Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,327 members, 7,853,491 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:40 PM

- Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (9063 Views)

/ / I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 26, 2016

Re: by larabae13(f): 6:41pm On Aug 26, 2016
iLegend:

See ya head like "I hate two-timing." Na women dey do pass! Sha, you hate am, but e no mean say una (all of una) no dey do am!
grin iffa hear both men nd women do it
Re: by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 26, 2016
hahaha.... ur case no b here.
iLegend:

Haha! Released? The only thing I know about that word are: to release spérm or to release a song.

Yeah, I was released yesterday, but I'll be going back next week for re-evaluation! Wanna join? Never-mind, I know say ya own don dey Buharilized, so pass Naija no fit handle am na London sure pass! grin
Re: by superstarDikk(m): 8:14pm On Aug 26, 2016
iLegend:

I'm an entrepreneur! I do online businesses. I work from home and I give lectures in some institutions.
u r unemployed at d moment....stop speaking plenty grammar
Re: by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 26, 2016
iLegend:
Xup cutie. Let's chat about life.

Our topics are

Family
Entertainment
Marriage
Ambition
Language
Experience/Events
Sex life
Education
Xercise
Travel
Ask me
Problems
Environmental Observation
Scariest Encounters Ever

Any girl who wants to chat with iLegend the innocent guy should ask him any question from the above. If he's not comfortable with the question he'll not answer. #Winks

Larabae13 u at?

Let's keep it fun and naughty!

=female s. e. x. t. ape..... baba i see u jare
Re: by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 26, 2016

Re: by BobUg28(m): 12:03am On Aug 27, 2016
iLegend:

Hahaha! I like your type.

When you get old government will NOT pay you that peanut pension you're hoping on.

Start a business online and offline. My rule here on NL is never to show-off my financial stand. Don't worry for your personal pleasure I'll open a bragging thread. The problem is, you'll still come there and say "Why are you showing off."

I want to apologize. It seems I have hit on a girl you're nervously and secretly admirable.

If to say our two live for the same compound by now you for don gimme rat poison. Hahahahaha. Lemme stop laughing hihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihi. Okay, I'll stop laughing now.

Learn to mind your sexy business and remain bless. Everyone is looking for relevance. I'll call Séun to add your gorgeous name. Remain bless once again my cute lil brother.

Keep safe!

Kai, your mouth sha..shm.
Re: by superstarDikk(m): 8:00am On Aug 27, 2016
iLegend:

Hahaha! I like your type.

When you get old government will NOT pay you that peanut pension you're hoping on.

Start a business online and offline. My rule here on NL is never to show-off my financial stand. Don't worry for your personal pleasure I'll open a bragging thread. The problem is, you'll still come there and say "Why are you showing off."

I want to apologize. It seems I have hit on a girl you're nervously and secretly admiring. Sowie na!

If to say our two live for the same compound by now you for don gimme rat poison. Hahahahaha. Lemme stop laughing hihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihi. Okay, I'll stop laughing now.

Learn to mind your sexy business and remain bless. Everyone is looking for relevance. I'll call Séun to add your gorgeous name. Remain bless once again my cute lil brother.

Keep safe!
lol......I wasn't hating jor,,was just tryna be funny........guess it didn't work.....................but u still get time to write all dis sha...........God bless u too
Re: by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 27, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 27, 2016

Re: by larabae13(f): 10:37pm On Aug 27, 2016
iLegend:
Where is my baby Larabae13. Your honey iLegend™ is in the living room waiting for you. I need some back massage. Go get the massage oil in my pink room.
thought nicki minaj is there to help you out tongue
Re: by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 27, 2016

Re: by larabae13(f): 11:28pm On Aug 27, 2016
iLegend:

Nicki's package is fake. Na your own sure pass. And you twerk better too!

Modify It's my turn to ask you. So, how many children do you have?
well, I've got lots of children buh right now they are enjoying the sun in Miami nd drinking cocktails cos dey are nt ready to come to naija
Re: by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 27, 2016

Re: by larabae13(f): 11:38pm On Aug 27, 2016
iLegend:

Be serious joor! Come make we go baff.
I'm serious nah wink
I don av any children oo

I don baff already
Re: by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 28, 2016

Re: by larabae13(f): 12:10am On Aug 28, 2016
iLegend:

Outta shower, feeling fresh and eating my apple.

Oya, let's do our family planning.
How man children you want make we get? I know say you go say 25, but darling I no want make that place pain you and I don count my spérm self and na only 4 remain. I'll give you two and give your best friend two. No tell me say you want all the 4 o!
lolz me na 3 I want oo...u can now go nd dash the remaining 1 to dat hooker
Re: by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 28, 2016

Re: by larabae13(f): 12:30am On Aug 28, 2016
iLegend:

You see? You don de y get big eye like Empress Njamah. I know say na two cute boys and one sexy girl. Don't worry, I'll put my thing inside for the third time.

Do you know how to pillow fight? (I LOVE it). If you can't pillow fight, then I'm divorcing your naughty ass. If yes, explain how to pillow fight.
hmmn...pillow fights are cute

Itz a kinda pre-intimacy for some, gosh! Jst wen u nd ur boo are hitting each other with pillows den b4 u knw it u find ur sef nd ur bae panting for air cos u jst had a knock-out sex

*modified* why dis pple dey change f.oreplay with pre-intimacy nah?
Re: by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 28, 2016

Re: by larabae13(f): 12:48am On Aug 28, 2016
iLegend:

Wow. I think I'll start scoring you points now. If you get something right your point will increase, but if don't it'll reduce. You've got 1point.

And talking about foréplay. What does it mean? Is it when 4 people are playing tennis?

wait wat? Points? I'm i nt the one dat shld be doing the questioning?

Well,f.oreplay is the getting started nd getting warmed up for sex...those touchy-lovey tinz dats is done by both u nd ur boo to stimulate nd make the sex more intense nd breath-taking before getting down-under...but some pple jst get right on to it nd leave out the fo.replay maybe because dey see it as a waste or jst dnt av the tym
Re: by Nobody: 12:58am On Aug 28, 2016

Re: by larabae13(f): 1:03am On Aug 28, 2016
iLegend:

Hmmm! 2points.

Lemme ask this one, then you'll fall asleep on your iLegend™ Boo chest. I'll wake around 4 or 5AM and silently slide my big thing inside your sexy thing.

Now, here is my last question for today:
After our wedding will you still prefer me to use condòm or we'll prefer skin to skin? And why?
that's why derez family planning....I might decide to use birth-control pills nd I might also decide to make my boo use con.dom buh skin-skin is beta dat means I gotta use birth-control pills
Re: by Nobody: 1:12am On Aug 28, 2016

Re: by Obiomon: 9:38pm On Aug 28, 2016
Smh
Re: by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 28, 2016
larabae13:
that's why derez family planning....I might decide to use birth-control pills nd I might also decide to make my boo use con.dom buh skin-skin is beta dat means I gotta use birth-control pills

Get a room pls...e dey cheap ooo
Re: by larabae13(f): 12:01am On Aug 29, 2016
Randy91:

Get a room pls...e dey cheap ooo
grin no mind us jare we no see room
Re: by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 29, 2016
larabae13:
grin no mind us jare we no see room

then jst position anyhw........b4 he pour d Akamu elsewhere
Re: by larabae13(f): 12:10am On Aug 29, 2016
Randy91:

then jst position anyhw........b4 he pour d Akamu elsewhere
lolz let ilegend come nd catch u
Re: by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 29, 2016
larabae13:
lolz let ilegend come nd catch u

nothing!!!!...he is jst imagining wat he can't taste......y should I stay awake@12:14am..for larabae13 without getting her laid......
Re: by larabae13(f): 12:28am On Aug 29, 2016
Randy91:

nothing!!!!...he is jst imagining wat he can't taste......y should I stay awake@12:14am..for larabae13 without getting her laid......
now why shld u?....that's a very good qstn hmmn *thinking of an answer*

No one asked you to stay awake tongue go get some sleep sugar
Re: by Nobody: 5:59am On Aug 29, 2016
larabae13:
now why shld u?....that's a very good qstn hmmn *thinking of an answer*

No one asked you to stay awake tongue go get some sleep sugar

oya comot ur flat ass nw make I sleep,after 5rounds u r nt still satisfied.... ##u want send me to my creator niiiii###....…hmmmm...am cuming...bae am cuming....#releases d Akamu on iLegend head###

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You / PICTURES- Good Looking Black Men With Muscles / This topic has been removed by the Op - Moderators delete permanently 4 me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.