Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,548 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist (28770 Views)

Student Of Nwafor Orizu College Nsugbe Shot Dead By Cultist (Graphic Pics) / JSS2 Student In Coma After A Fight Between Secondary School & Technical College / Secondary Students Fight With Cutlass In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 18, 2016
If you encounter him again just say sorry and move on. If he still threatens Oga go to anti cult office in oko and report with his details. So Atani campus dy worry? When Oko is very calm
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by ring7(m): 8:13am On Aug 18, 2016
HND2 you don't know who is who,just meet those close to him Reason give am,no show fear or an office you be.
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by Slymonster(m): 8:14am On Aug 18, 2016
young man do not apologise because if you do,you will remain a maga buying boozes for him and his click,just lock up like nothing happen and avoid him.He doesn't know who you are too,so just avoid him so he wouldn't take your matter serious by knowing who you are...They are all occupied than reason small mata but if he is a top man BTW 1 to 3,just talk like guyman to am not apologise like mumu oo...gist as if nothing happen between una
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by Rilwayne001: 8:15am On Aug 18, 2016
Adeoba10:

Just keep calm, he will kill you, and oda cult member will help you to kill him.. . 50:50

Lwkm grin
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by Rilwayne001: 8:18am On Aug 18, 2016
Iscoalarcon:
I'm only telling op the truth or do you want me to lie to him grin grin grin grin grin

Your bad mouth won't kill you grin
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by rotwailler(m): 8:18am On Aug 18, 2016
Padreo:
i am Damian a student of Federal polytechnic Oko, HND2 computer science. After the lecture, a piece of paper was passed to students for attendance that's when i faced him. i was to write mine then he tapped my arms for me to give him the attendance sheet, i got angry coz i hate being bullied, i declined giving him then we dragged the attendance sheet, he then told me he's going to deal with me, foolishly of me i told he he cant do nothing. After he went i was told he's a Cultist and one of the top. Am scared as hell here...please my fellow nairalanders what should i do? should i go ask him to pardon me??

If you fear you go die, if you nor fear you go still die...so why you go come dey fear?

2 Likes

Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by ashjay001(m): 8:20am On Aug 18, 2016
Padreo:
bro am well known in my department and NO I don't belong.. make I no show fear...how I go do am?

No show fear ke? God help u, if himsef dey NL dey read all ds ur lowdown! Just chill n play it by d ear. Avoid solitary places for a long time n possibly report at d nearest policestation. Police chop money don show be dat.
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by wordproof: 8:25am On Aug 18, 2016
The story is quite funny!...

Well here's what I make out of ur plight, many "strong men" (like d way u hyped him) do not attend lectures and struggle to have their name written.

Be dat as it may, one thing I learnt abt cultists is that in every situation they are even more scared than u (if u really gingered the guy well, he might even be more worried than u now).

Here's my 5cent:
Do not for any reason approach him to apologies.

If he do approach you do not recognise or even act as if u knw he's a cultist (if u do, u will only fuel his ego and propel him to act)

Do not chase him around or try to contact or connect with him...buh if u do run into him (being in desame dept might make dat inevitable) greet him like a normal guy(dnt familiarize or fraternise).

Only offer him drink if u see him drinking(unless u wan open new office for dem till u graduate)

Do not contact (SARS or Police) unless tinx escalate(u re in ur final yr), sm1 can take advantage of dat to hurt u in order to set him(d cultist) up!(dey do have too many enemies). Bear in mind that every cult group have insane and extremely insane members contacting Police at dis stage might provoke dem to do the unthinkable.

In all tinx neva show fear (he's only a man).

5 Likes

Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by greatness22(m): 8:25am On Aug 18, 2016
Ruemufaith:
If you encounter him again just say sorry and move on. If he still threatens Oga go to anti cult office in oko and report with his details. So Atani campus dy worry? When Oko is very calm
Lovely advise, if the op apologise, the useless bully will let him be. Those fools hardly attack a Jew(non member), they kill and intimidate themselves. But those anti cult group are also strong secret members of some cult group. I will advise him to report the matter to God or the Nigeria Army.
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by Situation001(m): 8:30am On Aug 18, 2016
I was once in your shoe.. exactly the same scenario but we were freshers den.. I even went as far as pushing the idiot to dare me.. all he did was tell me he'll deal with me.. tho I never knew he was a cultist but he put on a cloth which shows he's one (skull and cross bone).. it was later I start 2 hear he's a cultist a notorious one like dat.. mehn fear catch me small but I no show am.. the following day I went 2 meet him and tried 2 spark conversation by fire by force.. I never made mention of what happened the previous day.. but I made sure I make him become my friend even tho not a serious one.. and since den I don dey carry c-caution.. till I finish mehn.. nothing concern me and cultist as I become religious straight..

2 Likes

Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by Sj11: 8:31am On Aug 18, 2016
Brother even cultist are afraid none cultist,don't buy him any drink or you will make your self an office,because he will be asking you for money and drinks.. if you ever try to buy him any drink...just meet him and tell him to forget about what happened the last time simple....if he insist of showing him self...drop me a massage here and we take it from there

1 Like

Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by Naavah(f): 8:35am On Aug 18, 2016
bbsteve:
Chai HND 2 just they behav lik ND 1. U too suck breast my brother. You are supox to be in a private uni angry
Hahahahahahah. I just had go quote you. If that guy beg ehn cry
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by Naavah(f): 8:36am On Aug 18, 2016
bbsteve:
Chai HND 2 just they behav lik ND 1. U too suck breast my brother. You are supox to be in a private uni angry
Hahahahahahah. I just had to quote you. If that guy beg ehn cry
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by TerrorSquad147: 8:36am On Aug 18, 2016
greatness22:
Come and beat us na Mr. Terrorsquad (COFR)

Big akpa. grin
lol....muntula cheesy....but no reason am my man, I greet you
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by KingAfo(m): 8:42am On Aug 18, 2016
Bro...BE VERY AFRAID BUT DONT SHOW IT. JUST BEG HIM IN A MATURED WAY.(guy no vex for me,that day I was having a bad day. I no mean to disrespect you).
N.B cultist take pride in cheap fight especially if you disrespect them)
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:45am On Aug 18, 2016
Iscoalarcon:
I'm sorry op you are in a hot soup grin grin grin R.I.P in advance grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin Guy easy na, give my guy some hope and some lov na, kai.. u wicked oo
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by Mjjordan(m): 8:48am On Aug 18, 2016
Guliver:
o boi.u fall my hand .just blend one level sharply if him harass u further

Na so e easy to blend levels?lwkmd
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by greatness22(m): 8:49am On Aug 18, 2016
TerrorSquad147:
lol....muntula cheesy....but no reason am my man, I greet you
Lol, Akuya, i accept your greetings. grin
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by Stonerobaba(m): 8:52am On Aug 18, 2016
Don't beg him. just be careful of where you go off campus. The moment you beg him, you will become an office for survival. Extortion, brutality and humiliation will be your case at the end. Speaking from experience.....its a game i once played undecided
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by Richy4(m): 8:53am On Aug 18, 2016
Mafizo:

I bet you will not do this if were you in his situation

which part do you think i cannot do?

making a statement at the police or reporting to anti cult group?

This whole thing is not a big issue...in as much as he wants to instill fear on his fellow student, he also wants to graduate without problem from the school authority..also he would not want to spend time in prison... so u have to realise he got his own fear too...

Highest thing he can do to the guy is beat him.
lowest is just humiliate him in front of friends or girl friends...asking him to kneel down and hands up etc. he can't kill him...My first degree was in an institution called "war college way back" in early 2000.... so i don't think Oko is as rough as that College those days.....
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by Yampotatocarrot(m): 8:53am On Aug 18, 2016
I think u should report him to SARS, then they'll make him sign that agreement that usually says if anything happens to you in *** years, he'll b held responsible. (Sometimes, I wonder what if d thing that happens has nothing to do with d signee)

Lemme add this, SARS gat no chill for cultists
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 8:55am On Aug 18, 2016
TITOBIGZ:

Does he knw who u are? As in whether u too belong or not, if ur answer is NO
,Guy, no shakement, Just jejely dey live ur life, him go try intimidate u again, again stand ur ground and believe me u don earn him respect be that.
(NOTE: no show fear Oooo)

Now you wan go kill person pikin, no be even the cultist kill am now ,na u kill am
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 8:58am On Aug 18, 2016
slimz10:

Track him down for school...(or any open place)
Call am chairman say you want to reason am something.. ..

Move out with him and buy him drink (alcohol... 2 Bottles minimum)......
Tell him to forget about that "stuff" that happened in the hall that you were provoked previously before your issue with him (no apologize like woman o... I mean by kneeling down and crying)
Hear him out... . Smile if the case is settled and top up his drink with one more bottle.

Nb: Use this method if he is a top man... not all those wanna be.
Oko polythenic is a strong cultist school and I believe that all guys issue can be resolved over a bottle of beer.

I was never a cultist but will adopt this method when in similar case.

Final bullet: fictional scenario which might still give you the desired results.

Chia ,you've just turned this bruh to an MMM
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by sorepco(m): 8:58am On Aug 18, 2016
After he went i was told he's a Cultist and one of the top. Am scared as hell here...please my fellow nairalanders what should i do? should i go ask him to pardon me?? [/quote]

Yeah go ask him to pardon u...
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by KingAfo(m): 9:07am On Aug 18, 2016
That reminds me of my own ordeal with them..it was during my ijmb in kwara poly year 2000.. I was a kid but well built. At a viewing centre, not much viewings then, so many people they. We ju men and some cultist. Some boys were reserving a chair for who God know who.(I hate when people reserve seats) I went there and I took the chair. They ordered me to take it back, I just hissed. They threatened me...I said I get people wey be mafias. Make them try me. Till today, throughout my ijmb time NOTHING happened till I entered Uni.
Morale: most of them they fear too. And the deadly ones don't talk at all. And most times unseen.

1 Like

Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by onward4life(m): 9:07am On Aug 18, 2016
Padreo:
i am Damian a student of Federal polytechnic Oko, HND2 computer science. After the lecture, a piece of paper was passed to students for attendance that's when i faced him. i was to write mine then he tapped my arms for me to give him the attendance sheet, i got angry coz i hate being bullied, i declined giving him then we dragged the attendance sheet, he then told me he's going to deal with me, foolishly of me i told he he cant do nothing. After he went i was told he's a Cultist and one of the top. Am scared as hell here...please my fellow nairalanders what should i do? should i go ask him to pardon me??

If it is cultism that I know of, nobody wud shoot you because of this matter...bro it's as easy try to know his colour, explain to the guys of same colour ooo, then stampede him with apologies when he is alone probably drop card of 2 to 4H.. any guy man know say u loose easily on small battles....
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by Xbursta(m): 9:28am On Aug 18, 2016
Padreo:
u dey ask but if him ask of settlement no give am anything...
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 18, 2016
Padreo:
Are you not a MAN
Go and fight him then come tell us about it grin
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by efemena24(m): 9:34am On Aug 18, 2016
Padreo:
My advice for you is to stay calm. If you apologise, they'll see your weakness and capitalise on that..."dem go open office for ur head" The other day while I was at home, I got a call from one of these guys(cultists) threatening me(Warri Boy) that if I want to graduate, I should not come back to the school(DELSU) I was not to supposed to go back to school till on Monday because I came home for the weekend. Immediately after the call, I went back to school, dropped my bag in my hostel(off campus) and went straight to the guy's house, he wasn't around, decided to call and inform him of my presence in the school. Of course he knew where I stay, he never showed up#GutsOverFear
Note: if you don't have the guts, you should probably apologise cos your life might depend on it... Thank you
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by Faseyi17: 9:46am On Aug 18, 2016
And y did you put all ur contact on d post. U jxt expose ur slf.
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 18, 2016
@OP.. find the nearest witch or babalawo.. kill him immediately with charms.. you have no choice because if you go to church.. God won't protect you.. he does not intervene in Nigeria talk-less of Cultist affairs grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by stuntman007: 9:47am On Aug 18, 2016
Dear Op, you can decided to apologise to him one on one, or by bottle of bear or even decide to ignore him to show u are brave.

My own advice is, since you are not a member of any cult and u av tried not to be and at your level in school, I see no reason why u should av any link with them. So just jejely mount Intels around, which means at any slit gbege, u go just travel maka adi amama o.

The worst they will say is you are a weak man, ehh just be that weak man for the few months you have to go. You are better of a weak man alive than a strong man dead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Flogging Children In School And At Home: Good Or Bad? Whats Your Take? / How 137 Kidnapped Kuriga Students Were Rescued In Zamfara - Defence HQs / Do you Remember Or Used This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.