Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Dear Beautiful Lady, Empower Yourself!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Beautiful Lady, Empower Yourself!!! (3505 Views)

A Beautiful Lady Caught Arguing With Ronaldo (photos) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man / See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Beautiful Lady, Empower Yourself!!! by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 22, 2016
mercichoco:
Its very good to get oneself empowered and become independent. You will not only an asset to your man but also a pillar of support to him
Re: Dear Beautiful Lady, Empower Yourself!!! by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 22, 2016
Did the Op say anything about taking father's wealth? The way you can jump into conclusions ehn sad
fanacy:
Self empowerment.. This message is not for ladies only... Its also for we Guys.. Stop thinking that ur father dies you will inherit his wealth
Re: Dear Beautiful Lady, Empower Yourself!!! by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 22, 2016
Garshyzee:
oh boy! if only every girl has d mentality u have,the world would have been a better place....
Re: Dear Beautiful Lady, Empower Yourself!!! by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 22, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Dear lovely sister smiley

So.... your man tells you he is not planning on having kids or getting married anytime soon as he is still sorting out his life... he tells you he wants to have his second degree, a proper house and a bigger car first.... you sit there smiling with just a birth certificate thinking you''ll be the wife? angry
With the little he has, you ask for Brazilian hair and Prada... he goes to work and goes straight to class after work... he leaves you in pajamas and finds you in the same pajamas when he comes back... while he studies, you watch empire or any Telemundo series, he comes back home to find pap and chicken in the microwave everyday... the house is clean and his clothes ironed and arranged neatly.. the only serious conversation you have is about the type of groceries you need. The only advice u give him is "Bae you need to buy new socks, the ones you bought last time are torn" nothing intelligent comes out of your mouth.. smiley no plans of making your own life better... yes you are pretty... no doubt about that!... undecided but so is every second girl passing by, Do you realise something?.... you are not doing anything a maid can't do... he is going to finish school and the first thing he is going to do is REPLACE HIS FREE MAID cause he can now afford to pay one and have a PROPER WIFE. That is when we are going to hear your famous last words "I was with him through thick and thin, when he had nothing, now he is successful he thinks I am nothing" angry
Yes you are right.. you've always been NOTHING but a maid to him ...smiley My dear sister empower yourself to be the woman your man wants to be with... a woman who would be able to carry the whole family if anything happens to his job or health!!! (Just saying tho, nothing of such will happen to your man in future, he won't fall sick neither will he lose his job, I just want you to empower yourself).

Note: Not all man will do this, some will still want you to be the full house wife you've always been, so you might not take the piece serious (For your mind).

I love you kiss

Lalasticlala, oya front page, it's a command not a request angry

thumbs up kiss

1 Like

Re: Dear Beautiful Lady, Empower Yourself!!! by jamalnation(m): 11:17am On Aug 22, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Space booking? angry Say something

Re: Dear Beautiful Lady, Empower Yourself!!! by Debbywills(f): 12:30pm On Aug 22, 2016
MrCork:

..so who told u she independent?..hav u Eva met her in yor life? ..you Homebase people mennnn!!((no oofense)) undecided

Wasn't referring to her Mister undecided
Re: Dear Beautiful Lady, Empower Yourself!!! by Debbywills(f): 12:31pm On Aug 22, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
As if you are independent undecided

undecided undecided
Re: Dear Beautiful Lady, Empower Yourself!!! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 22, 2016
Debbywills:

undecided undecided
see as you fine like a bucket of chicken
Re: Dear Beautiful Lady, Empower Yourself!!! by MrCork: 12:53pm On Aug 22, 2016
Debbywills:

Wasn't referring to her Mister undecided

...so y r u cusssin confusion on the thread cuzz u want man?...r u lightskin? angry
Re: Dear Beautiful Lady, Empower Yourself!!! by mizzbouqui(f): 1:59pm On Aug 22, 2016
McBrooklyn:
L-O-L grin grin

They Won't Listen To Be You Dear. BTW, Who love Epp?? angry angry

Some Ladies Are Just Better Off Being The Lord Of The Rings
cheesy cheesy
Love is a beautiful thing
Go and love Abeg
Re: Dear Beautiful Lady, Empower Yourself!!! by mizzbouqui(f): 2:21pm On Aug 22, 2016
[quote author=jamalnation post=48700442][/quote]
You and this meme are like 5&6
Re: Dear Beautiful Lady, Empower Yourself!!! by jamalnation(m): 2:28pm On Aug 22, 2016
mizzbouqui:
You and this meme are like 5&6

Re: Dear Beautiful Lady, Empower Yourself!!! by mizzbouqui(f): 2:30pm On Aug 22, 2016
[quote author=jamalnation post=48705840][/quote]
Why are you quoting me and you aren't saying anything angry
Are you shy wink
Re: Dear Beautiful Lady, Empower Yourself!!! by womanlover: 2:34pm On Aug 22, 2016
mizzbouqui:

So.... your man tells you he is not planning on having kids or getting married anytime soon as he is still sorting out his life... he tells you he wants to have his second degree, a proper house and a bigger car first.... you sit there smiling with just a birth certificate thinking you''ll be the wife? angry
With the little he has, you ask for Brazilian hair and Prada... he goes to work and goes straight to class after work... he leaves you in pajamas and finds you in the same pajamas when he comes back... while he studies, you watch empire or any Telemundo series, he comes back home to find pap and chicken in the microwave everyday... the house is clean and his clothes ironed and arranged neatly.. the only serious conversation you have is about the type of groceries you need. The only advice u give him is "Bae you need to buy new socks, the ones you bought last time are torn" nothing intelligent comes out of your mouth.. smiley no plans of making your own life better... yes you are pretty... no doubt about that!... undecided but so is every second girl passing by, Do you realise something?.... you are not doing anything a maid can't do... he is going to finish school and the first thing he is going to do is REPLACE HIS FREE MAID cause he can now afford to pay one and have a PROPER WIFE. That is when we are going to hear your famous last words "I was with him through thick and thin, when he had nothing, now he is successful he thinks I am nothing" angry
Yes you are right.. you've always been NOTHING but a maid to him ...smiley My dear sister empower yourself to be the woman your man wants to be with... a woman who would be able to carry the whole family if anything happens to his job or health!!! (Just saying tho, nothing of such will happen to your man in future, he won't fall sick neither will he lose his job, I just want you to empower yourself).

Note: cheesy Not all man will do this cheesy, some will still want you to be the full house wife you've always been, so you might not take the piece serious (For your mind).

I love you kiss

na only the end the op write herself! english is not for everyone! front page fire! post that you copied cheesy cheesy i Trust lalasticala will ignore you
Re: Dear Beautiful Lady, Empower Yourself!!! by Debbywills(f): 2:38pm On Aug 22, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

see as you fine like a bucket of chicken

See your life grin
Re: Dear Beautiful Lady, Empower Yourself!!! by mizzbouqui(f): 2:43pm On Aug 22, 2016
womanlover:

na only the end the op write herself! english is not for everyone! front page fire! post that you copied cheesy cheesy i Trust lalasticala will ignore you
Okay
Re: Dear Beautiful Lady, Empower Yourself!!! by wiringdpt(m): 2:48pm On Aug 22, 2016
When I saw pap and chicken I knew you didn't write this, a south African did.
mizzbouqui:

Note: Not all men will do this, some will still want you to be the full house wife you've always been, so you might not take the piece serious (For your mind).

I love you kiss

Re: Dear Beautiful Lady, Empower Yourself!!! by mizzbouqui(f): 2:52pm On Aug 22, 2016
wiringdpt:
South African indeed cheesy
Re: Dear Beautiful Lady, Empower Yourself!!! by Debbywills(f): 2:53pm On Aug 22, 2016
MrCork:

...so y r u cusssin confusion on the thread cuzz u want man?...r u lightskin? angry

Must you continue to be a clown? undecided
It's totally absurd angry
Re: Dear Beautiful Lady, Empower Yourself!!! by womanlover: 2:56pm On Aug 22, 2016
wiringdpt:
she copy am of cos and she dey find front page without providing the source of the stolen material i trust MODs cheesy
Re: Dear Beautiful Lady, Empower Yourself!!! by wiringdpt(m): 3:00pm On Aug 22, 2016
I'm not a moderator lol
womanlover:

she copy am of cos and she dey find front page without providing the source of the stolen material i trust MODs cheesy
Re: Dear Beautiful Lady, Empower Yourself!!! by mizzbouqui(f): 3:03pm On Aug 22, 2016
womanlover:

And did I take the Fp thing serious
I don't know why you carry the matter for head like wyclef
Re: Dear Beautiful Lady, Empower Yourself!!! by jamalnation(m): 3:19pm On Aug 22, 2016
Do i look shy
mizzbouqui:
Why are you quoting me and you aren't saying anything angry Are you shy wink

Re: Dear Beautiful Lady, Empower Yourself!!! by mizzbouqui(f): 3:37pm On Aug 22, 2016
jamalnation:
Do i look shy
How will I know?
Re: Dear Beautiful Lady, Empower Yourself!!! by Laredojohn(m): 3:41pm On Aug 22, 2016
Nice write up op, if a woman is empowered a nation is empowered, I fill pity for women who after struggling to get a degree and they still allow men to relegate them to the kitchen...ladies catch some point ere, your love for him should go beyond cooking, doing house chores etc...your love for him is equally your love for yourself...get something doing, develop yourself and get empowered.

1 Like

Re: Dear Beautiful Lady, Empower Yourself!!! by jamalnation(m): 3:45pm On Aug 22, 2016
U dnt have 2 knw
mizzbouqui:
How will I know?
Re: Dear Beautiful Lady, Empower Yourself!!! by jamalnation(m): 3:45pm On Aug 22, 2016
U dnt have 2 knw
mizzbouqui:
How will I know?
Re: Dear Beautiful Lady, Empower Yourself!!! by sam13(m): 3:56pm On Aug 22, 2016
..yea right we belif u like 2pac is alive....anyways sinse u ask..did I mention I drive £28,000(cash) range rover spot & am from London pekam!!(a Londoner) wink[/quote

Please where is my dagger someone is looking for my trouble.
Mizzbuoqui is my girl
Re: Dear Beautiful Lady, Empower Yourself!!! by MrCork: 4:43pm On Aug 22, 2016
Debbywills:

Must you continue to be a clown? undecided
It's totally absurd angry

^^^typikall Nigeria black woman wit atitude...and then she complains she cant find man on nairaland!!((shame)) embarassed
Re: Dear Beautiful Lady, Empower Yourself!!! by MrCork: 4:44pm On Aug 22, 2016
sam13:

..yea right we belif u like 2pac is alive....anyways sinse u ask..did I mention I drive £28,000(cash) range rover spot & am from London pekam!!(a Londoner) wink[/quote

Please where is my dagger someone is looking for my trouble.
Mizzbuoqui is my girl

...see this microscopic migdet talkin to me like am on his level...son r u ok? undecided

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Beautiful Lady, Empower Yourself!!! by alberto2k(m): 6:05pm On Aug 22, 2016
Genea:
what's ur own with d big gurls? No one offered u a free pussy abi? Mtcheeeeew
If u don't know what to say why not keep quiet?! i'll give u time to reminisce and apologize cuz i never said anything bad about the big gurls. thank you! smiley

Re: Dear Beautiful Lady, Empower Yourself!!! by Genea(f): 7:26pm On Aug 22, 2016
alberto2k:
If u don't know what to say why not keep quiet?! i'll give u time to reminisce and apologize cuz i never said anything bad about the big gurls. thank you! smiley
u will wait till rapture comes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Never Compliments My Cooking. Advice Needed Please! / Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend’s Room And Meet This What Will You Do? (photo) / How Do I Enlarge My Dick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.