Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,538 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist (28768 Views)

Student Of Nwafor Orizu College Nsugbe Shot Dead By Cultist (Graphic Pics) / JSS2 Student In Coma After A Fight Between Secondary School & Technical College / Secondary Students Fight With Cutlass In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by Slimflame(m): 7:36am On Aug 18, 2016
Op forget about security...since u r nt a kush man luk fr hs contact cal hm flex him one or two tyms tell hm u ar sorry about wat happend nd show hm some love bt nt always o bcus he maytake u as his bank nd dnt always gv hm sumtin wen he ask gv hm wen u feelyk afta u hav setle d isue at hand,he iz not goin to harm u al he cn do is to team wit hz gang rob u al ur tinz make u nt be feelin comfortable in campus bt wit dat my advise he get to lyk u and surely he wil tel u dat any one who disturbs u in campus u shud let hm knw...am nt a cutist bt i roll wit many of dm in skul wit dat trick....oya go luk for hm contact before he cum for u
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by columbus007(m): 7:38am On Aug 18, 2016
Padreo:
i am Damian a student of Federal polytechnic Oko, HND2 computer science. After the lecture, a piece of paper was passed to students for attendance that's when i faced him. i was to write mine then he tapped my arms for me to give him the attendance sheet, i got angry coz i hate being bullied, i declined giving him then we dragged the attendance sheet, he then told me he's going to deal with me, foolishly of me i told he he cant do nothing. After he went i was told he's a Cultist and one of the top. Am scared as hell here...please my fellow nairalanders what should i do? should i go ask him to pardon me??
Damien pls do the needful,let God lead u too,see hw u can handle this and please for now take down ur profile pix for security reason.
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by DedeNkem: 7:38am On Aug 18, 2016
Those id*iots who join cults are cowards. They're usually the people who can't stand their ground on anything without having a backup (fellow cult member) to save them.

Don't apologise to him because he doesn't know if you're into something too. If you apologize, he may start extorting money and favors from you. In order words, he'll know you're weak and afraid of him, which would give rise to more bullying and make your life a living hell on campus.

As others here have said, report him to the Anti-cults agency. Even if the agency is located at the main campus, your campus is also operated by the same school. I'm sure they know cultists aren't only on the main campus.

1 Like

Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by williamdeluxe(m): 7:38am On Aug 18, 2016
i wud want u tu go tu ani law enforcement agencies n lay a compliant...then pray tu God
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by KINGinVAHALA: 7:41am On Aug 18, 2016
kaziblake:
Padreo follow KINGinVAHALA advice...that guy is their God father...look for hos number and inbox him.
Don't mind those people telling you not to shake or fear when something happens to you now na only "RIP"them go type.
Pls apologise to him and you are almost fine with school sef.

Wait o, who re you referring to as their god father? lol

Good morning kaziblake
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by najoomey(m): 7:42am On Aug 18, 2016
Padreo:
i am Damian a student of Federal polytechnic Oko, HND2 computer science. After the lecture, a piece of paper was passed to students for attendance that's when i faced him. i was to write mine then he tapped my arms for me to give him the attendance sheet, i got angry coz i hate being bullied, i declined giving him then we dragged the attendance sheet, he then told me he's going to deal with me, foolishly of me i told he he cant do nothing. After he went i was told he's a Cultist and one of the top. Am scared as hell here...please my fellow nairalanders what should i do? should i go ask him to pardon me??
guy fear not man
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by columbus007(m): 7:43am On Aug 18, 2016
Obinnio:
Op for all the advice of people trying to get you in contact with him to beg him is the worst you can do to yourself, I want to tell you that he will not do anything if he tracks you and finds out you did not belong, the worst he can do is threaten you again, he would have attacked you if he tracks and find out you are in opposite group, yes a bottle of beer can solve it but at most times they perceive you as weakling and try to get advantage of you, if you ever beg him you are gone because you will be under him for the rest of your school days and be his errand boy, he may even try to bring you closer and you know what that means( joining out of your will). live your normal life, if you see him just hail him like normal guys and he will be weak to do anything even if he planned doing a thing as he would have found out you are not a threat or enemy to his life, but if the situation gets worst as him still trying to keep malice, please report him to SARS as soon as possible, I can categorically tell you that them all fear SARS, if you report him to SARS he will automatically become your protector as if anything happens to you whether he is involved or not he will be tracked down. don't mess it around, don't rush to SARS apply my first line of action and SARS should be your last line if it continues , them all cultist dread SARS quote me anywhere.
good one obinno but please can one talk to SARS and they respond? And secondly can we talk to them without the use of money just like the police,cos I knw that SARS are mostly dreaded tho.
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by greatness22(m): 7:44am On Aug 18, 2016
kaziblake:
Padreo follow KINGinVAHALA advice...that guy is their God father...look for hos number and inbox him.
Don't mind those people telling you not to shake or fear when something happens to you now na only "RIP"them go type.
Pls apologise to him and you are almost fine with school sef.
Hmmm, how did you know he's their godfather? Goodmrng telema preye
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by JIGGERNAPPY(m): 7:44am On Aug 18, 2016
Padreo:

Call Barry: 07066899045, he's one of the anticult member der, he can help you,,, be fast about it,,,
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by Barigaboy(m): 7:46am On Aug 18, 2016
I will advice u to go n write a statement in d station n never stop there inform some of your close friend about d matter in case anything happens. When next u see him tell him that u r sorry for the last time beg him like begging n ordinary person eg Apologize to him like hey m sorry for the last time after u left I felt I was wrong cos if I had given it to u I can still write my name later m sorry n leave him don't wait like waiting for forgiveness n no shake for ram. If u shake we wud feel like u ve been inform is a cultist n might be giving u conditions n may be possible trying to initiate u. All dis is to avoid trouble throughout your study. Who no go die before but he can't hurt u. All d apology is to avoid in from disturbing your studies. While I was in schl I was called to join n I told them no. One of them later threatened to kill me if I don't n in his presence I started making calls reporting him. When I was done I told him I am not a cultist n will never be that m already surrounded by them n d day he tries killing me is d day that he wud no who I am. He later apologise wen him start receiving calls from oda crazy people. Some ordered for his appearance. So no fear

1 Like

Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by Emu4life(m): 7:46am On Aug 18, 2016
Ay04z:
try and reach pple close to him asap....get his contact and start sending apologies
Taaah! Op be a man and believe in urself..notn go happen. But dnt be stubborn and fearful o
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by KINGinVAHALA: 7:47am On Aug 18, 2016
greatness22:
Lol, mama fayose pad cannot stop the free flow. I need thick towel. wink

Hehehehehehehe, let me call for help on your behalf then.
@rosalieene please come help greatness with a thick towel
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by kaziblake(f): 7:47am On Aug 18, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Wait o, who re you referring to as their god father? lol

Good morning kaziblake
You na grin abi who again?
Morning
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by KINGinVAHALA: 7:49am On Aug 18, 2016
kaziblake:
You na grin abi who again? Morning
And you re their god mother I presume?
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by kaziblake(f): 7:51am On Aug 18, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

And you re their god mother I presume?
Noo
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by KINGinVAHALA: 7:51am On Aug 18, 2016
greatness22:

Dont mind that pretty babe, kaziblake. she was one of those baby knights members that littered Nairaland some months back.
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by kaziblake(f): 7:53am On Aug 18, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Dont mind that pretty babe, kaziblake. she was one of those baby knights members that littered Nairaland some months back.
littred nairaland kwa?i wasnt o...I'm an easy going girl.
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by KINGinVAHALA: 7:53am On Aug 18, 2016
kaziblake:
Noo

I thought it would take a god mother to know who their god father is?

How is your day going?

1 Like

Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by Amadaz(m): 7:53am On Aug 18, 2016
Barigaboy:
I will advice u to go n write a statement in d station n never stop there inform some of your close friend about d matter in case anything happens. When next u see him tell him that u r sorry for the last time beg him like begging n ordinary person eg Apologize to him like hey m sorry for the last time after u left I felt I was wrong cos if I had given it to u I can still write my name later m sorry n leave him don't wait like waiting for forgiveness n no shake for ram. If u shake we wud feel like u ve been inform is a cultist n might be giving u conditions n may be possible trying to initiate u. All dis is to avoid trouble throughout your study. Who no go die before but he can't hurt u. All d apology is to avoid in from disturbing your studies. While I was in schl I was called to join n I told them no. One of them later threatened to kill me if I don't n in his presence I started making calls reporting him. When I was done I told him I am not a cultist n will never be that m already surrounded by them n d day he tries killing me is d day that he wud no who I am. He later apologise wen him start receiving calls from oda crazy people. Some ordered for his appearance. So no fear
what rocks your boat might sink his ship, your advice to him is not the best at all.
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by adedayoadedeji(m): 7:54am On Aug 18, 2016
TITOBIGZ:

Does he knw who u are? As in whether u too belong or not, if ur answer is NO
,Guy, no shakement, Just jejely dey live ur life, him go try intimidate u again, again stand ur ground and believe me u don earn him respect be that.
(NOTE: no show fear Oooo)

clap for yourself. easy to say.
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by kaziblake(f): 7:55am On Aug 18, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

I thought it would take a god mother to know who their god father is?

How is your day going?
Baba we all know you naa no be today.
Very well thanks
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by KINGinVAHALA: 7:56am On Aug 18, 2016
kaziblake:
littred nairaland kwa?i wasnt o...I'm an easy going girl.

Weren't you apart of them? Sure, I'm aware you re an easy going babe and also with a fragile heart. You always shiver then whenever I e-roar. lol
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by kaziblake(f): 7:56am On Aug 18, 2016
greatness22:
morning dear...Na only you no know undecided
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by goldtube(m): 7:56am On Aug 18, 2016
pls just apologise and remember

When strong, avoid them. If of high morale, depress them. Seem humble to fill them with conceit. If at ease, exhaust them. If united, separate them. Attack their weaknesses. Emerge to their surprise.
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by Franklyf(m): 7:58am On Aug 18, 2016
As for me no, don't go and apologies, look for his closest pal and be his friend.
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by kaziblake(f): 7:59am On Aug 18, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Weren't you apart of them? Sure, I'm aware you re an easy going babe and also with a fragile heart. You always shiver then whenever I e-roar. lol
Lol
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by RobinHez(m): 7:59am On Aug 18, 2016
In a sane society... Reporting to the Cops is the best option... But Alas! embarassed
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by KINGinVAHALA: 8:00am On Aug 18, 2016
kaziblake:
Baba we all know you naa no be today.
Very well thanks

Its OK, I'm done with this convo

I guess finally you re now happy for getting my attention after craving for it for months?

Anyway, may the good Lord bless your today, I gat to get busy, work calls, i will chat you up later in the day.

GOOD BLESS YOU KAZIBLAKE!
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by LastProphet: 8:01am On Aug 18, 2016
Obinnio:
Op for all the advice of people trying to get you in contact with him to beg him is the worst you can do to yourself, I want to tell you that he will not do anything if he tracks you and finds out you did not belong, the worst he can do is threaten you again, he would have attacked you if he tracks and find out you are in opposite group, yes a bottle of beer can solve it but at most times they perceive you as weakling and try to get advantage of you, if you ever beg him you are gone because you will be under him for the rest of your school days and be his errand boy, he may even try to bring you closer and you know what that means( joining out of your will). live your normal life, if you see him just hail him like normal guys and he will be weak to do anything even if he planned doing a thing as he would have found out you are not a threat or enemy to his life, but if the situation gets worst as him still trying to keep malice, please report him to SARS as soon as possible, I can categorically tell you that them all fear SARS, if you report him to SARS he will automatically become your protector as if anything happens to you whether he is involved or not he will be tracked down. don't mess it around, don't rush to SARS apply my first line of action and SARS should be your last line if it continues , them all cultist dread SARS quote me anywhere.

this makes sense
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by greatness22(m): 8:02am On Aug 18, 2016
kaziblake:
morning dear...Na only you no know undecided
Seriously, i don't care to know. If u had any issue with him, why don't you let him know instead of looking for a platform to show this. In politics, it takes a godson to identify a godfather. Pls, you're far better than this.

Respect!
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by KINGinVAHALA: 8:02am On Aug 18, 2016
kaziblake:
Lol

And it made me started liking you, in silence, still like you though, *wink*
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by calculator101(m): 8:08am On Aug 18, 2016
At HND 2, you don't know your mates very well..don't beg him nor buy drinks for him cos if you do,an office has been open on your head.you will keep buying till you graduate..Simple ,go your own way ,avoid him ,avoid telling people ,avoid night movements, avoid parties, don't walk alone ,avoid Ladies, avoid joints...Always run to fellowship.. God is your guard.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Flogging Children In School And At Home: Good Or Bad? Whats Your Take? / Spiritual Benefits Of Alligator Pepper / How 137 Kidnapped Kuriga Students Were Rescued In Zamfara - Defence HQs

Viewing this topic: Emma2Seconds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.