Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code (71217 Views)

Ntel introduced unlimited night plans...500naira for 60gb or more / Airtel Unlimited Night Plans: Download Up To 6GB In 2hrs / MTN Confirms Removal Of Night Data Plans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by Marcelini(m): 10:55pm On Aug 26, 2016
Nice.
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by Infinitikoncept(m): 10:57pm On Aug 26, 2016
Not bad. At least I have a good plan to download all those season movies using airtel night plan now. Thanks op
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by TITOBIGZ(m): 11:09pm On Aug 26, 2016
kenonze:
I love my night sleep.
Nothing can come in-between us
Not even night call frm ur boo shocked

1 Like

Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by aalangel(f): 11:13pm On Aug 26, 2016
Thank God! Gone are the days when I used to do things like this. These days, I sleep at night. They should "chop" their midnight plans.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:17pm On Aug 26, 2016
so we na no go sleep again with this night budle na only jobless people go buy the midnight buddle angry angry angry angry
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by Oketoks(m): 11:18pm On Aug 26, 2016
how can i check the Airtel bundle?
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by wiZbanky(m): 11:24pm On Aug 26, 2016
who needs night plan when I can rock my 10gb for 2500 anytime anywhere on Glo...sleepless nights abound for those who like awoof
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by orimsamsam(m): 11:43pm On Aug 26, 2016
Op come and tell us the movie we can download.
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by Nosainwe(m): 11:47pm On Aug 26, 2016
Pls these night plan work on my symbian device or is only for android
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by greggng: 11:57pm On Aug 26, 2016
toposi4naija:
MTN niqht plan works till 4am....please don't preach nonsense!....

The only disadvantaqe of MTN niqht plan is....yhu are unable to check ur data but atleast yhu can still monitor it tru ur data usaqe....

No doubt......Airtel's niqht plan is the best!....Op....Airtel's niqht plan works till 5am....correct that!

My Hatred for Etisalat wont even make me try them....

Glo has cheap data plans.....most of their customers(includinq me) doesnt need niqht plan......

I just wonder what I will be doing with a night plan when glo gives me 10gb or 10000mb worth of real data for N2500 and it works on all device and above all very fast. Glo rules the world.

1 Like

Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by jammy1993(m): 11:59pm On Aug 26, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:

Pls I need more details on the Glo night plan.. How much is it.. The among of data.... From what time till what time?
Receive sense!

Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by samflex(m): 12:05am On Aug 27, 2016
I want to be enlightened on this airtel plan please, last time I did it I slept off without using it.... If I'm to subscribe again will the data not used be added back to me?
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 27, 2016
Omo i need airtel sim asap
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by Emeka71(m): 12:16am On Aug 27, 2016
Good move.
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by rotimage(m): 12:19am On Aug 27, 2016
Thanks OP
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by Lawcurrent(m): 12:23am On Aug 27, 2016
ok , thank you op
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by Afam1103(m): 12:34am On Aug 27, 2016
Pls wat is the cheapest talk plan on mtn? I need a plan that allows me to talk for long while paying less... Am currently on ipulse.
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by supereagle(m): 12:35am On Aug 27, 2016
Competition
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by MrStimulus: 1:06am On Aug 27, 2016
Glo rules. Glo all the way!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by haibe(m): 1:15am On Aug 27, 2016
Airtels own is scam.. if u sub for night plan, its ur existing data they will be removing. Thiefs.. i fell for this twice, wasted 1.5gb of my normal data
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by Rick9(m): 1:33am On Aug 27, 2016
The thunder that will fire that stupid Airtel for their scam eh. Useless network.
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by Decryptor(m): 1:44am On Aug 27, 2016
toposi4naija:

The only disadvantaqe of MTN niqht plan is....yhu are unable to check ur data but atleast yhu can still monitor it tru ur data usaqe....

No doubt......Airtel's niqht plan is the best!....Op....Airtel's niqht plan works till 5am....correct that!

Glo has cheap data plans.....most of their customers(includinq me) doesnt need niqht plan......

Please quit talking what you don't know about! MTN night plan actually ends by 3:20am if you have used up over 50% of the data acrued to you which is about 160mb but if you have not used up to that, you remain connected till 4:00am. The OP is still correct!

2 Likes

Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by Rockyfancino(m): 2:07am On Aug 27, 2016
Mtn ends by 3:30am. i use it everyday. The 4am on they say is a lie, I've wasted money subscribing after 3:30am only for me to get data exhausted.
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by Reeberry: 2:32am On Aug 27, 2016
toposi4naija:

MTN night plan ends 3:30am
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by olu77emi: 2:52am On Aug 27, 2016
Airtel Night Plan is a scam!!!!
pls don't fall a victim, your money will be deducted and no data will be issued in addition you can not check your data usage
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by unto(m): 3:10am On Aug 27, 2016
Mtn are criminals sometimes when you subscribe for the night Browsing they will cease their network till the time expire. they did it to me several times after deducting 25 naira from my account
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by Gist247(m): 3:44am On Aug 27, 2016
OP great post. I needed this.

You're damn right about this MTN night plan.. It stopped a few minutes after 3:30 just now sad

I'll try airtel soon. Thanks
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by Prophet2k2(m): 4:10am On Aug 27, 2016
abeg make dem jst dey run their competition so dat we d mass go dey benefit from dis browsing stuff. na jst d way!!!!!!!!!!
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by holluphemydavid(m): 4:18am On Aug 27, 2016
kenonze:
I love my night sleep.
Nothing can come in-between us
Lol, only me can come btw u and ur sleep den

1 Like

Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by sameesyd(m): 4:19am On Aug 27, 2016
Can the mtn and the airtel be used on computers or its only for phones??
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by Nobody: 4:30am On Aug 27, 2016
Airtel night plan rocks
I don't use it every night but it sure comes in handy when you need to do some heavy downloads.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread / What They Do Not Tell You About Uk Used Phones: Read And Be Educated / Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.