Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Twine (A Drama Series) - Literature (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Twine (A Drama Series) (351153 Views)

A Date With FATE (A Comic Drama Series On Love And Destiny) / Riot In Ubahu(A Story Of Love,discipline,adventure And Drama / Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 7:42pm On Oct 09, 2016
jagugu88li:
Can I be a ghost reader?

English is my third language and seemingly, I have exhausted my vocabulary.

BIGUP m'Lady!

Thank you sweetie kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by collinometricx: 7:57pm On Oct 09, 2016
Waitinq 4 more qood and heart tremblinq update... Thank God nothinq happened to my lovely tomi and kelly... Waz almost qettinq mhi... U knw the rest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by Jay542(m): 8:09pm On Oct 09, 2016
Bibijay123 Too much respekk kiss

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by iberibe1(m): 8:17pm On Oct 09, 2016
in my widest imagination, I could never have imagined that Maggie is a monstrous monster and an unforgiving beast.

I think it is good things turned out messy for the adulterous man and the cannibal in human skin, definitely questions that needs answers will be asked which will altimately expose their evil deeds.

Bibi and the story can not be predicted na im make me keep quiet since.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by tunjilomo(m): 8:32pm On Oct 09, 2016
Thank you,author for this your killer story.This suspense na something of its own,more grease to your elbow.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by veekid(m): 8:40pm On Oct 09, 2016
Wifey never disappoint with her crinkum-crankum way grin grin keep up the good work bae

But Maggie why? Why? Why?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 8:45pm On Oct 09, 2016
Jay542:
Bibijay123 Too much respekk kiss

I respekk baq kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 8:47pm On Oct 09, 2016
veekid:
Wifey never disappoint with her crinkum-crankum way grin grin keep up the good work bae

But Maggie why? Why? Why?

Lol hubby sure knows how to burst my head cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by Ezinwa25(f): 9:08pm On Oct 09, 2016
I don't know what else to say..
bibijay123, you are simply too much... count me as one of your die hard FANS

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 09, 2016
bibijay123:

Thank u babe, it wasn't a slip up but i will make it clearer. Maggie tot it was a baby boy but the Mother corrected her that it was a ' She'.

Oh ok, I get

2 Likes

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 9:31pm On Oct 09, 2016
Ezinwa25:
I don't know what else to say..

bibijay123, you are simply too much...
count me as one of your die hard FANS

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by XtremelyCoded(m): 9:38pm On Oct 09, 2016
I don't know how u do it, I don't know the charm responsible for this.
But all I can say is you are the BEST...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by milky3(f): 10:08pm On Oct 09, 2016
more inspiration to ur thinking falculty. tag me in ur new update

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by slizzyb(m): 10:26pm On Oct 09, 2016
Hmmmmm is my exclamation after reading,,, wat a wicked world,,,

Tanx BIBI for the dedication,, I appreciate, thumbs up.. Keep the river flowing,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by Emmayur(m): 10:41pm On Oct 09, 2016
dominique:

We know that but those in the story don't know yet. Imagine how Kelvin will feel like when he realises that he has an half sister he literally grew up with.

I don't want to imagine it mehn.

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 09, 2016
it's good that onyinye died. I've never liked her. And since Chief Johnson didn't pick up the gun he dropped, Maggie my as well shoot him and kill herself and then the story can end with all the villians gone grin grin grin....but i would rather see this story reach a 100 pages before ending..

Great job Bibi. maybe one day i'ld write as good as this..MAYBE

2 Likes

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 10:51pm On Oct 09, 2016
olanshile2016:
nice one bibijay,story approaching its climax

Thank u n thanks for the mention on the other thread cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 10:56pm On Oct 09, 2016
swann:
it's good that onyinye died. I've never liked her. And since Chief Johnson didn't pick up the gun he dropped, Maggie my as well shoot him and kill herself and then the story can end with all the villians gone grin grin grin....but i would rather see this story reach a 100 pages before ending..

Great job Bibi. maybe one day i'ld write as good as this..MAYBE

Lol 100 pages shocked cheesy I am sure u myt even write better than i do...Thank u

2 Likes

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 10, 2016
Awww Bibi, thanks for the mention kiss
This granma seff funny oh, so she wan follow em go their house .. She too dey fear grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 8:42am On Oct 10, 2016
Chapter Eighteen

Maggie

I stood up, propping Onyinye' s body against the sofa. I ran up the stairs to pick up my phone. I knew there would be so many questions which i won't be able to answer so the best thing to do was to call the police and inform them of how Johnson shot and killed my sister.I thought of the possible ways to rope him in, i ran back downstairs. My leg kicked the gun on the floor and i jumped back in fright. I picked up the gun, realized my error and placed it on the ground again. Maybe the best thing to do was to take my sister' s corpse, get the documents to the house and fled. I stood, holding my head with my blood soaked hands, uncertain what to do. The door opened and i jumped back, Johnson came in with two uniformed men. The bastard had set me up. I screamed, pointing to him.

" Officers! this man killed my......."

" Madam you are under arrest. Anything you do or say here can be used against you"

I picked up the gun pointing it at them.

" Don't even come a step closer! else i will blow off your brains!' I shouted. " He set me up! he shot her!"

Linda, Victoria, Kelvin, Dantata and Tosin walked in. They paused in shock, the ladies shrieked.

'' What is going on here? " Linda demanded.

" Madam drop the gun and turn yourself in" one of the officers said.

" I won't! Johnson Adediwura set me up!"

" What's going on dad?" Kelvin asked.

" What are you waiting for? Arrest this woman!" Chief shouted.

'' Onyinye was my little sister, i loved her! She was the only family i had and you took her away from me!" I shouted, drawing gasps from the others.

" Auntie Maggie, Onyinye was your sister?" Victoria asked in shock. " How? you never acted like you knew her or you were even related"

" What did i tell you guys? I knew she had skeletons in her cupboard " Linda said, " I am sure you planted her in my life. What i dont understand is what you stand to gain! we all loved you and accepted you as our blood "

" Johnson shot and killed Onyinye! He set me up!" I shouted again, " Victoria i am sorry i kept a lot of things from you. It was this b.astard who ruined my life! It was this same ba.stard who deceived me and got me pregnant!. He connived with Jennifer Nwosu and they took my child away from me"

"Shut up you liar! Murderer! She murdered Jennifer Nwosu and she also confessed to it. I recorded our little talk earlier" He said, bringing out a recorder from his pocket." I promised you that i would bring you down. I don't make an idle threat"

He threw it at the uniformed men, one of them caught it mid air.

" Where is that child now? " Kelvin asked, " I believe you''

" That's her over there! Vicky i am sorry. Please forgive me for not telling you earlier. I am your mother and your father is Adediwura Johnson"

" What?" Victoria asked, " What?.........." She trailed off as she dropped to the ground unconscious.

The others rushed to her, Tosin picked her up in his arms while the others fretted over her. I knew that was it for me, if i was going down then i would pull Johnson along with me. I used that little moment of distraction, to cock the gun and aimed a shot at him. The sound jolted everyone and he dropped to the ground like a sack of potatoes. I dropped the gun, my hands raised up in surrender.

" Victoria" I cried, " Is she alright? "

The officers roughly pulled my hands behind me, placing a cuff round my wrists. Kelvin and Tosin were beside him checking his pulse. Tosin was calling for an ambulance while Linda was shaking Victoria. The men led me out, my head was held up high with no regrets.Linda ran after me, shouting why Auntie? I ignored her and got into the police van.

TBC

31 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 10, 2016
FTC! kiss kiss
Bibi... kiss kiss kiss you dey bust my brain

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by Posh3(f): 10:00am On Oct 10, 2016
Bibi u roCk

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by veekid(m): 10:05am On Oct 10, 2016
Sweet my belle

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 10, 2016
See how Johnson outsmarted Maggie. His confession to being Victoria's father could be received well. After all everyone will still be puzzled about "sweet" Maggie's revelations.

Chai, m'Lady deactivated my ghost mode cheesy

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by collinometricx: 11:07am On Oct 10, 2016
Mr Johnson is a great man.......................... u should understand the rest

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by yusufibrahim(m): 12:32pm On Oct 10, 2016
We Viewing this topic now : livinglegend (m ), Nyckeh , Franasoan ( f), jolak5 , yusufibrahim ( m ) and 6 guest(s) nice work bibijay more grace to u #respect

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by Wane2: 12:53pm On Oct 10, 2016
Yay one down three to go i never knew Maggie was this wicked cry

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bakeuhappy: 12:56pm On Oct 10, 2016
Bibi!
Hmmmh!! U r just too much. This twine is twisting n twining.more grace n more inspiration.
Thanks for another wonderful update!

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by Twinkle004(f): 1:23pm On Oct 10, 2016
Bibi is getting 2 d end of this story & she has done a very wonderful job I knew Aunty Maggie was a bad news & she really went far

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by vandops10(m): 1:52pm On Oct 10, 2016
Just like a proper hollywood gross raking movie
U too much bibi

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by Roseygold(f): 4:43pm On Oct 10, 2016
Madam bibi thank you so much for the dedication am so greatful God will visit you with suprises. The story is superb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by durapro(m): 7:35pm On Oct 10, 2016
bibi, u are bursting ma brain. I'm getting addicted to ur stories. I've been on nairaland more of frequently because of you. I respect ur opinion about what I told you the other time and when I talk about your husband, I mean veekid. lollsss............I'm just kidding ooo... lest I forget , thank u for the dedication. I really appreciate. more polish to your sandals!

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (69) (Reply)

To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne / Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge / Story: Taking Chances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.