Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Are You Falling Out Of Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Falling Out Of Love? (1342 Views)

Is Love Ever Wrong?...is It Possible Falling Out Of A Once True Love? / How Can One Prevent Falling Out Of Love? / Are You Falling Out Of Love? Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Falling Out Of Love? by sweetlove(m): 6:54pm On Dec 13, 2006
Are you falling OUT of love?

When a relationship ends people assume that it is easy on the person who ends things. It is as if the person who does the breaking up, or who is thinking of breaking things off, is a person with no feelings, but nothing could be further from the truth. Sometimes people break off a relationship without remorse but this is not the norm. Most of the time falling OUT of love is a painful and confusing process filled with doubt and guilt. In fact falling OUT of love can be a more emmotional process than falling IN love. Are you falling out of love or are you just going through a rocky patch?
Let find Out.
Re: Are You Falling Out Of Love? by ima1(f): 11:03am On Dec 14, 2006
i fell out of love with the guy i was dating 2 years ago becoz, he never listened to me and it always ended up with me saying i told you so. i got tired of his s h i t, and the fact that i paid for everything, i still care about him but just as friends and he is still trying to get back with me, but told him it ain't working
Re: Are You Falling Out Of Love? by emmigrant0(m): 1:03pm On Dec 14, 2006
Ima, I kind of agree with you a little, i ve been out of a relationship fpr the past 4yrs and it has been difficult for me to start again. I just discovered that i am scared fo a repeatition of what when wrong. But it is not easy to come back even after discovering that the other party will not want to listen or take correction. Well what do we say? Just keep praying. cool

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Ladies Keep Their Wedding Dresses From The Grooms Until The D-day / Women / Can You A Learned Date An Illiterate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.