Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? (9101 Views)

Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey / Which Model Of Blackberry Has The Best Camera Quality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by aieromon(m): 1:22pm On Sep 29, 2009
@funmykemmy
Tis very ok.go ahead and enjoy!!!
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by hayprof(m): 1:24pm On Sep 29, 2009
FunmyKemmy:

@ all

Is this MTN 3G modem the best for browsing?  Kindly let me know.

Thanks.

You can say its not the best, But according to my review its the fastest, plus its got a microSD slot u can use it as a flash drive!  wink
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by hayprof(m): 1:26pm On Sep 29, 2009
@aero, there's 1 for every1 . .i am rolling out two for customers @ d moment ,. do let me noe if u r interested.

And wats your current location ?
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by FunmyKemmy(f): 1:52pm On Sep 29, 2009
@ hayprof

The ball is now in your court. I have told you my mind through sms. Kindly assist and how do I get it connected after purchase? Where is the location you talked about.
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by hayprof(m): 1:53pm On Sep 29, 2009
. .and i have replied u !
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by dragnet: 2:01pm On Sep 29, 2009
Fummykemmy, . .y nt c0me down to Lag n get evrythng d0ne including c0nfiguring d pc?

prof, modem dey 4 me too?
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by FunmyKemmy(f): 2:35pm On Sep 29, 2009
Thanks dragnet. My work will not permit me to do so for now. That is why I am asking people to come to my aid. I believe people who can assist me in Ibadan are on this forum/section.
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by hayprof(m): 3:38pm On Sep 29, 2009
@drag, I wish she can come down to Lagos, nd i get it all DONE for Her

@Kemi, Do u concur with wat I snt u as Text ? Lemmie noe . .

By-d-way , u can always Get in touch with Honsule (Presently in IBADAN) for assistance , i bet he is a Good broda ! wink

Meanwhile, Check yah fone for the Pickup Location, Do u concur ?!

@Honsule, I guess we have a Deal ! wink
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by hayprof(m): 3:54pm On Sep 29, 2009
@kEMI, That's the only way i can get it to Ibadan for u, besides u aint paying transportation compared to wat you are offering !

On a 2nd Note, i can do a Location Job for u ! . .That costs more ! . .now u see! wink

-**yawns* , guess i av done my piece !

Do, u av a location in lagos, What about 1st Oct. its work free ! wink
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by lynxnoon(m): 4:09pm On Sep 29, 2009
hhhhmmm hayprof
no forget say i try for u oh
lol

@kemy
go for it if u can u wont regret it
cheers
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by dragnet: 4:59pm On Sep 29, 2009
Fmkmy, d whole process shuldnt take 3hrz ! . . .get to Lagos n locate prof under 1hr, buy gala & viju milk for me cheesy cool while prof does d c0nfig under 45mins, .dash back to Ibadan within 50mins. . .finito !
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by FunmyKemmy(f): 5:01pm On Sep 29, 2009
Kindly help me out.  It is high time I get connected at home.

hayprof, try and assist me.

Thanks all.
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by hayprof(m): 10:40pm On Sep 29, 2009
Can u move me to Ibadan and Accomodate me for the nxt 24hrs ?!

wink

It's seems Honsule will take hold of the Modem for u! . . u can grab it from him !

How's that ?!
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by hayprof(m): 10:46pm On Sep 29, 2009
@Kemi, u putting like seven legs in one shoe, the amount u have @ hand can't do !

. .take for instance u need some1 to do the config too! na real wa !
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by Infoseye(m): 5:14am On Sep 30, 2009
@hayproff am also located in Ibadan and interested in the 3G unlocked modem I will give you a call today.
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by dragnet: 5:24am On Sep 30, 2009
Ok cool
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by Turiano(m): 5:26am On Sep 30, 2009
Ok ok jus gt it done.
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by FunmyKemmy(f): 8:55am On Sep 30, 2009
I am on my kneels oooooooooooooooo. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee help me.
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by Infoseye(m): 9:05am On Sep 30, 2009
@
FunmyKemmy:

I am on my kneels oooooooooooooooo. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee help me.

Why not get the modem first then I can assist u with configuration or anyone else in Ibadan, well I called Hayprof just this morning but the guy is bent on that same amount.
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by FunmyKemmy(f): 9:22am On Sep 30, 2009
I am ready to get the modem now. The guy should please help me out. How can I know whether there is coverage for the modem in my area - Ido Local Govt.?

Thanks
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by hayprof(m): 10:11am On Sep 30, 2009
So, long you have Mtn Coverage Or the likes in Ibadan , You are Good!

I bet you gat less than 3-5hrs frm now to make your decision, b4 The flight leaves for Ibadan ! wink

@seye, yea . .i bet that figure is fear enuf !
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by Infoseye(m): 10:43am On Sep 30, 2009
I will appreciate if you can come lower because I need to put my n95 to rest ooo lol 24/7 on the net using my phone as modem grin
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by FunmyKemmy(f): 10:44am On Sep 30, 2009
Ok, thanks.

If you insist on not selling for me, I will not get annoyed.
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by FunmyKemmy(f): 11:18am On Sep 30, 2009
Help us beg hayprof ooooooooooooooooooooo.
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by hayprof(m): 11:22am On Sep 30, 2009
@kemi, your fone is off ! ?

Join me on Yahoo!IM haynet !
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by FunmyKemmy(f): 12:01pm On Sep 30, 2009
Yes, I forgot it at home while rushing to work to avoid lateness.
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by hayprof(m): 12:06pm On Sep 30, 2009
I c, been trying to get in-touch wit you,

. .am about sending one to IB, do i include yours ?!
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by hayprof(m): 12:13pm On Sep 30, 2009
wats yah e-mail address ? grin
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by honsule(m): 12:35pm On Sep 30, 2009
FunmyKemmy:

Yes, I forgot it at home while rushing to work to avoid lateness.

i see. u switch off since last nite i guess
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by honsule(m): 12:41pm On Sep 30, 2009
FunmyKemmy:

Ok, thanks.

If you insist on not selling for me, I will not get annoyed.

FunmyKemmy:

Help us beg hayprof ooooooooooooooooooooo.

i don't understand o.
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by FunmyKemmy(f): 12:48pm On Sep 30, 2009
Please do understand.
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by honsule(m): 1:02pm On Sep 30, 2009
FunmyKemmy:

Please do understand.

make me understand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Glo BIS Not Working For Andorid Again?? See Screenshot / How Google Has Managed To Maintain Its Dominance On The Internet Space / MTN Introduces Blackberry Daily Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.