Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! (3869 Views)

Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain / 21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another / What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! by BlackRevo: 5:54am On Sep 29, 2009
Respecting your partners privacy should be the key.

rita@NL:

I dont see any reasons why I should go thru his fone. who ever calls him or he calls does'nt burva me.How about checking if there was a missing condom,since you alwayz count them before leaving his house  lipsrsealed ?

Why would a lady go to such length?
Re: Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! by Jennyfa(f): 2:21pm On Sep 29, 2009
follypimpi:

I get your point though but why in the 1st place would any1 in there sane mind want to see through ones phone (thats my arguement)

dere are many reason why a girl should go tru her guys fone u both went into d relationship wit trust so  why are u gettin paranoid dat she is goin tru ur fone or is dere somtin u re hiddin probably cheatin on her if ur mind is clear let her do as she pleases maybe she might nt b lookin 4 anytin mayb she jus wants to play songs or somtin so guys stop gettin paranoid wen ur gal picks up ur fone unless u re a cheat. wink
Re: Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! by follypimpi(m): 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2009
Jennyfa:

dere are many reason why a girl should go tru her guys fone u both went into d relationship wit trust so why are u gettin paranoid dat she is goin tru your fone or is dere somtin u re hiddin probably cheatin on her if your mind is clear let her do as she pleases maybe she might nt b lookin 4 anytin mayb she jus wants to play songs or somtin so guys stop gettin paranoid wen your gal picks up your fone unless u re a cheat. wink

What happend to respecting your partners privacy ??
Re: Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! by Jennyfa(f): 3:34pm On Sep 29, 2009
follypimpi:

What happend to respecting your partners privacy ??

wat kind of privacy are u talkin about business transaction privacy or are u talkin bout privacy in ur relationship if it is that it sounds quiet absurd cuz d both of u are meant to b one with trust as d first tin on ur mind
Re: Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 29, 2009
You guys are a trip angry If you have nothing to hide then you shouldnt be worried. My bf can check my phone anytime.
Re: Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! by jaybee3(m): 3:38pm On Sep 29, 2009
Not when the names are coded.
woo doc
tham south
woolfe
tongue
Re: Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 29, 2009
jay bee:

Not when the names are coded.
woo doc
tham south
woolfe
tongue

Wowee cheesy Men gosh I cannot trust them o!
Re: Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! by james2man: 3:46pm On Sep 29, 2009
Well me i'm not worried, I always left my phone on the table whenever my GF is around,that is why i like NOKIA always on Phone LOCK, All she can do is look at it nothing more than that, But i really don't have nothing to hide from her if she ask to see my pictures i unlock it for her,but not giving out the unlock code.lol
Re: Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! by yme1(f): 3:46pm On Sep 29, 2009
i dont go thru my bf phone cos i gat no problem with him cheating
but he must make this his motto--NEVER GET CAUGHT cool

Ebonyeyes:

in other words the player dont get played grin
Re: Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! by jaybee3(m): 3:51pm On Sep 29, 2009
y me:

i dont go thru my bf phone cos i gat no problem with him cheating
but he must make this his motto--NEVER GET CAUGHT cool

in other words the player dont get played grin
my kind of gal.
wats ur bio data wink wink

Ebonyeyes:

it's all for the best. we don't want constant nagging which in turn will most probably lead to heartache/break-u
Re: Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! by yme1(f): 3:57pm On Sep 29, 2009
jay bee:

my kind of gal.
wats your bio data wink wink
lol
just dont get caught tongue grin
Re: Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! by follypimpi(m): 4:00pm On Sep 29, 2009
Jennyfa:

wat kind of privacy are u talkin about business transaction privacy or are u talkin bout privacy in your relationship if it is that it sounds quiet absurd cuz d both of u are meant to b one with trust as d first tin on your mind

When has going thru a dude's fone stop him from cheating
Re: Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! by iice(f): 4:04pm On Sep 29, 2009
Heh? undecided I barely look at mine not to talk of looking at his undecided
Re: Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! by follypimpi(m): 4:08pm On Sep 29, 2009
iice:

Heh? undecided I barely look at mine not to talk of looking at his undecided

thats REAL WOMAN talk not all these insecure roaches.
Re: Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! by whitelexi(m): 4:16pm On Sep 29, 2009
I leave mine anywhere as long as its within 10mtrs of my PC, she uses it, goes through it and does whatever she likes with it but she'll never find a thing.

Bluetooth technology and the new Nokia software work beautifully. . .  I have a vault in the root directory of my PC, that directory is encrypted and only i know what the decryption key is. The bluetooth radios on both devices are constantly listening for signals and once a paired match is found, all texts, notes, emails, pictures, and videos are synched via a fast dedicated network stream and after that the application proceeds to delete all content on my phone so its always free to recieve more stuff sent to me.

In realtime, this process takes roughly 45secs if we're talking of 200MB worth of data and that is excellent. As long as this connection is paired, all new texts ring on the phone but go straight into my vault.

The girlfriend often hears my phone beep, but by the time she gets to it, clicks on messages and starts searching for texts, its vanished grin grin grin

Thankfully, she no dey NL, she simply hates social networking sites grin grin grin
Re: Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 29, 2009
What are you keeping private in your phone? undecided What privacy are you storing on your phone? Are you a yahoo yahoo boy or what? undecided Definitely not the nosy type, but when you begin to treat your phone like a baby or give some ultimatum, there's going to be a problem.
Re: Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! by Sauron1: 5:28pm On Sep 29, 2009
stillwater:

What are you keeping private in your phone? undecided What privacy are you storing on your phone? Are you a yahoo yahoo boy or what? undecided Definitely not the nosy type, but when you begin to treat your phone like a baby or give some ultimatum, there's going to be a problem.

If you come near ma fone, i will bite you hard you will need a facial surgery.
Re: Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! by follypimpi(m): 5:33pm On Sep 29, 2009
stillwater:

If my wife demands to go through my phone @least i would know i went up the altar to declare my love in God's own house for her and share vows but a GF it's a big NO NO,I might just have a txt from my momma or dadda thats quite priv8 and would so love to keep it that way.
Re: Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! by follypimpi(m): 5:35pm On Sep 29, 2009
~Sauron~:

Like my boy Em said, "i’m hannibal lecter so just in case your thinking of saving face,
you aint gonna have no face to save by the time Im through with this place"
Re: Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 29, 2009
~Sauron~:

You and your phone with sleep in the trash can. Try me and see. wink

follypimpi:

If my wife demands to go through my phone @least i would know i went up the altar to declare my love in God's own house for her and share vows but a GF it's a big NO NO,I might just have a txt from my momma or dadda thats quite priv8 and would so love to keep it that way.

Ok you're allowed. You shouldn't pick up anyone's phone, that's just mannerless. But when you begin to treat it like a baby, like the world will come to an end because I touched it, or you give me some ultimatum making it a big deal,  there's going to be fire.
Re: Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! by follypimpi(m): 5:40pm On Sep 29, 2009
stillwater:

Ok you're allowed. You shouldn't pick up anyone's phone, that's just mannerless. But when you begin to treat it like a baby, like the world will come to an end because I touched it, or you give me some ultimatum making it a big deal, there's going to be fire.

I get ya kiss kiss kiss always still thats y i loff u tori ti idi to gbo gbo nko.
Re: Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 29, 2009
follypimpi:

I get ya kiss kiss kiss always still thats y[b] i loff u tori ti idi to gbo gbo nko[/b].

Huh. undecided Interpret please. grin
Re: Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! by platinumnk(f): 5:44pm On Sep 29, 2009
Re: Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! by McDoe(m): 5:46pm On Sep 29, 2009
I doff my hat for men because the temptation from these daughters of Eve are almost insurmountable. these desperados are everywhere with most of their attractive parts exposed. God help us.
Re: Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! by posakosa(m): 5:54pm On Sep 29, 2009
what exactly is the big deal about check your boos phone ?!    undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! by posakosa(m): 5:59pm On Sep 29, 2009
and how does one define a girl with insecurities ?? searching your phone could simply mean that she is afraid to loose you and really cares, <she wants to be sure that she can trust you, and u're not playing games,  with the rate at most of these men play funny games, > they wake up the next day to another woman they have been dating for 5 months,

I know of a guy who would NEVER add his GF to his FB account. I don't know why ?! She keeps adding him and he declines her,  Is she Insecure too?!  undecided undecided
Re: Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! by iice(f): 6:04pm On Sep 29, 2009
posakosa:

what exactly is the big deal about check your boos phone ?!    undecided undecided undecided undecided

Goes both ways.

Hehe, that guy sounds like me grin
Re: Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! by posakosa(m): 6:08pm On Sep 29, 2009
iice:

Goes both ways.

Hehe, that guy sounds like me grin

You wouldn't add ur boo to ur FB account ??

yea, I don't think its a big deal, if she is searching thru your phone it means that there is PROBLEMs with your relationship and this has nothing to do with your phone.
Re: Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! by Sauron1: 6:15pm On Sep 29, 2009
stillwater:

You and your phone with sleep in the trash can. Try me and see. wink

Don't test ma patience. . . . .I will send you back to your village if you try such.
Re: Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! by platinumnk(f): 6:17pm On Sep 29, 2009
Re: Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! by iice(f): 6:17pm On Sep 29, 2009
posakosa:

You wouldn't add your boo to your FB account ??

yea, I don't think its a big deal,   if she is searching thru your phone it means that there is PROBLEMs with your relationship and this has nothing to do with your phone.

Na.  .  .i barely manage him on the phone lmao.
The phone is the excuse or the proof undecided
Re: Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 29, 2009
~Sauron~:

Don't test ma patience. . . . .I will send you back to your village if you try such.

*Yawns*. I've tested your patience uncountable times, I'm still alive and kicking. cool Treat your phone like your prized possession and see if I won't put soldier ants in your armpits. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Men Seem Less Intellectually Interesting These Days. / Guys: What Would You Do If You Were A GIRL For One Day? / Should I Have Held My Apology?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.