Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code (71211 Views)

Ntel introduced unlimited night plans...500naira for 60gb or more / Airtel Unlimited Night Plans: Download Up To 6GB In 2hrs / MTN Confirms Removal Of Night Data Plans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by Headmaster055(m): 11:21am On Aug 27, 2016
Airtel rocks better, bt I have poor reception anytym I step into my aux.....
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by thawgy(m): 11:29am On Aug 27, 2016
Reediano:
The competition among network providers in Nigeria intensifies with every new data and tariff plan they release as everyone of them is trying to get the most costumers at the end of the day. The latest trend is with the night plan. But this is only for those who are ready to sacrifice their night rest for cheap data plan.

Although Mtn actually started the night plan, others have also followed suite with their different night packages. So now you can decide to go for either Mtn, Airtel, Etisalat or Glo depending on the one that suites you most. I will list out all available night plans, validity, price and also data cap.

Mtn Night Plan:
This started it all and it's arguably still the most popular of them all. Although Mtn claims that this plan is valid from 12a.m to 4a.m the same day, it actually expires at 3.30am and not 4a.m.

With the Mtn night plan, at just N25 you get 500mb of data after which fair usage policy will be applied. And it last from 12a.m to 3:30a.m the same day.

How To Activate Mtn Night Plan.
==> First, you must be on Mtn pulse. To migrate just dial *406#.
==> Make sure you have at least N25 on your Mtn line.
==> To subscribe, SMS "night" to 131.
Unfortunately this plan can't be renewed same night. Which means you can only subscribe once in a day.
You can read more on the Mtn night plan HERE.

Airtel Night Plan:
The Airtel Night Plan to me is inarguably the best of them all as long as you have a good network reception in your area. Airtel actually offers two options. You can either subscribe for 500mb at N25 or 1.5Gb at N50 and it's valid from 12:00a.m to 4:00a.m.

What makes the Airtel plan better is that, unlike the Mtn night plan, you can renew the Airtel Night Plan the same day. But this plan is only available for those on Airtel Trybe tariff plan.

How to Activate the Airtel Night Plan
==> Make sure you are on Airtel Trybe or migrate by dialing *312#.
==> Make sure you have enough airtime on your line.
==> Dial *312*2# and follow the command prompt.
Like I said earlier, you can subscribe for the Airtel Night plan more than once in a day. You can read more on the Airtel Night plan HERE.

Glo Night Plan:
Unlike the rest, Glo actually offers night and weekend plan. Which means that the Glo night plan is valid in the night on weekdays and all day during the weekend.

How To Active Glo Night/Weekend Plan
==> To subscribe, dial *127*61#.
==> Or dial *777# and follow the on-screen command prompt.
You can read more on the Glo night and weekend plan HERE.

Etisalat Night Plan:
This to me is the worst of all four, in spite of multiple criticism by their customers, etisalat night plan still remains the most expensive of them all. With the etisalat night plan, you get 1Gb for N200 which is valid from 12a.m to 5a.m

How To Active The Etisalat Night Plan
== > Make sure you have at last N200 on your Etisalat line.
==> Dial *229*3*11# to Activate.
The etisalat night plan is valid from 12a.m to 5a.m the same day. You can read more on it HERE.

Aside the Etisalat Night plan, they also have another weekend and night plan of 2Gb for N1,000 and 5Gb for 2,000 which runs from 7p.m to 7a.m on weekdays and all day on weekends. You also get extra 100mb for WhatsApp only which can be used anytime, any day . You can read more on the Etisalat weekend and night plan HERE.

So guys that's all. Above is the full list of all available night plans and detailed information on each of them. It's now your choice to choose the one that you think suites you most.

If you have any question, feel free to ask and also don't forget to share this post on your various social media platforms.

Source: http://www.yomitech.com/2016/08/full-list-of-night-plans-on-all-network.html
Alaye!, you no talk anything about Glo na abi wich kain tin b ris?
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by Marksule(m): 11:34am On Aug 27, 2016
Dat airtel Night plan is slow
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by thawgy(m): 11:45am On Aug 27, 2016
bulldoza:

Nobody has hacked my account.
I'm very security conscious.
They are the ones doing it on purpose.
When you mail them, they don't respond.
dude, they will return your money like they returned mine at a time I really realy needed it
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by aalangel(f): 11:48am On Aug 27, 2016
icankel:
Must u comment?? Y not jump and pass the thread. Or u beta go to education thread so u can xhibit ur ''i too knw'' attitude well enough

Jealousy is the root of hatred. Kill it!!! Moreover, I wasn't talking to you. Amebo.
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by Samoo4christ(m): 11:53am On Aug 27, 2016
I luv airtel 4 dis. Is just dt, d network is nt really evrywia.
Plz! Upgrade am ooo...
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by Reediano(m): 12:10pm On Aug 27, 2016
ihedioramma:
Please sister Reediano what of day plan or weekly ? In all the network?
Lol grin.
Bros I be guy like you oo, I no ve sister

Btw ..you can subscribe for the Mtn weekly plan at.

BTW..there are different Mtn wow weekend plan you can choose from
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by Reediano(m): 12:10pm On Aug 27, 2016
passionate88:

@ Reediano, I used the airtel night plan today, I used it till 4:35. My system shutdown, I believed the plan expire 5:00 am

Officially I think it's 4a.m
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by Reediano(m): 12:11pm On Aug 27, 2016
Nosainwe:
Does it work on symbiam phones and how is d download speed

It works on all internet enabled devices
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by oluwamitomisin: 12:16pm On Aug 27, 2016
Thanks for pointing this out. I was being wary this could be happening. I've observed that airtel always go first for main data before all others.
Better to have a spare sim. That's my plan.

haibe:
Airtels own is scam.. if u sub for night plan, its ur existing data they will be removing. Thiefs.. i fell for this twice, wasted 1.5gb of my normal data

1 Like

Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by Nosainwe(m): 12:18pm On Aug 27, 2016
Reediano:

It works on all internet enabled devices
going to get airtel and mtn sims now thanks
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by Reediano(m): 12:22pm On Aug 27, 2016
Nosainwe:
going to get airtel and mtn sims now thanks

You are welcome
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by macdon4all(m): 12:24pm On Aug 27, 2016
kennynikky:
lmao guy u harsh oh..
but check out na,which kind question be dat
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by chukwuato(m): 12:41pm On Aug 27, 2016
macdon4all:
nna mehn see question,ok it can only be used to upload!
ok
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by adeoyun(m): 1:22pm On Aug 27, 2016
kenonze:
I love my night sleep.
Nothing can come in-between us
sis Jonah
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by adeoyun(m): 1:24pm On Aug 27, 2016
bulldoza:
[size=28pt]Woe betide firstbank of Nigeria. Thievery bank
Everytime I buy airtime through their stupìd firsmobile app, they just debit my account without recharging my phone.
They owe me about 700 naira now this year
Bastardz angry[/size]
hahahaha
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by adeoyun(m): 1:25pm On Aug 27, 2016
wiZbanky:
who needs night plan when I can rock my 10gb for 2500 anytime anywhere on Glo...sleepless nights abound for those who like awoof
what's the code
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by kbams241: 1:37pm On Aug 27, 2016
Can d airtel nyt sub be used for blackberry?
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by ihedioramma: 3:17pm On Aug 27, 2016
Reediano:

Lol grin.
Bros I be guy like you oo, I no ve sister

Btw ..you can subscribe for the Mtn weekly plan at.

BTW..there are different Mtn wow weekend plan you can choose from
grin But what i see after your name is F' . plaese what is the best plan for etisalat?
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by kennynikky(m): 3:48pm On Aug 27, 2016
macdon4all:
but check out na,which kind question be dat
lol.. Dude i c am, sum guys can ask annoying question.. No vex
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by Reediano(m): 5:23pm On Aug 27, 2016
adeoyun:
what's the code

If you really love you Night sleep so much then you can check other Glo cheap monthly plans..
[size=14pt]2gb for N1k, 6gb for N2k, 10gb for N2.5k[/size]

http://www.yomitech.com/2016/06/glo-has-just-released-cheaper-data.html
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by Reediano(m): 5:26pm On Aug 27, 2016
ihedioramma:
grin But what i see after your name is F' . plaese what is the best plan for etisalat?

It's M oo..

Maybe tge 1gb for 1k ... *229*2*2#

But if Glo network reception is okay where you stay then I will advise you to go for Glo instead
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by Mcleo007(m): 6:45pm On Aug 27, 2016
dermmy:

No..it's 500mb install a firewall and block the apps that steal ur data in the backgroud.

Oh really? Which would you suggest?
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by dermmy(m): 7:57pm On Aug 27, 2016
Mcleo007:

Oh really? Which would you suggest?

Search 'Windows 10 firewall control' on Google it works on all version of windows. Install and block the internet acces of the apps you don't use. For me only firefox and internet download manager have access to internet on my computer so no data leak.

And if you need to firewall your android device too search 'mobiwol' on play store it doesn't require root access. Start enjoying ur data like oyinbo man dey enjoy cigarette grin
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by KCode: 9:28pm On Aug 27, 2016
Femich18:
Etisalat night plan is just a waste of money. How on earth will I subscribe 1GB for #200 where I can get 1.5GB for #50 on airtel...
Thought so as well. They are not serious with business.

1 Like

Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by ihedioramma: 7:38am On Aug 28, 2016
Reediano:

It's M oo..

Maybe tge 1gb for 1k ... *229*2*2#

But if Glo network reception is okay where you stay then I will advise you to go for Glo instead
Tell me more about glo
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by ihedioramma: 8:50am On Aug 28, 2016
Reediano, what is MMS and how do i make use of it ? .
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by Lush100(m): 7:48am On Aug 29, 2016
FreeBoss:
A true internet entrepreneur will not make this statement. What about LEGALLY making N20k between 12.00am and 5.00am every day with only N50 airtel night data plan?

Please how can i make 20k bewteen 12am and 5am daily.

I'm ready to learn
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by Akshow: 4:59am On Aug 31, 2016
angry
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by laoludavid(m): 11:10am On Aug 31, 2016
Pls is etisalat doing midnight call?
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by wiZbanky(m): 8:40pm On Sep 01, 2016
adeoyun:
what's the code
just dial *777# and follow prompt
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by wiZbanky(m): 8:42pm On Sep 01, 2016
Vanillaskin:

This night plan saved my life, as in I was doing a course and needed to download the course materials, but I also found videos on the course which were totalling about 10GB.
No way will I have been able to download all that if not for Airtel and it didn't put a hole in my pocket, just 400 bucks, especially in this Buhari weather shocked
You don't have to use it every night but knowing you can use it for heavy downloads is great.

Thank you Airtel grin now my home WiFi lasts longer
good to know..true it's good for heavy download but mehn, I don't joke with my night

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread / What They Do Not Tell You About Uk Used Phones: Read And Be Educated / Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.