Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? (24254 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Share Your Friend Zone Story. / Is Dating Someone For 1 Year Too Soon To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by id4sho(m): 3:13am On Apr 20, 2021
angry The future is female
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by Lama70(m): 3:14am On Apr 20, 2021
Be very careful. But most importantly, keep away from your friend and his wife without letting them have a hint of the reason.
This is a risky situation.
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by sammirano: 3:18am On Apr 20, 2021
The stupid generation and their mad conclusions. Op, tell that friend his bitch is cheating, thats what friends do! Damn the stupid job. You will be fine. Why do people even call themselves friend when they cant do the simplest thing. One mad person was saying open marriage! Ogun kee you dere

3 Likes

Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by Judolisco(m): 3:25am On Apr 20, 2021
tosik:
sometime people doesn't know that minding your own business is priceless.
d wife will definitely kill both of you one day

1 Like

Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by cococandy(f): 3:37am On Apr 20, 2021
starbuck:

Nwaanyị ọma grin grin grin..

Time flies doesn’t it?
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by sulaak(m): 3:37am On Apr 20, 2021
Yes,

Integrity is still important to me and if a woman is cheating against my friend, you can bet that my friend will know , not directly from me but with hints or maybe an untraceable message that his wife is an LovePeddler.

BTW, I don't cheat and will never have sex with a married woman, even though I am a practicing atheist, I respect the sanctity of marriage.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by olalat(m): 3:43am On Apr 20, 2021
coldsummer:
Amebo is not your portion.

Stay out of other people's marriages. You don't know the battles they are fighting. If you can't help them, don't destroy them.

You are not even sure if the husband knows or if they have an open marriage.

Anything and everything is possible in this time and age.

Stay out!
wetin be open marriage again!!! Eh ehh, nothing wey musa no go see for gate. Our values and moral standard has really being degraded beyond ment as Africans, i swear down. "Open marriage in Nigeria!!!! ' osu mi oooo.

1 Like

Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by Humorme2(f): 3:44am On Apr 20, 2021
Nothing I won't read
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by olalat(m): 3:49am On Apr 20, 2021
Ofunaofu:
A 2009 thread gracing front page in 2021, that is about 12 years ago
But the topic is much relevant today more than it was in 2009. we still get something to buy with N5 in 2009 ooo. Van we get thay today?

1 Like

Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by capitalzero: 3:55am On Apr 20, 2021
itzmarvyx:

May God never give us your type of friend. Amin.. undecided

Big amen
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by BarrElChapo(m): 4:10am On Apr 20, 2021
2009 For FFS
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by sixtus3606(m): 4:35am On Apr 20, 2021
Twoclans:
Is something wrong with my brain or did I actually see a 2009 thread been pushed to front page cool cool

Since 2009 ?The wife would have even given girth for the boss sef.

Biko let me just go back to sleep.This is unbelievable.

chai
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by juman(m): 4:43am On Apr 20, 2021
Tell the friend with sense.
Save his life.
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by juman(m): 4:49am On Apr 20, 2021
Ofunaofu:
A 2009 thread gracing front page in 2021, that is about 12 years ago

After 12 years.

"Do not despair of Allah’s mercy."
Quran: 39:53.

Never lost hope in life.
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:49am On Apr 20, 2021
I will do it because I hate cheating
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by Midas01: 4:50am On Apr 20, 2021
If it's your friend that is dating his female boss in the office, will you tell his wife? Or let me guess, double standards to the rescue?

Also, all those losers saying they'll fvck her too , who said she's interested in you, lmao. Nigerian men are a disgrace.
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by Emerie22(m): 4:50am On Apr 20, 2021
Twoclans:
Is something wrong with my brain or did I actually see a 2009 thread been pushed to front page cool cool

U re Right
Ur reply just made my day
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by focus7: 4:52am On Apr 20, 2021
dafman10:
Is it proper to tell your friend that his wife is seriously having an affair with your boss?

Pls my dear NLders i need candid opinion(s) cos am in a serious dilemma

Tactically create a distance between yourself and the family
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by ictjobber: 5:00am On Apr 20, 2021
Big Yes
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by Sterope(f): 5:05am On Apr 20, 2021
Do you mean blackmail and rape her as well?
PacAmaru:
Depending on how close I am with that my"friend"

Else I wouldn't mind fvvcking her too when I find out,on comasi level
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by Sterope(f): 5:05am On Apr 20, 2021
Do you mean blackmail and rape her?
Sine1:
I will fuk her as well
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by AmeLonRo(m): 5:08am On Apr 20, 2021
I won't interfere. Don't see evil. Don't say evil. Don't do evil.
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:08am On Apr 20, 2021
Sine1:
I will fuk her as well
Bad boy grin grin
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by royalamour(m): 5:09am On Apr 20, 2021
Tobenia:
what else is new,i don't think there is anything new again in this generation of ours. I will just mind my bussiness. its left 4 him to find out himself.

Really?
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by starbuck(f): 5:11am On Apr 20, 2021
cococandy:

Time flies doesn’t it?

Yea, it does embarassed embarassed
They just grow rapidly and we age too
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by dafman10(m): 5:23am On Apr 20, 2021
emmabest2000:
For your info
The Boss in the picture no longer alive shocked
The husband of the woman filed for divorce in 2010 and they’re no longer together anymore grin
The OP that posted this thread traveled abroad but end up in jail lipsrsealed

CASE CLOSED tongue

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

Na you end up in jail. grin angry grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by cardoctor(m): 5:24am On Apr 20, 2021
That my be his daily bread
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by rafcrown(m): 5:27am On Apr 20, 2021
Reasonable thing is to let him know in an intelligent way.A lady married to a family member was messing around. We were told and took action. The woman eventually died of HIV aids but our family member is alive. Failure to expose her would have caused the death of the husband.
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by dafman10(m): 5:27am On Apr 20, 2021
Twoclans:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

For reals, your comment drew my attention to the OP and I discovered it was me. . . grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy . . .though I was initially logged on to another account since I retired this one in 2019.

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

But nawa. . .after 12 yrs or so, naim these mods remember this thread? cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by braunny(m): 5:27am On Apr 20, 2021
there is a device advanced military use called homewrecker........
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by dafman10(m): 5:29am On Apr 20, 2021
Emerie22:

U re Right
Ur reply just made my day

U smoke weed abi? grin grin cheesy

Na u go enter jail with the guy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Things Girls Should Know About Boys / Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes / Couple Rock Man United Jersey In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.