Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. (38575 Views)

Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? / Several Habits That Make You Totally Undateable / 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 23, 2016
SC31:
sorry but cause it didn't work for you doesn't make it a general rule,just like someone said its an individual thing
cheesy Nice one.
Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by mizzbouqui(f): 7:01pm On Aug 23, 2016
sixtus3606:
your signature though smiley
Yes amebo is my hobby

1 Like

Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by mizzbouqui(f): 7:03pm On Aug 23, 2016
SC31:
sorry but cause it didn't work for you doesn't make it a general rule,just like someone said its an individual thing
Okay
Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by enoch273: 7:08pm On Aug 23, 2016
mizzbouqui:
5.  Lying too much
Some people’s names need to be changed to Linus or maybe Pinocchio. This is because they lie about every little thing. Nobody likes being lied to. If you’re a Nigerian Pinocchio (male and female), please change your ways to find a partner.

Babe you are flawless.
Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by Ximenez(m): 8:23pm On Aug 23, 2016
mizzbouqui:

No vacancy cheesy
ok, if there is an opening, let me be the first to know. wink
Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by taurustm(m): 8:30pm On Aug 23, 2016
Number one is actually referring to me. I've been trying to stop it just seems as if it's part of me.
Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by mizzbouqui(f): 8:34pm On Aug 23, 2016
Ximenez:
ok, if there is an opening, let me be the first to know. wink
There is not going to be any vacancy sir
That position has been occupied and it is for life tongue
Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by mizzbouqui(f): 8:38pm On Aug 23, 2016
taurustm:
Number one is actually referring to me. I've been trying to stop it just seems as if it's part of me.
Please work on it sir smiley
It's the most dangerous of all those points

1 Like

Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by sixtus3606(m): 8:41pm On Aug 23, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Yes amebo is my hobby
are u in Lagos... Maybe we can do something positive with that? smiley
Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by mizzbouqui(f): 8:48pm On Aug 23, 2016
sixtus3606:
are u in Lagos... Maybe we can do something positive with that? smiley
I'm not in lag for now sir
I will be in lag by December, I go home twice in a year
Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by sixtus3606(m): 8:53pm On Aug 23, 2016
mizzbouqui:

I'm not in lag for now sir
I will be in lag by December, I go home twice in a year
OK. I presume you're a student?
Are u on FB, IG or any other handle? I'd like to connect with u for further dialogue.
Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by mizzbouqui(f): 9:05pm On Aug 23, 2016
sixtus3606:
OK. I presume you're a student?
Are u on FB, IG or any other handle? I'd like
to connect with u for further dialogue.
Student indeed, we are all still learning tho
It's just that the Nigerian mentality of categorizing students is wack
I've been like that since my school days, I go home twice in a year
My work won't allow me take leaves anyhow smiley
I will be in lag by December or before (maybe), where I work is very far from home, I schooled here too
You are making me miss my family
Please let's change topic
Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by Ezionye(f): 9:06pm On Aug 23, 2016
I work 12 hours everyday even on weekends cry cry

off to resign so I can be dateable undecided

And broke undecided undecided
Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by mizzbouqui(f): 9:10pm On Aug 23, 2016
Ezionye:

Nobody is asking you to resign in this blessed economy
Just create time for the one that might have interest in you smiley
Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by sixtus3606(m): 9:15pm On Aug 23, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Student indeed, we are all still learning tho
It's just that the Nigerian mentality of categorizing students is wack
I've been like that since my school days, I go home twice in a year
My work won't allow me take leaves anyhow smiley
I will be in lag by December or before (maybe), where I work is very far from home, I schooled here too
You are making me miss my family
Please let's change topic
Oh my! I'm sorry miss.
I never meant to make u have such feeling.
Like I asked; can I contact u through any social media channel, where we can have real time conversation? Still based on my initial proposal
Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by Ximenez(m): 9:16pm On Aug 23, 2016
mizzbouqui:

There is not going to be any vacancy sir
That position has been occupied and it is for life tongue
ok, i guess I'd have to create a vacancy myself
Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 23, 2016
mizzbouqui:
2.  Working too much
Hard work is good. Successful people are hard and smart workers. But how will you have time to date when you work a 12 hour day?
Sorta agree with the rest except this......
I know u not saying we shouldnt work...those workin white collar have to work 12 hrs and those self employed will have to make money too...the 12hrs self isn't enough for someone like me,I work 15hrs,six days....does that mean am not date able
Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by Ezionye(f): 9:37pm On Aug 23, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Nobody is asking you to resign in this blessed economy
Just create time for the one that might have interest in you smiley

Yea, was joking

U have a point there too smiley
Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 23, 2016
mizzbouqui:

And that is why he/she is still not dateable
You got to creating time for the one you love
Most bankers doesn't have a perfect love life (don't ask me how I know this, I was once a banker and I will be one again when I have my ICBN cert.)

U mean CIBN?
Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by mizzbouqui(f): 10:55pm On Aug 23, 2016
Sacluxpaint:

U mean CIBN?
ICBN or CIBN
Yeah it is The Chartered Institute Of Bankers Of Nigeria Not Institute Of Chartered Bankers Of Nigeria As In ICAN
I was high on lipsrsealed I had to go and recheck if I truely post ICBN, I've made such mistake severally embarassed
Thanks for the correction
I will start the prof. course soon maybe by then I won't be making mistakes again smiley
How are you?
Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by emi14: 12:53am On Aug 24, 2016
I hate when someone say Nigerians like to argue or do this and that...what do you know about other countries?
Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by otemeh01(m): 1:26am On Aug 24, 2016
So wat do we do?
Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by obindomanya(m): 9:33am On Aug 24, 2016
Ximenez:
Coming from the same mizzbouqui that refused to reply my pm, keep sabotaging yourself
are u a learner? people just like make-believe life lyk the OP. its like a broke man preaching 1000ways 2 be rich
Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by Jetjacky(m): 10:27am On Aug 24, 2016
mizzbouqui:
3.  Being too clingy
You know those guys/ladies that call your phone 5 times a day after knowing you for a few days. If you’re one of those people, you’re clingy. And this comes off as being desperate. It could be chasing away your love interests.
lol... Too clingy
Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 26, 2016
Ezionye:

Quote me when you come online.

message dey for you.
Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by Ezionye(f): 7:18pm On Aug 27, 2016
Naughtysite:

Quote me when you come online.

message dey for you.

Wats d message?
Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 27, 2016
Ezionye:

Wats d message?

Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 17, 2016
mizzbouqui:
3.  Being too clingy
You know those guys/ladies that call your phone 5 times a day after knowing you for a few days. If you’re one of those people, you’re clingy. And this comes off as being desperate. It could be chasing away your love interests.
i don't mind a clingy woman.makes me feel special

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry / What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! / Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.