Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Twine (A Drama Series) - Literature (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Twine (A Drama Series) (351642 Views)

A Date With FATE (A Comic Drama Series On Love And Destiny) / Riot In Ubahu(A Story Of Love,discipline,adventure And Drama / Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by ChaChaKez(f): 5:37pm On Sep 20, 2016
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by misstasha(f): 6:07pm On Sep 20, 2016
ChaChaKez:

Exactly, I'm a writer too and I was wondering if I'd be able to continue after Marriage but bibijay has indirectly answered my unspoken questions. I'm greatly inspired!

Wait,u guys dnt know she was joking about being married with 5 kids. Come on

2 Likes

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 6:24pm On Sep 20, 2016
DoctorFlash:
God another from wole soyinka's daughter dis one intrigue me die!!!
see ba bibi i dey ur bak lyk eruku ogun make thunda fire dat enemy wey say i no go read ur update 2day.
bibi i dey chillax jst dey wait 4 d next update.

lol amen ooo but kudos goes to Foxyflow
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 6:26pm On Sep 20, 2016
jagugu88li:
m'Lady, what are you really? Your creativity is too much ma'am.

The other chapters were awesome yes, this m'Lady this is ........lost the word!

Still here m'Lady

cc

Foxyflow

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by lumzybo: 7:15pm On Sep 20, 2016
Respect to foXyflow (indeed u flowed in that last update) and bibijay123. You both rocked my world this evening.

Bibi, shld we be expecting ur version later in the night?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by veekid(m): 7:24pm On Sep 20, 2016
Fox14:

oh yes! Dont worry sir im a lady too, im just stunned at how a married woman with kids is still able to make out time to share these beautiful pieces with us in this part of the world where after a woman gets married she gets too busy to do all the things she used to love to do.

She was born blessed with the gift (ability)
The ability is like peak milk ...... it's in her

2 Likes

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by veekid(m): 7:26pm On Sep 20, 2016
bibijay123:

chai you didn't even perceive it before swallowing it. Oya appreciate hubby veekid for his hard work too o. Thanks tho

#Blushing grin grin keep making us proud bae grin
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by Olabantu(m): 7:31pm On Sep 20, 2016
Bibi, Abeg can see u present, give us update na, at least to step dinner down

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by veekid(m): 7:43pm On Sep 20, 2016
FoxyFlow:
Hurray, a dedication for me. It are not easy I swear. Three dedications in one story.

Make I no form Olamide o jare. I know I told her but I have to state here too. If you don't blow your trumpet, someone else will. Bibijay123, forgive me ko.

I have only read the works of two female writers here on Nairaland. Ishilove and Bibijay and I dare say, they are both outstanding in what they do. To be candid with you guys, I hardly read a story that is has the tag (f) to it because of all this feminism stuffs, but in Ishilove and Bibijay, I found a companion.

Keep soaring high for the stars and galaxies won't be able to contain you guys. If there is another milky way, we will go there and conquer.

Who's with me? How many likes for Bibijay?
I go with you foxyflow...... but I don't like your idea of neglecting that thread story of P and T(you know what I'm taking about now)
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 9:07pm On Sep 20, 2016
Chapter thirteen

Dedicated to bakeuhappy, fox14, Treasuredkids, Memunah

Tosin

Although i won the battle with Sola but the war was far from being over. Our father willed his properties and company to him. Overnight, my elder brother became a celebrity, who threw elaborate parties every weekend, he changed cars like wears and he was jetting all round the world. One fateful day, i ran into him and my ex_girlfriend at the mall. They were both surrounded by hefty guys in black outfit. I acted like i didn't see them while i continued perusing the watches on display, from the corner of my eyes i caught her whispering something to him.

Someone tapped me on my shoulder and i whirled around. One of the tall muscled guy with mean eyes was standing before me.

" You are advised to leave here at once while you still have your legs" he said in a deep gruff voice. " Your presence is irritating boss"

I dropped the wrist watch i was admiring and left. I drove off to Adediwura and sons Construction company with an idea taking root in my heart.

" I need your help" i said without preamble, on getting into his office.

" At Your service" Kelvin said.

" I want to loan five million naira"

" Sure" he replied, bringing out his check book.

" What is your interest rate?" i asked him.

" Seriously?" He exclaimed. " Name your first son after me" he joked.
I spent the next few months doing my ground work and getting to know those who matters in the society. I attended every gala and fund raiser, i made friends with people who loathed my father and i shined a lot of ego to get them to invest in my business. With the help of these people i kick started my luxury company. Within the next three months i paid off the loan i took from Kelvin. The right contacts and my determination got me to where i have found myself today but despite all these there was still a big void in my life and a gaping hole in my heart.

Three years after establishing my own business, i made sure i went after my father' s clients and i was able to convince them to join my team. I heard the hushed talks during social gatherings that my father was bankrupt. The rumour in Town was that Sola had sold off most of his properties and he had also mismanaged the company. To salvage his dying business, he had cut off Sola and put the family house on sale. Initially, i thought they were just rumours but i investigated and was shocked that our family house was truly up for sale. That house meant a lot to me and i devised a means to get it. Jane.

She was the neglected wife of an ambassador, she has been giving me the green light but i didn't even spare her a glance. I needed someone to make the purchase of the house on my behalf and she was the right person for the job. During a cocktail dinner, she started flirting with me as usual and i went along with the flow. Few minutes later, she gave her excuses and left. I waited some few minutes before handing in my own excuses. I followed her car, instead of driving to her own house she had driven to a hotel and checked in. I drove into that same hotel and checked in too. She strolled down to the reception as i was given the key to my room. We both acted like we didn't know each other, she followed me and as i was about closing the door, she rapped lightly on it and slipped in. I slipped my hands around her waist taking her to the bed.

" I want you to do something for me" i said, knowing she would do anything i asked her in the moment of heat and passion.

" Anything.....you name it " she moaned.

" I want you to help me buy a house on sale"

" That is quiet easy" she smiled. " Your father' s house?" She guessed.

" I trust you will go about it with outmost discreet " i said, nippling on her ear lobes.

" Trust me" she replied in a sensual voice.

True to her words she bought the house and when my father got to know that i moved in with my mother his animosity towards me intensified. He barged in on our second day in the house, he looked older and thin.

" I want my house back!" He shouted. " That Eve deceived me! She said she was buying it on behalf of her friend oversea!"

" What are you talking about? i advise that you leave before i unleash my dogs on you "

" Tosin! " my mom cautioned. " No matter what happen he still your father! "

" Mom please stay out of it! Someone barged into my home, he trespassed on my property and he also threatened me! what do you expect me to do?" I asked " You better advice him to leave before i get back". I said, starting towards the staircase.

" You will regret this! I will make you pay for this humiliation! " he threatened, before rushing out of the house.

TBC

37 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by Fidelismaria: 9:21pm On Sep 20, 2016
hanhan

bibijay123 DAT was too short na
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by MidasTouche01(m): 9:24pm On Sep 20, 2016
Thanks Bibi for giving us two updates in a single day......

More of it in Jesus name... grin

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 9:40pm On Sep 20, 2016
Olabantu:
Bibi no vex o but I think you gat tell us aw Tomi take escape ooooo,

Don't worry. we will get to that.

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by mofy1(f): 9:42pm On Sep 20, 2016
I can now sleep. Tnx bibi
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by yorhmienerd(m): 10:34pm On Sep 20, 2016
I'm not understanding

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by maggilove(f): 10:52pm On Sep 20, 2016
@ Bibijay123, I was scared to comment and still scared as I'm typing now because my namesake isn't doing well in the story. Nairalanders might think I'm the one, I trust them they can mob me . Just a joke but why my name nah? Good work. Tomi has fan based o even if she's dirty we still believe in her.

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 10:59pm On Sep 20, 2016
maggilove:
@ Bibijay123, I was scared to comment and still scared as I'm typing now because my namesake isn't doing well in the story. Nairalanders might think I'm the one, I trust them they can mob me . Just a joke but why my name nah? Good work. Tomi has fan based o even if she's dirty we still believe in her.

lol Maggie is a beautiful name and Auntie Maggie in d story is a great person so no fear ehn.

2 Likes

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by Twinkle004(f): 11:01pm On Sep 20, 2016
Bibi u try 2day by giving us 2 updates.....more grace dear
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 11:02pm On Sep 20, 2016
yorhmienerd:
I'm not understanding

What are you not understanding? Tosin' s update was abt his past. Dantata' s letter was before dey believed Tomi died.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by iykekelvins(m): 11:06pm On Sep 20, 2016
Mhen bibi is just too good. I'm just loving the updates like kilode.

Shout out to Foxyflow for that awesome update too.
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by johnwizey: 12:27am On Sep 21, 2016
maggilove:
So you finally show face abi? Oya talk true, wetin happen to Linda's momma?

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by maggilove(f): 12:48am On Sep 21, 2016
johnwizey:
So you finally show face abi? Oya talk true, wetin happen to Linda's momma?
Bibijay123 has said the truth in that short update about Maggie, it wasn't me. Funny you.
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by maggilove(f): 12:53am On Sep 21, 2016
bibijay123:

lol Maggie is a beautiful name and Auntie Maggie in d story is a great person so no fear ehn.
yes, its a beautiful name meaning PRECIOUS PEARL. We are very secretive so I'm not surprised that the maggie in ur story kept the secret about Vikky's birth and her mum's death for years.
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by Izyyblaze(f): 5:40am On Sep 21, 2016
Fox14:

Wow! Africa needs more women like you, to be able to show the youths that their passion and interests doesnt end after childbirth and marriage.

You motivate me!
And you believed that? shocked. You're quite funny.

Nice piece you've got here @ Bibijay123, keep it up...and thanks to Foxyflow for having her back.

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by yorhmienerd(m): 6:18am On Sep 21, 2016
veekid:
Haha; are you kidding ......... we r married with kids

1 Share

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by veekid(m): 6:21am On Sep 21, 2016
[quote author=yorhmienerd post=49539829][/quote]
This early morning?
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by yorhmienerd(m): 6:23am On Sep 21, 2016
bibijay123:

What are you not understanding? Tosin' s update was abt his past. Dantata' s letter was before dey believed Tomi died.
Alright.
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by yorhmienerd(m): 6:23am On Sep 21, 2016
veekid:
This early morning?
LOL.
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bossy512(f): 7:16am On Sep 21, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bossy512(f): 7:17am On Sep 21, 2016
Nice one, I like what Tosin did, is real omo oko ni. thanks
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by JummyGee: 10:56am On Sep 21, 2016
Hello Bibijay, pls can i get any of ur finished story on Nairaland? Thanks
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 10:59am On Sep 21, 2016
JummyGee:
Hello Bibijay, pls can i get any of ur finished story on Nairaland? Thanks

Yea sure but i don't ve dem yet. Will send u a copy wen i make dem into e_books.

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (69) (Reply)

To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne / Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge / Story: Taking Chances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.