Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

How Can I Get A Girlfriend That Will Not Request For Money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Get A Girlfriend That Will Not Request For Money? (2000 Views)

See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) / At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl / Photos ( I Convinced My Girlfriend That This Is Her Pants And She Believed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get A Girlfriend That Will Not Request For Money? by unapapadeycraze: 12:40pm On Aug 18, 2016
I wanna have a girlfriend but i nor get money. I can't take her to the cinema, i can't be calling her 24/7 like she is the only lady in the world. I just can't be committed in the area of quality time, finance but i wanna get in there with her. A kinda of girlfriend wey we go dey fvck but she nor go ask me for money. When money comes, i will spend it on her buh she should give me pvssy anytime that i need it. A faithful girlfriend that will not cheat on me despite the fact that i'm depriving her of quality time, money buh i'm gonna give it to her like fvck.
Re: How Can I Get A Girlfriend That Will Not Request For Money? by ekefre4(m): 12:41pm On Aug 18, 2016
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get A Girlfriend That Will Not Request For Money? by halfricanadian(f): 12:42pm On Aug 18, 2016
if you find a girl like that
find a guy like u for ur daughters nd sisters
#dont take it personal

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Get A Girlfriend That Will Not Request For Money? by Nelsizzy(m): 12:46pm On Aug 18, 2016
If you find her, tell me ooo. Been searching since late last year
Re: How Can I Get A Girlfriend That Will Not Request For Money? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 18, 2016
Oshofree scarce my guy.
Re: How Can I Get A Girlfriend That Will Not Request For Money? by mizzbouqui(f): 12:53pm On Aug 18, 2016
Orishirishi undecided
Of course there are ladies that won't care if you have to give or not, but which one is you want to fvck her (not making love to her)
You don't have money and you don't have time, yet you are still broke
Abeg wetin you dey use that time for? For posting on nairaland abi undecided

Sorry to announce to you sir, there is no fvcking way you are gonna see that kind of lady.

8 Likes

Re: How Can I Get A Girlfriend That Will Not Request For Money? by unapapadeycraze: 1:00pm On Aug 18, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Orishirishi undecided
Of course there are ladies that won't care if you have to give or not, but which one is you want to fvck her (not making love to her)

Sorry to announce to you sir, there is no fvcking way you are gonna see that kind of lady.

"i nor get money" is relative. It means the money i have, i can't be spending it one lady, when the money nvr reach me. I don't have time to commit to the relationship. You know you want me to call you 24/7, chat with you on whatsapp e.t.c, no time. When we have time, we would have quality fvck, that's what i'm saying.
Re: How Can I Get A Girlfriend That Will Not Request For Money? by Abraham4christ(m): 1:01pm On Aug 18, 2016
LEAVE AFRICAN GO AMERICAN
Re: How Can I Get A Girlfriend That Will Not Request For Money? by EricMason(m): 1:02pm On Aug 18, 2016
how can u go to heaven if you dont experience death?.... thats the right question you asking bro smiley

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Get A Girlfriend That Will Not Request For Money? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 18, 2016
Make sure she has a good job, then you'll be fine.
Re: How Can I Get A Girlfriend That Will Not Request For Money? by FvckShiT(m): 1:03pm On Aug 18, 2016
Fücking shiit
Re: How Can I Get A Girlfriend That Will Not Request For Money? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 18, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Orishirishi undecided

Wassup! wink
Re: How Can I Get A Girlfriend That Will Not Request For Money? by sinaj(f): 1:04pm On Aug 18, 2016
Oga go ur village sad
Re: How Can I Get A Girlfriend That Will Not Request For Money? by mizzbouqui(f): 1:06pm On Aug 18, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

"i nor get money" is relative. It means the money i have, i can't be spending it one lady, when the money nvr reach me. I don't have time to commit to the relationship. You know you want me to call you 24/7, chat with you on whatsapp e.t.c, no time. When we have time, we would have quality fvck, that's what i'm saying.
Okay
This is it, you don't need a girlfriend but a sex partner
When you are ready to have a girlfriend you will know

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Get A Girlfriend That Will Not Request For Money? by jamalnation(m): 1:06pm On Aug 18, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Orishirishi undecided

[s]Sorry to announce to you sir, there is no fvcking way you are gonna see that kind of lady[/s].
Re: How Can I Get A Girlfriend That Will Not Request For Money? by mizzbouqui(f): 1:07pm On Aug 18, 2016
party:

Wassup! wink
I'm up
Re: How Can I Get A Girlfriend That Will Not Request For Money? by Maxi112: 1:09pm On Aug 18, 2016
you don't need a bae, you need verslin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get A Girlfriend That Will Not Request For Money? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 18, 2016
mizzbouqui:

I'm up

Wanna hang out?
Re: How Can I Get A Girlfriend That Will Not Request For Money? by mizzbouqui(f): 1:10pm On Aug 18, 2016
[quote author=jamalnation post=48589345][/quote]
What?
Re: How Can I Get A Girlfriend That Will Not Request For Money? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 18, 2016
Bro It would be easier for mizzbouqui to sit on my back and I wouldn't feel burdened than for that to happen..
Re: How Can I Get A Girlfriend That Will Not Request For Money? by mizzbouqui(f): 1:14pm On Aug 18, 2016
party:

Wanna hang out?
undecided Nope
Re: How Can I Get A Girlfriend That Will Not Request For Money? by jamalnation(m): 1:15pm On Aug 18, 2016
mizzbouqui:
What?

Re: How Can I Get A Girlfriend That Will Not Request For Money? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 18, 2016
mizzbouqui:

undecided Nope
I mean online on whatsapp. wink
Re: How Can I Get A Girlfriend That Will Not Request For Money? by Donnyperry(m): 1:19pm On Aug 18, 2016
Funny guy grin
Re: How Can I Get A Girlfriend That Will Not Request For Money? by unapapadeycraze: 1:22pm On Aug 18, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Okay
This is it, you don't need a girlfriend but a sex partner
When you are ready to have a girlfriend you will know

it's a girlfriend not a sex partner. I want her to chill. She should not ask for money. I should be the determinant, whether or not to give her. Btw, are you taken?
Re: How Can I Get A Girlfriend That Will Not Request For Money? by mizzbouqui(f): 1:25pm On Aug 18, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

it's a girlfriend not a sex partner. I want her to chill. She should not ask for money. I should be the determinant, whether or not to give her. Btw, are you taken?
Yes I am seriously taken

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get A Girlfriend That Will Not Request For Money? by K9blunt(f): 1:26pm On Aug 18, 2016
I give up!

Re: How Can I Get A Girlfriend That Will Not Request For Money? by mizzbouqui(f): 1:26pm On Aug 18, 2016
party:

I mean online on whatsapp. wink
Nope smiley
Re: How Can I Get A Girlfriend That Will Not Request For Money? by Stormyweather(m): 1:39pm On Aug 18, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Orishirishi undecided

ma'am you killed it. I'm crying right now!!!
Re: How Can I Get A Girlfriend That Will Not Request For Money? by mizzbouqui(f): 1:43pm On Aug 18, 2016
Stormyweather:
ma'am you killed it. I'm crying right now!!!
Please don't cry
Re: How Can I Get A Girlfriend That Will Not Request For Money? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 18, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Nope smiley
I know. grin

When was the last time you had a good Bleep.
Re: How Can I Get A Girlfriend That Will Not Request For Money? by mizzbouqui(f): 1:50pm On Aug 18, 2016
party:

I know. grin
When was the last time you had a good Bleep.
Bye bye
#runouttathread

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Met The Opposite Sex And Made Love That Same Day Before, Pls Share It. / Crisis: 20+ Times Famous People Revealed Too Much Due To Wardrobe Failure - Pt 1 / Have You Ever Been In My Shoes!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.