Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes (34334 Views)

Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed / Couple Marries After 17 Years Of Dating / Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by olac21(m): 3:07pm On Aug 25, 2016
Am still surprised why girls can't work for their own money themselves.. the overdependence is becoming too much by the day

1 Like

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by olac21(m): 3:10pm On Aug 25, 2016
LuvU2:
my friend answer my question nd see how silly ur first post was.
If a guy is broke he shd get his broke ass seated nd quit seeking for babes until he gets his priority right.

U desire a submissive and well behaved woman but she doesnt deserve security frm u?

Ever since day one on this section..you haven't made any sense...I wouldn't know why it is like that miss

1 Like

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by olac21(m): 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2016
songzDaniel01:
so because he's broke, he shouldn't have a girl . wah bout u broke ass girls , lookin for already made niggas, why don't u sit ur scrawny ass down nd build yourself cos no sane responsible dude is gonna marry a gold digging liability

you shouldn't have dignified her with a response...spewing rubbish is her stock in trade

3 Likes

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by UnimkeAk(m): 3:16pm On Aug 25, 2016
Caprigal:
@Nairaland broke dudes please feel free to vent and pour your frustrations on the thread because truth hurts.

As a lady what you have to deal with while dating a broke guy

1. Having to take public transport after seeing him. He can't drive you home cos no car.

2. The nicest date you've been on is at his house because when you two actually go out to fancy places you feel guilty about spending the little money he has.

3. No nice gifts, no random surprise presents to spoil you, he doesn't sporadically shower you with gifts.

4. The dudes shitty and embarrasing sense of style.

5. Him overcompensating by offering fake deep conversation and really really good sex.

6. He will also have the audacity to wonder why you are not madly, head over heels in love with his worthless ass. Hello? Why should you be? Men like submissive and obedient women while women like men that can protect and provide for them. Its biological and it isn't changing anytime soon so accept it and move on.

7. Prepare to hear him explain why its better to have your honeymoon in the comfort of your bedroom and not a fancy hotel or exotic country.

It is simply because ure a broke ass and from an impoverished family that's why u saying this.
No offence just d facts.

U don't expect a gov. Son 2 come and date u; except 4 quick knacks. He'll definitely go 4 a senators daughter or a rich biz guys daughter.

But u hv 2 solutions
1 avoid dating at all,
2 get made, make ur own money, attract guys of ur level.

Most girls are so dumb actually,
Simply because a guy isn't always showering u gifts doesn't mean his broke.

A man has to plan 4 d future.

1 Like

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by Rogo: 3:27pm On Aug 25, 2016
Caprigal
DO YOU I HATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO FEEL THAT GOD CREATED MAN FOR THEIR SAKE. IS ONLY GOD WILL PUNISH THAT YOU B.I.G. MOUTH.

OLOSHO LIKE YOU

2 Likes

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by Garshyzee(m): 3:29pm On Aug 25, 2016
im just laughing at these babes comments since.......why will nigeria b a better place when we hav dis parasitic girls gallivanting around d country looking fr rich guys to date......believe me evry well to do young G u see around had his rough days except he was born with a silver spoon...u ladies better plan to b independent...and change dis ur goddamn poor orientation.... im not broke though but i had my days.now i can take care of my needs and siblings to an extent.....d truth is dat most nigerian ladies are poor and lazy dats why they result in parasitic relationship......thumbs up to working class babes here joor....to hell with lazy poverty stricken bimbos

5 Likes

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by abouzaid: 3:33pm On Aug 25, 2016
songzDaniel01:
so because he's broke, he shouldn't have a girl . wah bout u broke ass girls , lookin for already made niggas, why don't u sit ur scrawny ass down nd build yourself cos no sane responsible dude is gonna marry a gold digging liability
please which network are you using because i want to send you a recharge card for this response.
Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by Caprigal: 3:34pm On Aug 25, 2016
Chai!
I dint know there are so many broke niggas on nairaland o.
Una sorry o, e go beta keep hustling okay?
Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by yemmit90: 3:36pm On Aug 25, 2016
You guys are just wasting your time, as far as Nigeria women are concerned, even the so called "independent Ladies" detests broke guys except she have no option.

I blame them not because this is not really their fault but as a result of cultural and traditional value of our society. But on a more serious note, the priority of a broke guy should be to hustle more and make it not to be in one fruitless relationship.

1 Like

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by uckennety(m): 3:42pm On Aug 25, 2016
Caprigal:
@Nairaland broke dudes please feel free to vent and pour your frustrations on the thread because truth hurts.

1. Having to take public transport after seeing him. He can't drive you home cos no car.

2. The nicest date you've been on is at his house because when you two actually go out to fancy places you feel guilty about spending the little money he has.

3. No nice gifts, no random surprise presents to spoil you, he doesn't sporadically shower you with gifts.

5. Him overcompensating by offering fake deep conversation and really really good sex.

6. He will also have the audacity to wonder why you are not madly, head over heels in love with his worthless ass. Hello? Why should you be? Men like submissive and obedient women while women like men that can protect and provide for them. Its biological and it isn't changing anytime soon so accept it and move on.

7. Prepare to hear him explain why its better to have your honeymoon in the comfort of your bedroom and not a fancy hotel or exotic country.

Yet white and Asian chics are Loyal and submissive money or no money

Team foreign babes!!!

3 Likes

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by yemmit90: 3:45pm On Aug 25, 2016
Caprigal:
Chai!

I dint know there are so many broke niggas on nairaland o.

Una sorry o, e go beta
keep hustling okay?

You would've got many supports including me if your topic says " dark side of marrying a broke guys".

Nothing wrong if you date an ambitious or hard working man with a future prospect as dating is not an avenue to make money but to know each other or to relate.

However, it is entirely your fault/problem if you enter into marriage with a broke guy. Something i will never advise any female or my sister to do.
Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by Caprigal: 4:02pm On Aug 25, 2016
yemmit90:

However, it is entirely your fault/problem if you enter into marriage with a broke guy. Something i will never advise any female or my sister to do.

I agree completely
Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by mctowel01: 4:04pm On Aug 25, 2016
LuvU2:
If a guy is broke he shd get his broke ass seated nd quit seeking for babes until he gets his priority right.

U desire a submissive and well behaved woman but she doesnt deserve security frm u?

Whats the priority of a woman if i may ask?
I m curious.. I m not in support of broke guys chasing girls around without a bigger life focus. But shouldn't the women folks not sort their financial issues also before entering a relationship?

1 Like

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by mctowel01: 4:07pm On Aug 25, 2016
Caprigal:

A woman wants a man that can provide because it is the Primary duty of men to provide for families so she wants to be sure he can do that while they are dating
Relationship isn't a job opportunity.
Dating Relationship isn't marriage.

1 Like

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by DanielGb(m): 4:08pm On Aug 25, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Op it depends on girl you are always getting involved with, not all girls are like that tongue with time you would find a girls that accept your flaws and stay with you through your ups and downs wink smiley

I have flaws. can you handle it.
Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 25, 2016
DanielGb:

I have flaws. can you handle it.
I can handle anything tongue kiss
Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by LuvU2: 4:15pm On Aug 25, 2016
mctowel01:

Whats the priority of a woman if i may ask?
I m curious.. I m not in support of broke guys chasing girls around without a bigger life focus. But shouldn't the women folks not sort their financial issues also before entering a relationship?
Sorry if this sounds offensive.Did ur mum sort out her financial issues before settling for ur dad? did ur grandma do same? ur great grand mum? Did their husbands care if they were financially buoyant?

If ur answer is yes to all, they re not the rule.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by mctowel01: 4:20pm On Aug 25, 2016
This topic is one reason I secretly lack respect for most Nigerian girls. Waste of brain space.. I sometimes blame the guys for this. I think too much make up has blinded guys to adoring empty heads in form of women. I hear some guys foolishly say they love a girl yet, if you ask them what input she has addes to his career or life, they can't mention, but make no mistake.. They ll harbour thoughts of leaving you when things arent rosy like in the movies and worse is when a bigger bidder comes. I m no misogynist, but I m not stupid.
I advice guys, chase your dreams... Use all your efforts to focus on YOUR life.. If you really are intelligent and understand how things are valued, then you ll realize that most nigerian girls are not worth it. Note, i didn't mention all... But if you re smart you know the type i m talking about. You hold the money, treat them as their value presents. Forget about all the make up and the privileged beautiful faces. Many are dumb. My big problem is that you have to switch to dumb mode and talk about too much irrelevant things to have any form of conversation with them. Guys please be wise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by farouk0403(m): 4:32pm On Aug 25, 2016
LuvU2:
Who only screams equality these days more than the men when it has to do wif finance? grin

Why not scream the same equality for men to become stay-at-home dads, nursing dads? or even cooks?

Let me check your d.p first

* checked d.p*

ooops sorry to burst your bubbles you are not the one on your d.p, because I have this pic.

what do we call this now? Low self esteem or what?

I guess it must have been inferiority complex from a broke ass LovePeddler, you should try and work it out, be confident in yourself, and stop uploading an unknown faces on your d.p.

bye

2 Likes

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by DanielGb(m): 4:32pm On Aug 25, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
I can handle anything tongue kiss
. Then you are going to handle my flaws.
Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by LuvU2: 4:37pm On Aug 25, 2016
farouk0403:

Let me check your d.p first

* checked d.p*

ooops sorry to burst your bubbles you are not the one on your d.p, because I have this pic.

what do we call this now? Low self esteem or what?

I guess it must have been inferiority complex from a broke ass LovePeddler, you should try and work it out, be confident in yourself, and stop uploading an unknown faces on your d.p.

bye

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by linusbnn(m): 4:39pm On Aug 25, 2016
LuvU2:

You no know Army Barrack?
Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by farouk0403(m): 4:40pm On Aug 25, 2016
LuvU2:

hope my advice will work?
Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by Pylony(m): 4:40pm On Aug 25, 2016
This one that ladies are choosy now adays, seems like man pikin go disguise himself on a mission to get a lady who is really in love with his person come sun and rain and not the one eyeing the size of the pocket.. #TeamCheckAndBalance. grin
Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by damihayjay: 4:40pm On Aug 25, 2016
Op so what u re suggesting is date only rich dudes ?? What if d rich dude u end up dating goes broke while dating you ??m expecting u to create another thread for dat.....
Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by Rexnegro(m): 4:45pm On Aug 25, 2016
Caprigal:
Let me be frank here and say its different if he is genuinely trying to come up and still does what he can to make you feel special but some dudes are just perpetual failures and try to make it seem like you are asking too much.
both You and Your thread looks alike...You just poured Your mentality about relationship with a broke nigga, once a rich dude was a broke nigga, remember This saying that behind a successful man there's What? a woman...What Have You done to help The so called broke dude alleviate his brokeness? You definitely don't sound as a team players in relationship but onlooker. force Yourself on the rich dudes then and cry me a river later, saying all guys re The same. better be an independent lady with value and stop Being a gold digger.
Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by AyoolaIgwe(m): 5:05pm On Aug 25, 2016
Caprigal:

kikikikikikiki... who ask u? Besides u didn't state d crux of ur epistle. See frustration oooo...hahahahaha
Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by AyoolaIgwe(m): 5:07pm On Aug 25, 2016
Caprigal:
Let me be frank here and say its different if he is genuinely trying to come up and still does what he can to make you feel special but some dudes are just perpetual failures and try to make it seem like you are asking too much.
kikikikikikiki... who ask u? Besides u didn't state d crux of ur epistle. See frustration oooo...hahahahaha
Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by AyoolaIgwe(m): 5:08pm On Aug 25, 2016
Caprigal:

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by ajbabs(m): 5:11pm On Aug 25, 2016
Qualities of a virtuous woman: Proverb 31: 1, 10 - 31
If you as a lady do not have that qualities, you are not worth more than a dog to me. Simple!
Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by OgbeniSamm(m): 5:13pm On Aug 25, 2016
Caprigal:

gold digger....you go soon wise up!
Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by Kgdavid(m): 5:17pm On Aug 25, 2016
Olumaeme:
Why would I be rich and date broke, Hungry girl who will put all his family problems on me.

Babe, go work and make money, rich guys want rich women, poor guys go after poor women.

The only reason I will spend on a poor girl like you is just to flash you car, shine your Kongo and move on sharply then leave you crying, wailing and dejected.

All this ladies think they are wise, rich men chopping them till eternity....

Lazy women looking for already made men... Hahaha....

I have struggled tru life with my sweet tomato Jos girlfriend, for 10years, we started business together right from time, now wey I don blow, chewing gum girls are coming to chop... Hehehehehehe
When they see your little porsh and neatly arranged apartment, they go start dey cum.

The most expensive gift you can get is A suya date of 2k and 5Alive, which you will later pay and I shine your Congo for at least 10times before discharging you....

so the best you can do for your "sweet tomato jos" is to be shining congo up and down? and you think you are cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) / This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) / 10 Reasons Why African Guys Double-Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.