Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,999 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. (38499 Views)

Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? / Several Habits That Make You Totally Undateable / 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by jojosweet(f): 5:57pm On Aug 23, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Okay
I understand
I think she dates without purpose hence her lack of understanding on the issue. Ur post is on point BTW especially number 1.

1 Like

Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by mizzbouqui(f): 5:59pm On Aug 23, 2016
jojosweet:
I think she dates without purpose hence her lack of understanding on the issue. Ur post is on point BTW especially number 1.
Thanks dearie
I was trying to explain but she was just not understanding
Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 23, 2016
jojosweet:
wow please be careful what u wish for. Before u end up in a sexual relationship with ur laundry man when u get married to that workaholic..because he stopped noticing u have a new hair do or u smell of new cologne or u dropped weight it is innate women want to be acknowledged also when ur job constantly calls u away ur hubby starts feeling neglected and it is not good at all except u both are doctors. Think she means find a healthy balance between work and personal life.after all we are all not getting out alive so why not live a little yea?
Don't worry swtheart, i know what i'm talking about...thanks for the advice.

We are actually talking about a boyfriend not a husband, there's difference.
Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by mizzbouqui(f): 6:01pm On Aug 23, 2016
herbie27:

But the boyfriend will be the husband someday
If that is what you pray for
Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 23, 2016
jojosweet:
You don't have to talk base on assumption, tell me what you know about me, and will reply this dating without a purpose.
Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by rosalieene(f): 6:02pm On Aug 23, 2016
I knew this was gonna make front page! shame to haters.
Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by jojosweet(f): 6:03pm On Aug 23, 2016
herbie27:

ur boyfriend is ur potential hubby dear, when u date with purpose except u mean fling then I will understand. Really a workaholic is not what u should wish for at anylevel dear a smart working man yes. But again our opinion differ.
Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 23, 2016
mizzbouqui:

But the boyfriend will be the husband someday
If that is what you pray for
Do you want me to educate you on that?, i don't date guys who are not marriageable, and have dated the very busy ones, love it when they're working than when they're jobless...not that i can't date a jobless guy, provided he has a prospect.

Let others comment abeg!.
Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 23, 2016
rosalieene:
I knew this was gonna make front page! shame to haters.
You called me
Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by Ximenez(m): 6:06pm On Aug 23, 2016
mizzbouqui:

I saw your application letter but I might not reply smiley
give me the job

1 Like

Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by pepigeorge(m): 6:06pm On Aug 23, 2016
herbie27:
So they should prioritise their dating relationship over their jobs?. grin

Help me ask am.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by Engrobiorah(m): 6:08pm On Aug 23, 2016
herbie27:
Do you want me to educate you on that?, i don't date guys who are not marriageable, and have dated the very busy ones, love it when they're working than when they're jobless...not that i can't date a jobless guy, provided he has a prospect.

Who are we to blame that you are still unmarried?
Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 23, 2016
jojosweet:
ur boyfriend is ur potential hubby dear, when u date with purpose except u mean fling then I will understand. Really a workaholic is not what u should wish for at anylevel dear a smart working man yes. But again our opinion differ.
Your so-called workaholics still make out time for their relationships...then good for me.
Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by rosalieene(f): 6:08pm On Aug 23, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

You called me
lmaoooo
You know yourself. Where are your colleagues that were beefing her earlier today.
Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 23, 2016
Engrobiorah:

Who are we to blame that you are still unmarried?
Are you married?. cheesy
Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by Engrobiorah(m): 6:11pm On Aug 23, 2016
herbie27:
Are you married?. cheesy
Engaged
Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 23, 2016
Engrobiorah:

Engaged
All these liars cheesy

1 Like

Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by mizzbouqui(f): 6:17pm On Aug 23, 2016
Okay
herbie27:

Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by Engrobiorah(m): 6:20pm On Aug 23, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

All these liars cheesy
angry
What is it na, Pm me if you doubt
Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 23, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

All these liars cheesy
cheesy cheesy I dey tell you.

A player is now engaged.
Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by Vikky014(f): 6:24pm On Aug 23, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
Following bumper to bumper! Rosalieene, won't you come and sit near me?

But its imperative I ask, who dating don EPP?
lmao
Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by mizzbouqui(f): 6:24pm On Aug 23, 2016
Ximenez:
give me the job
No vacancy cheesy
Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 23, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Okay
I am not hating on you and your threads, just feel most of them are debatable, that's why the mods moved it to front page sha.
Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 23, 2016
No sense in wat u wrote up there op,as in i kant undecided i just kant! angry

1 Like

Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by JuanDeDios: 6:27pm On Aug 23, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Guys argue a lot too
But I think it's common among we ladies smiley
Yes, guys also argue. And I don't even have a problem with someone who argues sometimes since I don't want someone who agrees with me all the time. What usually gets to me is when someone can't distinguish between important things and inconsequential things. For important things, you gently offer correction, argue if need be, do anything within reasonable bounds to prevent something going wrong. But for inconsequential things, just ignore it.

But you're really beautiful, I have to say. I won't mind a small argument with you over grilled tilapia and some wine one of these days. wink
Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 23, 2016
Engrobiorah:

angry
What is it na, Pm me if you doubt
Who pm don epp?

2 Likes

Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by SafeDavid(m): 6:34pm On Aug 23, 2016
I know I'm guilty of some of those things but then.
Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by SC31(f): 6:34pm On Aug 23, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Your responses are like you are attacking tho

My relationship was not in a good state until I left the banking job (I couldn't create time for him, not even to chat with him, i use the little time i had to sleep or for church activities, people who enjoys banking are the ogas at the top, if I hadn't quit the job I wouldn't have known what romance section is on nairaland, the job is stressful)

Have a nice evening!!!
sorry but cause it didn't work for you doesn't make it a general rule,just like someone said its an individual thing
Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by sixtus3606(m): 6:43pm On Aug 23, 2016
mizzbouqui:

I dunno why you don't always read and assimilate
You just jump into dvmp conclusions
Who is asking them to prioritise their relationships over their jobs
And if they don't, how are you going to see the man that will date you or how did you see the man you are with{if you are with any} undecided
your signature though smiley
Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by KINGinVAHALA: 6:51pm On Aug 23, 2016
Vikky014:
lmao
Hehehehehe, I was just curious, that led to me asking. Has it helped you?
Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by oglalasioux(m): 6:59pm On Aug 23, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Hope you are not guilty of this tongue

Lol, babe. No. I respect privacy. I'm somewhat of a recluse myself.
Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by Bsideboi(m): 6:59pm On Aug 23, 2016
mizzbouqui:
4.  Unrealistic standards
Unrealistic standards can be hurting your chances of finding love. Example, a girl who wants an RMD-looking kind of guy will wait for a very long time. Or a guy who wants a girl who looks like Kim K and behaves like mother Theresa might find himself growing “mettu” as we say in Naija. Set realistic standards and you will find love sooner.
Lol ..I particularly find d "Mettu," part funny. U just reminded of my Junior Secondary school days in Fedgo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job / My Engagement Is About To Be Broken / My Girlfriend Is Marrying Someone Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.