Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. (15750 Views)

Photos: Hilarious Names Of Churches/ Ministries / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" / List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by manmustwac(m): 7:49pm On Sep 29, 2009
from banon
Hon Mod, No be me make up the list ooo, na one angel write am give me make i post for nairaland,

meanwhile, two more feets under your grave is hell.
Oh yeah u get witness to prove say na angel give u the list. Or maybe angel give u for your dreams. If u were maykelly or grace5 i'd beleive u.
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by platinumnk(f): 7:52pm On Sep 29, 2009
None will go to hell if they help here

Please. .  do it today

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-327742.64.html#msg4629921
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by dgreatrock(m): 10:13pm On Sep 29, 2009
i am only hearing of this. God willing i ll do something tomorrow before noon.

Well it is not because of heaven vs hell. i know i am for heaven, what about you?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-327742.0.html
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 30, 2009
@dgreatrock&platinum ,u really took us far, i mean with this most nairalanders wont escape hell cos they are stingy grin grin grin
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 30, 2009
@kunle oshob, ISLAM o roro to yen man,my mind is not lusting on Davidlyan o,i like all nairalanders just as i LOVE only KUNLEOSHOB grin grin grin grin
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by dgreatrock(m): 8:19am On Sep 30, 2009
uplawal:

@dgreatrock&platinum ,u really took us far, i mean with this most nairalanders wont escape hell cos they are stingy grin grin grin

Uplawal do see my previous post? viz:

dgreatrock:

i am only hearing of this. God willing i ll do something tomorrow before noon.

Well it is not because of heaven vs hell. i know i am for heaven, what about you?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-327742.0.html

Now apologize to me for libel.
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by banom(m): 2:09pm On Sep 30, 2009
dgreatrock:

@banom thank you jor, i beg set the place on fire

No wahala, i made a post to assist ladies in relationship problems, but it seems none have replied, i am with you there.
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by dgreatrock(m): 9:15pm On Sep 30, 2009
i did 2 replies to it already, but no response from u. i also sent u a pm there
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by banom(m): 9:19pm On Sep 30, 2009
Ok let me check,

I have seeing it, i will comment on it 2morow.
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by dgreatrock(m): 9:45pm On Sep 30, 2009
@Banom,

Has the Angel not given you another list grin
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 30, 2009
you do realize atheists don't believe in hell right?

screaming hell and judgment does screams like a desperate scare tactic.

anyway i heard the girls in hell are hot, literally hot

Sharrap jor, that was in response to the dude. When we talk about hell, you guys always throw in the "christians are supposed to be loving" argument. Fear they catch una? tongue
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by manmustwac(m): 10:33am On Oct 02, 2009
@Banon
Your list is not complete your missing some names for hellfire

1)Horus
2)duduspace
3)toneyb
4)Riff Raff
5)Jagunlabi
6)Chrisbenogor
7)mantraa
coolascony
9)idinrente
10)bloodshed
12)wirinet
13)Sun God
14)Dogmafree
15)Michelin89
16)Kag
17)Adam Brody
18)Madamkoko
19)nferyn
20)WesleyanA

I no try.  wink All are confirmed atheists or agnostics some are still active members on nairaland some are not. Add this to your list for hellfire smiley
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by banom(m): 4:05pm On Oct 02, 2009
manmustwac:

@Banon
Your list is not complete your missing some names for hellfire

1)Horus
2)duduspace
3)toneyb
4)Riff Raff
5)Jagunlabi
6)Chrisbenogor
7)mantraa
coolascony
9)idinrente
10)bloodshed
12)wirinet
13)Sun God
14)Dogmafree
15)Michelin89
16)Kag
17)Adam Brody
18)Madamkoko
19)nferyn
20)WesleyanA

I no try. wink All are confirmed atheists or agnostics some are still active members on nairaland some are not. Add this to your list for hellfire smiley

Are you a prophet ? all the names you gave me are in the new list supplied this morning by the angel, wait for the updated version.
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:16pm On Oct 02, 2009
[size=13pt]We are each our own SATAN. . . . cool, and we make this world our hell wink[/size]
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by dgreatrock(m): 10:13pm On Oct 04, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]We are each our own SATAN. . . . cool, and we make this world our hell wink[/size]

LIE!
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:15pm On Oct 04, 2009
[size=13pt]Did You just called me a LIER? [/size]
dgreatrock:

LIE!
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by dgreatrock(m): 11:23pm On Oct 04, 2009
Yes!

if you believe you are a satan suite yourself! but dont generalize it, for i am not and will never be a satan, you hear me?
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:50pm On Oct 04, 2009
[size=13pt]You are Wrong! , i am not a Lier, maybe you have been one. undecided . dgreat i said it clear and simple that we are each our own SATAN. . . . , and we make this world our hell , hence you insist thats a Lie?, Okey let me explain you.This is my simple religion. There is no need for Church; no need for complicated philosophy. my own brain, my own heart is my Church; the philosophy is kindness. . .Satan represent kindness to does who deserve it, meaning we are all described as sinner and still each day we cant do without sinning .Each day people claim they hate sin, sin is not evil , without sin you are slaving your happiness. . .What is Sin??, when Oneself Obeys his/her heart desire. thats all. . .so i see no reason a Loving God really want to snatch your heart desire from you because i always want you to Clap hand for him for hiding his ugly sh!t face, well, SATANISM give's free will to Life . . .Dont think someone else invisible just like your imaginary God is Satan, the satan we have been talking about is oneself. Its me , its You, Its them. . .we are the world changer.[/size]
dgreatrock:

Yes!

if you believe you are a satan suite yourself! but dont generalize it, for i am not and will never be a satan, you hear me?
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by dgreatrock(m): 11:59pm On Oct 04, 2009
Then what you refer to satan and satanism is not in line with what the dictionaries says.
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:13am On Oct 05, 2009
[size=13pt]Even the Dictionary defination on "Satan" is wrong since its explain religiously and likely the christianity defination. .The world have believe satan is the root of all evil,but fail to realise all the evil the so called GOD has been so far in the world, Busy seperating peaceful relationships in the name of religion?, Satan is innocent of every accusation. . .Yes I mean Human being is innocent for whatsoever evil or sin , the God's must be blame.When you are practicing satanism you are SATAN. you are free thinker and have authority to control things around you by the help of your inner self realisation.[/size]
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by clem2love(m): 1:51pm On Oct 05, 2009
HAVE YOU EVER BOARD A PLANE BEFORE?
IF YES YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT AM ABOUT TO SAY.

WE THAT ARE GOING TO HEAVEN WE KNOW OURSELF. EVENSELF I BE DEY FIRST CLASS SEATER FOR HEAVEN COS JESUS DIE FOR ME AND NOT YOU.

SO MY GUY TRY JOIN THE MOVING TRAIN CALLED JESUS CHRIST,
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by dgreatrock(m): 3:59pm On Oct 05, 2009
I BEG O! Make una tell ogaga4Jesus for me!
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:45am On Oct 06, 2009
[size=13pt]Who Cares. . . . you guys should kindly keep your JESUS out my penniss or i kick his smelling ass like crazy! ,Well im still waiting to kill him the second time. angry angry. That Guy is not my bussiness and if there is one i have to brutalise him.[/size]
dgreatrock:

I BEG O! Make una tell ogaga4Satan for me!
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by banom(m): 5:30pm On Oct 12, 2009
Ogaga Nawaooo,

Na for Jesus i see for degreatrock post , no be for for satan ooooo.
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by dgreatrock(m): 10:11pm On Oct 12, 2009
Banom tell am o grin

How far; angel Gab never give u another list?
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by banom(m): 10:14pm On Oct 12, 2009
dgreatrock:

Banom tell am o grin

How far; angel Gab never give u another list?

Hold your breath, second list is around the conner .
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by manmustwac(m): 10:19pm On Oct 12, 2009
banom:

Hold your breath, second list is around the conner .
Make u bribe me and allow me to go to heaven and i'll provide u with a new list of more candidates for hell smiley
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by dgreatrock(m): 10:26pm On Oct 12, 2009
Lol!
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by MrCrackles(m): 10:35pm On Oct 12, 2009
Topic
Skyone. . . . cool
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by dgreatrock(m): 10:49pm On Oct 12, 2009
manmustwac:

Make u bribe me and allow me to go to heaven and i'll provide u with a new list of more candidates for hell smiley

No be onli!
Bribe make angel gab no add your name! tongue
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by duduspace(m): 12:06am On Oct 13, 2009
@manmustwac

Why yu go add my name put for that dubious list now? By the way, which of the many Hells are we talking about out of all these?
[Quote]
a.  The abode of condemned souls and devils in some religions; the place of eternal punishment for the wicked after death, presided over by Satan.

b. A state of separation from God; exclusion from God's presence.

2. The abode of the dead, identified with the Hebrew Sheol and the Greek Hades; the underworld.

a. A situation or place of evil, misery, discord, or destruction: "War is hell" (William Tecumseh Sherman).
b. Torment; anguish: went through hell on the job.

a. The powers of darkness and evil.
b. Informal One that causes trouble, agony, or annoyance: The boss is hell when a job is poorly done.

5. A sharp scolding: gave the student hell for cheating.

6. Informal Excitement, mischievousness, or high spirits: We did it for the sheer hell of it.

a. A tailor's receptacle for discarded material.
b. Printing A hellbox.

8. Informal Used as an intensive: How the hell can I go? You did one hell of a job.

9. Archaic A gambling house.
[/quote]

Because if we take the definition as given in 2, then we are all going to end up in hell someday if we have a soul that is.
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:17am On Oct 13, 2009
[size=13pt]Take your time and learn. Satan doesn't force himself on anyone. There are many lies and stories to try to scare people away from Satan. Don't believe any of this. You have a right to find out for yourself. . . . . wink[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

God's General Cs. Upthegrove Is Dead | He Prophesied About His Death / Breaking Of Family Covenant / Yahuwshuwa ( Not Jesus Christ ) Is The Only Name Whereby We Must Be Saved!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.