Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

What Do U Think About Dis Story? She Is Really Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do U Think About Dis Story? She Is Really Confused (1272 Views)

I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused / After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With / Read Her Story, She Needs Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do U Think About Dis Story? She Is Really Confused by candyshore: 12:10pm On Sep 29, 2009
i have a friend she is been dating this guy for 2 years now and and d guy actually proposed around march this year. before then its been wonderful almost a perfect relationship, but since they both decide 2 get married its been one issue or the other, it got to d level they decided to fix a date in july becos she was pregnant, but it didnt hold, dis guy started fucking up, his drinkin became excessive, she found out he was also cheatin didnt pay her attention anymore despite been pregnant, he wouldnt pick her calls would only reply her with a text message dat would say he is busy and would call her later or see her but he wouldnt, and dis was d same person who had already done some traditional rites, everybody knew about it and d two families were in support except few from d guys side, becos of d shame dat was coming to d girl, my friend's family decided to pay d guy an unexpested visit since all this while he is been dodging, but d meeting didnt go well it ended up with physical fights and argument. as a result of all d emotional stress my friend loosed d pregnancy, as a result her family made her swear never to have anything to do with d guy if he came begging, which he did.
now the annoying part to me is dat dis guy has come begging with excuses dat he cant explain wat came over him and dat he still loves my friend and still wants to proceed with d wedding, he confessed all d things he did as in cheating on her nd d rest and my friend is buying d shit.

narialanders correct me if am wrong i told my friend not too give him another chance, because they ve actually being seeing each other now for almost 3 weeks knowing dat d two families are enemies now. how will it work out i know her family is quite inflentual and could mean doing has they ve threathend, but my friend doesnt care she tells me she still loves him very much but she is still confused becos she is also afraid d whole scenerio might happen again and also in trusting him.
i am concerned about dis my friend becos she is actually an intelligent, beautiful and caring lady and dont want her wasting her time with d guy. even though i know d guy to be ok too. but he has bleeped up really bad and i know her family would never accept him.

wats ur intake on this? should she really give him another chance despite all odds
Re: What Do U Think About Dis Story? She Is Really Confused by toxy(f): 12:36pm On Sep 29, 2009
i will really advice d lady in question here to seek spiritual help first, if she is a christian she should meet her pastor and tell him about it also she should go on her kneels and pray 4 what she wants God will definately show her d way ,if she is also amuslim she sholud do same.i mean watever she believes in she sholud pray to it. but speaking 4rm xperience i wud advice her not to av anytin to do wit d guy again cos once beaten twice shy dey say,a guy dat cud do dat to her wen she needed him most is not worth being her husband. d guy is only back becos he's seen dat she's no longer pregnant again and he wants to have his taste 4 d last time,b4 he goes off with his escapades again. please seek d hellp of an elderly one dt she respects so much to intervene. eeeyah i pity d gurl it's not easy wen u are in luv u take every shit dfat happens hoping dat it wud changed 4 d better butr my dear it only changes 4 worse. i wish i cud talk to her one on one,,,,,,,pooooooooooooor gurl sad
Re: What Do U Think About Dis Story? She Is Really Confused by candyshore: 12:47pm On Sep 29, 2009
i said d same thing, but actually d guy didnt know she loosed it untill he insisted he saw her, am also confused myself becos i ve actually seen d guy several times and if not am very close to my friend i wouldnt ve believed it myself. and talkin to her is been in vain she has even refused to pick my call for like 3 days now
Re: What Do U Think About Dis Story? She Is Really Confused by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:53pm On Sep 29, 2009
Honestly. . .don't some women ever learn? undecided

Since she's adamant. . .and refuses too learn. . .leave her alone!

Just hope this time her life doesn't pay the ultimate price!
Re: What Do U Think About Dis Story? She Is Really Confused by tboy1(m): 1:10pm On Sep 29, 2009
@ Poster
Dont get involved. She will do watever she wants regardless of what u tell her cool
Re: What Do U Think About Dis Story? She Is Really Confused by candyshore: 1:43pm On Sep 29, 2009
d reason why am involved is becos she has actually been there 4 me when i was in my own crisis, we ve been friends 4 a very long time over 10 yrs, and i know she still listens 2 me, moreover i nd my husband are d only one who knows they re seeing each other again and her mum ask specificaly asked me to be there 4 her.
dats why am askin narialanders just incase am ill advising her, becos i ve actually spoken to d guy myself and he seems really sober ,repentant, and i know my friend is really in love, if he is really lieing wat does he stand to gain now.  my hussy thinks its spiritual nd sorts.
Re: What Do U Think About Dis Story? She Is Really Confused by tboy1(m): 1:49pm On Sep 29, 2009
Dont get involved i.e dont advice her on wat to do, let her make her own decisions
If she wants to stay wit the dude - support her
If she wants to leave the dude     - support her
This way whichever lane she decides to take- its [b]her own [/b]decision  cool
Re: What Do U Think About Dis Story? She Is Really Confused by posakosa(m): 1:52pm On Sep 29, 2009
tboy1:

Dont get involved i.e dont advice her on wat to do, let her make her own decisions
If she wants to stay wit the dude - support her
If she wants to leave the dude     - support her
This way whichever lane she decides to take- its her own [/b]decision  cool

[b]Well said!
Re: What Do U Think About Dis Story? She Is Really Confused by Ournaija: 3:52pm On Sep 29, 2009
Here is my piece

Leave them alone to sorts things by themselves. I believe they are adults. There are so many wrong people who for in love with each other for no reason and are happy for it despite all the pain it brings to them and people around them
Re: What Do U Think About Dis Story? She Is Really Confused by izeek(m): 4:04pm On Sep 29, 2009
well its always difficult to advice anyone in such issues.
they are old enough, let them follow their heart.

but this time the guy should go and beg the parents and step the marriage rites up.

no crime is unforgiven.
Re: What Do U Think About Dis Story? She Is Really Confused by Dfash(m): 9:28pm On Sep 29, 2009
narialanders correct me if am wrong i told my friend not too give him another chance,

HAVE YOU GOT ANOTHER HUBBY 4 UR FRIEND? IF yes good luck, BUT IF NO, LET HER FOLLOW HER HEART even if it is taking to the embassy of HEARTBREAK,so let her be, b'cos-- oko won lode. YOU SURE HAVE DONE YOUR BEST AS A FRIEND INDEED.

let me sign out jare!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Do U Think About Dis Story? She Is Really Confused by kerosine: 10:49pm On Sep 29, 2009
@POSTER,ORO TI SO ARA E, why would she go back when the pregnancy that binds them is no more,shes only going back to be tortured one more time, i just wonder why some people dnt keep to "once beaten twice shy"love ko,love ni grin grin
Re: What Do U Think About Dis Story? She Is Really Confused by CrazyMan(m): 12:29am On Sep 30, 2009
I won't support the idea of her going back that guy. Because for him to act carelessly and make her loose her pregnancy shows that he can do things worse than that if she decides to give him another chance.

I believe that she might still be in love with him; but she has to get realistic here. She shouldn't allow her emotions to take over her common sense or else she might live a life of regret.
Re: What Do U Think About Dis Story? She Is Really Confused by Anabel(f): 3:00am On Sep 30, 2009
please and please, pressurize that babe not to go back, the guy is not the only one in her world, she might have been too blind to see the others, but God does not want the shame to be unbearable for her that was why the pregnancy got mis carried. she will be the greatest fool on earth to make the same mistake twice.
Re: What Do U Think About Dis Story? She Is Really Confused by Nobody: 3:12am On Sep 30, 2009
Oh! Well. She'll learn in due time that actions spoken should be adhered to.
Re: What Do U Think About Dis Story? She Is Really Confused by Akinagirl(f): 5:22am On Sep 30, 2009
F that. I say she should leave him alone, she deserves better than him.
Re: What Do U Think About Dis Story? She Is Really Confused by Akinagirl(f): 5:31am On Sep 30, 2009
I don't know why she will go back even after she had a miscarriage. I mean that could have been the severed tie she needed to GET OUT!! Now, she's going back? Oh well thats her life. Just stay out of it, so that whatever decision she makes it will be HERS and hers alone. She wont be able to blame others for her decision.
Re: What Do U Think About Dis Story? She Is Really Confused by olanajim(m): 7:58am On Sep 30, 2009
it is a tough issue. The guy may be under demonic possession, or he may actually have acted his true nature. How come he became a demon when his babe got pregnant? And why is reasn that drove him to drinking? What is he girls' role in the while affair?

truly most men change once they get what they want. The lady should do soul searching and then make her choice. he choice will make her! It is not new and it will remain same for people making decision. She may know soemthing we dont know. And she may just be blinded by love. How she reunite the family is another matter. I hope she has the magic formula for that. or else, she would just complicate everything for herself
Re: What Do U Think About Dis Story? She Is Really Confused by candyshore: 8:43am On Sep 30, 2009
thank u posakosa, olanajim nd d others.i appreaciate ur advices

i think she is being blinded by love cos as at yesternite she has made up her mind 2 continue with d guy and just as u all ve said it was her own decision, and all i can do is just be there for her and continue to pray for her becos its beginning to look as if i dont want her 2 get married becos i am married.
the guy has also been callin me tellin me he is being sincere dat he has changed and dat he takes all d blame nd pls i should help them pray. that he is ready to go to any lenght to make things right.

but how she is goin to persuade her family i dont know, but i ve begged her not to disappear with d guy. i told her may d will of God be done in her life dats my prayer and she shouldnt be in a rush.
Re: What Do U Think About Dis Story? She Is Really Confused by Youngpo413: 2:36pm On Dec 05, 2014
candyshore:
i have a friend she is been dating this guy for 2 years now and and d guy actually proposed around march this year. before then its been wonderful almost a perfect relationship, but since they both decide 2 get married its been one issue or the other, it got to d level they decided to fix a date in july becos she was pregnant, but it didnt hold, dis guy started fucking up, his drinkin became excessive, she found out he was also cheatin didnt pay her attention anymore despite been pregnant, he wouldnt pick her calls would only reply her with a text message dat would say he is busy and would call her later or see her but he wouldnt, and dis was d same person who had already done some traditional rites, everybody knew about it and d two families were in support except few from d guys side, becos of d shame dat was coming to d girl, my friend's family decided to pay d guy an unexpested visit since all this while he is been dodging, but d meeting didnt go well it ended up with physical fights and argument. as a result of all d emotional stress my friend loosed d pregnancy, as a result her family made her swear never to have anything to do with d guy if he came begging, which he did.
now the annoying part to me is dat dis guy has come begging with excuses dat he cant explain wat came over him and dat he still loves my friend and still wants to proceed with d wedding, he confessed all d things he did as in cheating on her nd d rest and my friend is buying d shit.

narialanders correct me if am wrong i told my friend not too give him another chance, because they ve actually being seeing each other now for almost 3 weeks knowing dat d two families are enemies now. how will it work out i know her family is quite inflentual and could mean doing has they ve threathend, but my friend doesnt care she tells me she still loves him very much but she is still confused becos she is also afraid d whole scenerio might happen again and also in trusting him.
i am concerned about dis my friend becos she is actually an intelligent, beautiful and caring lady and dont want her wasting her time with d guy. even though i know d guy to be ok too. but he has bleeped up really bad and i know her family would never accept him.

wats ur intake on this? should she really give him another chance despite all odds
yes

(1) (Reply)

What Do Girls Think Of When They See An Ugly Or Below Average Looking Guy / Help / Reasons For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.