Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Memo Of A Male Sex Addict - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Memo Of A Male Sex Addict (289320 Views)

A Male Child Is More Beneficial Than A Female Child In Nigeria(see Why) / Diary Of A Stingy Sex Addict / Diaries Of A Sex Addict Pt1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Countrygirl(f): 7:29am On Sep 14, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

No derail my thread, make I no carry you go jail... Issokay angry
Welcome back boss!
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:40am On Sep 14, 2016
Countrygirl:
Welcome back boss!
Much love babe... me miss you bad...
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Countrygirl(f): 2:56pm On Sep 14, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Much love babe... me miss you bad...
Awww....missed you too
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by solomorinho(m): 9:33pm On Sep 14, 2016
Kwontinue biiiiiiiiko cool
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Sweetnik22(f): 12:59pm On Sep 15, 2016
Mr bush come n update abeg grin
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:18pm On Sep 15, 2016
Sorry guys... update is longer, taking my time. But it is gonna be a blast...
Believe me.
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:19pm On Sep 15, 2016
Sweetnik22:
Mr bush come n update abeg grin
Missed you love... hope you are good.
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by emmy99(m): 7:28pm On Sep 15, 2016
sad Are u updating 2nyt or we should check next week
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by ucnwafor(m): 7:59pm On Sep 15, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Sorry guys... update is longer, taking my time. But it is gonna be a blast...

Believe me.
u berRrra cumman finish diz tori or.....
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:01pm On Sep 15, 2016
ucnwafor:
u berRrra cumman finish diz tori or.....

Make I cum first...
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Sweetnik22(f): 8:08pm On Sep 15, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Missed you love... hope you are good.
Same here boo smiley yeah n u
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:09pm On Sep 15, 2016
Sweetnik22:
Same here boo smiley yeah n u
Sure... update coming soon
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Sweetnik22(f): 8:11pm On Sep 15, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Sure... update coming soon

Ok baby... Waitiiiiing smiley
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by ucnwafor(m): 8:14pm On Sep 15, 2016
tongue cheesy
BiafraBushBoy:

Make I cum first...
better cum on sumtin jare cos ayam waiting
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Prinxxdave: 7:38am On Sep 16, 2016
Quote of the day “If toto no free, put am for nyash” - Robert Mugabe

2 Likes

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:58am On Sep 16, 2016
Sorry for the delay... Now the update is here smiley
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:05am On Sep 16, 2016
It became a hell filled time at school; Oga John has been transferred to another location, and a naturally angry looking man took over from him at the gate. He was brought from one of those South South states that were fighting millitants, and he only communicated in pidgin. He always mixes words and actions together. Anytime he said something, we always interpreted it in the negative way.

If he ever says “Come here”, it means “Better start running” to us

He became a terror to us all in Ss3. Once your name was seen in the black book, and you ever commit a small crime like coming late to school, just consider yourself finished. That was the reason we decided to create another means whereby we can enter the school late without being punished. We brainstormed for days and finally got a route through the officer’s quarters. It was one of the most dangerous places to pass illegally, but it seemed a better choice for us.

We tried it the first day, and everything went out as planned. With the burglary proof in our class expanded a little bit, slim guys like I and some other friends in class could pass so easily. We continued the whole new experience of coming to school anytime we wanted. While others were in the assembly ground, we would be hiding in class.

“When did you pass the gate” Oga Saliu the new man that replaced Oga John asked me.

“I always come on time, so that’s the reason” I replied him with confidence

“I am always in school by 6:00am, so when did you come” He asked angry

“I came by 7:00am and maybe you were busy with other students that is why you didn’t see me” I replied him with a squeezed face.

“You are a professional criminal; and the day I will catch you, I will fire you with gun” He said angry and leaving the class.

We became wanted people in our own school where we paid school fees. It was now a mystery to all the military men as to how they don’t see us pass the gate but we always come to school. I quickly told other guys that they should endeavor to come on time for at least, two days. After that day, I came to school the next day very early. I greeted the man specifically to alert him of the fact that I have crossed his trap without getting injured. With a disappointed face, he replied my greeting.

My other guys were late and one of them called me on phone to come over to the known location so as to smuggle them in. I asked them to wait for assembly to start before they tried breaking in. While they tried entering, I was in class to help draw them inside. As the last person was almost entering, we had a surprise visitor. Ifunanya entered the class and saw how we by-passed security at the gate. She immediately smiled and asked them to be careful so as not to get caught. They smiled along and even exchanged hugs and pecks. I was no stranger to the facts that all our efforts have being compromised.

“We have to change route” I told the guys

“Why” Ikenna asked me surprised

“Is it because of Ifunanya” Onyema asked

“Exactly, because of her” I said in affirmation

“She won’t do anything” Lazarus shouted. “Can’t you see the way she even smiled with us and kissed some of us” He queried.

They have never seen what I have seen and I tried explaining to them how it was practically unsafe to continue in this route. There was another route but it was heavily guarded by Army patrol dogs, and avoiding those dogs will require only a spirit to do so. After much pleading with them, they still didn’t understand my point of view so I let them be.

“Even if you guys want to come late, don’t come tomorrow” I said with fear. I knew that I was always late to school, but I combined two phones and one China phone as my alarm clock. The China touch phone has been helpful by making a very loud irritating sound once it is 5:00 am. The next day, the boys still didn’t come on time and as usual, I had to go to our location to bring them in and also avoid assembly.

“You see, anybody catch us”? Onyema asked

“No mind this fear fear Jew man” Simple added

“Hmmm… one day, monkey go go market, him no go come back as I kept reminding them”. We were still in class and Ifunanya came inside again. She immediately exchanged hugs with them and gave me a smile that I read a lot of meaning into. I have been with her for a while and I could easily read her. I knew she was timing and monitoring our movement, but I didn’t understand while she was doing it. During school hours, we had an emergency school meeting where the commandant raised the issue of late comers jumping various sections of the school fence.

“I think say na only us dey run that way o…” Igwe said with laughter

“Niggers dey vex badly o…” Onyema added, and we gave out a loud laugh that almost attracted attention to our group. I knew these were signs of a bad ending, but I couldn’t tell when it will happen. I tried asking them if they didn’t see what I was seeing, they called me joseph the seer and some other local names.

“Guy, the way you dey use fear this days dey make me ask whether na still you be this”? Onyema asked in a semi-angry tone

“Even me I tire ooo” Lazarus said

“E be like say since this Oga Saliu enter seat, our bad guy become pastor” Igwe asked as they all laughed. I giggled a little bit while my mind was still focused as to how I would come to school the next day.

The next day, everything was moving very slow in a surprising way. I hurriedly prepared for school, paid my bus fare not to attract distraction and reached school just on time. I entered the school and surprisingly, I didn’t see Oga Saliu at the gate.

“Maybe he is sick or even dead. Thank God sha” I said to myself

It was 8:00am, when I got a call and I had to report at our location. This time around, they had another friend. He was a fat boy in Ss2 of our school. We spent time arguing who should enter the school first, so we decided that that the fat boy entered first so as not to jeopardize the smuggling. As soon as he tried entering, I saw someone pass. I quickly rushed to check who was that and behold it was Ifunanya.

“What are you doing here”? I asked her strictly

“Is it your concern” She asked while smiling.

While we were still talking, her phone rang and she picked it up immediately

“Yes Sir” She said before terminating the call. I knew something wasn’t alright and I did ask her who she called.

“Ask me when your body is on fire” She said while smiling and showing me the marks she received from Oga’s John flogging. I immediately rush towards the place where the other guys were and saw that the fat guy was already stuck in the burglary proof.

“You guys have to leave here and go use the main gate” I shouted at them “She don cast this place”. They were still calling me fear fear while trying to UnCloth the fat boy so that his belle and waist can pass through easily before they all got a shocker of their life.

“If you move, I fire you” The Military man shouted. Immediately the voice was heard, there were scampering and he fired a shot.
“OH my God”!!!!! The fat boy screamed. “Help me na”. I immediately threw his cloths at him and found somewhere to hide around the class area. I started hearing some cries and shouting outside and I could recognize who owns that voice. I was sweating real bad as the Army men came closer to drag out the fat boy from the burglary proof.

“How many of you dey here before we come”? The asked the fat boy with a thick slap while he was still naked

“Jesus… I am dead” The boy shouted in pains. He didn’t even hesitate before spilling out the truth.

“Three were outside and one was inside here” He said while crying

“Where is the one inside here” They asked him with another resounding slap

“It’s like he ran towards the assembly ground when you people came” The boy said while holding his ear in serious pain.

“Then follow me to the assembly, let us go and find him” The army said shouted

“I can’t recognize his face sir” The boy said “Let me wear my cloth please sir”

I was there and my heartbeat rate could win the fastest in any heartbeat race competition. I was surprised he couldn’t recognize my face or maybe the slap changed his vision. He was dragged naked outside the area, far away from my vision sight. I knew I was in a big mess only if my friends would expose me. Immediately I sensed that assembly was over, I quickly maneuvered my way and joined the crowd. It didn’t stay for so long before we saw an Army man carrying a wheel barrow with people inside of it.

“Did they kill them”? I shouted out of fear

But actually they were not killed; they were tied together like cows, bundled inside the wheel-barrow and brought them to the school field. From afar I could see the smile on Ifunanya’s face because probably she was thinking I was among. I walked towards her and beat and touched her.

“Good morning” I said as I touched her. She turned around and jerked like someone who saw a ghost.

“Well done” I said to her with a big smile.

“Well done for what”? She said with a grin on her face

“Well we will see later” I responded before moving out.

We all stayed and watched how those guys will be slaughtered with various canes and koboko. It didn’t take long before we saw another officer carrying a cane and koboko filled barrow. It was offloaded right there in the field and three junior army men stepped forward and stayed in position. The commandant took a microphone and started making some announcements with it

“Today we are recording victory over people who have decided to be the black sheep of our great school. We will use these three unfortunate ones to show others who are yet to be caught an example. This is a military institution and everybody ought to behave like responsible students, but these bad bloods wants to give our great institution a bad name. After today, the ones who will survive this flogging I believe will change a new leaf. To those entire still in hiding and breaking the laws, I am warning you to stop! For these ones, I will give them 50 strokes of the cane” The commandant said.

Col Dambazu is actually one of the scariest people in the military I have seen. He is considered a semi-giant because of his height and body structure. Since he became the commandant of our institution, the rate of crime fell down drastically. News has it that he once slapped an Ss3 boy and he fainted immediately. So I wondered what happens when he engages someone in physical combat.

I knew my guys could eat up a certain amount of cane strokes, but 50 strokes mixed with koboko, I doubt if anyone could withstand that. The junior army men filled with mostly hausa soldiers quickly took up their cane and it was 3 soldiers to one student. I tried watching them flog the first person but it was simply massacre. I could see blood stains on his back and his cry and shout filled the air. I have seen people getting flogged, but this one was much more.

With your hands tied together in front, you couldn't even scratch when the pain is itching you. It was terrible and I couldn’t just watch. angry I had to quietly stroll back into class and started thinking of what can be done to the saboteur. After the beating, they were suspended for 2 weeks and asked to sign an undertaken of good conduct. I simply consoled them and told them the truth of what happened and they decided to join in my own plan.

When I got home that day, I met an unwanted visitor; opening the door to the house, I saw Chekwube. Do you know the feeling of after playing football and getting tired, someone offers you a bottle of chilled coke… that was how I felt. She didn’t even allow me say one or two words, before she divided my mouth with a kiss. It was so intense that I didn’t bother asking who was at home. I tried speaking but words wasn’t coming out because another mouth was blocking mine. After the first stage kiss, I quickly asked…

“Who is at home”?

“You daddy dropped me and left with your other sisters” She said happily. I didn’t need a prophet to help me read meaning into what she just said. I quickly showed her my room and “Boom”!! We started.

“I feel weak” I whispered to her

“Don’t worry, I will do the hard work” She said while smiling “I missed you prick so much”. I was simply smiling sheepishly as she quickly scattered my cloths and flung them to separate places before descending on me. I was lucky to come out alive because it’s like with every passing day, she innovates new styles I have never heard of. She messed me up so bad that instead of her to do the shouting, I was doing all the shouting. The horn of daddy’s car spoilt the whole game for us. I quickly sent her to the parlor before while I dashed into my bathroom.

Later that evening, daddy introduced her to us and I feigned ignorance of even knowing her too well. The visitor’s room was there for her, but that didn’t stop the plans she had already.

“She is writing the exam of my school, so she will stay with us so as to write the post-ume of the school” Daddy said. I quickly smiled and told her welcome in a Godly way to avoid early suspicion and save the rest for the right time. I was always the first to go to school and the first to come back so as to eat what was waiting for me at home very fast. It was a season of “afternoon sex” and I made sure I utilized it properly. Every afternoon was fun. And it kept on like that till she finally left.

“I know we will meet again” I said to her while she was preparing to go back.

“For sure, we will” She replied with a fast kiss.

*************************************************************************************************************************

The external invigilator passed and I knew he had seen it.

“You stand up” While standing… shocked

TO BE CONTINUED… angry

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by teejaypee: 9:35am On Sep 16, 2016
cool

1 Like

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by abdulyaro66(m): 10:02am On Sep 16, 2016
Ur own don done b dat grin cheesy shocked tongue cry

1 Like

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by ucnwafor(m): 10:18am On Sep 16, 2016
;Dbetter beating 4 your body nd chekwube too....

Kwontinew

1 Like

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Countrygirl(f): 10:29am On Sep 16, 2016
Ifunanya started this game, i hope she will not be totally consumed at the end.

Biafrabushboy, weldone but your update is not consistent oo.

1 Like

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Fidelismaria: 8:36pm On Sep 16, 2016
oya na

more updates pls

1 Like

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Fidelismaria: 8:36pm On Sep 16, 2016
oya na

more updates pls

1 Like

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by dannybomb(m): 9:43pm On Sep 16, 2016
sir I greet oh

1 Like

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Sweetnik22(f): 10:34pm On Sep 16, 2016
Ifunanya want to pay u back in ur own coin buh she missed it n now she'll bear ur wicked n dangerous rot undecided

HHmmm.. . No dull moment with chekwube cheesy

No coming to schl late for d meantime to avoid getting 50 lashes of koboko grin

More strength to ur fingers buddy smiley

I dey follow d tori like mad grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by olatex25(m): 12:35am On Sep 18, 2016
Weldone guy, u rock

1 Like

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by generalbush(m): 4:50pm On Sep 18, 2016
Happy sunday fam.... Update don show wink

1 Like

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by generalbush(m): 4:53pm On Sep 18, 2016
It was the final periods of our days in school; preparations for our final exams were on, and everybody was becoming so serious for my liking. Sometimes you joke with a friend in school and they only end up reminding you about the upcoming exam. I knew the exams were around the corner, but it didn’t deserve so much of my attention. I always knew that once there is a will, there will be a way. My hommies too were not also scared of the waec exam, so they gave me the needed confidence I needed.

“WAEC na small pikin exam” Onyema shouted.

“School dull, where we fit go” Igwe asked

“Make we go mammy” Uche added.

“Wetin they happen for mammy” I asked them confused. They laughed at my ignorance despite I was claiming I was the most exposed person among them. They explained to me that “mammy” was a market area in the barracks and many activities were going on there, both legal and illegal.

“If I reach, I no go fvck o… because I know say na your plan” Igwe said while at Onyema. I paid attention but didn’t ask much question so as to avoid them laughing at me. We alerted some other guys as we discussed how to leave school illegally. We always came to school with some mufti wear in case of an emergency like this.

“We have to jump fence o…” Magbo said

“Jump what” Onyema shouted while pulling off his shirt and revealing the various designs on his back as a result of the lashes of koboko he received the other day.

“Na only you dey flog” Igwe asked angrily while also showing his. For real, there back was not a good sight at all. After much pressure, we decided to jump the school fence into the officers’ quarters and find our way to mammy. We took numbers to avoid using our real name, and we went close to the school fence.

“After the first person jumps, we will give you 6 seconds for you to scout the area and give us thumbs up, and we will start jumping in two’s” I said to them all. I chose number one, so I was actually talking to myself. I jumped and landed quietly, I scouted the area and saw some few dogs but I made sure I stayed out of their line of sight and I gave a clear area instruction to the rest, before the other two jumped and met me.

The others started jumping and they saw us kneeling down and pleading for mercy; some saw us while on air and the speed at which they landed and returned back into the school compound was alarming. While some saw us while they already landed and disappeared into thick air within split seconds. The drama they played out was too funny that we couldn’t hold our laughter again. They started peeping from various corners and saw us laughing before they started coming out again.

“Which kain rubbish be that na” Igwe shouted

“Una sabi fear o… so if to say they catch us true true, una for just run leave us”? Magbo asked while laughing.

“Na him say make we do am” Kenneth said while pointing at me. We laughed over the scenario while we hid from bush to bush inside the officers’ quarters till we found our way to mammy market. We went inside an old shop where they did a lot of illegal things from smoking to drinking to even semi-naked girls hanging around. We were waiting for one of us who entered a room with a girl to come out there till a man came out to meet with us.

“Una dey Ss3 shebi”? He asked us in a friendly tone

“Yes” We all chorused

“Una don get the practical questions wey go come out”? He asked us again. This time, we were quite confused that such a thing existed. We explained to him our ignorance about the matter and asked him to show us the question.

“Na 2000 I dey sell am” He replied. Some of us started hissing and was kind of disappointed about the price. But we deliberated and bargained further for us to lay our hands on the “Expo” of life.

“Come back next week, around 8pm for night or 5am for morning. So that we go fit print am, make police no catch person” He said. Then we agreed on the time to meet and distribute the materials amongst ourselves. Next week came like a flash, and while other were running about and killing lizards and toads for practical rehearsals, I succeeded in wooing a girl in our neighborhood and was having the best week of my life with her. In fact, her parents were rich that she gave me both sex and the money I used to pay for my practicals. She was quite older than me, so I was very safe with her.

“You know why I am giving you this money” She asked me. I laughed so hard that she started laughing too.

“Because you love me na” I responded

“Love what”? she asked with a grin on her face “Its just because you are loyal and you do how I tell you to do” She said beaming with smile. Well, I just laughed over it but I was quite angry inside.

“If you can keep giving me the money, I will always be loyal” I said to her. We had a good laugh and sex before I left home that evening. When I got home, I slept so hard that Daddy was actually wondering if I was among the set of people writing the senior waec too.

“Are you not supposed to be reading?” Daddy asked me as he kicked me on the bed. I heard the question but was too lazy to answer.

“I have been preparing since Ss1 and I am fully prepared now” I said sluggishly.

“Oh God”! My father screamed as he left the room. I knew I already had a back-up plan, so there was no need to fear. I woke up around 4am that morning and prepared for school.

“Where are you going?” My father queried as I was about leaving

“School na” I responded

“By this time” He asked “Are you also part of the examiners, go back inside my friend” He shouted.

“I have to go do a proper revision with some live animals that I caught and also prepare well for the questions” I said confidently. He paused for some minutes and eventually told me to go. I quickly wore my hooded shirt with my school uniform inside as I made my way to the appointed meeting place. When I got there, I hung around a building before other guys started arriving. Our contact came and met with us and handed us a white piece of paper that contained what we needed. We stayed behind and those that needed to smoke, smoked and we started reading what they gave to us.

“How you fit read”? I asked one of the guys that just finished smoking

“Na why we plenty na… after you read, I go collect from your brain” He replied me in a very funny way. I just concentrated and tried reading while the others disturbed badly. Once the coast was clear, we made our way down to the school. We stayed outside till exams started and they called us in and we marched into the hall to write our papers. Believe me, all the questions came out as expected and we had a quiet time in the hall.

“Why is it that the unexpected people are the ones finishing first” Our V.P academic asked

“We reserved our brain for waec” I said as most students burst into laughter. There was a mild noise and I quickly passed the paper to my former girlfriend comfort as I left the hall. Other guys finished and we made our way down to mammy again to book the next subject. Everything went as planned and when I got home and explained to Aunty Vicky my new friend, I was congratulated and also rewarded with good sex. It continued for a while; we didn’t get hold of the materials for English, So I had to do the reading. I finished on time and passed my written answer to another friend where it was passed on to my friends who needed it. The same thing happened in maths. But something was common throughout the exam period; I was always rewarded with good sex from Aunty Vicky. We became friends after I helped her pay her Bus fare when the conductor had no change on him to give her, So we gisted and trekked down to our house. She showed me where she stayed and also told me that she was a student of Enugu State University of Technology.

So most times I went to her single room apartment, she was always on skimpy dresses. Anytime I saw her, I always got erect and I never knew she observed.

“How Old are you”? She asked me. I was actually trying to lie when she reminded me.

“If you are older than 18, nothing for you” She said “But if you are younger, you will get what you want”. I quickly tagged 17 as my age and she gave a huge smile. She came close and sat on my laps with her shown silk gown and started kissing me. I was already erect and without much grammar, she quickly undressed me. I rushed straight to her bra and removed it within split seconds.

“Jezz… who taught you how to unzip a bra that fast”? She asked with a smile

“This isn’t my first time” I said to her with a smile

“Hmmm…” She humed “Oya teach me what you know. I wasn’t scared; I quickly locked the door and escorted her to the bed. I kissed her for a while before going from her neck downwards to her lower body. I positioned her legs apart before sticking my mouth in between her legs. She shouted mildly while I continued. Seconds later, she was already handling with my hair and dragging. It was becoming more of pain than pleasure for me. I continued till she started speaking in languages I couldn’t understand and was begging me to stand up, I quickly obeyed.

“Don’t be daft, why did you stand up” She asked angrily

“You said I should stand na” I replied innocently.

“Next time, don’t follow my instructions, just do what you are doing” She said while taking my head down again. I continued till some liquid things started coming out between her legs, and she was shouting very much and almost chocked me to death with her legs on my neck. I was lucky to survive after dragging my neck out and breathing very hard.

“Have you started to release”? She asked me

“Release what” I asked her

“Don’t worry” She shouted. She quickly showed me where to bring out a red cover material and showed me how to wear it. It was like a rubber, and I wore it around my thing. She showed me the fastest way to wear it in case I needed it urgently. I wore it and she opened her legs and asked me to put it inside. I obeyed; she was moaning but I wasn’t feeling anything, but I continued till she started bringing out some liquid again and was shouting again. She kept licking my ears with her tongue and so many other things. After we were through, she gave me almost 500naira to buy things why going back. She collected my phone number and promised to call. She called all through the night, saying some sexy things that always got me erect and thinking about her. That was how we started.

Waec came and we finished everything about it, and we waited for Neco. After our last paper, I did some crazy things with comfort. I didn’t spend much time with her because I wasn’t having enough energy that much again. I knew that once I go back home, I will be having another assignment with Aunty Vicky. I needed her money, so I had to obey.

Something remained on my mind, and that was what Ifunanya did to me and my friends. I laughed with her during exams, but I had another plans for her.

“Has someone ever did something to you that blew your mind and make you always remember the person”? I asked Ifunanya one day at school

“Good or Bad”? She asked me back shocked

“Either” I responded

“If it is good, yes But if bad, No” She replied smiling smiley

“I have something for you” I said while smiling at her smiley

“Good or bad”? She asked kiss

“We shall see” I said as I winked at her and walked away… wink

To Be Continued… angry

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Donpoker9(m): 5:51pm On Sep 18, 2016
I always look forward to your updates...
ride on bruh

1 Like

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by iykekelvins(m): 10:21pm On Sep 18, 2016
Biafrabushboy/generalbush .. I don finally finish am, chaii..

I had a good read bro, come and update abeg.

1 Like

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by ucnwafor(m): 10:48pm On Sep 18, 2016
Nwa bush the murafucker

Kwontinew!!

2 Likes

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by generalbush(m): 5:45am On Sep 19, 2016
iykekelvins:
Biafrabushboy/generalbush .. I don finally finish am, chaii..

I had a good read bro, come and update abeg.

wink... Am on it now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (31) (Reply)

The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames / The Auction / His Neighbor's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.