Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,358 members, 7,836,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Girl Flaunts Her Aged White Husband (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Flaunts Her Aged White Husband (Photos) (48052 Views)

17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) / Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React / Kenyan Single Mother Of 3 Looking For A White Husband Displays Placard (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Flaunts Her Aged White Husband (Photos) by MRXELA(m): 9:13pm On Aug 18, 2016
v
Re: Girl Flaunts Her Aged White Husband (Photos) by Rayman5(m): 9:13pm On Aug 18, 2016
Hmmmm no1 who say dat gurl never reach to marry No2) Dat Man Go fire him crankshaft till she born 5pikin
Re: Girl Flaunts Her Aged White Husband (Photos) by Onechancearmy(m): 9:14pm On Aug 18, 2016
This is not love. This is the black race displaying its inferiority complex shamelessly for the whole world to amuse itself.
Re: Girl Flaunts Her Aged White Husband (Photos) by peeparty(m): 9:14pm On Aug 18, 2016

Make una no underrate that grandpa o oo.. him penis still dey kiakia, in fact na the girl dry bone I dey pity sef...

Re: Girl Flaunts Her Aged White Husband (Photos) by davss02(m): 9:14pm On Aug 18, 2016
So dis gurl don travel abroad....awe!
Re: Girl Flaunts Her Aged White Husband (Photos) by chimaobinelson(m): 9:15pm On Aug 18, 2016
if money grow on trees,most ladies will settle for squirrels,monkies n lizards...

make i hear say love dey dea angry

2 Likes

Re: Girl Flaunts Her Aged White Husband (Photos) by greatgod2012(f): 9:16pm On Aug 18, 2016
All for the love of money and green papers.
Re: Girl Flaunts Her Aged White Husband (Photos) by Nellybank(m): 9:16pm On Aug 18, 2016
This man is still strong o... Imagine the way he is carrying this gold digger
Re: Girl Flaunts Her Aged White Husband (Photos) by jsunex(m): 9:16pm On Aug 18, 2016
Nothing wrong, Age is jus a number.

1 Like

Re: Girl Flaunts Her Aged White Husband (Photos) by gold2222(f): 9:17pm On Aug 18, 2016
Nigeria girls and white old men are like 5&6

them no mind if you be their papa mate ooo

as long as your skin white and your joy stick is working

shaking my hand grin

1 Like

Re: Girl Flaunts Her Aged White Husband (Photos) by goody1shoe73(m): 9:19pm On Aug 18, 2016
Real meal ticket, that's what it is

1 Like

Re: Girl Flaunts Her Aged White Husband (Photos) by beautiful232(f): 9:19pm On Aug 18, 2016
Nigeria girls and white old men are like
bread and tea
them no mind
as long as your skin is white

sister amaka enjoy ooo
Re: Girl Flaunts Her Aged White Husband (Photos) by Mistadora01(m): 9:23pm On Aug 18, 2016
When she knows his gad just 5weeks to live n call herself an estate owner. . . . She s an Igbo gal precisely Abia. d can neffa joke with money

3 Likes

Re: Girl Flaunts Her Aged White Husband (Photos) by Bifwoli: 9:25pm On Aug 18, 2016
Vanquay16:
Gold diggas:Scum of the Earth.

I love gold diggers - but only the kind that is winning gold medals for Africa in Rio De Janeiro.

This skinny one here can go to hell.
Re: Girl Flaunts Her Aged White Husband (Photos) by Paseus(m): 9:28pm On Aug 18, 2016
ladyF:
Lmao this old man is even more hilarious. This girl, I think I have seen her pishure before o, she's a nairalander. grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
ADONBILIFIT!
Re: Girl Flaunts Her Aged White Husband (Photos) by iaminspired: 9:28pm On Aug 18, 2016
grin

Re: Girl Flaunts Her Aged White Husband (Photos) by Kelly2713(m): 9:30pm On Aug 18, 2016
Weedicide
Re: Girl Flaunts Her Aged White Husband (Photos) by DaBill001(m): 9:31pm On Aug 18, 2016
truely something must kill a man.. i guess he sees luv,bt bliv me she sees only d dou...
Re: Girl Flaunts Her Aged White Husband (Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 9:31pm On Aug 18, 2016
One important tip on how to build your IQ is too always Ignore RHETORICAL QUESTIONS.....
Re: Girl Flaunts Her Aged White Husband (Photos) by kelvinkosi(m): 9:33pm On Aug 18, 2016
Maga must pay and babes must ball

2 Likes

Re: Girl Flaunts Her Aged White Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 18, 2016
I'm happy for them.
Re: Girl Flaunts Her Aged White Husband (Photos) by sisisioge: 9:56pm On Aug 18, 2016
Haaaaa, she must have a life long dream of having mulatttooo children. This baba has really seen better days.
Re: Girl Flaunts Her Aged White Husband (Photos) by Becina(f): 9:57pm On Aug 18, 2016
I'm not surprised they both fit together... his D**k don sag sef
Re: Girl Flaunts Her Aged White Husband (Photos) by NobleRomm(m): 9:57pm On Aug 18, 2016
BUHARI is de cause of dis... :-XBUHARI is de cause of dis...
Re: Girl Flaunts Her Aged White Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 18, 2016
It's love
love of money
Re: Girl Flaunts Her Aged White Husband (Photos) by delishpot: 9:59pm On Aug 18, 2016
AfroKnight:
Women have high threshold for awkward bullshit. They'd manage old men as long as money is involved.

Yeah yeah, no naija or African man has ever married an old white woman for papers or money before. Only women do it.

1 Like

Re: Girl Flaunts Her Aged White Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 18, 2016
True love, false love! grin grin

The hustle is real....

The smart girl don bagged herself a rich man and a meal ticket out of hellhole she is in!!

As long as she can stand him and his manstrument works then....... Bon voyage

..... No need to player hate from the side lines.

Abeg, where she get him sef?
Re: Girl Flaunts Her Aged White Husband (Photos) by NobleRomm(m): 9:59pm On Aug 18, 2016
lipsrsealed.....BUKHARIN is de cause of all dis
Re: Girl Flaunts Her Aged White Husband (Photos) by NobleRomm(m): 10:01pm On Aug 18, 2016
lipsrsealed.....BUHARI is de cause of all dis
Re: Girl Flaunts Her Aged White Husband (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 10:03pm On Aug 18, 2016
Who are we do judge how a person lives his life? Many Nigerians no just get common sense.
Re: Girl Flaunts Her Aged White Husband (Photos) by AfroKnight: 10:07pm On Aug 18, 2016
delishpot:

Yeah yeah, no naija or African man has ever married an old white woman for papers or money before. Only women do it.

That's correct.
Re: Girl Flaunts Her Aged White Husband (Photos) by AfroKnight: 10:10pm On Aug 18, 2016
Xiadnat:
True love, false love! grin grin

The hustle is real....

The smart girl don bagged herself a rich man and a meal ticket out of hellhole she is in!!

As long as she can stand him and his manstrument works then....... Bon voyage

..... No need to player hate from the side lines.

Abeg, where she get him sef?

She will just wounjure the old man. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] / 26-year-old Man Brags About His 57-year-old Girlfriend On Facebook (photos) / Sending Nudes On Snapchat, Whatsapp, Facebook Twitter: 6 Reasons To Avoid It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.