Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,443 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

See How She's Acting Cos Two Big Yanshed Gals Walked Ahead Of Us - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How She's Acting Cos Two Big Yanshed Gals Walked Ahead Of Us (3574 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple With Down Syndrome Ahead Of Their Wedding / You Wont Believe The Way A Babe Reacted Because A Beardless Guy Walked Up To Her / Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How She's Acting Cos Two Big Yanshed Gals Walked Ahead Of Us by jonaifame22(m): 12:59pm On Aug 27, 2016
Dis morning I was awoken by the knock of my new gf and she came to tell me that the music button in the torch 2 I gave her yesterday is not functioning and dat seem to be the only problem the fone is Having and she wanted me to take it to computer village for her although I told I her that today is weekend and I'll miss money if I do that for her,so I gave her money to. go and do it herself.

Then I walked her home and as we walked we. engaged in a hearty conversation until two dangerously big yanshed gals in jogging pants. walked past us and their yanshed shaked freely. and independently cos of the light material of. the jogging pants I didn't need to activate the. eagle eye part of me cos even the blind cld notice the shaking of that yansh cos the size was so big that if that yansh shld fall frm that waist it will cause an earthquake that will affect even four neughbourhoods frm where we were and the severity of that earthquake will cos the loss of lives and property .

Then I noticed that her countenance changed and she stopped chatting wth me happily like we did earlier then she asked us to cross to the other side of the road at first I questioned her buh I Later obliged then she started calln Me woman wrapper and womaniser and she said she's angry wth me for not urging us to cross when those gals came in front of us .

She said she's angry buh she didn't return the money I gave her. She even refused to HUg me when she wanted to take her bike, infact na she sabi

2 Likes

Re: See How She's Acting Cos Two Big Yanshed Gals Walked Ahead Of Us by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 27, 2016
Yansh that can cause earthquake when it drops from the waist gringrin.

6 Likes

Re: See How She's Acting Cos Two Big Yanshed Gals Walked Ahead Of Us by NevetsIbot(m): 1:32pm On Aug 27, 2016
Lol... The eagles eye got me laughing!! Haha..... Mine is always active

2 Likes

Re: See How She's Acting Cos Two Big Yanshed Gals Walked Ahead Of Us by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 27, 2016
Bros jonaifame22 you know how we roll on NL na, pinshures or.. ........you know the drill .
Ofcus it's no secret that you often make out fantasy stories from ur imagination. Romancelanders know better

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How She's Acting Cos Two Big Yanshed Gals Walked Ahead Of Us by cliquevibes(m): 2:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
Yansh dat can lead 2 loss and property!!! Dis is a potential harzard waiting to happen....

IGP will nt see dis one nw, iif it 2 arrest d poor man because he named his Dog buhari, dem go do am fast fast...

Ehm, Try put pinshure of d harzard let's knw d magnitude and d diameter of d potential earthquake...

2 Likes

Re: See How She's Acting Cos Two Big Yanshed Gals Walked Ahead Of Us by JaneyBlingx(f): 2:51pm On Aug 27, 2016
sapiosexual1:
Bros jonaifame22 you know how we roll on NL na, pinshures or.. ........you know the drill .
Ofcus it's no secret that you often make out fantasy stories from ur imagination. Romancelanders know better

Lmao... If I was Jonaifame22, I wee just go and commit suicide cos this bashing is enuf for sombori to drink ten bottles of Sniper

1 Like

Re: See How She's Acting Cos Two Big Yanshed Gals Walked Ahead Of Us by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 27, 2016
grin grin
Re: See How She's Acting Cos Two Big Yanshed Gals Walked Ahead Of Us by jonaifame22(m): 4:12pm On Aug 27, 2016
Fabulocity:
Yansh that can cause earthquake when it drops from the waist gringrin.
pls believe me
Re: See How She's Acting Cos Two Big Yanshed Gals Walked Ahead Of Us by Julietcutie(f): 4:29pm On Aug 27, 2016
op put pictures of the Ynash that would coz earthquake
Re: See How She's Acting Cos Two Big Yanshed Gals Walked Ahead Of Us by yorhmienerd(m): 5:16pm On Aug 27, 2016
Re: See How She's Acting Cos Two Big Yanshed Gals Walked Ahead Of Us by Qualer: 5:34pm On Aug 27, 2016
jonaifame22:
Dis morning I was awoken by the knock of my new gf and she came to tell me that the music button in the torch 2 I gave her yesterday is not functioning and dat seem to be the only problem the fone is Having and she wanted me to take it to computer village for her although I told I her that today is weekend and I'll miss money if I do that for her,so I gave her money to. go and do it herself.

Then I walked her home and as we walked we. engaged in a hearty conversation until two dangerously big yanshed gals in jogging pants. walked past us and their yanshed shaked freely. and independently cos of the light material of. the jogging pants I didn't need to activate the. eagle eye part of me cos even the blind cld notice the shaking of that yansh cos the size was so big that if that yansh shld fall frm that waist it will cause an earthquake that will affect even four neughbourhoods frm where we were and the severity of that earthquake will cos the loss of lives and property .

Then I noticed that her countenance changed and she stopped chatting wth me happily like we did earlier then she asked us to cross to the other side of the road at first I questioned her buh I Later obliged then she started calln Me woman wrapper and womaniser and she said she's angry wth me for not urging us to cross when those gals came in front of us .

She said she's angry buh she didn't return the money I gave her. She even refused to HUg me when she wanted to take her bike, infact na she sabi

1 Like

Re: See How She's Acting Cos Two Big Yanshed Gals Walked Ahead Of Us by czarr(m): 5:36pm On Aug 27, 2016
JaneyBlingx:

Lmao... If I was Jonaifame22, I wee just go and commit suicide cos this bashing is enuf for sombori to drink ten bottles of Sniper
u think say the first bottle go wait reach the tenth bottle before e kill u? grin
Re: See How She's Acting Cos Two Big Yanshed Gals Walked Ahead Of Us by KOKOwonder(m): 7:08pm On Aug 27, 2016
Nyash! The only thing that can
make me look back if I have taken a decision, I wonder how dis world for be without nyash

1 Like

Re: See How She's Acting Cos Two Big Yanshed Gals Walked Ahead Of Us by Fidelismaria: 7:46pm On Aug 27, 2016
Well U Ve Said It Urself Na She Sabi
Re: See How She's Acting Cos Two Big Yanshed Gals Walked Ahead Of Us by Section8(m): 7:57pm On Aug 27, 2016
Op I guess she has a lil booty remember that little booties matter cheesy cheesy
Re: See How She's Acting Cos Two Big Yanshed Gals Walked Ahead Of Us by jonaifame22(m): 8:30pm On Aug 27, 2016
Section8:
Op I guess she has a lil booty remember that little booties matter cheesy cheesy
yes she has a cup cake yansh as in it's small
Re: See How She's Acting Cos Two Big Yanshed Gals Walked Ahead Of Us by Section8(m): 8:57pm On Aug 27, 2016
jonaifame22:
yes she has a cup cake yansh as in it's small
Cup cake booty is no booty man
Re: See How She's Acting Cos Two Big Yanshed Gals Walked Ahead Of Us by Cool23(m): 9:07pm On Aug 27, 2016
She no suppose blame u na hormones dey do u if I see them na so I follow them home
Re: See How She's Acting Cos Two Big Yanshed Gals Walked Ahead Of Us by jonaifame22(m): 9:23pm On Aug 27, 2016
Section8:
Cup cake booty is no booty man
her yansh is small but her kpomo is thick and sweet
Re: See How She's Acting Cos Two Big Yanshed Gals Walked Ahead Of Us by kuchikau: 9:29pm On Aug 27, 2016
I hate girls that mensturate. How can blood coming out from your big TOTO wet your pant and skirt. You smell like idiot then thinks you r sophisticated.
Re: See How She's Acting Cos Two Big Yanshed Gals Walked Ahead Of Us by kuchikau: 9:29pm On Aug 27, 2016
I hate girls that mensturate. How can blood coming out from your big TOTO wet your pant and skirt. You smell like idiot then thinks you r sophisticated...
Re: See How She's Acting Cos Two Big Yanshed Gals Walked Ahead Of Us by jonaifame22(m): 9:48pm On Aug 27, 2016
Cool23:
She no suppose blame u na hormones dey do u if I see them na so I follow them home
hnmnnm very soothing words
Re: See How She's Acting Cos Two Big Yanshed Gals Walked Ahead Of Us by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 27, 2016
JaneyBlingx:

Why is suicide even in your thoughts, should we be worried about you?

(1) (Reply)

What Are Those Things A Girl Does That Makes You Wanna Sex Her Badly(18+) / Soo Depressed / Young Lovers Humiliated After They Were Caught Having Sex In A Car - (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.