Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,371 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

A deeper look into the act of masturbation. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A deeper look into the act of masturbation. (59964 Views)

2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation / I Need A Deeper Life Boy For A Serious Relationship-sexy Nigerian Girl Cries Out / When You Are In Love With A Deeper Life Sister. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A deeper look into the act of masturbation. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 28, 2016
Toks2008:

When you fornicate and it involves another seeing you does that make it sinless? oh I guess now you don't want a third person to see you.

Common sense.

Use your brain dude

There is a wide gap between masturbation and fornication psychologically. Like I said, what you do as an individual when you are alone with your conscience, not with a second party. It's just common sense. Think harder!

What is the point in doing an act when you feel guilt immediately you done with it ?
Re: A deeper look into the act of masturbation. by pressplay411(m): 12:15pm On Aug 28, 2016
firstking01:
I dnt really know where you are driving at maybe cos i didn't read everything you wrote but from your heading and second paragraph i can categorically and convincingly put it to anyone/body who masturbates is committing a sin pronable of bringing eternal damnation to yourself...your body is supposed to be the throne and temple of the holy spirit, so, how dare you defile it?...and if you think masturbation is not a sin why the guilt after the act?,,,anything you do and your concience is in disarray with you it's a sin....your concience is the God inside of you....i dnt wanna share my experience of masturbation and encounter with God...maybe some other day...again i qoute, that a thing is not in the bible doesn't mean it's not a sin....quit masturbation.
firstking01:
I dnt really know where you are driving at maybe cos i didn't read everything you wrote but from your heading and second paragraph i can categorically and convincingly put it to anyone/body who masturbates is committing a sin pronable of bringing eternal damnation to yourself...your body is supposed to be the throne and temple of the holy spirit, so, how dare you defile it?...and if you think masturbation is not a sin why the guilt after the act?,,,anything you do and your concience is in disarray with you it's a sin....your concience is the God inside of you....i dnt wanna share my experience of masturbation and encounter with God...maybe some other day...again i qoute, that a thing is not in the bible doesn't mean it's not a sin....quit masturbation.
firstking01:

My only contribution to this argument is the guilt of conscience.
A guilty conscience is simply your mind judging you for going against your idea of good/right.
Your idea of right/wrong and good/evil is imprinted into your mind from childhood by the society (family, church, school, etc) not by God cos you were born with a blank mind.
Meaning guilty conscience doesn't connote biblical sin.
Dazall.
Re: A deeper look into the act of masturbation. by Egemeole: 12:25pm On Aug 28, 2016
Zedoo:

One question.... If you masturbate and think about you wife....is it a sin?
yes
Re: A deeper look into the act of masturbation. by tunnyl(m): 12:26pm On Aug 28, 2016
Bluetooth2:

Use your brain dude

There is a wide gap between masturbation and fornication psychologically. Like I said, what you do as an individual when you are alone with your conscience, not with a second party. It's just common sense. Think harder!

What is the point in doing an act when you feel guilt immediately you done with it ?

The guilt comes as a result of loss of will power (energy) after ejaculation coupled with spiritual teachings( which has taylored our conscience)
Re: A deeper look into the act of masturbation. by jpforreal: 12:30pm On Aug 28, 2016
It doesn't matter how you feel about this; masturbation is a sin. Masturbation can simply be defined as abuse of one's body. It's normal to have sexual urge. But having sexual urge can be related to being thirsty, do you go about drinking any unclean water you see? Does having sexual urge justify fornication? Capital NO. And so also masturbating.
The message is simple : let's keep our bodies undefiled to live a life filled with Holy Spirit.

1 Like

Re: A deeper look into the act of masturbation. by tunnyl(m): 12:32pm On Aug 28, 2016
Masturbation should not only be condemned because of spiritual teachings, but also you lose will power to do anything after masturbation( &ejaculating)
Re: A deeper look into the act of masturbation. by Johniyke2flex(m): 12:35pm On Aug 28, 2016
Dear Toks2008,

Thanks a million for this timely piece. As much as I disagree totally with your submission, I still believe you are entitled to it, after all it remains your own opinion.

A lot has been said about this topic, but sadly, there still remains many contentions about the subject matter. Permit me to add that as Christians in this present dispensation, we do not live by the letters of the word, as was done in the times of Moses, but by the leading of the holy spirit. It is totally unchristian to wait till you see where it is written before you obey. The spirit acts to lead us into all truths.

I was once a practicing masturbator until I got delivered from it. I can tell you with precision that your argument is misplaced because, as you said earlier, you have never, or you don't know how to masturbate. No one masturbates with the image of Jesus Christ on the cross of calvary running through his mind.

When God commanded us to flee fornication and other sexual immorality, it was because He knew that these acts could defy the reason for creating marriage. The original plan was not for a single guy/lady to have sexual passion as you call it. This passion should originally come in marriage. However, because we have tested the waters, this unholy passion builds up and it could lead to masturbation.

The foundation of any masturbation for a single person is built on satisfying the flesh which the Bible preached against. It obviously does not honour God in any way.

I used to masturbate at least once every week, especially on saturdays. It was always done in the confines of my bathroom. Before I commit the act, I would have wrestled with my conscience for hours. Mine was different because I knew it was a sin even as an unbeliever. I would come up with different excuses why I should do it and at the end my conscience gives way. While I am masturbating, I start to think about my past sexual activities, I would conjure the image of a lady I had lust after and imagine how she's naked on my bed. I would imagine how round her boobs is and how she's screaming as I jerked up and down. Sometimes I would imagine how she's giving me a Mouth Action and all that. In real life I would be moving passionately and making sounds that could only emanate from real sex. I wonder how this is not spiritual.

There were times I would do it even against my will. At that moment my body will be willing but my heart would be weak. There was a strong hold. I came up with different excuses at that time. Relaxation and avoidance of real fornication was top on the list. These were all fluke. Sexual lust was behind it. Mind you if you had looked at the frequency, you wouldn't say I was addicted. But my brother, it is not until you are addicted to something that it becomes a sin.

Permit me to use your word..."think about sex". How exactly do you think about sex? Do you think about sex with a large picture of urself eating amala? Or you think about sex with a conjured picture of yourself snoring on your fat bed? No brother! An average human thinks about sex with a conjured image of himself having sex with the opposite sex. And how's this opposite sex supposed to be dressed in this conjured picture? Naked I think with her luscious body splashing on ur mind and arousing every sexual feelings. And who could be this person whose image has been conjured? I bet you my dear, it would not be an unknown person. You must have come in contact with this person either in real life or on TV.

So you see my brother, no matter how you think about it, it still boils down to sexual lust which in itself is a sin.

I could go on and on showing you how masturbation is both a strong hold and a sin, but I'll stop here so that I can hear from you and take down some points. Oh forgive me for not quoting the scriptures as the basis for my contribution. My words are clear enough to be discerned.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A deeper look into the act of masturbation. by Trudiee(f): 12:36pm On Aug 28, 2016
whyx06:

Best response so far as for me... Thanks
you're welcome dear
Re: A deeper look into the act of masturbation. by Trudiee(f): 12:38pm On Aug 28, 2016
Achorise:
Thia is a matured comment, honest and straight, not judgmental or condemning. Thump up sir.I don't masturbate, stopped 7 yrs back.you are the best sir.
you're welcome dear. I'm a female tho.. lol, actually a girl. No need to attach 'ma'. Felt like sharing my thoughts on the matter.
Re: A deeper look into the act of masturbation. by Trudiee(f): 12:40pm On Aug 28, 2016
truthsayer007:

Exactly, we shouldn't question God.

Ever wondered why God left the fruit and knowledge of Good and Evil in the Garden, Since he knows Adam and Eve would eat it, isn't it safest to just remove the Tree, but No. the tree was left there.

Ever wondered why Men like sex so much, and then they patronize prostitutes. If the sex urge was removed from Men, All that issues will be over in a second. No more sexual harassment by your Boss, lecturers, pastors etc, No more rape, No more prostitution, No more masturbation....because then sex would now be needed for reproduction Only.

yea ure on point.
Re: A deeper look into the act of masturbation. by damocool(m): 12:40pm On Aug 28, 2016
Toks2008:

Calm down and read again.
I think you need to read ur piece over and over again not because of errors grammatically made but how it really exalts the body of Christ.. It's normal to have sexual urge and can be controlled but when it's as a result of LUST, it leads to ungodly act like rape, fornication, adultery and MASTURBATION because hardly you can control such desires.
Re: A deeper look into the act of masturbation. by Trudiee(f): 12:42pm On Aug 28, 2016
Toks2008:

We can never question God neither are we to add or remove from his words.

Till I was 21 or thereabout I seldom think sex but after that age I began to feel something else a out my sexuality so what is my point?

It was never in Gods desire that the world economy will make full grown men and women to still remain single..please let's be real..how can you expect a full grown man or woman to be without sexual urge.

If the economy has made it easy for people to marry at 18 or 20 I guess there will be lesser noise about masturbation.

Yes let us be real. Every human has sexual urges which is normal as humans. Let's look at it as our cross to bear.. to not satisfy these urges till we are ready for marriage.
Re: A deeper look into the act of masturbation. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 28, 2016
tunnyl:

The guilt comes as a result of loss of will power (energy) after ejaculation coupled with spiritual teachings( which has taylored our conscience)

Which is why you won't go on another round of wanking right there till you let go of that guilt. This point to something that, what you are doing is wrong even if you don't want to admit it. It's psychological.
Re: A deeper look into the act of masturbation. by nickvanilla(m): 12:51pm On Aug 28, 2016
Sulemanmathew:
Masturbation is not a Sin. If our hands were nt meant to satisfy us, nature would have made it shorter to prevent it from reaching the perineal region. I dont take it as a Sin may be itz kos am a FREE THINKER tho. Masturbating excessively to the extent of addiction is nt ok. Konji gene has bn implicated in majority of the members of the #VaselineCrew with recent studies carried out on NL

I guess u're trying to be funny here. Your hands should have been shorter so when u're bathing you wouldn't be able to reach down and scrub your hairy balls? Nigga are you for real?
Re: A deeper look into the act of masturbation. by Isaacmacdon(m): 12:59pm On Aug 28, 2016
grossintel:
grin grin angry pls answer and stop running. We want to learn and its obvious he defeated you already.
that's the way you see it. If you are filled or in line with the truth, then this wouldn't come out at all. Happy sunday.
Re: A deeper look into the act of masturbation. by Isaacmacdon(m): 1:01pm On Aug 28, 2016
Achorise:
That isn't the best way to correct bro.we can educate but not condem
are you blind? Did you really read the full thread?, its obvious you didn't, and I forgive you for that.
Re: A deeper look into the act of masturbation. by tunnyl(m): 1:13pm On Aug 28, 2016
Bluetooth2:

Which is why you won't go on another round of wanking right there till you let go of that guilt. This point to something that, what you are doing is wrong even if you don't want to admit it. It's psychological.

Its almost similar to having sexual intercourse. There are chances of indulging in it all the time since you dont need anybody's consent, thus becoming an addiction.

And the isue of not being able to continue after erupting is because your end goal has been achieved which is to do away with the burning sexual tension. If it burns speedily(2mins eruption) you lose interest, because the energy has been forced out. However if you let it take longer( say 10mins), it(sexual tension) circulates to the whole body and leave you with just erect penis and little sexual tension. Then you become bored because the sexual tension has reduced. Now you are just masturbating for the sake of it.
Re: A deeper look into the act of masturbation. by ManuelRichard(m): 1:17pm On Aug 28, 2016
firstking01:
Lol, be mature for once brother....who's competiting with you, and btw, spirituality has no age brackets...you dnt knw shit abt bible or God, stop decieving yourself niggaundecided…what do you mean by "but when you are so filled with sexual passion yet you are not married you are free to ease off yourself with your imagination if you can"...do this and you have a straight ticket to hell...i 've been following and observing your threads for sometime nw, most of which are contradictory and controversial...my warning again to you, stop misleading people with this kind of mindset...if you wanna follow God, follow Him wholly...no put one leg for church one leg for the world cos that's the type o f person i think you are...

Goodnight.

U r a god dammed hypocrite.... period!
Re: A deeper look into the act of masturbation. by tete7000(m): 1:19pm On Aug 28, 2016
Toks2008:

And how does this apply please? Explain.

Please go back and read the whole chapter to have an understanding of the message context.

Apparently from what you quote it is even unclean for a married couple to make love in verse 18

If from what I quoted, it is unclean for married couple to have sex, how much more those who masturbate moreso outside marriage? St. Paul wrote that spouses must not deny themselves their conjugal obligation but went further to say except they chose by mutual consent to abstain so that they may dedicate themselves to God. Why abstain from sex to dedicate themselves to God? Why not continue sexual intercourse and dedicate themselves to God? Are they not legally married? Does that mean according to St. Paul that marital sex can even be an impediment to prayer? In another place he said it profits more to remain unmarried then to marry but added a caveat: 'in order not die of passion, you can go ahead and married'. No wonder he said in another place that not all that is good is expedient.
Like I said earlier Jesus teaches that we must be perfect like our heavenly father is perfect. In heaven at ressurection he told the sadduces who tested him that we will be like angels who neither marry or give away in marriage. In essence he is telling us even couples who are married here will see themselves in heaven and will totally lose their sexual desires towards one another. Incredible! A perfect God doesn't entertain sexual thought only fallen mortals in flesh do. However that is perfection God demands from us. Such perfection is impossible and it is why God chose to bless sexual intercourse within the marriage establishment. It is ok and permissible for man to have sexual thoughts and sexual intercourse towards his wife. Caught up in flesh and with his natural instinct however man is bombarded everyday with impure thoughts towards object rather than his spouse. How can a single who is yet to marry even claim to have right to maintain than thought? Towards who we ask next? A person not yet married, and with that he even went ahead to masturbate and spill his semen, an action considers unclean in the Leviticus I showed you.
We also must remember that Jesus has even carried out the requirement of the law further. He said you were told thou shall not commit adultery but I tell you most solemnly that whoever looks at a woman and desire to have sex with her is already guilty of adultery. If our thought can make us guilty of sin, how much more our act of masturbation which gives concrete evidence to that thought? Abi do we masturbate without thinking of anything?
As human we are wretched, unable and incapable to fulfil the requirements of the law and we stand condemned. No matter how we try, we will always fall short of the requirements. The scripture said all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. Our freshly instinct stands in our way of perfect holiness. Even when we don't act, we all do a little of thinking. This is why we must remain humble and cautious in our approach to issue like sex and masturbation. It is natural, a part of us but an easy way to fall away too. God wants us to be presented as pure, holy and spotless sacrifice. We must tread with caution. We already have our struggle with flesh. We need grace and we shouldn't as Christians go around telling people to throw caution into the air and do flagrantly without caring that which they need to constantly use to asses themselves as someone in need of pardon and grace. St. James said '  Are any among you in trouble? They should pray. 14 Are any among you sick? They should send for the church elders, who will pray for them and rub olive oil on them in the name of the Lord. 15 This prayer made in faith will heal the sick; the Lord will restore them to health, and the sins they have committed will be forgiven. 16 So then, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, so that you will be healed. The prayer of a good person has a powerful effect.' - James 5:14-16. Masturbation is an unholy act, those caught in it need to remain humble, pray and seek healing. It is not something to be used to brag. It is not something as responsible christian we need to tell people they can flagrantly indulged in. It is one of those acts that remind us we are mortals, unworthy of God and in need of God's mercy.

I hope I make any sense to you.
Re: A deeper look into the act of masturbation. by Isaacmacdon(m): 1:38pm On Aug 28, 2016
Milo30:

Well done o. Well done all of you. Shey we are all going to the same heaven? You will meet him there and tell him all this right? You 'intended' (if you actually did) to correct him, then you ended up insulting him. You try to declare something a sin and then you sin and don't even recognize and apologise for it. Whether or not we agree as Christians, we have no right to declare anybody hell bound. Be careful of rash judgement. Correct one another with love. That is the call of the Christian faith. May God have mercy on us all. As for the subject matter, if you can self-service with Jesus standing by your side and looking at you, then go ahead with it. What you can' do in His presence, avoid it. Hebews 12:4 In your struggle against sin you have not yet resisted to the point of shedding your blood. I will leave you to decide if it is sinful or not. Just know this, if you can't do it in God's presence, then don't do it at all.
Are you blind? I insulted him?, sorry bro but you are ridiculous. You didn't read when he termed me a hypocrite because I told him the truth. Please and please, don't start.
Re: A deeper look into the act of masturbation. by alfredbisong: 1:45pm On Aug 28, 2016
firstking01:
brother did you really stop masturbating,plz tell me how,mine has bn a big challenge,I really want to stop bt I cant
Re: A deeper look into the act of masturbation. by anselm791(m): 2:00pm On Aug 28, 2016
sekundosekundo:

When I was a child, I reason like a child.

Okay, hope you've grown sha.
Re: A deeper look into the act of masturbation. by firstking01(m): 2:08pm On Aug 28, 2016
alfredbisong:
brother did you really stop masturbating,plz tell me how,mine has bn a big challenge,I really want to stop bt I cant
My bro, humanly speaking on your own you cant stop it...seek God, HE's the only one that can get you out of it.
Re: A deeper look into the act of masturbation. by kilomode1(m): 2:12pm On Aug 28, 2016
Toks2008:

If you have ever self serviced,fornicated or watched pornography or lust after a lady in the last 30days then you are the most hypocritical hell bound person in existence.

I am not passing judgment but im stating the fact.

Many people are in hell today because of people like you as you keep preaching one thing while practicing another.

Many ladies refuse to get born again because they cant imagine not wearing jewelries, trousers and putting on make up and weave ons. Amazingly, many guys have reneged their faith as believers because they can't stop taking alcohol and i really wonder if drunkenness is the same as taking a bottle of stout or a glass of wine.

Believe me, GOD in his infinite awesomeness will look down and laugh at the foolishness of men when it comes to some issues.

[b]Whatever you get addicted to becomes detrimental to your life and that does not make that thing a sin so please call a spade spade.

Addiction to food, water,Internet,normal drugs and so on can be harmful to you but does that make those things a sin?

It is so unfortunate that some of you coming to talk down on sound minded individuals who see self service as a potential bad habit if unchecked rather than call it sin goes to show how shallow minded you people are.

I am happy that i am on nairaland to point out the hypocrisy of many people and i really dont give a hute if lalasticlala does not put some topics of mine on front-page...for all i care,i have passed the message.

A married woman or man whose spouse is not around for a long time can masturbate with super relish just imagining making love to the spouse and in like manner an unmarried person can ease off by thinking about sex which is perfectly normal as human or is thinking about sex also a sin?

But when you watch porn to masturbate, you lust after the characters in the film or magazines and when you watch porn at all, you also commit fornication cos you lust after the characters as the bible says if you LOOK at a woman or man lustfully it becomes a sin.

My duty as a believer is to win as many people as possible into GOD's kingdom not by preaching heresy or from my ideology. The bible is silent about it so why should i use human philosophy to decide what is sin or sinless.

Antichrist ti takeover....God have mercy
Many people are in hell today because after they gave their life to christ, they see themselves still self servicing and in their own mind because of the false doctrines from people like you and firstking01 gave up their salvation because they felt they cant make the kingdom of GOD. [/b]

If anyone comes online again to discredit what i wrote up there without vivid back up from the sriptures na e-slap sure pass for that person.HYPOCRITES EVERYWHERE.
Re: A deeper look into the act of masturbation. by mrphysics(m): 2:23pm On Aug 28, 2016
Isaacmacdon:
Are you blind? I insulted him?, sorry bro but you are ridiculous. You didn't read when he termed me a hypocrite because I told him the truth. Please and please, don't start.
Don't mind him. follow up the op's topic and u will know the kind of person he is. People have advised him yet he is hell bent to his heresy and i only blame the MODs for helping spread his message because it's not the message of Christ. Christ can't teach such a thing.

And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh. (Jude 1:23)
Re: A deeper look into the act of masturbation. by Zedoo(m): 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2016
Egemeole:
yes

Haha....Nigerians no go surprise me....

You wrote the bible
Re: A deeper look into the act of masturbation. by LEGENDP(m): 2:53pm On Aug 28, 2016
Earn10$ per 10 seconds task, earn 2000$ monthly-onlie job. Visit http://Money4Task.com/?ref=244231
Re: A deeper look into the act of masturbation. by Zedoo(m): 2:54pm On Aug 28, 2016
firstking01:
Lol, i dnt blame you sha, it's what the university and the present day so-called scholars has injected into you guys that's making you to be this spiritualy blind....see how you are sounding so physical, empty and natural...david was led by the spirit to dance to the lord, and by one step of the dance he took he slaughtered a ram for the lord, the wife peeping through the window critisized him and God blocked her womb,,,she was the only barren woman in the history of the barren women in the bible...sarai born, hannah born, and others, even elizabeth sef born....instead of you to argue what you dnt knw ask me questions make i help you my brother.

Haha Nigerian who wrote the bible you did not answer my question....

The water Jesus changed to wine.
Na non alcoholic wine e change to
When the bible says too much wine cause debauchery please doesn't dat mean the "wine" is alcoholic?

Uncle go and sleep with your heavensgat key holder hypocritic mentality.....

Nuthinv else to say to you....

You are the type we read about here every day who commit all kinds of crap.

Coming here to tell me abt barren woman.....

We dey talk about freaking wine.....

Go read Ecclesiastes oga... Stop chosing portions of the bible to believe.

Na Una type go say Mk woman no wear trouser but no go read that same ok testament where Dem talk eye for eye.... Oga you ain't fooling nobody
Re: A deeper look into the act of masturbation. by Isaacmacdon(m): 3:04pm On Aug 28, 2016
mrphysics:

Don't mind him. follow up the op's topic and u will know the kind of person he is. People have advised him yet he is hell bent to his heresy and i only blame the MODs for helping spread his message because it's not the message of Christ. Christ can't teach such a thing.

And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh. (Jude 1:23)
I'm very glad that there are still reasonable people on this platform. I really wonder what is happening right now. Its just the signs of the times. People tend to believe heresies and bullcrap, I just got to keep praying for everyone. Someone even had the guts to question my stand in Jesus Christ. When you are being exposed to a lot of evil, there's no gain saying that'd begin to pick then up gradually and this platform is the devils playground. I pity the weak willed Christians. I believe God will reveal the truth to all men. I need not worry cos I know I serve a living God.
Re: A deeper look into the act of masturbation. by Rapture4real(m): 3:05pm On Aug 28, 2016
Wingback:

Everyone Masturbates and it's healthy now can we stop flogging dead horses?
You are entitled to you own opinion. I have a question for what is the purpose of masturbation? if Jesus can say lusting after a woman is sin, then masturbation is as sinful as pornography. Don't use your personal challenge a general principle. Normal sexual urge which comes once in a while and goes away by itself without undue compulsion is natural. Any urge outside that is unnatural which may warrant spiritual help like deliverance. God will never give up a sexual urge that will destroy us or that needs committing sin to take care of.
Re: A deeper look into the act of masturbation. by Achorise: 3:12pm On Aug 28, 2016
Trudiee:

you're welcome dear. I'm a female tho.. lol, actually a girl. No need to attach 'ma'. Felt like sharing my thoughts on the matter.

Sorry miss, your thought was well structured and matured, you are a girl with a difference
Re: A deeper look into the act of masturbation. by Achorise: 3:23pm On Aug 28, 2016
alfredbisong:
Brother, I stopped seven years ago, I was so addicted to point that I did one that I can not share here, but you can imagine it, I have wept, made vows to God, yet to no avail, rather I masturbated @ every instance, But today, it's a different story.

It's simple and its possible. It starts from your mind and decision, determination, courage and discipline, courage in the sense that it's not an automatic thing. If you can resist the urge you can resist the act, I will tel you more if you like to hear my experience, and drop your number I will do the calling, cos I want to help.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Romance Section Chat Room II / US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) / 10 Sign She Doesn't Love You (copyright)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.