Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? (9102 Views)

Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey / Which Model Of Blackberry Has The Best Camera Quality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by honsule(m): 11:12am On Oct 04, 2009
I APPEAL
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by Dclique(m): 1:26pm On Oct 04, 2009
honsule:

I APPEAL

LOL.

You guys shouldnt turn here into a court room with all these BIG BIG Grammer grin grin
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by luv2talk(m): 4:06pm On Oct 04, 2009
@honsule and Hayprof
If He charges you in court for BATTERY, Then Give him CHARGER lol
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by braine(m): 1:18am On Oct 05, 2009
Can sony ericsson 3G phones be used as modems too?
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by Draco2: 3:17am On Oct 05, 2009
yes they can
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by hayprof(m): 3:33am On Oct 05, 2009
braine:

Can sony ericsson 3G phones be used as modems too?

YES!
with Immediacy ! wink
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by FunmyKemmy(f): 8:12am On Oct 05, 2009
Enh Enh Enh

See what my post has turned to. Anyway, it is good for THEIR health. grin cheesy wink smiley

Posted by: hayprof

what a Gal, . .

How do you mean by the above?
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by braine(m): 5:47pm On Oct 05, 2009
Hey kemi, wat do u mean "THEIR health"? please hayprof how do i set it up?
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by chidimarc(m): 9:54pm On Oct 05, 2009
Mallam sule shebi u see ur way? If na anoda person the yarn off topic lk this u for don hit am that una hammer (na una know wetin una dey call am 4 court) for head. Oya make una just jejely delete una post wey dey off topic b4 ï personali ban una kpatakpata.

Ì was just exploring my fundamental right of expression. Dont ban me oh! Arh!
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by amadika(m): 11:53pm On Oct 05, 2009
@all, save your expensive phone's battery by going for a usb modem.
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by FunmyKemmy(f): 3:59pm On Oct 06, 2009
@ amadika

True talk.
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by oredein: 7:28pm On Oct 06, 2009
FunmyKemmy:

@ amadika

True talk.

hmmmm now that modem you are sure wks back u were confused between usb modem or phone grin
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by hayprof(m): 5:26am On Oct 07, 2009
braine:

please hayprof how do i set it up?

What ?
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by amadika(m): 6:09am On Oct 07, 2009
FunmyKemmy:

@ amadika

True talk.

I've wasted my Nokia n81 and Nokia e71's batteries to browsing so i had no choice but to go for a usb modem and since then i've been getting better connection and speed
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by FunmyKemmy(f): 9:11am On Oct 07, 2009
hmmmm now that modem you are sure wks back u were confused between usb modem or phone grin

Na you sabi ooooooooooooooooo.
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by hayprof(m): 9:51am On Oct 07, 2009
lol, @ Kemi. . that dude, caught u pants down!

back then u were debating bout either Modem OR Phone! tongue
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by FunmyKemmy(f): 12:26pm On Oct 07, 2009
lol, @ Kemi. . that dude, caught u pants down!

back then u were debating bout either Modem OR Phone!
[b][/b]

You can't be SERIOUS.
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by hayprof(m): 1:02pm On Oct 07, 2009
@Kemi, [/b]am serious when it comes to business, Just dat we gotta try to help each other out to attain the best services, [b]that's in your case and we shouldnt let it get in the way of our profit, . .

because, the Seller mite later av to bear- the consequence, while the Buyer, enjoys the Product ! wink
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by FunmyKemmy(f): 2:56pm On Oct 07, 2009
@ Hayprof

Meaning that there is more to It than meet the eye(s). Ok, tell me us more.
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by hayprof(m): 3:51pm On Oct 07, 2009
**dumb-founded** lipsrsealed
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by iniguy(m): 4:02pm On Oct 07, 2009
What's going oh here?
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by dragnet: 4:04pm On Oct 07, 2009
whats d issue here ?
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by hayprof(m): 11:49am On Oct 11, 2009
. . .3.5G/HSDPA MOdems still available

Text me on : 08066337900

tanx. wink
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by Dclique(m): 12:29pm On Oct 11, 2009
Business man.
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by Dclique(m): 12:29pm On Oct 11, 2009
Business man.
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by FunmyKemmy(f): 12:17pm On Oct 20, 2009
Somebody (your would be customer) needs your attention here:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-241938.416.html#msg4767514
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by timernow: 5:25am On Oct 22, 2009
Yea, it is good you are introducing to the readers of your post another NOKIA  wonderful work of art in phone connecftivity.

I use NOKIA 6230 for my browsing modern and it is another good work from nokia.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Glo BIS Not Working For Andorid Again?? See Screenshot / How Google Has Managed To Maintain Its Dominance On The Internet Space / MTN Introduces Blackberry Daily Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.