Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,226 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes (34312 Views)

Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed / Couple Marries After 17 Years Of Dating / Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by Stallione(m): 12:51am On Aug 26, 2016
Haute:
Why are you opening threads out of frustration? What's stopping you from making your own money? Smh

Checkout Caprigal's boyfriend here:

https://www.nairaland.com/3309418/yahoo-boys-caught-girls-pants/1#48786227
dnt mind the jobless bastard of girls,girls like her only knows how 2milk a man's pocket dry without any knowledge on how to contribute her own in the family.Sitdon dey look bitch!!!
Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by Stallione(m): 12:53am On Aug 26, 2016
Caprigal:
Let me be frank here and say its different if he is genuinely trying to come up and still does what he can to make you feel special but some dudes are just perpetual failures and try to make it seem like you are asking too much.
ooh my God get sense for some minutes.Find a job for urself,no matter how small n it will help u stop thinking of anoda man's sweat!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 26, 2016
Yommy247:
too much of Preeq dey worry you
how do you know? grin cheesy
Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by Jetjacky(m): 2:13pm On Aug 26, 2016
songzDaniel01:
no o... haba, I've been with her for 5years bro...... nd d love is still fresh
happy to hear this. Hope final destination is not too far?
Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 26, 2016
LuvU2:
my friend answer my question nd see how silly ur first post was.
If a guy is broke he shd get his broke ass seated nd quit seeking for babes until he gets his priority right.

U desire a submissive and well behaved woman but she doesnt deserve security frm u?

your posts.... I can't help but hate u
Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by Ngokafor(f): 3:37pm On Aug 26, 2016
....A bucket-ful of tears by Nairaland males..lol!!!

...Anyway,its interesting how the Nigerian male only remembers 'equality' and 50-50 rubbish when it has to do with finances....

....Funny folks.You want a beautiful,well-mannered, loyal lady who will submit to you in all ramifications as well as take your bull-s**t always,cook your food,take care of the children,clean your house,make her own money(not bad though),share finances 50-50 with you or bear most of the financial burden in the name of being 'humble' and 'down-to-earth'.. undecided

...while you do what...laze around and play bet9ja while at it,watch European League matches all day,pick your teeth and fool around on nairaland??

...DREAMERS.
Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by songzDaniel01(m): 4:09pm On Aug 26, 2016
Jetjacky:
happy to hear this. Hope final destination is not too far?
it ain't far bro.. smiley ..
Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by greatex(m): 4:10pm On Aug 26, 2016
Funny how pple just wake up, pick up their phone nd post things about their life.........little advice iF u can't date dem let dem be
Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by Jetjacky(m): 2:04am On Aug 27, 2016
songzDaniel01:
it ain't far bro.. smiley ..
good, that's how it's suppose to be. Congratulations , In advance.
Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by EmmyDe25(m): 3:43am On Aug 27, 2016
mizzbouqui:
I can't date a broke dude
And I might if he is ambitious
Ambitious in what sense, ma? I think the word is being thrown around losely.
Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by mizzbouqui(f): 3:50am On Aug 27, 2016
EmmyDe25:

Ambitious in what sense, ma? I think the word is being thrown around losely.
I will know that from his thinking and mindset
Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by songzDaniel01(m): 7:06am On Aug 27, 2016
Jetjacky:
good, that's how it's suppose to be. Congratulations , In advance.
Thank you bro

1 Like

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by mctowel01: 9:03am On Aug 27, 2016
Ngokafor:

....A bucket-ful of tears by Nairaland males..lol!!!

...Anyway,its interesting how the Nigerian male only remembers 'equality' and 50-50 rubbish when it has to do with finances....

....Funny folks.You want a beautiful,well-mannered, loyal lady who will submit to you in all ramifications as well as take your bull-s**t always,cook your food,take care of the children,clean your house,make her own money(not bad though),share finances 50-50 with you or bear most of the financial burden in the name of being 'humble' and 'down-to-earth'.. undecided

...while you do what...laze around and play bet9ja while at it,watch European League matches all day,pick your teeth and fool around on nairaland??

...DREAMERS.
Well, i guess you ve been attracting street lazy boys. Its no brainer... Like for like. Many guys are out there tilling how to better their lives, despite this harsh economic situation. Its mostly the ignorant females who lazy around, not understanding anything about life, no plans atall for their lives and yet feeling entitled to some rich guy... Its plain dumb.
Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by Milo30(m): 9:17am On Aug 27, 2016
If you are broke, don't date! If you can't feed yourself, what makes you think you can feed the both of you? Please refrain from making your life and that of someone else unnecessarily difficult. This goes for both sexes. Be sure you can support them to a good extent before asking them out or saying yes. This may be hard, but it is not as difficult as dating a liability or being a liability yourself. #myopinion
Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by youngkhid(m): 12:43pm On Aug 27, 2016
Milo30:
If you are broke, don't date! If you can't feed yourself, what makes you think you can feed the both of you? Please refrain from making your life and that of someone else unnecessarily difficult. This goes for both sexes. Be sure you can support them to a good extent before asking them out or saying yes. This may be hard, but it is not as difficult as dating a liability or being a liability yourself. #myopinion
Wow very mature
Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by sinceraconcept(m): 2:18pm On Sep 16, 2016
LuvU2:
my friend answer my question nd see how silly ur first post was.
If a guy is broke he shd get his broke ass seated nd quit seeking for babes until he gets his priority right.

U desire a submissive and well behaved woman but she doesnt deserve security frm u?

are you a rich girl too? If yes, fine but if no,you're a failure. Your younger sisters are making big money. You're probably older than the likes of Miley Cyrus,Kylie Jenner and they're billionaires in naira while you there mother is looking for a rich boyfriend that would spend on your lazy ass. No guy wants a broke,lazy girl. There are many rich,beautiful ladies all over that are looking for guys

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How Do I Control The Urge To Have Sex / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] / Lawyer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Train Ride From Abuja To Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.