Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Dear Beautiful Lady, Empower Yourself!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Beautiful Lady, Empower Yourself!!! (3504 Views)

A Beautiful Lady Caught Arguing With Ronaldo (photos) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man / See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Beautiful Lady, Empower Yourself!!! by mizzbouqui(f): 9:38am On Aug 22, 2016
Dear lovely sister smiley

So.... your man tells you he is not planning on having kids or getting married anytime soon as he is still sorting out his life... he tells you he wants to have his second degree, a proper house and a bigger car first.... you sit there smiling with just a birth certificate thinking you''ll be the wife? angry
With the little he has, you ask for Brazilian hair and Prada... he goes to work and goes straight to class after work... he leaves you in pajamas and finds you in the same pajamas when he comes back... while he studies, you watch empire or any Telemundo series, he comes back home to find pap and chicken in the microwave everyday... the house is clean and his clothes ironed and arranged neatly.. the only serious conversation you have is about the type of groceries you need. The only advice u give him is "Bae you need to buy new socks, the ones you bought last time are torn" nothing intelligent comes out of your mouth.. smiley no plans of making your own life better... yes you are pretty... no doubt about that!... undecided but so is every second girl passing by, Do you realise something?.... you are not doing anything a maid can't do... he is going to finish school and the first thing he is going to do is REPLACE HIS FREE MAID cause he can now afford to pay one and have a PROPER WIFE. That is when we are going to hear your famous last words "I was with him through thick and thin, when he had nothing, now he is successful he thinks I am nothing" angry
Yes you are right.. you've always been NOTHING but a maid to him ...smiley My dear sister empower yourself to be the woman your man wants to be with... a woman who would be able to carry the whole family if anything happens to his job or health!!! (Just saying tho, nothing of such will happen to your man in future, he won't fall sick neither will he lose his job, I just want you to empower yourself).

Note: Not all men will do this, some will still want you to be the full house wife you've always been, so you might not take the piece serious (For your mind).

I love you kiss

Lalasticlala, oya front page, it's a command not a request angry

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dear Beautiful Lady, Empower Yourself!!! by alberto2k(m): 9:41am On Aug 22, 2016
Nice Write up! The BIG girls of Nairaland won't like this though!

4 Likes

Re: Dear Beautiful Lady, Empower Yourself!!! by jamalnation(m): 9:43am On Aug 22, 2016
OP u killed it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Beautiful Lady, Empower Yourself!!! by mercichoco(f): 9:47am On Aug 22, 2016
Its very good to get oneself empowered and become independent. You will not only an asset to your man but also a pillar of support to him

3 Likes

Re: Dear Beautiful Lady, Empower Yourself!!! by Tallesty1(m): 9:47am On Aug 22, 2016
I don't get what this lady thinks she is.
Re: Dear Beautiful Lady, Empower Yourself!!! by mizzbouqui(f): 9:54am On Aug 22, 2016
Tallesty1:
I don't get what this lady thinks she is.
She is a blessing to her generation dear

5 Likes

Re: Dear Beautiful Lady, Empower Yourself!!! by Tallesty1(m): 9:57am On Aug 22, 2016
mizzbouqui:
She is a blessing to her generation dear
Online generation

1 Like

Re: Dear Beautiful Lady, Empower Yourself!!! by MrCork: 9:58am On Aug 22, 2016
mizzbouqui:

So.... your man tells you he is not planning on having kids or getting married anytime soon as he is still sorting out his life... he tells you he wants to have his second degree, a proper house and a bigger car first.... you sit there smiling with just a birth certificate thinking you''ll be the wife? angry
With the little he has, you ask for Brazilian hair and Prada... he goes to work and goes straight to class after work... he leaves you in pajamas and finds you in the same pajamas when he comes back... while he studies, you watch empire or any Telemundo series, he comes back home to find pap and chicken in the microwave everyday... the house is clean and his clothes ironed and arranged neatly.. the only serious conversation you have is about the type of groceries you need. The only advice u give him is "Bae you need to buy new socks, the ones you bought last time are torn" nothing intelligent comes out of your mouth.. smiley no plans of making your own life better... yes you are pretty... no doubt about that!... undecided but so is every second girl passing by, Do you realise something?.... you are not doing anything a maid can't do... he is going to finish school and the first thing he is going to do is REPLACE HIS FREE MAID cause he can now afford to pay one and have a PROPER WIFE. That is when we are going to hear your famous last words "I was with him through thick and thin, when he had nothing, now he is successful he thinks I am nothing" angry
Yes you are right.. you've always been NOTHING but a maid to him ...smiley My dear sister empower yourself to be the woman your man wants to be with... a woman who would be able to carry the whole family if anything happens to his job or health!!! (Just saying tho, nothing of such will happen to your man in future, he won't fall sick neither will he lose his job, I just want you to empower yourself).

Note: Not all man will do this, some will still want you to be the full house wife you've always been, so you might not take the piece serious (For your mind).

I love you kiss

angry
Re: Dear Beautiful Lady, Empower Yourself!!! by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 22, 2016
Self empowerment.. This message is not for ladies only... Its also for we Guys.. Stop thinking that ur father dies you will inherit his wealth

3 Likes

Re: Dear Beautiful Lady, Empower Yourself!!! by Garshyzee(m): 9:59am On Aug 22, 2016
oh boy! if only every girl has d mentality u have,the world would have been a better place....

3 Likes

Re: Dear Beautiful Lady, Empower Yourself!!! by mizzbouqui(f): 10:00am On Aug 22, 2016
MrCork:

...did some body refuse to marrry u?((no oofense)) undecided
It's a question
And the answer to it is NOPE undecided

1 Like

Re: Dear Beautiful Lady, Empower Yourself!!! by MrCork: 10:04am On Aug 22, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Note: Not all man will do this, some will still want you to be the full house wife you've always been, so you might not take the piece serious (For your mind).

I love you kiss

, oya front page, it's a command not a request angry

..did some body reject u for maaarage?(no oofense) undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Beautiful Lady, Empower Yourself!!! by paragon40(m): 10:05am On Aug 22, 2016
Mam u nailed it.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Beautiful Lady, Empower Yourself!!! by MrCork: 10:05am On Aug 22, 2016
mizzbouqui:

It's a question
And the answer to it is NOPE undecided

...its early moday morning & u want us to help u find man...correct? angry
Re: Dear Beautiful Lady, Empower Yourself!!! by Genea(f): 10:08am On Aug 22, 2016
alberto2k:
Nice Write up! The BIG girls of Nairaland won't like this though!
what's ur own with d big gurls? No one offered u a free pussy abi? Mtcheeeeew
Re: Dear Beautiful Lady, Empower Yourself!!! by mizzbouqui(f): 10:12am On Aug 22, 2016
MrCork:

...its early moday morning & u want us to help u find man...correct? angry
I have a man
Don't bother looking for one for me
I'm satisfied with him and him alone
Re: Dear Beautiful Lady, Empower Yourself!!! by shotin(m): 10:14am On Aug 22, 2016
I luv dis post, no man want to marry a liability, gat ursaf busy wit sometin dat yield income even if little, u are gonna earn a lot of respect wit ya man... #thumbsup at OP

2 Likes

Re: Dear Beautiful Lady, Empower Yourself!!! by mizzbouqui(f): 10:21am On Aug 22, 2016
jamalnation:
Space booking? angry
Say something
Re: Dear Beautiful Lady, Empower Yourself!!! by mercichoco(f): 10:23am On Aug 22, 2016
Garshyzee:
oh boy! if only every girl has d mentality u have,the world would have been a better place....
The world would be a better place if both gender have this mentality. Not just the girls
Re: Dear Beautiful Lady, Empower Yourself!!! by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 22, 2016
mercichoco:
The world would be a better place if both gender have this mentality. Not just the girls
mercy
Re: Dear Beautiful Lady, Empower Yourself!!! by Garshyzee(m): 10:26am On Aug 22, 2016
mercichoco:

but most guys do work hard sha...at least from expirence and close observation....concur?
Re: Dear Beautiful Lady, Empower Yourself!!! by AfricanApple(f): 10:27am On Aug 22, 2016
some men would be the ones to tell their wives not to work. and still dump her at the end

2 Likes

Re: Dear Beautiful Lady, Empower Yourself!!! by Debbywills(f): 10:28am On Aug 22, 2016
Nice write up.. An Independent Lady is one that is respected!

4 Likes

Re: Dear Beautiful Lady, Empower Yourself!!! by AfricanApple(f): 10:28am On Aug 22, 2016
Tallesty1:
Online generation
ahahaha. tallesty, this your mouth no dey shut up
Re: Dear Beautiful Lady, Empower Yourself!!! by MrCork: 10:39am On Aug 22, 2016
mizzbouqui:

I have a man
Don't bother looking for one for me
I'm satisfied with him and him alone

..yea right we belif u like 2pac is alive....anyways sinse u ask..did I mention I drive £28,000(cash) range rover spot & am from London pekam!!(a Londoner) wink
Re: Dear Beautiful Lady, Empower Yourself!!! by MrCork: 10:42am On Aug 22, 2016
Debbywills:

..so who told u she independent?..hav u Eva met her in yor life? ..you Homebase people mennnn!!((no oofense)) undecided
Re: Dear Beautiful Lady, Empower Yourself!!! by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 22, 2016
Debbywills:
As if you are independent undecided
Re: Dear Beautiful Lady, Empower Yourself!!! by mizzbouqui(f): 10:48am On Aug 22, 2016
MrCork:

..yea right we belif u like 2pac is alive....anyways sinse u ask..did I mention I drive £28,000(cash) range rover spot & am from London pekam!!(a Londoner) wink
undecided
What should I do with this information?

2 Likes

Re: Dear Beautiful Lady, Empower Yourself!!! by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 22, 2016
mizzbouqui:

I love you kiss

Re: Dear Beautiful Lady, Empower Yourself!!! by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 22, 2016
Being Independent is key ladies cool God forbid if my husband demand me to be a housewife undecided angry
Re: Dear Beautiful Lady, Empower Yourself!!! by McBrooklyn(m): 10:53am On Aug 22, 2016
L-O-L grin grin

They Won't Listen To Be You Dear. BTW, Who love Epp?? angry angry

Some Ladies Are Just Better Off Being The Lord Of The Rings
cheesy cheesy
Re: Dear Beautiful Lady, Empower Yourself!!! by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 22, 2016
A piece of advice; Lerner to take care of yourself first before anyone else cool especially when it comes to men wink smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LADIES: Check Out This New Trending Fashion You Probably Have Not Seen Before / As Newly Wedded, Which Would You Prefer (picture) / She Told Me It Was Just One Guy And Its Rape But I Don't Believe Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.