Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code (71212 Views)

Ntel introduced unlimited night plans...500naira for 60gb or more / Airtel Unlimited Night Plans: Download Up To 6GB In 2hrs / MTN Confirms Removal Of Night Data Plans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by Nobody: 4:38am On Aug 27, 2016
aalangel:
Thank God! Gone are the days when I used to do things like this. These days, I sleep at night. They should "chop" their midnight plans.

wiZbanky:
who needs night plan when I can rock my 10gb for 2500 anytime anywhere on Glo...sleepless nights abound for those who like awoof

This night plan saved my life, as in I was doing a course and needed to download the course materials, but I also found videos on the course which were totalling about 10GB.
No way will I have been able to download all that if not for Airtel and it didn't put a hole in my pocket, just 400 bucks, especially in this Buhari weather shocked
You don't have to use it every night but knowing you can use it for heavy downloads is great.

Thank you Airtel grin now my home WiFi lasts longer
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by passionate88: 5:00am On Aug 27, 2016

Airtel Night Plan:
The Airtel Night Plan to me is inarguably the best of them all as long as you have a good network reception in your area. Airtel actually offers two options. You can either subscribe for 500mb at N25 or 1.5Gb at N50 and it's valid from 12:00a.m to 4:00a.m

@ Reediano, I used the airtel night plan today, I used it till 4:35. My system shutdown, I believed the plan expire 5:00 am
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by Respect55(m): 5:03am On Aug 27, 2016
None of them is to be trusted
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by AuroraB(f): 5:12am On Aug 27, 2016
bulldoza:
[size=28pt]Woe betide firstbank of Nigeria. Thievery bank
Everytime I buy airtime through their stupìd firsmobile app, they just debit my account without recharging my phone.
They owe me about 700 niara now this year
Bastardz angry[/size]
Same here sad In this case, it's UBA. It's up to 2,000.00 cry
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:15am On Aug 27, 2016
Jorussia:
Airtel has the best night plan.
Yes
Thank you
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by ArmaruShakurNephew(m): 5:17am On Aug 27, 2016
I need someone that sells phone number for my phones and A4 advert, if you sell PM me
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by ihedioramma: 5:50am On Aug 27, 2016
Please sister Reediano what of day plan or weekly ? In all the network?
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by heywhydut: 5:55am On Aug 27, 2016
bulldoza:
Everytime I buy airtime through their stupìd firsmobile app, they just debit my account without recharging my phone.
They owe me about 700 niara now this year
Bastardz angry[/size]

who that one elp?
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by ihedioramma: 6:00am On Aug 27, 2016
olu77emi:
Airtel Night Plan is a scam!!!!
pls don't fall a victim, your money will be deducted and no data will be issued in addition you can not check your data usage
What of day or weekly plans ? at what price and how many mb?
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by Rekyz(m): 6:16am On Aug 27, 2016
Nice one. My hate for mtn is growing by the day. the ease with which they deduct my money is getting out of hand. I have multiple mtn lines but had to drop them except one. MTN... Milking The Nation
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 27, 2016
heywhydut:

who that one elp?
Your mama
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by Nobody: 6:32am On Aug 27, 2016

Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by dermmy(m): 7:09am On Aug 27, 2016
Mcleo007:
The MTN plan is currently 320mb

No..it's 500mb install a firewall and block the apps that steal ur data in the backgroud.

1 Like

Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by ade08072225857(m): 7:13am On Aug 27, 2016
All dis data stuuff should be free cos dey are value added but niger, ogaaaaaoooooo
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by FreeBoss: 7:51am On Aug 27, 2016
kenonze:
I love my night sleep.

Nothing can come in-between us
A true internet entrepreneur will not make this statement. What about LEGALLY making N20k between 12.00am and 5.00am every day with only N50 airtel night data plan?

1 Like

Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by Lilshaddy(m): 8:30am On Aug 27, 2016
Afam1103:
Pls wat is the cheapest talk plan on mtn? I need a plan that allows me to talk for long while paying less... Am currently on ipulse.

Dial *460 *6# u can thank mi later
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by Optimusprime(m): 8:30am On Aug 27, 2016
kenonze:
I love my night sleep.
Nothing can come in-between us
kikikikiki
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by kennynikky(m): 8:45am On Aug 27, 2016
macdon4all:
nna mehn see question,ok it can only be used to upload!
lmao guy u harsh oh..
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by omotroyz(m): 8:45am On Aug 27, 2016
though Airtel is arguably the best, but their network for my area na DIE, I just had to stick with Mtn, I decided to use 3 different Mtn Sims.
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 27, 2016
jammy1993:
Receive sense!
se eleyi ti yawere ni? You take igbo drink garri?? Abi na you I ask question ni....? Ma je ki binu o
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by icankel: 8:57am On Aug 27, 2016
aalangel:
Thank God! Gone are the days when I used to do things like this. These days, I sleep at night. They should "chop" their midnight plans.
Must u comment?? Y not jump and pass the thread. Or u beta go to education thread so u can xhibit ur ''i too knw'' attitude well enough

1 Like

Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by stankion(m): 9:03am On Aug 27, 2016
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 27, 2016
FreeBoss:
A true internet entrepreneur will not make this statement. What about LEGALLY making N20k between 12.00am and 5.00am every day with only N50 airtel night data plan?
you take N50 make 20k LEGALLY for night and you refuse to take 1.5k sub for day... God is watching you.. gringrin .heart of men is desperately wicked true true

2 Likes

Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by icankel: 9:07am On Aug 27, 2016
sameesyd:
Can the mtn and the airtel be used on computers or its only for phones??
Use ur wifi hotsport
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by Princewell2012(m): 9:15am On Aug 27, 2016
bulldoza:
They owe me about 700 naira now this year
Bastardz angry[/size]

Hmmmmm, don't you think someone is hacking into ur account?
It happens to me and i call their customers care and my money was refunded. Someone might be hacking ur account. Pls try to change ur password before a terrible thing happen to your money.

Thanks
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by Koleman(m): 9:28am On Aug 27, 2016
Flashh:

Must you quote that long post?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4044709_3778986slackforiosupload2jpeg4763c46d35485f092088765f93e375ec_jpegae50957e6bb298c8059fd025aee48a43
hahaha my thought also. so annoying. i think some persons are just so like that. just make me the scroll down like nepa ladder
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by Gkemz: 9:44am On Aug 27, 2016
MTN still remains the best while others follow. Airtel and glo are good but Etisalat on its own is the worst network with a very poor coverage and high call tariff and data charges. The stingy network that doesn't want to compete along.
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 27, 2016
Princewell2012:

Hmmmmm, don't you think someone is hacking into ur account?
It happens to me and i call their customers care and my money was refunded. Someone might be hacking ur account. Pls try to change ur password before a terrible thing happen to your money.

Thanks
Nobody has hacked my account.
I'm very security conscious.
They are the ones doing it on purpose.
When you mail them, they don't respond.
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by Nosainwe(m): 10:47am On Aug 27, 2016
Pls does dis night plan work on symbian and will d download speed be as fast as android
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by Flashh: 10:48am On Aug 27, 2016
Koleman:
hahaha my thought also. so annoying. i think some persons are just so like that. just make me the scroll down like nepa ladder
I tell ya. It's very annoying. Someone like me find it very difficult to quote long post, because I dislike it, and want other to go through the thread with ease without straining their eyes.

When someone else quote long post, it gets me furious a lot. They don't have to quote long post to pass their message across.

Just look at that one, he had to quote the post, meanwhile, he's the FTC on this thread, which will make it horrible for people to go through the thread.

Someone else even had to quote the post twice yesterday night, mods had to delete it which I noticed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by Nosainwe(m): 10:59am On Aug 27, 2016
Does it work on symbiam phones and how is d download speed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread / What They Do Not Tell You About Uk Used Phones: Read And Be Educated / Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.