Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,922 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Wife Confessed That She Was Sleeping With Her Husband’s Brother. His Answer Is A - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Confessed That She Was Sleeping With Her Husband’s Brother. His Answer Is A (1323 Views)

My Brother & His Fiancee Are Both AS, Yet He Wants To Go Ahead With The Marriage / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. / When A Girl Is 30, And Living With Her Married Brother & His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Confessed That She Was Sleeping With Her Husband’s Brother. His Answer Is A by Adudavidlee(m): 8:13pm On Aug 18, 2016
My dear husband,

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter

I’m writing this letter to say that I’m leaving you. I was a good wife all these 7 years and have never received anything in return. The previous two weeks were torturing, but the final straw was the call of your boss who said that you had resigned.

Last week you came home and saw neither my manicure, nor my new hairstyle. Nothing! You didn’t notice that I made your favorite dish for dinner and bought a new negligee. You spent 2 minutes eating, watched a game and went to bed. You no longer say that you love me; you never even touch me. I don’t know if you really stopped loving me or just pretend so, but I’m leaving.

P.S. If you want to find me just know that I went to West Virginia with your brother.

Good luck! Your ex-wife.

And here is her husband’s answer…

My dear ex-wife,

Nothing could have pleased me more than your letter. I agree, we were married for 7 years, but all these years you were far from the idea of a perfect wife. I watched games to stop hearing your endless grunt and whining. Too bad it didn’t work too well. I saw that you hair was cut, but the first thing that crossed my mind was: “You look like a man.” So I didn’t say anything. Mom taught me to keep quiet if I can’t say anything nice. As for my favorite meal, you’ve probably confused me with my brother. I don’t eat pork for 7 years. I saw your negligee, but it left me cool because the $ 49 price tag was hanging there. I only hoped it had nothing to do with the fact that my brother asked me to borrow him 50 bucks just a day before.

Even after all that, I love you and I believe that we could have survived it all. That is why I quit and bought us two tickets to Jamaica as soon as I found out that I won the lottery and got 10 million dollars. I thought we could start all over again. But when I got home, I found your letter. Well, probably everything happens for a reason. I hope that you will be happy in your new life. My lawyer said that because of your letter you will not be able to pull even a penny out of my money.

P.S. I don’t know if anyone ever told you, but my brother Carl was born Carla. I hope it doesn’t embarrass you.

Your husband!
Re: Wife Confessed That She Was Sleeping With Her Husband’s Brother. His Answer Is A by halfricanadian(f): 8:19pm On Aug 18, 2016
The husband doesnt even sound like a loving type

sounds like d one fed up of her already or d one in d arms of anoda woman
Re: Wife Confessed That She Was Sleeping With Her Husband’s Brother. His Answer Is A by AfroKnight: 8:21pm On Aug 18, 2016
Carla? cheesy She don miscalculate.
Re: Wife Confessed That She Was Sleeping With Her Husband’s Brother. His Answer Is A by IamLEGEND1: 8:23pm On Aug 18, 2016
dem no dey take the ozzband play again?

1 Like

Re: Wife Confessed That She Was Sleeping With Her Husband’s Brother. His Answer Is A by PussyMechanic(m): 8:24pm On Aug 18, 2016
halfricanadian:

That's the idea.
Re: Wife Confessed That She Was Sleeping With Her Husband’s Brother. His Answer Is A by project8(m): 8:42pm On Aug 18, 2016
see slap
Re: Wife Confessed That She Was Sleeping With Her Husband’s Brother. His Answer Is A by uwagimboo: 8:51pm On Aug 18, 2016
halfricanadian:

Did u really read the husband's part

Why would a man who is aware u ve been cheating on him with his brother compose you a "loving type" Letter...
Re: Wife Confessed That She Was Sleeping With Her Husband’s Brother. His Answer Is A by halfricanadian(f): 8:53pm On Aug 18, 2016
uwagimboo:

Did u really read the husband's part

Why would a man who is aware u ve been cheating on him with his brother compose you a "loving type" Letter...

she needed d love he wasnt giving her
Re: Wife Confessed That She Was Sleeping With Her Husband’s Brother. His Answer Is A by 7footre(m): 8:56pm On Aug 18, 2016
Ha ahn... the husband is hot blooded! so someone can't even play with him again?
Abeg he should bring the ticket let us 'come and be going'
Re: Wife Confessed That She Was Sleeping With Her Husband’s Brother. His Answer Is A by uwagimboo: 9:05pm On Aug 18, 2016
halfricanadian:

She needed what love when the man is aware she is cheating..

Pls go back nd read all over, the man was acting that way cous he knew what was going on..
He even admitted things were not going fine but because of his love for her he bought a vacation ticket to see if he could win back her love....

1 Like

Re: Wife Confessed That She Was Sleeping With Her Husband’s Brother. His Answer Is A by halfricanadian(f): 9:06pm On Aug 18, 2016
uwagimboo:

She needed what love when the man is aware she is cheating..

Pls go back nd read all over, the man was acting that way cous he knew what was going on..
He even admitted things were not going fine but because of his love for her he bought a vacation ticket to see if he could remedy the situation....

ok
Re: Wife Confessed That She Was Sleeping With Her Husband’s Brother. His Answer Is A by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 18, 2016
halfricanadian:

You don't even think before you type.

1 Like

Re: Wife Confessed That She Was Sleeping With Her Husband’s Brother. His Answer Is A by halfricanadian(f): 9:11pm On Aug 18, 2016
Drew0:

You don't even think before you type.
can u give me sense? lol
Re: Wife Confessed That She Was Sleeping With Her Husband’s Brother. His Answer Is A by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 18, 2016
halfricanadian:

can u give me sense? lol

Common sense is a flower that does not grow on everyone's garden.

1 Like

Re: Wife Confessed That She Was Sleeping With Her Husband’s Brother. His Answer Is A by halfricanadian(f): 9:14pm On Aug 18, 2016
Drew0:

Common sense is a flower that does not grow on everyone's garden.
plant it in ur garden pluck it for me
Re: Wife Confessed That She Was Sleeping With Her Husband’s Brother. His Answer Is A by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 18, 2016
halfricanadian:

plant it in ur garden pluck it for me

Nah, .
Re: Wife Confessed That She Was Sleeping With Her Husband’s Brother. His Answer Is A by halfricanadian(f): 9:20pm On Aug 18, 2016
Drew0:

Nah, .
then dont complain bou how i reason
Re: Wife Confessed That She Was Sleeping With Her Husband’s Brother. His Answer Is A by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 18, 2016
halfricanadian:

then dont complain bou how i reason

Nah,.
Re: Wife Confessed That She Was Sleeping With Her Husband’s Brother. His Answer Is A by halfricanadian(f): 9:24pm On Aug 18, 2016
Drew0:

Nah,.
ok

(1) (Reply)

Ever Had Such Experience? / How To Stop Self-servicing / See The Moment A Sugar Mommy Having Se.x With Sugar Son Was Almost Caught By Hus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.