Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Life Golden Rules.. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Golden Rules.. (22588 Views)

The 10 "Golden Rules" Of Being In A New Relationship / 10 Golden Rules To Picking Up Prostitutes / Ten Golden Rules For Single Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Golden Rules.. by Fela40: 2:29pm On Aug 25, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

why you dey fear to mention me? abeg i done use una smoke finish back to work

I cancelled your name kiddo, if only I could also cancel your existence then I will be the hero who striked off the King of stupïdity and lunacy from the earth. Now run away kiddo, the worst that can happen is for you to Run mad......Ohhh, that has happened already, Shame.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Golden Rules.. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 25, 2016
mrban9:

assslicker u d run?

remember opportinity comes once, i want to indulge u today

fugly human being
you open your acct the day before yesterday, you have only made 15 comments and all of them directed at me, even ur blind old man know say you be alternate , my friend go find something to do with you wasted future
Re: Life Golden Rules.. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 25, 2016
Fela40:

I cancelled your name kiddo, if only I could also cancel your existence then I will be the hero who striked off the King of stupïdity and lunacy from the earth. Now run away kiddo, the worst that can happen is for you to Run mad......Ohhh, that has happened already, Shame.
line lame like your sister puna
Re: Life Golden Rules.. by mrban9(m): 2:31pm On Aug 25, 2016
Fela40:

the madness something runs in dia contaminated blood
Re: Life Golden Rules.. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 25, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

abeg borrow me your face, cant find my toilet seat, all of una dey dull abeg, yeye old lines, even if you no inherit sense, you fit acquire am na angry
if you don't have a toilet,no need to be sarcastic about it.. just go to the mad woman beside your hut...the bucket both of you do share is still with her...loobish

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Life Golden Rules.. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 25, 2016
DESNAT:
if you don't have a toilet,no need to be sarcastic about it.. just go to the mad woman beside your hut...the bucket both of you do share is still with her...loobish

sleep dey catch me, i just down one tye and your lines too dry cry try again make i roll one
Re: Life Golden Rules.. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 25, 2016
mizzbouqui:
They don finsh this guy ooo grin
laugh wan kill me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy meaningless smelling puna, cry go call MODs

1 Like

Re: Life Golden Rules.. by Fela40: 2:37pm On Aug 25, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

line lame like your sister puna

How easy it was to bring you to your kneels, it was even easier to defeat you than how Poverty defeated your father and his father before him. How about I bury your personality completely? You wanna run or you wanna stay ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Golden Rules.. by mrban9(m): 2:37pm On Aug 25, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

you open your acct the day before yesterday, you have only made 15 comments and all of them directed at me, even ur blind old man know say you be alternate , my friend go find something to do with you wasted future

odiegwu!! you dont exist to me, you are a minor to me, u are an idiot(animal)to me, u are mentally sick.

efcc u worth nothing!!
Re: Life Golden Rules.. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 25, 2016
Fela40:

How easy it was to bring you to your kneels, it was even easier to defeat you than how Poverty defeated your father and his father before him. How about I bury your personality completely? You wanna run or you wanna stay ?
i no go any where, i dey my 2nd tye no level, how i take dey on my kneels you demented pvssy wiped corpse
Re: Life Golden Rules.. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 25, 2016
mrban9:

odiegwu!! you dont exist to me, you are a minor to me, u are an idiot(animal)to me, u are mentally sick.

efcc u worth nothing!!
cant hear you, your ass is so fake from this alternate wor wor motherfVcker

1 Like

Re: Life Golden Rules.. by mrban9(m): 2:42pm On Aug 25, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

cant hear you, your ass is so fake from this alternate wor wor motherfVcker

lwkmd, assslicker leave my asss alone, neva knew u were gay too

ugbunkwa!! i finally give up on u

1 Share

Re: Life Golden Rules.. by mizzbouqui(f): 2:43pm On Aug 25, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

laugh wan kill me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy meaningless smelling puna, cry go call MODs
cheesy I won't call them yet, you just abused me
Let them finish you first grin
And how did you know I was talking to you?
You must be a genius lipsrsealed
Go and face the people that came for you, leave me out of this, I didn't mentioned you undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Golden Rules.. by ibehKachukwu: 2:43pm On Aug 25, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

you no get line you dey direct me go meet another chicken cheesy

Following u gradually, I can deduce who u re.

What a shame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Golden Rules.. by Fela40: 2:44pm On Aug 25, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

If her puna is Smelling then your Mother's puna breeds Maggot which makes me not to wonder when all you have in that thing called brain are maggots. Were it not for your Father that saved your mother the shame of being raped by a thousand bats which ofcos is the only good thing your father did in his miserable life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Golden Rules.. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 25, 2016
Emperorlee, hope you're satisfied now, cheesy just imagine people buying others matter.
Re: Life Golden Rules.. by YourMajesty(m): 2:45pm On Aug 25, 2016
Maxiii:
hahahahah the fight never end

that other thread still dey happen grin
Why u nor mention me? angry
Re: Life Golden Rules.. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 25, 2016
mizzbouqui:

cheesy I won't call them yet, you just abused me
Let them finish you first grin
And how did you know I was talking to you?
You must be a genius lipsrsealed
Go and face the people that came for you, leave me out of this, I didn't mentioned you undecided
ok so from that your dull brain i be like who dem done finish, i got enough line to continue blasting their kids after they pass away, as for you smelling dead pVssy
Re: Life Golden Rules.. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 25, 2016
ibehKachukwu:

Following u gradually, I can deduce who u re.

What a shame
make i hear word abeg, why all of una dey carry my matter for head, i mention you

1 Like

Re: Life Golden Rules.. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 25, 2016
[/quote]
Re: Life Golden Rules.. by mrban9(m): 2:47pm On Aug 25, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

ok so from that your dull brain i be like who dem done finish, i got enough line to continue blasting their kids after they pass away, as for you smelling dead pVssy

i neva knew ur stupidness have no limits, kid u keep on showing me hw demented u are upstairs, just continue disgracing ur already failed family
Re: Life Golden Rules.. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 25, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Is the bolded taught in Night school? cheesy
Don't forget you're my night school mate. cheesy
Re: Life Golden Rules.. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 25, 2016
YourMajesty:
Why u nor mention me? angry
hahahahan

I forget forgive me
Re: Life Golden Rules.. by ibehKachukwu: 2:50pm On Aug 25, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
Signing out cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy bloody chickens pVssy ass fellows, i started a fight with my enemy only una put mouth, i never finish one tye and i done remove una brain arrange am again, people dey gang up make money, una dey gang up fight fine boy cheesy make una no stop, i dey come make i make money, while una dey here dey waste una life, don't stop keep typing, smelling fellows, mass burial for all of una future waste spits

Cry us a river.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Golden Rules.. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 25, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

sleep dey catch me, i just down one tye and your lines too dry cry try again make i roll one
no one is competing with you.but if you want to prove that your ass isn't jealous of the amount of poo that comes out of your mouth,do the bolded.
Re: Life Golden Rules.. by EmperorLee(m): 2:50pm On Aug 25, 2016
asuo27:
Emperorlee, hope you're satisfied now, cheesy just imagine people buying others matter.

You no enjoy am abi grin.

Make I kuku call Mynd44 den grin
Re: Life Golden Rules.. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 25, 2016
Maxiii:
hahahahan

I forget forgive me

Na this kinda thread you go dey undecided

No corrupt my lovelygurl oo cheesy angry
Re: Life Golden Rules.. by mrban9(m): 2:51pm On Aug 25, 2016
DESNAT:
no one is competing with you.but if you want to prove that your ass isn't jealous of the amount of poo that comes out of your mouth,do the bolded.

oga u wicked die cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Life Golden Rules.. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 25, 2016
EmperorLee:

Make I kuku call Mynyyd44 den grin

Na this kinda thread you go dey undecided
Re: Life Golden Rules.. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 25, 2016
Maxiii:
hahahahan

I forget forgive me
oboy wetin dey sup for your end! i dey bored for work
Re: Life Golden Rules.. by mrban9(m): 2:52pm On Aug 25, 2016
EmperorLee:

Make I kuku call My..nd44 den grin

wetin na sad sad undecided undecided undecided
Re: Life Golden Rules.. by ErnieSmallzz(f): 2:52pm On Aug 25, 2016
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Hottest and Most Beautiful Nigerian Women!!!! / I Was Conducting An Experiment Says Lady Who Was Looking For Husband On Twitter / Why Women Do Not Date Nice Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.