Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,922 members, 7,866,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:38 PM

- Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (9076 Views)

/ / I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 29, 2016

Re: by larabae13(f): 7:07pm On Aug 29, 2016
iLegend:
Honey larabae13, I did my laundry and other stressful stuffs today. I need a quick massage. Get the baby oil from the other room and come over. I miss you.
are you a baby dat u wanna use baby oil?
Re: by larabae13(f): 7:23pm On Aug 29, 2016
Randy91:

oya comot ur flat ass nw make I sleep,after 5rounds u r nt still satisfied.... ##u want send me to my creator niiiii###....…hmmmm...am cuming...bae am cuming....#releases d Akamu on iLegend head###
e no funny undecided undecided
Re: by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 29, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 29, 2016
larabae13:
e no funny undecided undecided
oya go hug transformer
Re: by larabae13(f): 11:08pm On Aug 29, 2016
iLegend:
Yeah, baby boy. Keep it ready for my full body massage or go buy a massage oil before it's late. Do that cuz hubby is waitiiiing!
hubby will av to wait for a long time
Re: by larabae13(f): 11:10pm On Aug 29, 2016
Randy91:

oya go hug transformer
u sef go kiss shark undecided
Re: by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 29, 2016

Re: by larabae13(f): 11:34pm On Aug 29, 2016
iLegend:

Oh! Okaaaaay. I'm filing for a divorce. Everything on your body that's in pairs will be shared accordingly. They'll still be on your body, but half are not yours.

Whenever I need mine I'll call you and after playing with them I'll push you outta my house and call you back another day when I need 'em.

So, are you ready for the divorce or you want the marriage to continue? Choose wisely, my wifey.

I don't want a divorce nd I don't want the marriage to continue
Re: by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 02, 2016

Re: by larabae13(f): 10:44pm On Sep 02, 2016
iLegend:

Sweetie. Bring your sexy yash here.

I just relocated to somewhere today and the thing is, NO NEPA BILL. IT'S FREE LIGHT FROM AGIP. Free 23 hours light a day. I hope the free light won't keep me awake too much.

Now, ask me a sexy question.
free light? shocked u're enjoying oo

Anyways, do u knw wat BDSM is?
Re: by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 02, 2016

Re: by larabae13(f): 11:11pm On Sep 02, 2016
iLegend:

Hmmm! You don spoil finish. So, you're into some 50 Shades of Grey shíts. I'm crazier than that.

No worry.
lolz who asked u abt 50 shades of grey? tongue

Gimme explanaition on it jare
Re: by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 02, 2016

Re: by larabae13(f): 11:22pm On Sep 02, 2016
iLegend:

What do you want to know about it? The meaning or the application?
gimme both cool
Re: by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 03, 2016

1 Like

Re: by larabae13(f): 12:29am On Sep 03, 2016
iLegend:

I'll embed the meaning inside and I'll explain it in a simple way. See image below.

BDŚM: Is when you're handcuffed or tied up with no freedom (Bondage). And he/she starts to maltreat you sexually (Discipline). The person takes control over you and maltreats you the more with authority (Domination). He or she will make you so powerless and you can't help, but surrender (Submission). And finally, you have (SadoMasochism) where the pain inflicter (and loves it) is called a sadist (iLegend™), and the pain receiver (who also loves it), is called a masochist (Larabae13). These pains can vary from emotionally pleasurable pains to physically un-pleasurable pains and vice versa.

Everything is done in an eròtic, somehow violent, or in a sexual manner.

In summary, it's being sexually powerless in a powerful and enjoyable way for women and physically powerful in a dominant and masculine way for men. The roles can be replayed where the woman takes the wheel which is called roleplaying. This is also a form of fóreplay. I love it.

Honestly, I don't derive pleasure from inflicting extreme pains, but the spank pains give me joy as long as the receiver is enjoying it. Sometimes, I don't give a fúck if they enjoy it or not. I LEAD, you follow like a pússies.

I'm a little of both S/M. I'll say 70/30.

If I go into details I'll probably write a note. Lemme stop here.

What is your percentage of S/M? I feel you have something in common with Rihanna.
lolz dat was really explanaitory

Gudnyt ilegend ciao
Re: by Nobody: 12:45am On Sep 03, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 06, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 06, 2016

Re: by larabae13(f): 10:58pm On Sep 06, 2016
iLegend:

Just got married today and my wife has warned me not to flirt with any girl again, else she'll cut my díck.

So, this is the new me.

How are you dear?
shocked so u got married nd u didn't invite me Don't worry I won't get u a wedding present

Anyways...I'm gud
Re: by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 07, 2016

Re: by larabae13(f): 12:11am On Sep 07, 2016
iLegend:

Twas a zecret vedding and she's German. Just imagine what my German wife will do to me at night. I'm even scared.

Bae, I still need the presents. Second wedding with another woman is tomorrow.
undecided come are u planning on starting a marriage mart?

Oya wah do u want as a wedding gift?
Re: by Nobody: 12:44am On Sep 07, 2016

Re: by larabae13(f): 12:50am On Sep 07, 2016
iLegend:

Yes dear, I'm starting a mart.

I want your best friends (two of them. One no fit do me). Send their numbers to me ASAP. I want am sharp sharp.
see you oo anyways dey are unavailable

*yawning* good night ilegend I gotta sleep I'm tired
Re: by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 10, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room / Yoruba Men The Most Wanted Men In Nigeria. . .By Nigerian and Non-Nigerian Women / What's The Naughtiest Thing You've Mistakenly Done With A Girl During Romance??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.