Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Twine (A Drama Series) - Literature (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Twine (A Drama Series) (351458 Views)

A Date With FATE (A Comic Drama Series On Love And Destiny) / Riot In Ubahu(A Story Of Love,discipline,adventure And Drama / Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by mzdee01(f): 4:44pm On Sep 21, 2016
he's getting married, but why aw long was tomi away that he's already getting married ..

2 Likes

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by olatex25(m): 5:48pm On Sep 21, 2016
Hmmm...
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by shubby2010(m): 6:02pm On Sep 21, 2016
Liking the way things are turning out to be. I have a feeling that Kelvin will still marry Linda. Thanks for the update bibi, more grease to your elbow
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by maggilove(f): 6:14pm On Sep 21, 2016
Bibijay123 thanks for the mention and dedication, you won't believe it was worth more than the dedication for me. I read The Devil has money too without a single comment, I read Allen Avenue only to comment at the end about Ebere's nuclear family but I couldn't hold it this time around. You can meet a publisher to publish those works and meet some lecturers for recommendation. I've been telling my people in the movie industry about Allen Avenue, it will come out well as a film of course with your permission and some other things if it works out. God bless you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by littlemistress: 6:18pm On Sep 21, 2016
superbly written!! weldone girl smiley

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by ceejayxy(m): 6:22pm On Sep 21, 2016
Bibi!!!you twistress

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by druxy(m): 6:56pm On Sep 21, 2016
time to leave ghost reading...if ha no comment ehn...omo bibijay you are one badass writer...

abeg another update today

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 21, 2016
Wow....this is what I call SUSPENCE....you're just too good bibi. I can't wait for the next update

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by PamelB(f): 8:07pm On Sep 21, 2016
This suspense na die. Bibi please do something.
Nice update anyways

2 Likes

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by slizzyb(m): 9:16pm On Sep 21, 2016
Bibi do something,, pls
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 9:21pm On Sep 21, 2016
* Continues*

Dedicated to Mhiz, Doctorflash, PWEETYWIZZY, Taduma1, matrycx, dominque, Laveda, Skarlett, Jumizie13, ceejayxy, littlemistress, Shubby2010, Mzdee01,

Linda

" I murdered Jennifer?" My dad asked.

" I saw you! She threatened to cut you out of her will and the next day she was dead!"

I whirled around and bumped into Victoria.From the ashen look on her face she must have heard the whole conversion. She turned around and ran up the stairs. I followed her up the stairs and knocked on her door. I could hear her crying, i pushed the door and entered the room. I sat down next to her on the bed while she scooted further from me.

" Vick I am sorry you heard that. That wasn't the way i planned on telling you " .

" You are both the same! You are both murderers"

" Please hear me out little sis"

" I am not your sister! and i am glad now that i am in no way related to you!"

" What are you saying? you are my sister! I know you are angry with me now....."

" He poisoned my food! why? what is my crime? " she cried out.

" What?" I was stunned." What are you saying?"

' Few minutes ago i dished my food but i lost my appetite and i took it out for the dogs" she sniffed back tears." Tara and Tania are both dead now"

I gasped. " Oh my God! they.....they are both dead?" I stood up." Why would he want you dead?"

" Because i am not his child!"

I sat immobile while she relayed everything to me, i couldn't help the tears drifting down my cheeks.
" Are you certain about the result?" I asked when she was done." I remember Mom being sick a lot and when she told me i was going to have a baby sister i thought she was pregnant besides i was only a child then " i said.

" Yes i am certain about the DNA result and i guess he found out somehow and that was why he tried to poison me" She shivered.

" I am sorry for all i have done to you Victoria and you will always be my sister. I was jealous of the love and attention they showered on you as a child. I felt neglected and i was bitter because i knew my mother' s murderer yet i didn't do anything about it."

" You shouldn't have confronted him that way! What do we do Linda?" She asked in fear.

" Grab a few clothes. We will go to the Adediwuras"

" They don't want to see you Linda".

" I know but they will take you in and there's something i think you should know but i will tell you on the way".

I helped her pack a few clothes and we went into my room while i also took few clothes and we stole out of the house. On the way i stopped the car and prayed she will understand what i was about to tell her.

" Vicky there's something else that i didn't tell you ".

She looked so vulnerable and scared that i felt a tug on my heart.

" I am listening " she replied quietly.

" I......i was behind your abduction " i gave her a quick glance to gauge her reaction but she looked so still and i let out a weary sigh." I had my reasons and i did it in our interest."

" OK"

" I found our mom' s diary. Several pages was torn out, but in her last entry she wrote that she had called her lawyers on that night she died and she had gone to change the content of her will. I was to be given all the properties after my wedding. She only left the Lagos branch to dad as his punishment. "

" What did he do?"

" That i don't know but she felt betrayed by him" i replied.

" So why was i abducted?"

" Dad doesn't know this. He assumed everything was his after her death and he never contacted the lawyers and they also didn't contact him because of her instruction" i said, " Unknown to me, they kept a tab on me all these years, waiting for me to come of age before contacting me and we arranged for a meeting at Abuja. I didn't want to arouse dad's suspicion so i lied that i was meeting with some potential clients and i didn't know if i could trust you with all these so...."

" So you had me abducted " she finished for me. " If you are getting all the properties, why were you fighting for the Lagos branch?"
" I wanted to beat him at his game! he doesn't deserve to get a pin out of her properties!"

" Is that why you were keen on marrying Kelvin? why him? Why not anyone else?"

" I know dad will want to contest the will and Chief Adediwura being a greedy man will give me the back up i need as his daughter_in law" I explained, " Secondly, that is the only way i could get him to sign over the Lagos branch to me which he has already done"

" In all of these you thought of only yourself and how it will benefit you. " she said, " You didn't give a thought to how emotional stressed i would be before you ordered me abducted. You never even spared a thought for the poor innocent guy you want to drag to the altar! neither did you spared a moment' s thought for Poor Tomi! how are you different from dad?" She spat out. " Do you know how many tortures you have put Auntie Maggie through? even asking her to lie that she ordered Tomi to be arrested just to make you look like a saint before everyone else!".

" I know i am a terrible person! I know! but i was doing it for us! you and I".

" You and that Onyinye you make me sick. I don't think i will ever forgive you both for Tomi' s death! You pushed her into getting on that bus! never will i forgive the both of you!"

" I regret it Vicky. Believe me i do! i was doing it for us" i cried, my cheeks was drenched with my tears." I am not asking for your forgiveness, no i am not that heartless. I don't expect you to forgive me despite all that i have done. I am only asking you to understand."

She nodded. " Can we go now?"
I drove down to Kelvin' s house. Fortunately, his parents had gone back to their place and the only person with him was Tosin. We met him in the living room watching a football match, he stood up and helped us with the bags, he pulled Vicky to his side protectively.

" Linda i don't think Kelvin want you here" he said.

" I know"

" Tell him Linda. Tell him everything you told me" i heard my sister say. " He's a good guy. Trust him"

We sat down and i poured it all out to him. By the time i finished he had a tight expression on his face and his hands were knotted in a fist. I looked up to see Kelvin staring at me intently. He looked like a man inflicted with madness, his beards and hair was shaggy, his eyes were puffy and red and he looked starved. I silently went on my knees, begging his forgiveness. I was selfish and i thought of only myself. I let Onyinye fuel and feed my anger and it grew into hatred. He kept staring at me, his eyes boring holes into me.

" You can't go back there" Tosin spoke out." You should both stay here while we figure out what to do".

" I couldn't save Tomi' s life and even though i hold you responsible for her death, i will stand before a preacher and give you my last name and protection." Kelvin said solemnly, " After that you are on your own" He walked back the stairs.

I stood up and picked up my bag.

" What are you doing?" Vicky cried." Are you trying to get yourself killed?"

" I will stay in a hotel tonight and i will go back home tomorrow. " i said, " He doesn't see me as a threat yet because he didn't read her last diary entry. I only become a threat when he finds out that he won't be getting anything and he had foolishly signed off his only inheritance to me".

I walked out of the house into the darkness.

TBC

P.S This update is a Continuation of the last update on Linda.

31 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by dominique(f): 9:31pm On Sep 21, 2016
Spambots be warned! angry

Thanks for the mention Bibi, lemme go and re-read, ayam not understanding again embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 9:35pm On Sep 21, 2016
dominique:
Spambots be warned! angry

Thanks for the mention Bibi, lemme go and re-read, ayam not understanding again embarassed
.Thank you. I picked up from d update abt Victoria' s food being poisoned n it also shows what led to the wedding.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 9:38pm On Sep 21, 2016
maggilove:
Bibijay123 thanks for the mention and dedication, you won't believe it was worth more than the dedication for me. I read The Devil has money too without a single comment, I read Allen Avenue only to comment at the end about Ebere's nuclear family but I couldn't hold it this time around. You can meet a publisher to publish those works and meet some lecturers for recommendation. I've been telling my people in the movie industry about Allen Avenue, it will come out well as a film of course with your permission and some other things if it works out. God bless you.

Thank you. I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 9:39pm On Sep 21, 2016
mhiz:
Wow....this is what I call SUSPENCE....you're just too good bibi. I can't wait for the next update

Thank you Twinnie* kisses*

2 Likes

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bossy512(f): 9:41pm On Sep 21, 2016
Nice one, well done, pls I need u to let them no that Tomi is alive. I just pity Kelvin. thanks and Nice rest

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by slizzyb(m): 9:43pm On Sep 21, 2016
Waoh,,getting more interesting,,, thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 21, 2016
josephmbonu:
This is chapter 1.
Still waiting for 2 bcuz the stories has just began

Your lies can murder millions of people. cheesy This is chapter 1

My head is spinning

Nice one m'Lady

2 Likes

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by dominique(f): 9:56pm On Sep 21, 2016
bibijay123:

.Thank you. I picked up from d update abt Victoria' s food being poisoned n it also shows what led to the wedding.

I get that part, it's the events that led to their mum's death and how Linda hopes to secure the property got me a bit lost.

These spambots got no chill sha. You've been unbanned again Bibi, no vex jare

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by MidasTouche01(m): 10:05pm On Sep 21, 2016
mzdee01:
he's getting married, but why aw long was tomi away that he's already getting married ..

3 weeks, things can happen within that period oooo

2 Likes

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by cinderellashoes(f): 10:07pm On Sep 21, 2016
dominique:

I get that part, it's the events that led to their mum's death and how Linda hopes to secure the property got me a bit lost.

These spambots got no chill sha. You've been unbanned again Bibi, no vex jare

Thank you. I had to go wear my Cinderella shoes becos of this spambots. after d argument with her husband, Jennifer went to see her lawyers unknown to him. The condition of the will was that Linda only get everything after her wedding.

2 Likes

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 21, 2016
Hmmmn, so Kelvin wants to punish himself by marrying Linda, seems he's taking marriage with a lot of levity. I dont know why any of them should feel inclined to help Linda, she's just selfish and greedy. What stops her from starting her own company from the scratch like Tosin did. Instead she's occupied with acquiring properties that she didnt work for undecided

She's just feeling unnecessarily entitled.

Well done Bibi and thanks for the dedication

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by dominique(f): 10:19pm On Sep 21, 2016
cinderellashoes:

Thank you. I had to go wear my Cinderella shoes becos of this spambots. after d argument with her husband, Jennifer went to see her lawyers unknown to him. The condition of the will was that Linda only get everything after her wedding.

Thanks, I've read it again and understand perfectly now.

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by dodesigns: 10:23pm On Sep 21, 2016
Wow I've kept reading this story since last week .. Slow and steady who would want to be lost. This is one of the best I've read on planet earth. Bibijay thumbs up for you.
The way you creatively connected the characters is so so amazing and the ability to make this appear so real is overwhelming. You are the best.
I sent a friend a link of a story on Nairaland and he directed me to read this.
I have laughed, frowned, smiled ,,, I can't believe I was praying tomi doesn't die. Lol

Bigger you I pray.
You are the best.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 10:28pm On Sep 21, 2016
skarlett:
Hmmmn, so Kelvin wants to punish himself by marrying Linda, seems he's taking marriage with a lot of levity. I dont know why any of them should feel inclined to help Linda, she's just selfish and greedy. What stops her from starting her own company from the scratch like Tosin did. Instead she's occupied with acquiring properties that she didnt work for undecided

She's just feeling unnecessarily entitles.

Well done Bibi and thanks for the dedication

hmmm, and she has the means to start her own company instead of fighting for her mother' s own. You are welcome babe.

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 10:31pm On Sep 21, 2016
dodesigns:
Wow I've kept reading this story since last week .. Slow and steady who would want to be lost. This is one of the best I've read on planet earth. Bibijay thumbs up for you.
The way you creatively connected the characters is so so amazing and the ability to make this appear so real is overwhelming. You are the best.
I sent a friend a link of a story on Nairaland and he directed me to read this.
I have laughed, frowned, smiled ,,, I can't believe I was praying tomi doesn't die. Lol

Bigger you I pray.
You are the best.

Bigger you too i pray. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 21, 2016
bibijay123:

hmmm, and she has the means to start her own company instead of fighting for her mother' s own. You are welcome babe.

You've seen it now, some of these rich men children sef

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 10:36pm On Sep 21, 2016
bossy512:
Nice one, well done, pls I need u to let them no that Tomi is alive. I just pity Kelvin. thanks and Nice rest

You are welcome boss, have a nice nyt rest too.

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by jayied(m): 10:43pm On Sep 21, 2016
What else can i say?... Nice work and thank you bibijay123

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by sotozo(m): 10:59pm On Sep 21, 2016
I have never been a lover of long stories, novels, or anything related to reading except Sports matters. But this Bibi has just made me love literature for the first time in my life.

Maggilove told me about your other stories when I met her at an alumni dinner 2 weeks ago and I must say, you are awesome. I am still glued to this piece of GREAT work. Keep it rolling Bae. MO gbedi fun yin mama. Awon eleyi tun gidigan.... More Grace darling

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by fidek(m): 11:44pm On Sep 21, 2016
Why do i get the feeling that Bibi is trying to finish this story this week...
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 11:54pm On Sep 21, 2016
fidek:
Why do i get the feeling that Bibi is trying to finish this story this week...

loool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (69) (Reply)

To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne / Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge / Story: Taking Chances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.