Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,919 members, 7,852,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:37 PM

Be Prepared:getting Married And Staying In It Is Warfare! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Prepared:getting Married And Staying In It Is Warfare! (420 Views)

Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? / "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady / A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Prepared:getting Married And Staying In It Is Warfare! by aboveonly(m): 4:41am On Aug 25, 2016
Life is warfare and you are either a victim or victor. I dare to say that to make your dream marriage come true is also a warfare.

The Bible says that " And from the days of John the Baptist until the present time, the kingdom of heaven has endured violent assault, and violent men seize it by force (as a precious prize - a share in the heavenly kingdom is sought with most ardent zeal and intense exertion). Matthew 11:12 AMPLIFIED BIBLE VERSION.

You don't need a prophet or a seer to tell you that the marriage institution has endured various shades of demonic assault. There are all kinds of ANTI-MARRIAGE SPIRIT manifesting in our society today and the world at large.

EXAMPLES OF ANTI-MARRIAGE ACTIVITIES AMONG SINGLES ARE:
1. Unfruitful courtship, 2. Fear to approach the opposite sex. 3. Late marriage, 4. Regular disappointments (jilting), 5. Evil stigma (as a lady you are so beautiful and yet men don't take you serious), 6.Destroyer of beauty, 7. Sickness/addiction that drive away serious partners, 8.Not discovering the right partner.

Irrespective of what you have experienced or going through, I have a good news for you that you will not be a victim of anti-marriage spirit but A VICTOR in the prevailing and overcoming name of Jesus. (Amen).

How did I know this?

It is written in 1John 5:4 that whatever is born of God is VICTORIOUS OVER THE WORLD... (Amplified, emphasis mine).

If you are born of God (as in you have accepted Jesus Christ as your LORD and PERSONAL SAVIOUR and constantly looking unto Him); then there is no force in hell that can stop you from fulfilling your colourful marital destiny.

Overcoming does not only come by prayers: it also come by REVELATION!

You must have a functional knowledge of the Word of God; read it regularly, obey it, meditate and apply it to your life.

You don't learn how to shoot a gun at the battle front, you learn it before the battle comes, otherwise you become a victim.

Don't just prepare for wedding, take time to really prepare for marriage. Wedding is less than a day's activity, but marriage is for a life time.

Marriage is not just a good idea; it is God's idea!

Stay blessed and prosperous in Jesus name.

aboveonly

Kindly check my signature for insightful and value adding articles dedicated to Christian singles.
Re: Be Prepared:getting Married And Staying In It Is Warfare! by ediama(m): 6:06am On Aug 25, 2016
A good and perfect wife is a gift from God.

Never has it been heard that the gift of God comes with sorrow.

I think we struggle to keep what God has not given. Let's seek Gods will in everything we do. If it comes from him, He will give us the grace to keep.
Re: Be Prepared:getting Married And Staying In It Is Warfare! by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 25, 2016
Op, you are only speaking for yourself sad

(1) (Reply)

Love: My Perception About It / Relationship Advice Pls / Good Morning Fellow Rosmancelander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.