Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist (28730 Views)

Student Of Nwafor Orizu College Nsugbe Shot Dead By Cultist (Graphic Pics) / JSS2 Student In Coma After A Fight Between Secondary School & Technical College / Secondary Students Fight With Cutlass In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by BE811APP: 6:25am On Aug 18, 2016
grin
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by Nobody: 6:26am On Aug 18, 2016
Padreo:
i am Damian a student of Federal polytechnic Oko, HND2 computer science. After the lecture, a piece of paper was passed to students for attendance that's when i faced him. i was to write mine then he tapped my arms for me to give him the attendance sheet, i got angry coz i hate being bullied, i declined giving him then we dragged the attendance sheet, he then told me he's going to deal with me, foolishly of me i told he he cant do nothing. After he went i was told he's a Cultist and one of the top. Am scared as hell here...please my fellow nairalanders what should i do? should i go ask him to pardon me??

Anger doesn't solve anything, builds nothing, and can destroy everything.

Now see what you will do.

When you enter class tmrw or whenever, when you sit down, (I presume you sit behind him)turn backwards (if you don't sit behind him, find a way to or after the class walk up to him but will be harder, I dont want any form of mutual talking so best way to do it is in class bfr closure) and greet (I mean like "i greet u o brother" ) if e no answer then continue (no reason that matter yesterday o, knw say u be real guy) but if he answered firstly to your greeting, then offer a hand shake, end am there. Matter close. Avoid am like plague but hail am when you see am.

But if this one no work, just lock up. He can't kill u. He won't. E will only threaten u or worse come to worse beat u up but no badly, if u don't go out to popular spots, club etc. U no even get P.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 6:28am On Aug 18, 2016
Padreo:
i am Damian a student of Federal polytechnic Oko, HND2 computer science. After the lecture, a piece of paper was passed to students for attendance that's when i faced him. i was to write mine then he tapped my arms for me to give him the attendance sheet, i got angry coz i hate being bullied, i declined giving him then we dragged the attendance sheet, he then told me he's going to deal with me, foolishly of me i told he he cant do nothing. After he went i was told he's a Cultist and one of the top. Am scared as hell here...please my fellow nairalanders what should i do? should i go ask him to pardon me??
keep calm and dont be disturbed
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by odiagabros(m): 6:31am On Aug 18, 2016
grin grin
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by highwaist: 6:33am On Aug 18, 2016
Padreo:
if u beg him and accept your appology he will iniciate you and its dengrous fOr you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by bignero: 6:36am On Aug 18, 2016
what ever you do dont take the advice of people telling you to buy him beer etc ....he will take you for a weakling and you will become his atm...you can see the guy whom gave that advice mentioned if he was in that postion so dont take that route ive been in similar shoes as yours before,

keep calm and DONT SHOW FEAR.your fear is an invite for him to come harass you

if the harrasment gets unbearable report to security authorities or anti cult as you have been adviced
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by lonelydora: 6:37am On Aug 18, 2016
Padreo:

And its in Oko poly? Op, you get liver ooooo. Well, go and beg him for forgiveness and tell him how foolish you were to engage him. Show him loyality, that's all he wants, worst case you will be flogged and have your life. However it ends, make sure you become nice to him in class.
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by abiambo(m): 6:38am On Aug 18, 2016
The worst thing you can do is to beg, cos if u do u would never stop hating yourself for the rest of your life. Don't appear weak in anyway in front of him try to avoid him outside school but don't jump classes because of him ... I pray u see him in class soon before u meet outside school. if u do just shake him and say stuff like "no vex for the other day" nothing else but make sure u don't beg .
Since u asked, what frat did they say he belongs to?
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by okenwa(m): 6:38am On Aug 18, 2016
Pedro, take this matter to the police station and make a statement of treat to your life.
Narrate the same story to them and request that if ANYTHING should happen to you or your family, the cultist should be held liable.

From that moment, he will even protect you from harm rather than hurt you. Fear not
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by Queenbae(f): 6:39am On Aug 18, 2016
I hate been bullied no matter who you are, just be yourself and avoid the guy but if he threatens you again just report to the police.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by yeyeboi(m): 6:47am On Aug 18, 2016
The truth his, he will still come and intimidate u again and again and when he finds out you not afraid then he will either want to know if you belong or if you will like to belong, the best way is whenever he sees you and try to intimidate u just tell him you know he has power to misbehave that he should forgive you for anything wrong you have done to him
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by KINGinVAHALA: 6:49am On Aug 18, 2016
And these kids that hasn't seen anything in life will come on Nairaland and start "talking" back at some persons not even their fore fathers can dare "talk" back at if not for Nairaland been a faceless online forum, its a pity.

@padreo oya look for the guy's number and inbox me the number, I will call him on your behalf and from that very moment he will start seeing and taking you as a close pal, its that easy, just like A, B, C.

cc Greatness22, how far my brother from another mother?

1 Like

Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by agada40: 6:50am On Aug 18, 2016
As long as you are a "Civilian" that is a non cult member he won't harm you. If he is a top member then be sure his fellow cultist members might warn you about what you've done.
Keep you cool and walk on.
He won't harm you unless you repeat your headiness again.
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by Slimmos(m): 6:54am On Aug 18, 2016
Swallow ur pride to go do a begging proposal to avoid story that touches.
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by Young03(m): 6:55am On Aug 18, 2016
From experience.. don't go to beg him,just be on ur own, hail him if u c him. don't act like ur afraid n don't be too robust if u c him.

if u too claim hard man...ur gone

a guy was killed in uniben abut a month+ cos he was a Jew and forming swaznigga

1 Like

Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by Joshrob(m): 6:57am On Aug 18, 2016
Just report him to any army base,meet them and explain to them. Give them money for fuel and tell them where he stays.
I bet you he will come begging you. As long as you are not a cultist,you should not be scared of them.
Army don't play with cultist issue,they can even shot him at site if they confirm he's a real cultist.
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by shegzyreal(m): 6:59am On Aug 18, 2016
if the guy no b aiye go join aiye asap
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by Young03(m): 6:59am On Aug 18, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
And these kids that hasn't seen anything in life will come on Nairaland and start "talking" back at some persons not even their fore fathers can dare "talk" back at if not for Nairaland been a faceless online forum, its a pity.

@padreo oya look for the guy's number and inbox me the number, I will call him on your behalf and from that very moment he will start seeing and taking you as a close pal, its that easy, just like A, B, C.

baba I hail oo
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by Feranmicharles(m): 6:59am On Aug 18, 2016
Padreo:
You're funny o OP. You got into a fight with a G and you dare to upload it on nairaland(internet). What if he's also a nairalander? Or the mod that moved this to FP U better edit and change the storyline, why giving out all the details?

hope u get
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by iPopAlomo(m): 7:00am On Aug 18, 2016
HND2 student being bullied... hahaha... HND2 not OND ooo... I don't believe this shit...
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 18, 2016
op,if u try to apologize ,he go open office for your head o.think before u act further.
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by Anamfiok(m): 7:03am On Aug 18, 2016
nawaooo...OP who be that man? just ctrl him contact come drop here. de mata no reach anywhere
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 18, 2016
deltateam:

Bullshit.
Op I can connect you with my brother in SARS. He loves such cases.
look at this guy? if sars arrest the guy through him, the cult cartels will kill him
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by Nobleking2000(m): 7:05am On Aug 18, 2016
Padreo:

When you are told to know ur rights as a student u refused but u felt it is all about reading and passing exams.

Back to the issue at hand don't you know where SUG secretariat go there straight and report to the anti cult squad complain to them they will make the Guy sign an undertaking that anything that happens to you that he and his family will be held responsible.

2 Likes

Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by bbsteve(m): 7:07am On Aug 18, 2016
slimz10:

Track him down for school...(or any open place)
Call am chairman say you want to reason am something.. ..

Move out with him and buy him drink (alcohol... 2 Bottles minimum)......
Tell him to forget about that "stuff" that happened in the hall that you were provoked previously before your issue with him (no apologize like woman o... I mean by kneeling down and crying)
Hear him out... . Smile if the case is settled and top up his drink with one more bottle.

Nb: Use this method if he is a top man... not all those wanna be.
Oko polythenic is a strong cultist school and I believe that all guys issue can be resolved over a bottle of beer.

I was never a cultist but will adopt this method when in similar case.

Final bullet: fictional scenario which might still give you the desired results.
oko you really be street boy thats just how to survive my broda
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by greatness22(m): 7:07am On Aug 18, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Your boy is loyal sir. cool
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by kelvinklein219(m): 7:08am On Aug 18, 2016
My 2 kobold.. Cults guys usually forget such,, when next u see him bone face too.. Gradually he would come around, he can't do shiii... Forget all those things, men know why dey fight.. But hope u have some frinds too cos if u are a very know Juu e go hard for you o
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by KINGinVAHALA: 7:10am On Aug 18, 2016
Young03:

baba I hail oo
Boss, I stand ontop the op head great you, sir. lol How things na?

1 Like

Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by bbsteve(m): 7:11am On Aug 18, 2016
Chai HND 2 just they behav lik ND 1. U too suck breast my brother. You are supox to be in a private uni angry

1 Like

Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by KINGinVAHALA: 7:12am On Aug 18, 2016
greatness22:
Your boy is loyal sir. cool

Awwww, you mean my jagaban? you na my oga na. How flexing bro?
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by MicroBox: 7:13am On Aug 18, 2016
OP go talk to him and get off their hook... Cultism is all about nothing more than this. If truly the guy meant what he said, then your matter have been discussed at cofra meeting. They are always looking for who to bully and disgrace. Don't be their next prey
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 18, 2016
Hmm, y'all are just referring him to anti cult, and what if his members finds out who snitched

Bros abeg just beg the guy and appease am with some green bottles

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yusuf Ololade Faidat Of UNILORIN Clinches 19 Prizes At Convocation / Muslim Girls Suspended From Isolo Secondary School Lagos For Wearing Hijab / Do you Remember Or Used This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.