Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,039 members, 7,814,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code (71209 Views)

Ntel introduced unlimited night plans...500naira for 60gb or more / Airtel Unlimited Night Plans: Download Up To 6GB In 2hrs / MTN Confirms Removal Of Night Data Plans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by Reediano(m): 1:33pm On Sep 04, 2016
wiZbanky:
good to know..true it's good for heavy download but mehn, I don't joke with my night

Lol.... Guess it's not for everyone
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 15, 2016
How someone stays up at night to browse baffles me...
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by Reediano(m): 11:49am On Sep 16, 2016
njokusboy:
How someone stays up at night to browse baffles me...

We are all different. And it's not even like you have to do it everyday. Just when you have some large files to download
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by Idrismusty97(m): 1:21pm On Sep 16, 2016
Can i do the MTN plan again and again the same night?
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by omotroyz(m): 6:33pm On Sep 16, 2016
Idrismusty97:
Can i do the MTN plan again and again the same night?
no, just once, if u want more data, then u need multiple Sims
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by Idrismusty97(m): 6:47pm On Sep 16, 2016
omotroyz:

no, just once, if u want more data, then u need multiple Sims
Alright thanks. Is it downloading at normal speed or they clock the speed? I am asking specifically because of the N200 for 4GB.
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by omotroyz(m): 6:59pm On Sep 16, 2016
Idrismusty97:
Alright thanks. Is it downloading at normal speed or they clock the speed? I am asking specifically because of the N200 for 4GB.
normal speed.
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by tenderlyme(f): 6:07pm On Oct 04, 2016
GOD thank u for making see dis page o
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by Reediano(m): 8:21pm On Oct 04, 2016
tenderlyme:
GOD thank u for making see dis page o
cheesy
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by sheddy03: 8:22pm On Oct 04, 2016
Headmaster055:
Airtel rocks better, bt I have poor reception anytym I step into my aux.....
same with me, moment I step into my compound am off airtel network.
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by celebrateme: 2:46pm On Feb 04, 2017
understand
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by Reediano(m): 6:40pm On Feb 04, 2017
celebrateme:
understand

Hmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread / What They Do Not Tell You About Uk Used Phones: Read And Be Educated / Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.