Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday (56882 Views)

My Experience With A Lady Yesterday / Nigerian Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Shoot To A New Level. See What They Did / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by CertifiedNaija(m): 2:04pm On Dec 26, 2016
Someone shared this online, saying the black lady on the far left is always disrespectful to men and she always use words like, 'men are trash, men are scum', etc.
And her girlfriends usually hail her whenever she's using her mouth to rubbish men, anytime they are having ladies chat at home and she'll be feeling cool with herself.
Funny enough, she didn't know that all her friends have their own men and she's the only one who's insulting men and acting miss independent all along, refusing to drop her arrogance.
But the whole truth came out yesterday - on Christmas day. All their men came to visit them at home and she is the only one without a man.
Just look at the way she's sitting. Sigh!
Learn to live right for your own good, you are not better than anybody. But will they listen?

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/12/see-what-they-did-to-this-beautiful-lady.html?m=1

43 Likes 9 Shares

Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by makydebbie(f): 2:06pm On Dec 26, 2016
Lol. She's looking for Mr Rightgrin

14 Likes

Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by darkmarky(m): 2:07pm On Dec 26, 2016
mtcheeeeeech how does it feel being isolated despite being around people?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Mujaheeeden: 2:08pm On Dec 26, 2016
This what make girls find solace in cucumber grin

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 26, 2016
She allowed human actions get into her. Get well soon smiley

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Mujaheeeden: 2:12pm On Dec 26, 2016
But this story ehn

25 Likes

Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by madridguy(m): 2:13pm On Dec 26, 2016
Ngozi123 is that you? Am here waiting for you.
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by AlexCk: 2:17pm On Dec 26, 2016
Wait,

Isn't anyone seeing wah im seeing,

Black guys all with white girls,
But d only black girl just has no1.
#weird

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 26, 2016
grin

There's nothing wrong to be Miss Independent but if I we're her, I won't sit nxt to them or I better take the photo instead.

The photo looks awkward sha..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 26, 2016
AlexCk:
Wait,
Black guys all with white girls, But d only black girl just has no1. #weird
Real weirdcheesy.

1 Like

Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Ngozi123(f): 2:21pm On Dec 26, 2016
madridguy:
Ngozi123 is that you? Am here waiting for you.

Lol. I don't have any problems with men thank you very much smiley.

I see that ignoring you hasn't worked so I'll just keep telling you to let me be.

Leave. Me. Alone.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 26, 2016
This is always the fate that await arrogant ladies

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by EmekaBlue(m): 2:28pm On Dec 26, 2016
Good for her... tongue

2 Likes

Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by madridguy(m): 2:38pm On Dec 26, 2016
Your head is valid there.

AlexCk:
Wait,

Black guys all with white girls,
But d only black girl just has no1.
#weird

1 Like

Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by madridguy(m): 2:40pm On Dec 26, 2016
I will stop mentioning the day I set my ainu on you. Ngo babe, where do you stay?

Ngozi123:

Lol. I don't have any problems with men thank you very much smiley.

I see that ignoring you hasn't worked so I'll just keep telling you to let me be.

Leave. Me. Alone.

1 Like

Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Aregs(m): 2:42pm On Dec 26, 2016
she looks happy tho, not everyone is happy in a relationship

2 Likes

Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Paulscholari(m): 2:59pm On Dec 26, 2016
She is even ugly lolzzz. Well that's the lot of ugly and arrogant gals.

5 Likes

Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Ngozi123(f): 2:59pm On Dec 26, 2016
madridguy:
I will stop mentioning the day I set my ainu on you. Ngo babe, where do you stay?

Leave. Me. Alone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by madridguy(m): 3:09pm On Dec 26, 2016
Forgive me Ngo.

Ngozi123:

Leave. Me. Alone.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Ngozi123(f): 3:15pm On Dec 26, 2016
madridguy:
Forgive me Ngo.

Seriously, what is your problem?

3 Likes

Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Yoshy: 3:33pm On Dec 26, 2016
My friend comes to mind, but the funny thing is how she likes marriage talk..after forming miss independent..

5 Likes

Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Richie0974: 3:34pm On Dec 26, 2016
Lol, that's an example of what happens to the so called feminists.

6 Likes

Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Jaytecq(m): 3:34pm On Dec 26, 2016
am happy for her

1 Like

Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by AntiWailer: 3:35pm On Dec 26, 2016
Rubbish.
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Flashh: 3:36pm On Dec 26, 2016
She might be the housemaid who is interested in taking picture with them, but they just managed to consider her to take one.

2 Likes

Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Scatterscatter(m): 3:36pm On Dec 26, 2016
She looks like someone that is thinking of how to scatter everywhere with mess lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Ask4Info: 3:36pm On Dec 26, 2016
Really?
Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Mujaheeeden: 3:36pm On Dec 26, 2016
madridguy:

Are u on heat undecided

Why not strap a bomb and do the needful so that you can get 24 virgins in Paradise

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday by Chipappii(m): 3:37pm On Dec 26, 2016
Hmmmm. Her boyfriend is the photographer or the guys are her brothers. grin

LTC
Last to comment

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pls What Are D Advanges & Disadvantage Of Licking Pussy & Sucking Dick? +18 Only / Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled / My Boyfriend's Mother Doesn't Like Me Because I Have Tattoo - Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.