Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Life Golden Rules.. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Golden Rules.. (22590 Views)

The 10 "Golden Rules" Of Being In A New Relationship / 10 Golden Rules To Picking Up Prostitutes / Ten Golden Rules For Single Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Golden Rules.. by EmperorLee(m): 12:45pm On Aug 25, 2016
mizzbouqui:

#draw his ears
Don't fight ooo

Lol motigbo.
Re: Life Golden Rules.. by Donpoker9(m): 12:46pm On Aug 25, 2016
DESNAT:
the guy is really funny.

hahahah dont mind him, i neva get im time, u knw watsup na? grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Golden Rules.. by youngdanee(m): 12:47pm On Aug 25, 2016
[s]
asuo27:
Grammatical blunder. Atleast my dad did the right thing, but you're a product of parthenogenosis, let me help you with the meaning " the production of a new plant or animal from a female without the sexual involvement of the male. cheesy cheesy

Get lost now!.[/s]
i would have probably find you more interesting had I studied psychology.... since I didn't, I wouldn't want to get in to a battle of wit

next time you wanna sound smart, come along with the certificate issued to your perants the day a hoe gave birth to you as an apology letter from Condom production company for the mistake they committed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Golden Rules.. by youngdanee(m): 12:50pm On Aug 25, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

i am with you now, lets send some little ones to bed cool
with you? yes we can
Re: Life Golden Rules.. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 25, 2016
DESNAT:
oga,read what you wrote up there and ask yourself this question - "am I suppose to talk in public"?
read the nonsense when you write up there and ask your self why you mention me
Re: Life Golden Rules.. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 25, 2016
DESNAT:
the guy is really funny.
see person cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Life Golden Rules.. by EmperorLee(m): 12:56pm On Aug 25, 2016
Too many uninvited warriors undecided... Well let me now retire and enjoy cheesy grin..... Cheers everyone....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Golden Rules.. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 25, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

read the nonsense when you write up there and ask your self why you mention me
lol...i am trying to give you an advice that will save you from embarrassing yourself,and you are turning things upside down....no problem, you can continue in your illiteracy.but the next time you embarrass yourself, tell yourself, "desnat told me that I am a dummy"

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Golden Rules.. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 25, 2016
Donpoker9:

hahahah dont mind him, i neva get im time, u knw watsup na? grin grin cheesy cheesy
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Golden Rules.. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 25, 2016
asuo27:
Are you sure?, cos you need the love machine more than i do...pussy-wipped nigga.
i hope you are happy I avoided you today? now just go and shove your head up your ass where it belong, I bet devil could smell your breath from hell fire

now you're cordially invited to go Bleep yourself, stop yapping Cause I'm your God.

now crawl back to the grave yard you came from, you stinks

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Life Golden Rules.. by Donpoker9(m): 1:08pm On Aug 25, 2016
DESNAT:
lol...i am trying to give you an advice that will save you from embarrassing yourself,and you are turning things upside down....no problem, you can continue in your illiteracy.but the next time you embarrass yourself, tell yourself, "desnat told me that I am a dummy"

lol....

10 million likes
Re: Life Golden Rules.. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 25, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
see person cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
hey!
ignore everything, let move over to the other side
Re: Life Golden Rules.. by Girl360(f): 1:21pm On Aug 25, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Girl.360 peeping cheesy
Where is that asuo.27 angry... She don run? undecided
I'm just observing sha
Gossip is sweet gringrin
Re: Life Golden Rules.. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 25, 2016
DESNAT:
you neva make any single sense, you just dey talk like that mad man wen they sell medicine for bus, then alobright17 with him wor wor face they hide for back dey support , i spit on your hopeless life and condemned future, do face like dead body
Re: Life Golden Rules.. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 25, 2016
Maxiii:
hey!

ignore everything, let move over to the other side
mention me i dey your back nohomo
Re: Life Golden Rules.. by Donpoker9(m): 1:26pm On Aug 25, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

you neva make any single sense, you just dey talk like that mad man wen they sell medicine for bus, then alobright17 with him wor wor face they hide for back dey support , i spit on your hopeless life and condemned future, do face like dead body

niggi u no go like get sense abi

cont disgracing yoursef, you think u are doing me? son u are doing urself

a word is enough for d wise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Golden Rules.. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 25, 2016
Donpoker9:

why you dey hide behind ignorance cheesy shey you sabi talk open mouth make i kill your self esteem today
Re: Life Golden Rules.. by alobright17(m): 1:29pm On Aug 25, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

Supporting who and what? I don't blame you na the person wey no tell you the negative implications of weed I dey blame.
Re: Life Golden Rules.. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:30pm On Aug 25, 2016
Girl360:

I'm just observing sha

Gossip is sweet gringrin

wink
Re: Life Golden Rules.. by Donpoker9(m): 1:31pm On Aug 25, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

why you dey hide behind ignorance cheesy shey you sabi talk open mouth make i kill your self esteem today

hahahahah see who is blabbing, i knw the highest tin you can do.

niggi go lap elephant i dont bloody care tongue
Re: Life Golden Rules.. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 25, 2016
alobright17:

Supporting who and what? I don't blame you na the person wey no tell you the negative implications of weed I dey blame.
make we hear word, your wor wor they smell
Re: Life Golden Rules.. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 25, 2016
Donpoker9:

hahahahah see who is blabbing, i knw the highest tin you can do.

niggi go lap elephant i dont bloody care tongue
ok now your boring jor use alternate click like and share and get lost
Re: Life Golden Rules.. by alobright17(m): 1:33pm On Aug 25, 2016
Donpoker9:

Weed no go allow the guy reason well not talk of been wise...He need our support bruh.
Re: Life Golden Rules.. by Donpoker9(m): 1:34pm On Aug 25, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

e pain am!!!!1

king of asssslickers i hv got a job for u

aturu awusa
Re: Life Golden Rules.. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 25, 2016
What's happening here please?
Re: Life Golden Rules.. by Donpoker9(m): 1:35pm On Aug 25, 2016
alobright17:

Weed no go allow the guy reason well not talk of been wise...He need our support bruh.

dont mind dat assslicker
Re: Life Golden Rules.. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 25, 2016
alobright17:

So to you na sense u don make be this smh shey dey celebrate the unlucky dey u were born too
that comment bad like your face cheesy your head cheesy she try i hail am cheesy them suppose use you do wor wor advert
Re: Life Golden Rules.. by Fela40: 1:38pm On Aug 25, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

Dude were you not the one crying a river upandan when killz n dat Bbm dude were destroying your "online personality" which is all you can boast of in your shad-born life ? Now you think because you have grown wings you can now see your little crow as a dragon? You now think you can air your opinion any time and any where? If you don't slap your brain back into your head right now then you will have me to answer to.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Golden Rules.. by Donpoker9(m): 1:40pm On Aug 25, 2016
alobright17:

Asslicker you said? even those girls she dey asslick dey chase him away like flies.I pity his empty life.

hahahaha d guy is demented
Re: Life Golden Rules.. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 25, 2016
Donpoker9:

e pain am!!!!1

king of asssslickers i hv got a job for u

aturu awusa
Do you have to leave so soon? I was just about to poison the tea

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

I Was Conducting An Experiment Says Lady Who Was Looking For Husband On Twitter / Hottest and Most Beautiful Nigerian Women!!!! / Why Women Do Not Date Nice Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.