Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

How Can I Get A Girlfriend That Will Not Request For Money? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Get A Girlfriend That Will Not Request For Money? (2002 Views)

See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) / At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl / Photos ( I Convinced My Girlfriend That This Is Her Pants And She Believed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Get A Girlfriend That Will Not Request For Money? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 18, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Bye bye #runouttathread

SMS me when you're free. No one else will know.
I promise. cheesy
Re: How Can I Get A Girlfriend That Will Not Request For Money? by Stormyweather(m): 1:55pm On Aug 18, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Please don't cry
if you insist. daalu
Re: How Can I Get A Girlfriend That Will Not Request For Money? by rosieluv(f): 2:35pm On Aug 18, 2016
sinaj:
Oga go ur village sad
na their eye tear pass sef
Re: How Can I Get A Girlfriend That Will Not Request For Money? by rosieluv(f): 2:36pm On Aug 18, 2016
go to yaba left undecided
Re: How Can I Get A Girlfriend That Will Not Request For Money? by sinaj(f): 4:22pm On Aug 18, 2016
rosieluv:

na their eye tear pass sef
who no like better thing grin
Re: How Can I Get A Girlfriend That Will Not Request For Money? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 18, 2016
halfricanadian:
if you find a girl like that

find a guy like u for ur daughters nd sisters

#dont take it personal
I like this comment gf wink. Let him start from there
Re: How Can I Get A Girlfriend That Will Not Request For Money? by nuelzz04(m): 6:07pm On Aug 18, 2016
rosieluv:
go to yaba left undecided
chai....aunty ya wicked o cry
Re: How Can I Get A Girlfriend That Will Not Request For Money? by DrDreWise: 6:12pm On Aug 18, 2016
Just go to Jerusalem and ask for God's forgiveness. Then, go and see Pastor Adeboye. You'll surely get one.
Re: How Can I Get A Girlfriend That Will Not Request For Money? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 18, 2016
Op is not normal angry
Re: How Can I Get A Girlfriend That Will Not Request For Money? by Doyin400l(m): 6:25pm On Aug 18, 2016
T*T* dey sweet , na money kill am.
Re: How Can I Get A Girlfriend That Will Not Request For Money? by Nobody: 3:03am On Aug 19, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
I wanna have a girlfriend but i nor get money. I can't take her to the cinema, i can't be calling her 24/7 like she is the only lady in the world. I just can't be committed in the area of quality time, finance but i wanna get in there with her. A kinda of girlfriend wey we go dey fvck but she nor go ask me for money. When money comes, i will spend it on her buh she should give me pvssy anytime that i need it. A faithful girlfriend that will not cheat on me despite the fact that i'm depriving her of quality time, money buh i'm gonna give it to her like fvck.

I dey fynd galfrend too but I knw poor like OP......me I go spend na make we love I dey fyn
Re: How Can I Get A Girlfriend That Will Not Request For Money? by Burgerlomo: 3:54am On Aug 19, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
I wanna have a girlfriend but i nor get money. I can't take her to the cinema, i can't be calling her 24/7 like she is the only lady in the world. I just can't be committed in the area of quality time, finance but i wanna get in there with her. A kinda of girlfriend wey we go dey fvck but she nor go ask me for money. When money comes, i will spend it on her buh she should give me pvssy anytime that i need it. A faithful girlfriend that will not cheat on me despite the fact that i'm depriving her of quality time, money buh i'm gonna give it to her like fvck.

A stingy and self centered dude to the core grin
Re: How Can I Get A Girlfriend That Will Not Request For Money? by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 19, 2016
sinaj:
Oga go ur village sad
ur papa get lagos?

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Lady Has 9 Children And She's Just 25 Years Old! :D (photos) / Advantages And Disadvantages Of MASTURBATION / Have You Met The Opposite Sex And Made Love That Same Day Before, Pls Share It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.