Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Memo Of A Male Sex Addict - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Memo Of A Male Sex Addict (289298 Views)

A Male Child Is More Beneficial Than A Female Child In Nigeria(see Why) / Diary Of A Stingy Sex Addict / Diaries Of A Sex Addict Pt1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by annnikky(f): 12:06pm On Sep 19, 2016
generalbush:

wink... Am on it now

Abeg kwotinue cos I dey follow u for back ni tongue
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by ucnwafor(m): 3:44pm On Sep 19, 2016
tongue tongue
annnikky:

Abeg kwotinue cos I dey follow u for back ni tongue
tongue annikky na u suppoz be area moda cos u dey everywey 4 diz nairaland

Ifa hear
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by annnikky(f): 5:47pm On Sep 19, 2016
ucnwafor:
tongue tongue tongue annikky na u suppoz be area moda cos u dey everywey 4 diz nairaland

Ifa hear
grin grin

For where u don c me na undecided or abi na u tongue

Buh Hw u come know sey I dey everywhere na, u be winch grin grin grin tongue
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by ucnwafor(m): 9:15pm On Sep 19, 2016
shocked shocked
annnikky:

grin grin

For where u don c me na undecided or abi na u tongue

Buh Hw u come know sey I dey everywhere na, u be winch grin grin grin tongue
or maybe u are a wizard cos na u fly pass evry lipsrsealed person here on NL

Lemmmmme invite dem 2 give u a deserving award
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by annnikky(f): 10:02pm On Sep 19, 2016
ucnwafor:
shocked :oor maybe u are a wizard cos na u fly pass evry lipsrsealed person here on NL

Maybe I go come ur houz come visit u grin grin then we go c hw d winch n wizard thin goes tongue grin
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by generalbush(m): 10:07pm On Sep 19, 2016
Iffa kick two of una commot this thread ehh undecided angry
annnikky:

Maybe I go come ur houz come visit u grin grin then we go c hw d winch n wizard thin goes tongue grin
ucnwafor:
shocked :oor maybe u are a wizard cos na u fly pass evry lipsrsealed person here on NL
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by annnikky(f): 10:12pm On Sep 19, 2016
generalbush:
Iffa kick two of una commot this thread ehh undecided angry
grin grin tongue
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by generalbush(m): 10:31pm On Sep 19, 2016
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by annnikky(f): 11:23pm On Sep 19, 2016
generalbush:

angry undecided
Waiting for ur update joor tongue tongue
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Mrkado: 11:39pm On Sep 19, 2016
Next please
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by rosalieene(f): 6:58am On Sep 20, 2016
Biafrabushboy this ya story eyaf reach FP grin
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Cutehector(m): 7:01am On Sep 20, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
next Update coming embarassed

Donpoker9
Maxi112
Emperorlee
Lordscent
Sexytemi
Desnat

cheesy cheesy
iffa sand u eh agu. Next time u will include my name to read dis frontpage material cheesy
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by cococandy(f): 7:12am On Sep 20, 2016
Is your hiv status a requirement for you to be granted a visa?

1 Like

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by mercyviv(f): 7:23am On Sep 20, 2016
Lovely
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Pidggin(f): 7:27am On Sep 20, 2016
BiafraBushBoy, you have succeeded in posting child ponographic content on NL, claiming true story. Some of the details might be true but you definitely spiced it up with lies and demonic fantasies

Between, show us evidence that you needed HIV test screening to be given visa into US.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by MBush(m): 7:37am On Sep 20, 2016
Pidggin:
BiafraBushBoy, you have succeeded in posting child ponographic content on NL, claiming true story. Some of the details might be true but you definitely spiced it up with lies and demonic fantasies

Between, show us evidence that you needed HIV test screening to be given visa into US.

I am same person, check my siggy...

When I started this story, we were a small group and front page wasn't on my mind...

When you need a health certificate, is HIV not included??

Where on my write up did I mention US??

Answer these questions and I will get back to you...
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by olumalcolm(m): 7:47am On Sep 20, 2016
Biafra boy u don rotten sef cheesy
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by ClassCaptain(m): 8:04am On Sep 20, 2016
Interesting read..Very interesting job here..
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by ba7man(m): 8:09am On Sep 20, 2016
God!!!...... This story is an expose of child abuse.

I will crack open the skull of any kid like the op that tries this Crap on my daughter.
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by olurock123: 8:15am On Sep 20, 2016
kip it rolling...

For your IT service....
website design and development, join us at
www.bestbraintech.com
whatsapp: 08162015270
facebook: facebook.com/bestbraintech
mail: info@bestbraintech.com
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 20, 2016
abeg continue ."like" if you are a silent reader
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by PopoolaTaiwo(m): 8:29am On Sep 20, 2016
can't wait to d last episode
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by abdulyaro66(m): 8:48am On Sep 20, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Interesting read..Very interesting job here..
Oga oooo where your stories na? cry undecided lipsrsealed I always visit your profile daily cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by ucnwafor(m): 8:59am On Sep 20, 2016
O mehn! See traffic, guy u berrrrrRra cummmman update now or....
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by psalmmy2020: 9:28am On Sep 20, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
To all ye silent readers, After two more posts, I will just stop... sad

So let me just post it today and stop angry
grin grin, bro you on point[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 20, 2016
nawa ooo Biafrabushboy email me
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by MBush(m): 10:15am On Sep 20, 2016
To all new readers, I keep posting with different monikers because of Nairaland rules of ban.

So please just enjoy the story and forget about the moniker used in posting it... cheesy

Update is here...

naniawini food done come cheesy
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by MBush(m): 10:19am On Sep 20, 2016
After we finished our exams, we went home and we were going to spend some few weeks at home before we come back for the Neco exam. Everybody was complaining that I was not looking too fat as compared to the amount of food I eat, but it wasn’t my business. I spent most idle time in Aunty Vicky’s house and I enjoyed every minute of it. One thing about me is that I am a fast learner and I was already overshadowing her in bed just that my strength can’t just meet up.

“I need money” I said to Aunty Vicky

“For what”? She replied with a smile

“To get Neco exam answers” I said with boldness. She looked at me quite surprised and gave out a big laugh. Then she gently opened her purse and brought out 5,000 naira and gave to me.

“Make sure you come Saturday evening” She said to me. Well I met her on the agreed date and it was fvcking as usual. She gave me a drink and after drinking, I felt my dicck was standing till the point of pains. She quickly devoured me like a lion to a sheep even though it was very painful and I was already tired, but I needed those money she gave to me real bad. After sex, she gave me another 3000naira and I made way to my house to prepare for my exam that Monday. Did I say prepare? Well, I slept so bad that I even slept in church the next day.

On the exam day, I and my crew members were so “Prepared” that we didn’t even need to read. Others were jumping up and down the school while we sat at the school canteen, drinking soft drinks like big boys. I was sponsoring the drinking so I had a lot to spend. The girls in school were also having some free drinks from me, so we had a mild crowd. Before the exams, we were properly searched but nothing could stop an idea whose time has come.

We entered the hall, and as we did in Waec, we were balling all through. The exams were coming in full force and I and my guys were responding in full force too. Days passed and exams went by but I still had other plans. Most times in the exam hall, I look at Ifunanya and smile, and most definitely she smiles back too.

After few days, I knew it was time to perfect my plans, and I went for it. I had studied everything about the examiner and the examinations and I knew where, when and how everything happens. We had a bad time in our physics exam during the Waec time and I knew how everyone would love to pass physics in the Neco exam.

I quickly photocopied my Neco expo and gave it free to everyone that will be writing the examination with us. The “God bless you” and “Thank you” I got that day would be enough to make any poor man a millionaire.

When we entered the hall, I finished mine so fast because I was with help from above. I quickly rushed to our V.P Academic and showed her my “Expo”

“Jesus Christ” She shouted “Who gave you this”? she said in a low voice while looking around to evade the external examiner

“Sorry Ma, I got it from somewhere that is the reason I want to throw it away” I said to her mildly.

“Just throw it away and go back to your seat” She said while shielding me away from the external invigilator.

“If you know that you are with any foreign material, do well to dispose it before I come to you” The V.P Academic shouted as she gave the announcement to us in the exam hall. Some students who were so scared gave up and threw theirs away while some hardened students retained theirs. I saw Ifunanya standing up and walking to throw hers away but that wasn’t the end. After a while, I saw the external Invigilator slapping a student and asking him to go to the front row and kneel down. He was caught with an expo; I looked well, and behold it was Onyema.

“Fvck” I yelled to myself. Few minutes later, the number of students getting caught were rising to about five people and I needed to add my own candidate.

“Excuse me sir” I shouted to attract the shout of the external invigilator. He heard my voice and started walking towards me. I whispered some words into his ears and he nodded in agreement while moving away.

The external invigilator passed and I knew he had seen it. He walked around like he had no business there but he actually had

“You stand up” While standing, a lot of white papers fell out from under her skirt. He picked it up and picked up her question papers too and crosschecked both of them before giving her a life resounding slap.

“Jesus Christ” She shouted in pains. cry

“Didn’t your V.P warn all of you to take away foreign materials from the hall”? The external invigilator shouted in anger “And you pretended to take yours away, only for you to hide it under your skirt” He fumed while trying to give her another slap.

“It seems like I will cancel this exam in this school and write a true report about what happened” The man yelled while heading towards his seat angrily. When he got to his seat, the school officials surrounded him and were begging in a friendly way. She was taken to the front row where every other defaulter was, and they were made to pick pin. She was already crying and I was smiling like someone who won a jackpot.

“You are wicked oo…” my seat mate said “So you made them catch her, God will never forgive you” She said in a bitter tone embarassed

“God doesn’t answer the prayers of a sinner. Do and give me back my expo before I expose you too” I said to her while smiling. She quickly got back to her senses before keeping her mouth shut. I followed all the activities from that point on so as to make sure my plans went as planned.

The external invigilator was taken to the commandant’s office and only God knows what happened there. After the commandant was through with the man, he came out furious like someone who just had a fight with a little boy and lost. He quickly summoned the students caught in malpractice and they were bundled up in ropes and were taken to the school field under that hot sun.

“Sir, we are an institution that don’t condone exam malpractice and I will show to you what we do to such people” The commandant said the external invigilator. He quickly summoned some junior officers around and they brought another wheelbarrow of kobokos and canes. They were tied both hands and mouth and were kept on the ground of the field like prisoners waiting for execution. I quickly rushed to the canteen and bought a bottle of chilled coke to watch the show. smiley

“Today we will show everyone that Exam Malpractice is a grievous offence in school here and we cant take such from anybody. This will be a lesson to everyone that no matter what happens in the hall, never bring in foreign materials. We have the best teachers in school and you should listen well in class if you want to pass. Say no to Exam Malpractice!” The Commandant echoed.

I remembered these words vividly and it was one of those I couldn’t forget. I saw the look on her face, it was enough to make a blind man cry. She was the only girl among hardened boys. I could hear whispering among both teachers and students

“When she can’t leave boys and face her studies” One of the teachers said in a low tone.

“What about that slim boy, I thought he would be among them” Another teacher said. I knew she was talking about me. I wanted to give out a loud laugh but was careful not to blow my cover. All of a sudden, they assigned a female soldier in school to handle the girl that committed exam malpractice.

Ifunanya was crying even before the cane and I wondered what will happen when the koboko starts coming. I saw tears of real pains coming out of her eyes immediately the soldier started landing the koboko on that smooth back of hers. Blood mixed with water were gushing out. She couldn’t cry out loud and nothing is painful as when you can’t cry out pains loud. It was supposed to be 50 strokes but within the range of 15 to 20 strokes, she had stop moving and was lying still on the ground. That didn’t stop the soldier from making it up to 25 strokes before the first aid team rushed to the scene. They tried blowing air into her mouth and fan her but to no avail. She was carried in a stretcher down to the sick bay, while they focused on the other guys caught. The guys being flogged wasn’t my concern as I followed the first aid team down to the sick bay.

“She isn’t breathing” One of the nurses yelled.

“Breath more into her mouth or press her chest” Another student yelled from the crowd. I wished I could help with the chest pressing but the tears coming from the eyes of one of the old nurses got me back from my sexual fantasies of breast pressing. Her back was not in good shape as it has been battered by several koboko lashes.

“Jesus” One student shouted as they removed her shirt and revealed her blood stained back. That must have attracted attention that we were present in the sick bay and they chased us out. I felt bad and emotional but it was just payback time.

I got home and couldn’t eat; I tried watching some movies but I couldn’t concentrate. I rushed to Aunty Vicky’s house and met her at home. She was shocked at the way I entered her house.

“I am not happy, I almost made them kill a girl at school” I said to her with a sad face

“Oya come and kill me too, I have been waiting for you” She said with a weird face. I was surprised that she took the matter in a sexual way.

“Don’t you understand? Soldiers almost flogged a girl to death” I shouted. That was when she knew I was serious about the whole issue. She asked for explanations and I gave to her.

“I don’t forgive easily” I said with a mean face. “If you hurt me, I will hurt you back in a greater way”

“You are not a good person” She said to me

“Yea, I know. Everyone keeps saying that” I said. She gave me some snack with a bottle of coke, as I drank away in pleasure and pain. Exams continued and Ifunanya was totally absent from school. I tried asking after her, but the answer I kept getting was “I don’t know her whereabouts”. And the truth is that I am scared of going to her neighborhood to look for her. Till we finished the remaining papers, she never surfaced at school again.

The final paper, the valedictory service and the send-forth party came with lots of good expectation. From the all-day dancing, fvcking and madness that came along to the cries of goodbye that rented the air. The party, the madness and the romance are things that can’t be contained in this diary. One thing I know is that, just imagine the most stupid thing that can ever happen in a party or any final day at school, it all happened in my case! kiss smiley

CHAPTER 12

The real world…

“When I have the chance, I will kill you…” He shouted with anger.

To Be continued embarassed

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by MBush(m): 10:20am On Sep 20, 2016
ChykePryor:
nawa ooo Biafrabushboy email me

You wan kidnap me angry

Am I safe?

This is the BiafranBushboy
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Prinxxdave: 10:48am On Sep 20, 2016
[right][/right][color=#990000][/color] chai bt u wicked o
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by LordScent(m): 10:54am On Sep 20, 2016
observing patiently till the wailers arrive in bulk....

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by vislabraye(m): 11:00am On Sep 20, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
I will be starting a write-up, based on a true life story. It is not fictitious or aimed at generating traffic, because I don’t have any blog. Therefore it all begins on this thread and ends on this thread! I am only using this as a means to express my writing skills and also to express something which is true. Keep the likes and the comments coming; it helps to keep the ink flowing… Aright!!

HERE WE GO!!!!
Just at the embassy, I was told to present a doctor’s report about his health status. Thinking I could just go and manipulate a test result anywhere, I smiled and was about leaving when I heard the voice of the consular saying thus “remember we have lists of recognized hospitals and doctors we trust so much. It is a shame you didn’t ask me”. I was shocked and managed to ask the consular if it made any difference? “Yes it makes!!” replied the consular. “Nigerians are quite a funny people; you should know what I mean. See you 10a.m next week Tuesday”. I started wondering how this could be done. My heartbeat increased in rapid succession. If anything made me wana pee on my pants, it is the fear of going for an H.I.V test. Just then I managed to get home into the hands of my happy dad. “How did it go?” “Where you granted the Visa?” questions upon questions kept coming. I managed to calm him down, and explained that it was remaining my doctor’s report before I could be granted visa to go for my schooling abroad. “Thank God all is done” said my father all beaming with a deep hearted smile. I found my way to my room, and lay on my bed, confused like someone who misplaced a salary cheque. Questions upon questions kept flooding my head. What if I come out positive, I asked myself. But I was always doing Medical tests in school before every semester exam my inner voice queried: just shut your trap!! Another voice objected, everyone knows how flawed the medical system of his university is. You take a test today and get the result tomorrow! Who does that??
I was as confused as voter who has to choose between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump, who will make a better president. Just then, everywhere went blank!!!

Following with rapt attention. One has to be careful of domestic helps.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (31) (Reply)

The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames / The Auction / His Neighbor's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.