Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,980 members, 7,956,664 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:34 PM

Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? (9170 Views)

Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey / Which Model Of Blackberry Has The Best Camera Quality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by honsule(m): 11:12am On Oct 04, 2009
I APPEAL
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by Dclique(m): 1:26pm On Oct 04, 2009
honsule:

I APPEAL

LOL.

You guys shouldnt turn here into a court room with all these BIG BIG Grammer grin grin
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by luv2talk(m): 4:06pm On Oct 04, 2009
@honsule and Hayprof
If He charges you in court for BATTERY, Then Give him CHARGER lol
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by braine(m): 1:18am On Oct 05, 2009
Can sony ericsson 3G phones be used as modems too?
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by Draco2: 3:17am On Oct 05, 2009
yes they can
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by hayprof(m): 3:33am On Oct 05, 2009
braine:

Can sony ericsson 3G phones be used as modems too?

YES!
with Immediacy ! wink
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by FunmyKemmy(f): 8:12am On Oct 05, 2009
Enh Enh Enh

See what my post has turned to. Anyway, it is good for THEIR health. grin cheesy wink smiley

Posted by: hayprof

what a Gal, . .

How do you mean by the above?
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by braine(m): 5:47pm On Oct 05, 2009
Hey kemi, wat do u mean "THEIR health"? please hayprof how do i set it up?
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by chidimarc(m): 9:54pm On Oct 05, 2009
Mallam sule shebi u see ur way? If na anoda person the yarn off topic lk this u for don hit am that una hammer (na una know wetin una dey call am 4 court) for head. Oya make una just jejely delete una post wey dey off topic b4 ï personali ban una kpatakpata.

Ì was just exploring my fundamental right of expression. Dont ban me oh! Arh!
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by amadika(m): 11:53pm On Oct 05, 2009
@all, save your expensive phone's battery by going for a usb modem.
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by FunmyKemmy(f): 3:59pm On Oct 06, 2009
@ amadika

True talk.
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by oredein: 7:28pm On Oct 06, 2009
FunmyKemmy:

@ amadika

True talk.

hmmmm now that modem you are sure wks back u were confused between usb modem or phone grin
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by hayprof(m): 5:26am On Oct 07, 2009
braine:

please hayprof how do i set it up?

What ?
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by amadika(m): 6:09am On Oct 07, 2009
FunmyKemmy:

@ amadika

True talk.

I've wasted my Nokia n81 and Nokia e71's batteries to browsing so i had no choice but to go for a usb modem and since then i've been getting better connection and speed
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by FunmyKemmy(f): 9:11am On Oct 07, 2009
hmmmm now that modem you are sure wks back u were confused between usb modem or phone grin

Na you sabi ooooooooooooooooo.
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by hayprof(m): 9:51am On Oct 07, 2009
lol, @ Kemi. . that dude, caught u pants down!

back then u were debating bout either Modem OR Phone! tongue
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by FunmyKemmy(f): 12:26pm On Oct 07, 2009
lol, @ Kemi. . that dude, caught u pants down!

back then u were debating bout either Modem OR Phone!
[b][/b]

You can't be SERIOUS.
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by hayprof(m): 1:02pm On Oct 07, 2009
@Kemi, [/b]am serious when it comes to business, Just dat we gotta try to help each other out to attain the best services, [b]that's in your case and we shouldnt let it get in the way of our profit, . .

because, the Seller mite later av to bear- the consequence, while the Buyer, enjoys the Product ! wink
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by FunmyKemmy(f): 2:56pm On Oct 07, 2009
@ Hayprof

Meaning that there is more to It than meet the eye(s). Ok, tell me us more.
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by hayprof(m): 3:51pm On Oct 07, 2009
**dumb-founded** lipsrsealed
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by iniguy(m): 4:02pm On Oct 07, 2009
What's going oh here?
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by dragnet: 4:04pm On Oct 07, 2009
whats d issue here ?
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by hayprof(m): 11:49am On Oct 11, 2009
. . .3.5G/HSDPA MOdems still available

Text me on : 08066337900

tanx. wink
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by Dclique(m): 12:29pm On Oct 11, 2009
Business man.
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by Dclique(m): 12:29pm On Oct 11, 2009
Business man.
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by FunmyKemmy(f): 12:17pm On Oct 20, 2009
Somebody (your would be customer) needs your attention here:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-241938.416.html#msg4767514
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by timernow: 5:25am On Oct 22, 2009
Yea, it is good you are introducing to the readers of your post another NOKIA  wonderful work of art in phone connecftivity.

I use NOKIA 6230 for my browsing modern and it is another good work from nokia.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TECNO Partners University Of Leeds To Improve Multi Skin Tone Imaging System / How Do I Manually Configure Mtn Gprs Settings On An Htc Touch Pro 2 / How To Upgrade Htc Inspire 4g Android To 4.0.4 Firmware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.