Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist (28659 Views)

Student Of Nwafor Orizu College Nsugbe Shot Dead By Cultist (Graphic Pics) / JSS2 Student In Coma After A Fight Between Secondary School & Technical College / Secondary Students Fight With Cutlass In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by b0rn2fuck(m): 7:14am On Aug 18, 2016
Better be careful, you should not be afraid of any person. Infact my friend Musa even throw blow with the cult guy and destroy himself, the worst they did he beat and seize his phone and he stand back and get all his phones with his details, he never give a damn, they came in useless group when he was going home but the guy even challenge same person that if he is good enough, he should challenge him man to man, one or one. Never be afraid of anybody. They could be brother in illegal arm but if war commence today, we will all become brother in arms.

You owe no one appology, look make I look, pass make I pass, if he threaten you again, ignore, if its get too much, warned him. If you show fear and panic, you will suffer for this. Even appology could make them molest and beat you merciless.

I have got involve with one before and I warned him seriously, and let's my friends know about it, we warned their group, if you dear do anything, the entire school will raze you people one by one. I was a social guy and they knew we are more than them. That very day, na him my friend points out 3 out of them that are not even in school , walahi my hand fall down.

Some just dey carry bags up and down, attending class but their name not even in school register.
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by CindyHart1: 7:15am On Aug 18, 2016
Be nice
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by TerrorSquad147: 7:15am On Aug 18, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
And these kids that hasn't seen anything in life will come on Nairaland and start "talking" back at some persons not even their fore fathers can dare "talk" back at if not for Nairaland been a faceless online forum, its a pity.

@padreo oya look for the guy's number and inbox me the number, I will call him on your behalf and from that very moment he will start seeing and taking you as a close pal, its that easy, just like A, B, C.

cc Greatness22, how far my brother from another mother?
from your post, I just confirmed what's they said about you..
Just tread cautiously.

2 Likes

Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by zigalo(m): 7:16am On Aug 18, 2016
slimz10:

Track him down for school...(or any open place)
Call am chairman say you want to reason am something.. ..

Move out with him and buy him drink (alcohol... 2 Bottles minimum)......
Tell him to forget about that "stuff" that happened in the hall that you were provoked previously before your issue with him (no apologize like woman o... I mean by kneeling down and crying)
Hear him out... . Smile if the case is settled and top up his drink with one more bottle.

Nb: Use this method if he is a top man... not all those wanna be.
Oko polythenic is a strong cultist school and I believe that all guys issue can be resolved over a bottle of beer.

I was never a cultist but will adopt this method when in similar case.

Final bullet: fictional scenario which might still give you the desired results.
You don turn office till you graduate, Get SARS on the mofo.

1 Like

Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by KINGinVAHALA: 7:16am On Aug 18, 2016
@annemomoh
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by canDy4eva(f): 7:19am On Aug 18, 2016
R u ok??
Iscoalarcon:
I'm sorry op you are in a hot soup grin grin grin R.I.P in advance grin grin grin
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by KINGinVAHALA: 7:20am On Aug 18, 2016
Harmony92, are you someone I know? ...tote?
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by canDy4eva(f): 7:20am On Aug 18, 2016
Woriz diz naw?? Is dat all uv gat
Adeoba10:

Just keep calm, he will kill you, and oda cult member will help you to kill him.. . 50:50
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by greatness22(m): 7:20am On Aug 18, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Awwww, you mean my jagaban? you na my oga na. How flexing bro?
Jagaban ke? I dey see my period for this change era bro! wink
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by Amadaz(m): 7:23am On Aug 18, 2016
crackhouse:
Hehe, devil always put fear in people that are weak and that's how he deal with them.
A human being like u threatened u and u are freaking out like a baby. My dear nobody owns this world.
don't you know he could be shot dead by the cultist? Are you new
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by idnole4(m): 7:23am On Aug 18, 2016
Very similar issue I had in my 100L then. I don't even give a damn. I was expecting him to treat my so call "Bleep-up" but he just came about a week later to warn me never to repeat such again.
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by KINGinVAHALA: 7:24am On Aug 18, 2016
greatness22:
Jagaban ke? I dey see my period for this change era bro! wink

Hahahahahahaha, boss go meet fayose na make he give you his mom pad use na.

cc queencalipso, good morning love!
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by andyjagga: 7:24am On Aug 18, 2016
slimz10:

Tell him to forget about that "stuff" that happened in the hall that you were provoked previously before your issue with him (no apologize like woman o... I mean by kneeling down and crying)
Hear him out... . Smile if the case is settled and top up his drink with one more bottle.

Oko polythenic is a strong cultist school and I believe that all guys issue can be resolved over a bottle of beer.

Final bullet: fictional scenario which might still give you the desired results.
my man have handled them wella...look 4 one of their reasonable members,reason gv am as for offern beer dem go open office 4 ur head if dem see. fear just reason their cartel man wey go hear u out he'll mk it easier to approach him datz if he haznt 4 gotn d matter den later u fit bottle am
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by smada13(m): 7:25am On Aug 18, 2016
My friend, this sort if thing happened to me in Lasu back then...lemme advice you..

Report to your class rep, tell your friends, place it on your Facebook wall every now and then...write a note and place it on the notice board..I mean let everybody know about it, don't fret, never show a sign of being afraid, go about ur business, DON'T APOLOGIZE!... make everyone know that he threatened your life, if possible report to the nearest police station, it won't cost you more than #2000 to register a statement. get his number and pass it on to your family members and friends...

Once he sees or hears you have done all this, he won't do jack! I walked with my head held high in school despite the level of cultism, I hate those people like hell

1 Like

Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by chekasforchekas: 7:25am On Aug 18, 2016
chyna4luv:

No wonder....The guy had the guts to behave that way. Student irrespective of who you are, you cant use that word(I will deal with you at the lodge) talk more of in main campus and go free.

Anyway, I am not sure if there is anti cult in Atani campus, all the same, from Oko to Atani is not more than 1hr 30minutes, if you have a friend in main campus who can help with anti cult phone number, am sure they can come arraign the guy. Those guys(anti cult) hmmm....dia eyes dey red always, they hate that word(threat), how i wish is main campus, na the guy go vacate the school himself.

If you cant get anti cult number, you may just apologize to the guy as the adviser said afterall, I am sure you have less than 2 to 3months to become a graduate.

Less I forget, please remove ur profile pics for security reasons.

God will lead you.

Regards.

Chyna

Bros all this grammar way you de speak, your anti cult or SARS nodey work for the place I graduated from ESUTH if you Bleep up you don F up, the best way is to make up, plead with the guy and get your shit solved because you can get him arrested and his men will make your life a living hell.

2 Likes

Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by greatness22(m): 7:26am On Aug 18, 2016
TerrorSquad147:
from your post, I just confirmed what's they said about you..
Just tread cautiously.
Mr. Confirmation Officer of the Federal Republic (COFR), why go about confirming irrelavant things on a faceless forum? Do u knw what people do say abt ur moniker? Mtchewww

2 Likes

Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by benjamin007: 7:27am On Aug 18, 2016
Man you are so dead, but I can help try and get he's group Na,I certainly can help you because am a member,Ayesmen
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by TerrorSquad147: 7:28am On Aug 18, 2016
greatness22:
Mr. Confirmation Officer of the Federal Republic (COFR), why go about confirming irrelavant things on a faceless forum? Do u knw what people do say abt ur moniker? Mtchewww
birds of a feather..
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by stagger: 7:29am On Aug 18, 2016
Padreo:
i am Damian a student of Federal polytechnic Oko, HND2 computer science. After the lecture, a piece of paper was passed to students for attendance that's when i faced him. i was to write mine then he tapped my arms for me to give him the attendance sheet, i got angry coz i hate being bullied, i declined giving him then we dragged the attendance sheet, he then told me he's going to deal with me, foolishly of me i told he he cant do nothing. After he went i was told he's a Cultist and one of the top. Am scared as hell here...please my fellow nairalanders what should i do? should i go ask him to pardon me??

Why are you afraid? Does he not have a family? Simply find a way to collect information about them. If he moves against you, you hit his family. Even mafian bosses are very vulnerable when it comes to family.

Simple!
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by Amadaz(m): 7:30am On Aug 18, 2016
(
Iscoalarcon:
I'm sorry op you are in a hot soup grin grin grin R.I.P in advance grin grin grin
u wan kill the guyman before the bullet Pierce him jaw? grin grin grin
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by adedayoa2(f): 7:30am On Aug 18, 2016
Adeoba10:

Just keep calm, he will kill you, and oda cult member will help you to kill him.. . 50:50
hahahahahhahaa
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by sexychocho(f): 7:32am On Aug 18, 2016
Heyyyyyyyy U gat to be kiaful
Will advise u report to anti-cult members in your skul
And pls dnt ever challenge such person wen he tried lukin for ur trouble coz dey dnt av mercy
Also dnt walk late @ nyt
Once again dnt make any silly mistakes coz u r in HND 2 and almost done

We will not mourn U IJN
Dnt be scared and enjoy

1 Like

Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by Adeoba10(m): 7:32am On Aug 18, 2016
canDy4eva:
Woriz diz naw?? Is dat all uv gat
Sister..... E still remain o, you want more?
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by greatness22(m): 7:32am On Aug 18, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hahahahahahaha, boss go meet fayose na make he give you his mom pad use na.

cc queencalipso, good morning love!
Lol, mama fayose pad cannot stop the free flow. I need thick towel. wink
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by smudge2079(m): 7:33am On Aug 18, 2016
Don't let anyone see ur fear.. I ve faced a similar situation back in the day..... Don't even make that attempt to beg him..... You don't owe him shit & d funny thing about all these cultists is.... They are scared as much as u are.

3 Likes

Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by columbus007(m): 7:34am On Aug 18, 2016
deltateam:

Bullshit.
Op I can connect you with my brother in SARS. He loves such cases.
my brother are you for real? My cousin in school is going thru d same thing,they bully him every now and then,hw can u help pls? I'am serious
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by LorDBolton(m): 7:34am On Aug 18, 2016
slimz10:

Omo guy buying beer for SM na first fvck up
Admitting you fvck up na another big fvck up
How u take know say na senior man? 3rd fvck up

@op it's Simple u didn't attack him u only "ran ur mouth". No b crime, next time just don't use words like "who u be" or "u no fit do nothing"

Since na ur dept guy don't approach him @ all...anything that makes u cross his path hail am(dont shake..just greet) observe his reaction (even if na to play u once which I doubt...it's better than risking office o)

Once they know you're afraid, they will turn u to office

4 Likes

Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by Amadaz(m): 7:35am On Aug 18, 2016
smada13:
My friend, this sort if thing happened to me in Lasu back then...lemme advice you..

Report to your class rep, tell your friends, place it on your Facebook wall every now and then...write a note and place it on the notice board..I mean let everybody know about it, don't fret, never show a sign of being afraid, go about ur business, DON'T APOLOGIZE!... make everyone know that he threatened your life, if possible report to the nearest police station, it won't cost you more than #2000 to register a statement. get his number and pass it on to your family members and friends...

Once he sees or hears you have done all this, he won't do jack! I walked with my head held high in school despite the level of cultism, I hate those people like hell
remember that a dead man is a dead man

1 Like

Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by kaziblake(f): 7:35am On Aug 18, 2016
Padreo follow KINGinVAHALA advice...that guy is their God father...look for his number and inbox him.
Don't mind those people telling you not to shake or fear when something happens to you now na only "RIP"them go type.
Pls apologise to him and you are almost done with school sef.
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by Donald3d(m): 7:35am On Aug 18, 2016
After all my preaching ... embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 18, 2016
You will make a great mistake that you are going to regret if you ever apologise to him.dont apologise. When he sees you next time, just avoid eye contact that is all.
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by greatness22(m): 7:36am On Aug 18, 2016
TerrorSquad147:
birds of a feather..
Come and beat us na Mr. Terrorsquad (COFR)

Big akpa. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Death Trap Called Soak Away In Nigerian Schools / Public And Private University Students Battle On Twitter For Supremacyy / Flogging Children In School And At Home: Good Or Bad? Whats Your Take?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.