Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Dark Side Of Dating Broke Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dark Side Of Dating Broke Girls (903 Views)

For Broke Girls Who Want To Date Only Rich Men / Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes / How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Dark Side Of Dating Broke Girls by Peacetemi: 4:50pm On Aug 25, 2016
grin cheesy
I just went through a thread created by a broke girl, and damn it was hilarious grin grin

Her first point was "you have to take public transport after meeting him cause he has no car". See Pot calling Kettle black. If your broke ass had a car you wouldn't take public transport.

Another annoying thing about broke girls is their ceaseless and abundantly stupiiiid rants, they always complain about their boyfriends not being able to provide for them. Please tell me, is he your father?? If you're not a broke ass bitttch yourself, what the hell do you need his money for?? Now don't get me wrong, It's normal for a guy to provide for his girl, but the girl's life shouldn't depend on him.

Broke girls are the ones who always want to date rich guys, but why?? Because they're fucking broke and lazy, they just want someone who will bear their burden while they cruise around in their ocean of laziness.
If your entire life depends on your boyfriend, please tell me, what exactly does he gain from you?? What do you add to his life??
And the broke girls are always the ones to call broke guys "broke". Your fellow girls work as Doctors, Lawyers, and even Entrepreneurs, but instead of working and staying independent you chose to be lazy, broke, and dependent.
Go work your ass off and make your own money biatch
Guys pls stop dating broke girls
Waiting for broke girls to attack cool

#TeamIndependentGirls

2 Likes

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Girls by MemeTroll: 4:52pm On Aug 25, 2016
Lmao it just hit me that girl is actually broke
Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Girls by Royle2014(m): 4:52pm On Aug 25, 2016
They are coming for u...
Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Girls by LuvU2: 4:53pm On Aug 25, 2016
grin

Wife material= cook, submissive, homely, fertile, etc

Husband material= ?? ??
Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Girls by Peacetemi: 4:55pm On Aug 25, 2016
Mods lalasticlala, farano rocknation mynd44. Double thread alert!! Pls help me remove this one. Thanks

(1)

Where Could It Be If You Could Teleport To One Place / How Do I Tell Her I Love Her / 15 Ways To Know If You Ain't Ready To Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.