Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes (34316 Views)

Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed / Couple Marries After 17 Years Of Dating / Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by Sunkyphil(m): 10:52am On Aug 25, 2016
Queenbeee:
Op it depends on the guy, how hard he's hustling and all. Money is definitely not everything.
1000 likes for u

1 Like

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 25, 2016
This is ridiculous lol grin Later people will say they want 'female empowerment' and women's rights. Lmao
Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by mhisbliss(f): 10:53am On Aug 25, 2016
asuo27:
I saw you and mhisbliss love talk this morning, so you're now her daddy?, grin gudmrnin!.
God he's my dad, do you always think dirty?
Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by Bants(m): 10:53am On Aug 25, 2016
The author of this topic must have experienced a lot

1 Like

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by pat1612(m): 10:53am On Aug 25, 2016
Why don't you say that your are dealing with one now and frustrated. grin grin
Also if you were dating him that means you knew he was broke than why date him when you have expectations that he cannot meet better find some one else wink wink
And last there is no love just selfishness tongue tongue

Just my thought no offence should be taken please kiss kiss kiss
P.S-i am not broke guy grin grin grin
Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by DazzlinPearl(f): 10:55am On Aug 25, 2016
WilliamsChelster:

Op goan sleep abeg.....You girls no nothing but money....Dese guys you call broke today will become rich tomorrow.... So stop calling them broke....angry
Hmn
Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 25, 2016
mhisbliss:
God he's my dad, do you always think dirty?
Eww!, "thinking dirty", how?.
Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by greggng: 10:56am On Aug 25, 2016
Caprigal:
@Nairaland broke dudes please feel free to vent and pour your frustrations on the thread because truth hurts.

As a lady what you have to deal with while dating a broke guy

1. Having to take public transport after seeing him. He can't drive you home cos no car.

2. The nicest date you've been on is at his house because when you two actually go out to fancy places you feel guilty about spending the little money he has.

3. No nice gifts, no random surprise presents to spoil you, he doesn't sporadically shower you with gifts.

4. The dudes shitty and embarrasing sense of style.

5. Him overcompensating by offering fake deep conversation and really really good sex.

6. He will also have the audacity to wonder why you are not madly, head over heels in love with his worthless ass. Hello? Why should you be? Men like submissive and obedient women while women like men that can protect and provide for them. Its biological and it isn't changing anytime soon so accept it and move on.

7. Prepare to hear him explain why its better to have your honeymoon in the comfort of your bedroom and not a fancy hotel or exotic country.

I am an advocate of self servicing. A broke guy should leave women alone pending when you re financially independent. The only word women understand is money. Find something good doing when u made it they will come after u. One has been disturbing me for the past one month now. She even call me a gay. She claimed she hardly see me with women. I am sure she wants to rape me if I gave her the opportunity. She never knew tht am avoiding her cos I believe no money no love. Apart from pussy what else do women contribute to men's life? I am in contact with some Chinese people to manufacture artificial pussy so that broke men can find a way out aside masturbation

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by MemeTroll: 10:56am On Aug 25, 2016
Hell i barely comment on such not that I'm poor or anything I'm doing well for myself several cars and all that but what stops you from making your own money and buying your own car?

7 Likes

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by spinna: 10:56am On Aug 25, 2016
Choi..the truth is bitter. as ChloroQUEEN...Owu na bastard very accurate
Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by mhisbliss(f): 10:57am On Aug 25, 2016
asuo27:
Eww!, "thinking dirty", how?.
love talk? How?
Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by braine(m): 10:58am On Aug 25, 2016
songzDaniel01:
op why can't u be financially independent too., mind u I'm not broke but I was once nd I'm still with my girl that was with me when I was broke AF .. and she was independent. Now she's begging me to stop buying her gifts. Op u re a broke ass , gold digging biatch

You picked your words right out of my mouth. Men should run away from OP's kind.

2 Likes

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by Suljosh: 10:58am On Aug 25, 2016
Caprigal:
Let me be frank here and say its different if he is genuinely trying to come up and still does what he can to make you feel special but some dudes are just perpetual failures and try to make it seem like you are asking too much.
i understand your frustration. just dump him that's all. smh

1 Like

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by BlackMbakara1(m): 10:58am On Aug 25, 2016
nikkypearl:
If you can't date them leave them naa angry

Drink one malt on ur behalf...

1 Like

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by NameChecker: 10:59am On Aug 25, 2016
firstking01:
In this 21st century, no guy is broke...we just temporarily run out of money...it could be for 1year, 2year, a day, 2days, 1week, 1month...it varies based on your momemtum of hustlingsundecided

1 Like

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by Reeberry: 11:00am On Aug 25, 2016
mizzbouqui:
I can't date a broke dude
And I might if he is ambitious
Na una type be pûssy for sale. Don't think of something good to do with your youthful life.

Shoir.

8 Likes

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 25, 2016
Caprigal:
@Nairaland broke dudes please feel free to vent and pour your frustrations on the thread because truth hurts.

1. Having to take public transport after seeing him. He can't drive you home cos no car.

2. The nicest date you've been on is at his house because when you two actually go out to fancy places you feel guilty about spending the little money he has.

3. No nice gifts, no random surprise presents to spoil you, he doesn't sporadically shower you with gifts.

5. Him overcompensating by offering fake deep conversation and really really good sex.

6. He will also have the audacity to wonder why you are not madly, head over heels in love with his worthless ass. Hello? Why should you be? Men like submissive and obedient women while women like men that can protect and provide for them. Its biological and it isn't changing anytime soon so accept it and move on.

7. Prepare to hear him explain why its better to have your honeymoon in the comfort of your bedroom and not a fancy hotel or exotic country.
First off, you admit that the sex is good.... So I guess he's good for something....
Let me ask first... Are u crippled or maybe ur blind or autistic.... Are u physically impaired? Why do u have to look for a guy to most of these things for u?
Hey get a job and stop waiting for a guy to do stuff for u...
He's ur boyfriend, not fiance... Neither is he ur husband or your father.... He is not obligated to do shit for u... He will do it out of the goodness of his heart... And if d dude has a bad heart I am sorry you have just wasted good sex.... On a bad nigga...
But my advice, hustle now with him and enjoy the fruits of your labour later...

10 Likes

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 25, 2016
OP you are one of those girls with badluck. The moment you enter new relationship the guy go start to dey suffer miserably. Gold digger spotted. Useless Capricorn girl. I sure say you never spend one thousand naira for man for your whole life.

9 Likes

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by rhektor(m): 11:01am On Aug 25, 2016
It is called relationship not job opportunity
So my dear op get sense or gerrarrahia

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 25, 2016
All dese girls wey neva chop b opening threads bout risks of dating broke guys. shior, why dont u go make ur own money n spend it on ursef, buy gifts for ursef rather than waiting for one guy to do dat for u. are u dating for love or for financial freedom? nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 25, 2016
greggng:

I am an advocate of self servicing. A broke guy should leave women alone pending when you re financially independent. The only word women understand is money. Find something good doing when u made it they will come after u. One has been disturbing me for the past one month now. She even call me a gay. She claimed she hardly see me with women. I am sure she wants to rape me if I gave her the opportunity. She never knew tht am avoiding her cos I believe no money no love. Apart from pussy what else do women contribute to men's life? I am in contact with some Chinese people to manufacture artificial pussy so that broke men can find a way out aside masturbation

very funny

1 Like

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by jay7(m): 11:02am On Aug 25, 2016
Op what is your definition of been broke?
Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 25, 2016
Caprigal:

only insecure guys woo girls with money, because in the future when he runs broke she will leave him for another guy

8 Likes

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by Praizo2(m): 11:04am On Aug 25, 2016
LuvU2:
So because i am a girl i shouldnt hv a well to do man by my side? I shouldnt have a choice? But the broke dude shd hve the choice of having a girlfriend? Foul reasoning based on double standards.

Sorry, women hve been marrying rich responsible men for security since time immemorial. Nd there aint nothing u can do about it.
IS DATING THE RICH GUY, THE PRIORITY?... ANYONE CAN DATE WHO EVER,,, I THINK THE INTERIOR MOTIVE MATTERS.... THE GUY MIGHT BE SPENDING COS HE WANTS SOMETHING IN RETURN
Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by Tanyabee(f): 11:04am On Aug 25, 2016
That is true. My ex boyfriend was a broke ass nigga,
Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 25, 2016
Remember, WE broke guys aint gonna remain broke forever.

We coming for your BEHIND like a Tsunami. Just Watchout grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by anigold(m): 11:05am On Aug 25, 2016
Caprigal:

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by anigold(m): 11:05am On Aug 25, 2016
Caprigal:

You mean the dark side of being a gold digger.... all these ladies looking for ready-made wealthy guys.. keep on searching you will soon discover oil in sokoto

5 Likes

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by williamdeluxe(m): 11:05am On Aug 25, 2016
broke guyz ar gud in bed...true or false?
Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 25, 2016
mhisbliss:
love talk? How?
Was it a hate talk?.
Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by williamdeluxe(m): 11:06am On Aug 25, 2016
[right][/right]broke guyz ar gud in bed...true or false?broke guyz ar gud in bed...true or false?broke guyz ar gud in bed...true or false?
Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by monlawal(m): 11:06am On Aug 25, 2016
The fact is even the guy would not feel comfortable in the relationship because some little things he can do would become hard for him to. Op no guy is broke, just that his hustle has not paid off yet. That guy that is struggling to drink garri with salt today might be having breakfast in dubai lunch in paris and dinner in london.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] / Lawyer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Train Ride From Abuja To Kaduna / This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.