Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? (24244 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Share Your Friend Zone Story. / Is Dating Someone For 1 Year Too Soon To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by Fantazy(m): 12:26pm On Apr 20, 2021
I will only be wicked if I don't. as in, what are friends for?
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by bewla(m): 12:44pm On Apr 20, 2021
Twoclans:
Is something wrong with my brain or did I actually see a 2009 thread been pushed to front page cool cool

Since 2009 ?The wife would have even given girth for the boss sef.

Biko let me just go back to sleep.This is unbelievable.
oops just wake up from is deep sleep
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 20, 2021
Not your biz, steer clear.
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by dafman10(m): 1:00pm On Apr 20, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

So you just resurfaced after two years? shocked

Nahhh. You've been wilding on NL with another moniker!

Exactly. This moniker has been retired since 2019.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by dafman10(m): 1:04pm On Apr 20, 2021
CsRockefeller:

What happened to the woman? Where is she as of today? Did she remarry?

Last I heard she's somewhere in Lagos. Remarry? That I don't know.
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by Stjims: 3:12pm On Apr 20, 2021
dafman10:
Is it proper to tell your friend that his wife is seriously having an affair with your boss?

Pls my dear NLders i need candid opinion(s) cos am in a serious dilemma

You can tell him through another person without you involving yourself.

if he's smart enough he will handle it with care
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by coldsummer: 3:18pm On Apr 20, 2021
DAVE5:

If you’re my friend and you happen to know my wife to be sleeping around with her boss and never told me, you and I should never be seen hanging out together or even chitchatting at all, you’re an enemy

well good for you. Keep up that energy
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:46pm On Apr 20, 2021
dafman10:

Exactly. This moniker has been retired since 2019.

grin grin grin

Lol. Okay.
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by Adeinfo: 5:20pm On Apr 20, 2021
starbuck:

You are just dumb
Exchanging words with you is more like condescending to your level..
Tueh, have mercy and stop disgracing your kind!!!!
I brought facts out for you, you resulted to insult... Keep it up
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by jantman(m): 8:31pm On Apr 20, 2021
dafman10:
Is it proper to tell your friend that his wife is seriously having an affair with your boss?

Pls my dear NLders i need candid opinion(s) cos am in a serious dilemma

@dafman10
Let me tell you this

1) If your friend found out someday that you knew all this time his was is cheating on him and you refuse to tell him. He will see you as a chronic betrayal and a bad friend

2) If your boss found out that you sabotage his relationship, then you will loss your job.

I feel sorry for men who so trusted their woman and think marriage binde a woman to them for all earthlinity.

Marriage.
Marriage
Women of today I puke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Couple Rock Man United Jersey In Pre-Wedding Photos / Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her / My Pre Wedding Shoots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.