Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,046 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Memo Of A Male Sex Addict - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Memo Of A Male Sex Addict (289034 Views)

A Male Child Is More Beneficial Than A Female Child In Nigeria(see Why) / Diary Of A Stingy Sex Addict / Diaries Of A Sex Addict Pt1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Dillusionist(m): 8:43pm On Sep 11, 2016
I couldn’t believe my ears; it was just like a dream and I felt like waking up.

“What was the cause of his death”? I asked almost sobbing

“They said it was complications of High Blood Pressure and other heart failure issues. He was laughed at and the embarrassments were much, that resulted to the heart attack before he died” Mary explained roughly…

I couldn’t hold back the tears again; I ran inside and I cried bitterly. I have cried before, but all the last minute actions I had with him made me cry like never before. I wanted to spill out the truth and explain what really happened, but there was nobody to tell. I hid it down my heart and pretended that nothing really happened.

I was back to school and noticed that the teachers kept asking after me. The first day I resumed after my long absence, it was duly noted by the Army men at the gate that I have returned back from school. Infact, I was handed over to my fellow classmates for punishment. It came as a surprise but due to the bandage on my eye, I was left unpunished.

The English aunty came into the class and noticed how noisy and rough the class was…

“Is he back” She asked with a grin on her face. The students didn’t even asked who she was referring to, and gave out a loud chorus answer

“YES ooo…” We all shouted. I joined the shouting of “YES” because I believed she wasn’t referring to me.

“Who do you think I am referring to” She asked me with a mild voice.

“Him” I said while pointing to one of the quietest boy in the class. It didn’t take long before there was a general laughter in the room. The English Aunty felt liked laughing and held it.

“What made you think I was referring to him” She asked me with a squeezed face while everywhere was silent.

“Well’ since he wasn’t at school, everywhere was peaceful” I said.

“Where have you been since”? She asked me

“I went for an international examination. I represented my church at the national level” I said amidst laughter from the class.

“And you came back with a bandaged eye? I guess you disgraced your church by not winning anything and they gave you a serious beating right?” She asked while I was laughed at by the whole class. I simply gave up avoiding much insult from her because she was known for having a bad mouth in the school.

After the morning session at school; I noticed that comfort didn’t even ask about me all the while I wasn’t at school. I picked up a quarrel with her and dumped her immediately. The news went round the school and I quickly replaced her with Ifunanya who is more matured and also an expert on bed. Just for dating Ifunanya, my popularity soared very high in schools and other bigger boys wanted to roll alongside. I quickly transferred Comfort to Oga John the soldier man, and they became Bleep mates.

She cried about the whole issue; left for me, I didn’t even feel the impact of her tears. She wrote me a lot of letters, but I tore virtually all of them. Ifunanya was actually a bigger girl and very very matured. She stayed around my area but kinda far from my house; the truth is that she was way above my league. Most of her friends are girls in higher institutions. I don’t know why she agreed to be my friend, but I was just happy.

I remembered the day she invited me to her house and asked me to come see some of her friends in her house. I was warned not to go because they heard that she belongs to a girls society of some sort…

“Who cares, I even belong to a Boy’s society and Boy’s scout sef” I joked while talking to the person that gave me the information. I quickly discussed with Oga John, and he allowed us leave school around after 10 am. We went to a nearby place and we exchanged our school uniforms with the ones we brought from home. She then hired a taxi and we drove off to the location. Immediately we got to the junction, we alighted from the car and went straight into the compound. Believe me, our family house is wonderful but this house we entered was a joy to behold.

“Is this your house”? I asked Ifunanya shocked. She smiled and asked me let’s go inside. I refused to enter till she gave me an explanation.

“This is my father’s house, and I am the only child” She said while smiling

“Are you”? I screamed

“Yes Love” She replied while giving me a kiss in the mouth to avoid further questions. I responded well to the kiss because her lips were so inviting, I forgot to ask further questions. We strolled into the house and really, it was a big house. She brought me a drink from the fridge to cool myself down and I did so. Few minutes later, I saw some girls with skimpy dresses coming out one by one from various sections of the house.

“Who are these” I asked with a little fear

“These are the friends I told you about” She replied with a smile. They greeted her with a kiss; not just a normal kiss, but a deep intimate kiss. I knew something was wrong but I couldn’t figure out what was wrong. After the rounds of kissing among themselves

“Meet my sweet young boyfriend, the one I told you people about” Ifunanya said with a little smile on her face.

“Hi” I said while waving my hands towards them. I introduced myself and they welcomed me. I have seen people smile, and I know what a fake smile looks like. We got talking and smiling but some of them were still giving me a very stern look with their face. One of them switched on the music in the CD-player and the girls numbering about three plus Ifunanya started dancing. They brought out a large number of drinks which I knew was alcoholic and kept it on the ground.

“Let’s play a game” One of the girls yelled…

“Yeaaaaaa” They all shouted together. I was sitting, a little bit confused as to what kind of game they wanted to play.

“The game is, do you know your partner?” The girl said. “If I ask you a question ad you get it correct, you will be allowed to touch your partner anywhere you like. But if you fail it, we will give you a large cup of this drink to finish” The girl said.

I knew I don’t even know anything about Ifunanya apart from the last time we had sex and the color of pants she wears every day, but I decided to use my instincts and play along. They paired us into two, and the remaining girl was the questionnaire. She asked the other couple of Team girls; they answered their questions with ease. They fondled themselves and my dick responded in unison.

“Wow, this will be great” I said to myself. I quickly adjusted my trouser but I saw one of the girls peeping at my already expanded trouser sharply. It was our turn and they asked Ifunanya my full name, she answered it without stress. She quickly opened my trouser and swallowed my dick in her mouth and licked it like it was a stick sweet.

“Oh no” I shouted and the other girls started laughing. When it was my turn, they asked me for her date of birth

“Wow; I don’t know, she has never told me” I said looking sad

“Then you should have asked” The questionnaire replied. I was immediately given a big cup of the drink to take; I gulped it down as sharp as possible. Few minutes later, I realized I was beginning to see thing in various dimension

“What was added to this wine? I asked bodly

“Any problem” One of the girls asked.

“No problems” I replied.

We went through the game again, and I failed mine again. I was equally given another big cup of the drink to take. This time around, I took a lot of time to finish it. After drinking, I started feeling weak and dizzy. I could hear them laugh, but I didn’t know the reason. Sooner than I expected, they argued that since I wasn’t myself again, that we should dance or have fun together. I heard all they said but I couldn’t contribute because I was already half weak and shaky. They started dancing round me and touching me. I could see all of them remove their cloths and they were all Naked. Even in my tipsy state, the sight of Ifunanya’s ass got me erected.

One of the girls saw my erected dick and alerted the rest and they came feasting on it. They took turns to suck the average dick and also sucked themselves. They kept sucking and sucking till my dick grew hard like an iron rod, then they left me. I saw them focus on themselves and they divided themselves into two and started inserting things into their private parts. They repeated the same thing among themselves before heading towards my direction.

Two of the girls tied my hands with a rope to the chair, while the Ifunanya and the other tied my leg to the other part of the chair. Then they took turns to climb on top of me and started bouncing up and down very hard. While one of them was bouncing, the others including Ifunanya will be fucking themselves with various objects. This was my first time to see such a thing, and I was so scared and surprised.

It was sweet at first, but after she stayed there for more than 30 minutes, rotating round my dick, it was becoming painful. She twisted her waist and was moving my dick like the steering of a car. I was feeling the pain round my dick. I started shouting mildly, but it was like the music in the house was becoming louder. The first girl was kind of skinny, so I was feeling a lot of bones within her hole area. After a while, she came down and another girl climbed on top. I was already feeling the pains, and it was becoming much. I was shaking my head badly to show signs of pains, but I was only seeing her back, while she faced the other side on top of me.

When my shouting became much, she quickly came down and used her a little cloth and tied up my mouth, then I knew that there was no going back. She continued from where she stopped and kept bouncing very hard, almost breaking my dick whenever she missed a bounce. When I couldn’t shout again, I started shedding tears. The pains have become so much that tears where flowing from my eyes.

“We love you and we heard you are good with sex, which is why we are doing this” She said. “Only two people have done, don’t be selfish na” She reminded me

I wish my mouth were open, I would have rejected that claim of being good with sex, but the wicked girls tied up my mouth. They continued till I no longer felt anything; I was awaken by a guy who came into the house and asked me to start going.

“Where are the rest”? I asked him

“O boy wear cloth they go, I wan lock door” The guy shouted. That was when I realized I was even naked. I quickly wore my cloth and made way for the door. I couldn’t work well because my dick was paining me so badly. I quickly stopped a bike and used the money I saw in my pocket to transport myself back home. I knew I have been dealt with, but I pretended all is well. I couldn’t bath well that night because water made my dick pain me so much. So I tied it with a cloth before and covered it with a water-proof nylon before pouring water on my body.

“Where you go yesterday” Kenneth asked me the next day at school.

“We get program for church, so I left school on time” I replied him.

“You pray for me”? He asked jokingly

“Yes, I did” I said while moving out of the class.

Our little secret stayed with I and Ifunanya; I knew I was going to pay her back, but I was looking for a perfect way to carry it out. Then I remembered…

“See it here sir” The girl shouted…

“Jesus… everybody shouted”

To Be continued… grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by naniawini(f): 6:36am On Sep 12, 2016
Who died na? David?

1 Like

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 12, 2016
naniawini:
Who died na? David?
Or maybe Bro Iyke

1 Like

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Prinxxdave: 9:53am On Sep 12, 2016
Na that girl papa wai say dem rape e pikin

2 Likes

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by ucnwafor(m): 11:26am On Sep 12, 2016
smileyayam following diz tori, una don kill davido nah

1 Like

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by naniawini(f): 11:40am On Sep 12, 2016
Maybe

1 Like

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by naniawini(f): 11:44am On Sep 12, 2016
ucnwafor:
hmm wia u cum out frm

1 Like

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Donpoker9(m): 9:36pm On Sep 12, 2016
your suspense skill is da bomb!
ride on

3 Likes

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Dillusionist(m): 11:18pm On Sep 12, 2016
ucnwafor:

Read the story well bro. It was the father of that girl that died, not David smiley

1 Like

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Osman1996(m): 8:37am On Sep 13, 2016
B.boi Non stop abeg

1 Like

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by ucnwafor(m): 11:01am On Sep 13, 2016
Dillusionist:

Read the story well bro. It was the father of that girl that died, not David smiley
coolayaf hear boss!

1 Like

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Dillusionist(m): 2:51pm On Sep 13, 2016
“Can you identify your money”? Oga John asked Kenneth

“Even if I am asleep sir, I will identify it” Kenneth said to amusement of the whole class. Then he was called to a separate corner where he whispered something into Oga John’s ear. Oga John went bag to the bag, probably to verify if it was his. After verification,

“Who owns this bag”? Oga John shouted. I didn’t even allow him land

“It is hers” I shouted while pointing towards Ifunanya. Everybody in the class was shocked as to why I was the person who revealed the owner of the bag. I didn’t care and would never care about what they thought. I just smiled and everybody went back to their various chairs while Ifunanya was bundled out of the class alongside I and Kenneth.

Stealing in my school is considered one of the greatest offences. It is better you commit exam malpractice than you steal. Imagine what happens to a criminal caught in an Army Barracks. Before we reached the gate, Oga John gave Ifunanya a thunderous resounding slap that shook the ground where we stood. She shouted and yelled that even teachers rushed out to her defense.

“She stole someone’s school fees” Oga John shouted at them. The shock on their faces was enough to electrocute a boy of two years.

“Ashawo” One of the teacher’s shouted

“Can’t you see her eyes, always looking for someone’s money to collect” Another said

“Anytime you see her, she is either with a boy in the canteen or somewhere they are spending money” Another said. They all started analyzing the matter before taking a stroll back to their offices. When we got to the gate, she was asked to lie on the floor and was given something they called “Introductory cane”. She cried like someone who has lost everything in life. While she cried, I didn’t know whether to smile, laugh or jubilate.

I stood there smiling and at the same time squeezing my face so as to avoid suspicion. She was asked to frog jump back into the class for some briefing before she will be taken to the guardroom.

“Bring out your student handbooks” Oga John said in class. Everyone quickly brought out theirs and they opened to the chapter that Oga John told them to open.

“Read for us you” Oga John said while pointing to one of the girls in the class. The whole class was like a grave yard as the girl read.

“Any student caught stealing or who stole shall be expelled from the school after proper punishment” The girl read. Immediately she read that portion, Ifunanya cried harder.

“Do you have anything to say” Oga John asked her. With tears in her eyes,

“I didn’t steal the money. I swear with my life and my Parents life” She said

“So who stole it or who owns the bag that the money was found” Oga John asked while the class went into a deep laugh.

“If you are coming tomorrow, carry your parents and come so that you can face the panel and get your letter of expulsion” Oga John said with much anger. She was still crying hard but this time, she was looking at me. I only winked at her and went back to my seat. She was taken to the student’s guard room, where she was made to serve heavy punishments. I went back to my seat feeling like I just won a lottery and yes.

I got to my seat and opened my bible and asked Kenneth to help me read, while I meditated on the verses.

“Can a man take fire in his bosom and his clothes not be burned? Can one go upon hot coals and his feet not be burned”? “Proverbs 6: 27, 28” Kenneth read for me, while I started interpreting the meaning of what he just read and we had a good laugh.

“Oya go pay your school fees before you will lose the money true true” I told Kenneth while laughing hard. I quickly congratulated him for a Job well done and sponsored his meal for that day, while I waited for the next subject teacher to come around. After school that day, I was packing alongside Kenneth when I saw Ifunanya rush into the class like someone about missing her flight, and came close to beg me. She knelt down and her hands on my leg, started crying. I was just having a good laugh, while she was wasting away her tears. I have learnt how to crush enemies completely and maybe I would continue with her.

“Anything you want, I will give to you please. Just help me beg Oga John not to carry the matter to the Commandant” She said with a very bitter face. I quickly brought out my dicck and showed her the bruises she and her friends gave me to me.

“I can’t bath without shouting, you have injured me and I need to Injure you back” I told her. She still held on to my leg, before I kicked her away. Kenneth couldn’t bear the tears and joined in begging me. I was scared of sabotage from Kenneth, so I had to give in to his demands.

“Meet me in my street, 7:00pm. If I don’t see you, forget it” I said to her while moving out of the class with style and anger. I quickly rushed home and went to meet some of my loyal dudes.

“How many of you want to fucck”? I asked them. Before I landed, those sex starved boys were already all over me. I helped them in buying some drugs from the Chemist guy in our street and they kept it waiting for the time to strike. It was few minutes to the time I gave Ifunanya, so I ordered them to take their drugs. After few minutes, they were already erect.

“Where the girl na”? One of them asked angrily. I was already laughing because of their faces, it was not really good on them.

“If that girl no come, I go rape your sisters ooo… or you go find ashawo for me ooo” One of the older guys shouted. It was a very funny scene, so I left to check up on my visitor. I saw her waiting at the desired spot. I quickly took her towards the building, they saw me coming and went and hid, according to our plan. There was no need drugging her like she did to me.

“Let’s have mad sex” I told her

“Anything for you” She said. I just smiled because she never knew what was coming. I tied her mouth and her hands before signaling to my fellow comrades to come out of hiding. The three of them were already feeling the pains of an erected dicck and they pounced on her without reading instructions.

“If toto no free, put am for nyash” One of the local boys shouted. It was a happy scene, but I was collecting my pound of flesh without any drop of blood. I could hear her shout in serious pains, but it was the pain filled cry that got me Hot.

“She don sleep ooo…” One of the guys shouted after few hours. I quickly asked them to stand up and go get me water. I quickly collected the water and poured it on her body while kicking her from her buttocks. After some kicks, she woke up immediately. She looked around and I helped un-tie her. I gave her some money on the floor to get herself home. She was too weak to stand and was already crying badly. She was bleeding from her pvssy but that wasn’t my concern actually.

“When you get home, greet your lesbian friends for me” I said to her while walking out of the building.

“Guy, I never release ooo” One of the guys said to me before receiving a mild push from me. I watched her walk in pains up towards the main road before I finally went home. I reached home and collected some few 500naira notes from daddy’s wardrobe. When I got to school the next day, I used the money to buy a drink for Oga John.

“Oga Mi, your boy brought something for you ooo” I said while smiling and handing ove the drinks to me. He quickly collected it and gave me a very heavy handshake.

“This boy, you see why you be my man? Any problem from anybody” He asked me with a deep smile. I quickly brought to him the subject matter about the theft from Ifunanya.

“Oga, na because of that girl wey theif oo…” I said with a smile. I gave him reasons to free her off the case. He was very reluctant to let her go, but I persisted to see reasons with me.

“If to say na outside school, I for fire that girl with gun. You no sabi how much I hate people wey dey theif” He said with a resounding anger. I quickly apologized and kept apologizing. He told me the only way he could let her go, and you already know the answer. SEX!!. I quickly assured him he will have his way. I quickly told Ifunanya about the deal, and told her the ball was in her court. I left her to Oga John, and few days later I never heard about the case again. So I assumed they found a common ground.

My reputation grew; I became a hot cake at school. Everyone became scared of me and I used it to my advantage. Sex and Study became my watchword. We were tagged the most corrupt and stubborn set in the history of the school, but they didn’t even wait for us to finish 2nd term and 3rd term before concluding. More things are going to happen, so I was angry that they already released the rating already.

“I want my name to be remembered in this school for long” Kenneth told me. I laughed and smiled.

“You will surely be remembered” I assured him.

Ifunanya came back begging for my friendship back. But I already was more wiser than she was.

“I don’t date harlots” I told her plainly. I saw tears running down her cheeks, but fvck her. I simply told her how she fell into my trap.

“You saw the morning I asked you to allow me help you hold your bag as a sign of my submission and friendship to you, that was when the money was kept in your bag. You messed me up with your friends and expect me to stare at you? I simply paid you back in your own coin”

I told her all these and she was crying silently. “Don’t fvck with me next time, you will end up very bad” I told her. She was crying but I knew it was tears of anger. I simply smiled and left the class alongside Kenneth for her. She promised to get back at me, but I was already too careful to fall for her trap. It was a game of traps, and only the weak would fall.

`Chapter 11

Final days in Secondary School

“If you move, I fire you” The man shouted. Immediately the voice was heard, there were scampering and he fired a shot.

“OH my God”!!!!! embarassed shocked cry

To Be Continued angry embarassed

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:57pm On Sep 13, 2016
I am Back... cheesy... Thanks to other monikers I used in updating my story...

This story must go on angry angry... Even in jail or outside Nairaland jail angry angry

7 Likes

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by AngelAhnie(f): 3:32pm On Sep 13, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

This story must go on angry angry... Even in jail or outside Nairaland jail angry angry
Reading

3 Likes

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by xtanlee(m): 3:32pm On Sep 13, 2016
Oga MI.... Ride on... We are all following to that jail o... We must finish this

2 Likes

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 13, 2016
go on bro,we shall be there

2 Likes

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Daeveed(m): 4:45pm On Sep 13, 2016
Welcome Back... This Is The Most Funny Episode....

2 Likes

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by rosalieene(f): 5:10pm On Sep 13, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

were you banned or something

1 Like

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:30pm On Sep 13, 2016
rosalieene:

were you banned or something

That one pass ban ooo... I became chairman of their Nairaland Jail na angry .. But am out sha cheesy

I won't go back again cheesy

1 Like

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by rosalieene(f): 5:53pm On Sep 13, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

That one pass ban ooo... I became chairman of their Nairaland Jail na angry .. But am out sha cheesy

just try to be careful and mind the way you engage in e-fights on this forum

1 Like

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Seanixking: 6:56pm On Sep 13, 2016
''IF TOTO NO FREE, PUT AM FOR YANSH''
That Part Funny Die.
The Horror Look On Her Face Will Sell More Than Monaliza Portrait.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by ucnwafor(m): 7:21pm On Sep 13, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

kikikikikikikikikiki

Babaly good 2 see u back jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Fidelismaria: 9:09pm On Sep 13, 2016
Seanixking:
''IF TOTO NO FREE, PUT AM FOR YANSH'' That Part Funny Die. The Horror Look On Her Face Will Sell More Than Monaliza Portrait.
hahahaha
real funny

she got served

1 Like

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Fidelismaria: 9:10pm On Sep 13, 2016
Seanixking:
''IF TOTO NO FREE, PUT AM FOR YANSH'' That Part Funny Die. The Horror Look On Her Face Will Sell More Than Monaliza Portrait.
hahahaha
real funny

she got served
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:55pm On Sep 13, 2016
rosalieene:

just try to be careful and mind the way you engage in e-fights on this forum

yes mummy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by EmperorLee(m): 10:01pm On Sep 13, 2016
ucnwafor:
kikikikikikikikikiki

Babaly good 2 see u back jare

Olboi u just enter ghost mode for that way, wetin happen na?

BiafraBushBoy:

yes mummy cheesy

Guy you dey disturb my notifications since morning ooh undecided why dem free you from jail sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:04pm On Sep 13, 2016
EmperorLee:

Guy you dey disturb my notifications since morning ooh undecided why dem free you from jail sef undecided

Are they chasing you from your village? angry

1 Like

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by EmperorLee(m): 10:07pm On Sep 13, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Are they chasing you from your village? angry

My friend keep chut and keep kwayet, you this bush boy from biafra.

1 Like

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:08pm On Sep 13, 2016
EmperorLee:

My friend keep chut and keep kwayet, you this bush boy from biafra.

No derail my thread, make I no carry you go jail... Issokay angry

1 Like

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by EmperorLee(m): 10:09pm On Sep 13, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

No derail my thread, make I no carry you go jail... Issokay angry

grin grin grin Jail bawo grin *RunsOuttaThread

1 Like

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Sweetnik22(f): 12:21am On Sep 14, 2016
Nice one bush smiley

Kip d story coming buh guy u bad gan tongue
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by ucnwafor(m): 2:49am On Sep 14, 2016
cool cool
EmperorLee:

boss jst busy diz time arund mehn! But I wish to cum back online soon(whatsapp), miss u guyz!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (31) (Reply)

The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames / The Auction / His Neighbor's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.