Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,967 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Passenger Transportation Business ? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Passenger Transportation Business ? (40927 Views)

Starting A Transportation Business / Transportation Business In Lagos / Transportation Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passenger Transportation Business ? by jerryprince1000: 11:04pm On Nov 20, 2013
@insight04: pls can I have your contact or email. My email is jerryprince1000@yahoo.com. I wanted to start passenger transportation biz in Lagos but had to suspend it because I didn't trust d drivers I interviewed
Re: Passenger Transportation Business ? by kayjegs: 7:56am On Nov 21, 2013
Transportation is a service oriented business which is major part of our daily lives. It is also a business which is never crowded no matter what. You can still be a player in the Industry anytime and create your own niche. I hereby write on a transportation business investment opportunity in Ibadan. It is a taxi business and we set it up together. 1 million naira is needed to get going and you make at least N180,000 every month with such investment. This business will be in Ibadan where I can monitor it well and also understand its routes. I have commented on various threads about transportation business on nairaland and even part of my best selling ebook on business ideas which I sell through linkedin and nairaland. This opportunity comes once in a while when I am ready to help set-up businesses. PM me as soon as possible as I want us to start this December max. We can arrange a meeting either in Lagos or Ibadan if need be. Thanks and have a nice day.

URGENT BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY....

1 Like

Re: Passenger Transportation Business ? by jerryprince1000: 7:39pm On Nov 21, 2013
@kayjegs: 180k per month- how does it work b/c i dont know ibadan to be densly populated like lagos. kindly include your contact./phone. Thx
Re: Passenger Transportation Business ? by billtommy(m): 10:55pm On Nov 21, 2013
Am interested, wanna know how........tommysport4ever@yahoo.com
Re: Passenger Transportation Business ? by kayjegs: 11:06pm On Nov 21, 2013
Send me email to kayjegs@yahoo.com for explanation. It is not that Ibadan is as densely populated as Lagos but there are some areas that are very populated in Ibadan yet have fewer cabs plying, so it takes struggling to get cabs or even buses to those places.
Re: Passenger Transportation Business ? by qunleajayi(m): 6:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
well..u all have theorised but d truth is that it is best to do transportation with state govt support as u will have problems with the nurtw and other unions. Only the govt can save u. As for bribing d police u need them big time if you are to get off d ground. if u don't have a political godfather transportation might be a big loss for you and best you forget about identity and let ur buses carry govt branding... I run transport so I know a bit. if u have govt support u dont need nurtw but u need to register also with at least one local govt and carry their permit or else ur bus will be harassed at every local govt. u need to do a few police commissioners well every two or three months too and must be ready with prayers in case your rival uses jazz on your buses ... GPRS makes sense so u can monitor buses...best of luck

2 Likes

Re: Passenger Transportation Business ? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
jikings:
Hello Fellow NL's . Does anyone have any experience of dealing with the Niaja Transport companies in terms of patnering with them? I have been informed that you could buy a hiace bus and add to one of these companies fleet and get a monthly payment of about N350K with a three year contract. The bus has to be new or almost new for you to be acceptted? Please I would like to get more imformation about this cus I'm at a cross-roads if I to invest or not? Your kind advise is much appreciated!
Three year contract asin d bus will b theirs or d contract ends and you take your busbus and go.... And how much would u buy a 2nd new hiace bus... Pls answer...
Re: Passenger Transportation Business ? by nwa231jade: 9:16am On Jul 26, 2015
Hi all, can one do franchise with abc or chisco/ register my bus with them as a contract for a monthly payment?
Re: Passenger Transportation Business ? by Essont(m): 10:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
I have bored this ambition for a year now about this well discussed transportation business, i have the fund enough to buy 1 Seat Alhambra MPV to start up with, i have just graduated awaiting NYSC posting, residing in the middle belt. I planned to give it out to a driver, please if my daily return could be upto 8k, how much should this drivers wages be on a weekly basis? Thank y'all for being so informative.
Re: Passenger Transportation Business ? by funso77(m): 5:28pm On Apr 24, 2016
Dear all who have posted on this posted and are still interested in venturing into this ever lucrative business idea, I need a mini-bus for hire purchase.

Whoever u are as an investor will surely benefit. Am a graduate but am keeping that aside for the passion of this business. There's no hidden terms here, documents will be raised after both of us has come to terms of agreement if you are not too greedy. Because I intend to do this on a full time basis, I intend to ply Abuja-Lagos route and also engage in short distances as well. You can call me at 08098791557 or whatsapp at d same number.

Let not the sins of many (drivers) confuse u, ure going 2 b dealing wif a graduate here who has d passion of dis industry at heart and what it means 4 u 2 part (invest) with ur hard earned money

1 Like

Re: Passenger Transportation Business ? by iyelam(f): 12:26am On Sep 16, 2016
@ifyalways, kindly assist with more info on how to get started with this biz. Many thanks. You can give your contact to be reached on if possible.
Re: Passenger Transportation Business ? by calabardick(m): 5:12pm On Dec 07, 2016
duzz:
one of my clients have 15 new Luxury buses with with 59 site configuration with full AC all new with option of Diesel or LPG fuel at $85,000 each if you are interested send me an email so that I will let him contact you direct matheworama@gmail.com

i am interested in this
Re: Passenger Transportation Business ? by sterlynrasheed: 2:27am On Jan 24, 2017
All well said, but I think one of the major competitors of a private TC is the NURTW, most of them would see your company as one that is here to run them aground and would spew up a great opposition to the success of your venture, hence there is a need to know how they factor in making the company a success story.

I have read in many articles that it is compulsory as private TC to register with them, I hereby want to know if this is true and what is the essence of the registration since you already registered with the CAC as an enterprise or a limited liability company as the case may be. Thanks.
Re: Passenger Transportation Business ? by DeConsultant: 11:43am On Mar 10, 2017
According to the Federal Government drive to making the cost of doing business cheap in Nigeria, do you know that registering a business name, limited liability companies and other allied dealing with the Corporate Affairs Commission is now very easy & faster and can be done by the first directors, proprietors and trustees (promoters).
If you need assistance as regards the particulars of a proposed company, stamping of documents, pre-incorporation documentation, filing of incorporation documents, registration and incorporation, preliminary matters after incorporation (Company Seal, FIRS TIN, EFCC SCUML, Corporate Bank Opening) & Post incorporation (annual returns, changes in memorandum, removal or appointing directors, change of company name, increase in share capital).
We are also professionals in trademarks, patents, copyrights & special designs; NAFDAC registration, NIPC registration, NEPC registration and other government special registration, taxation (TCC, VAT & CIT returns) etc.
We have assisted over 200 hundred promoters, clients in Nigeria and Diaspora with our all inclusive corporate service. You can contact us for more information and inquiries via call or Whatsapp on 08107804290..
Re: Passenger Transportation Business ? by femidav(m): 2:58pm On May 02, 2017
harakiri:
Is transportation business still profitable in Nigeria? Especially the ones that aren't funded with bank loans?
am a driver I need a good driving job
Re: Passenger Transportation Business ? by femidav(m): 3:06pm On May 02, 2017
harakiri:
Is transportation business still profitable in Nigeria? Especially the ones that aren't funded with bank loans?
am a driver I need a good driving job I can also handle installment bus like 18 passager ready to work with. A Godfearin boss am very good in mainace am a christian and married my contact 07037351934 watsapp or call.
Re: Passenger Transportation Business ? by femidav(m): 3:09pm On May 02, 2017
Am a driver I need a good driving job I can also handle installment bus like 18 passager ready to work with. A Godfearin boss am very good in mainace am a christian and married my contact 07037351934 watsapp or call. Inter state any state in Nigerian
Re: Passenger Transportation Business ? by DeConsultant: 4:33pm On May 23, 2017
Hello Nairalanders, we are proud to tell you that our firm have been able to assist over 10 promoters register their business name and private limited companies via CAC online portal.
Below is the procedure for company registration via CAC ONLINE PORTAL

PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION OF COMPANY/BUSINESS
NAME/INCORPORATED TRUSTEES ONLINE
Connection to the Company Registration Portal (CRP)
1. Services.cac.gov.ng, or
2. cac.gov.ng
Creation of account
1. Click on create account on the home page of the Portal.
2. Complete the forms displayed
NOTE:
i. ACCREDITED USERS should select ‘’ARE YOU AN ACCREDITED CUSTOMER?’’ and enter
their accreditation number in this format for individual NBA/IND/12345 or
ICAN/IND/12345 or ICSAN/IND/12345, and for firm NBA/FM/12345, or ICAN/FM/12345,
or ICSAN/FM/12345.
ii. Accredited users must ensure that they enter the e-mail address that was used during
their accreditation.
3. Enter the catcher as displayed in the box.
4. Click on submit.
FOR GENERAL USERS, the system will display the pre-entered ‘’USER NAME’’ and the auto generated
‘’PASSWORD’’ immediately. While accredited users will be mailed their ‘’USER NAME’’ and
‘’PASSWORD’’ after approval at the back office.

ACCESSING THE CRP AFTER ACCOUNT CREATION
1. Enter the ‘’USER NAME’’ and ‘’PASSWORD’’.
2. Click on ‘’LOGIN’’
3. Accept terms of use.
4. Change your ‘’PASSWORD’’.
You can thereafter transact business with the commission using your profile without any interruption.

CONDUCT AVAILABILITY
1. Login using your profile details.
2. Select ‘’NAME SEARCH’’.
3. Complete the forms displayed.
NOTE:
1. Always make use of the ‘’CONTINUE’’ button until you get to the end of the form and make
payment.
2. For Incorporated Trustee make sure you provide the main object in the column provided.
3. All fields make asterisks and in red are compulsory and must be populated.
TO VIEW AVAILABILITY APPROVAL
1. Login with your profile.
2. Click on ‘’ACTION’’ button’’ on the name already reserved.
3. Click on DOWNLOAD OF NAME APPROVAL’’.
4. The system will download the document at the base of your computer system.
5. Click on the ‘’OPEN’’ option, the approved availability will be displayed.
NOTE: This is where you see the availability serial number that is required for registration.

REGISTRATION OF COMPANY, BUSINESS NAME, INCORPORATED TRUSTEES
1. Reserve name.
2. Log in with your profile.
3. Select ‘’REGISTRATION’’
4. Select the classification that is ‘’BUSINESS NAME, or COMPANY, or INCORPORATED TRUSTEE’’.
5. Enter the availability serial code.
6. Click on continue.
7. Enter the details of the ‘’PROPRIETOR, DIRECTORS, TRUSTEES, SHAREHOLDERS, SECRETARY
(depending on whether you are registering a BUSINESS NAME, COMPANY, or INCORPORATED
TRUSTEE).
NOTE:
1. Where the director of the company is also a shareholder select the director that has the
dual role enter the number of shares and classification of shares then click on ‘’ADD
SELECTED RECORD’’.
2. For companies and Incorporated Trustees, click on ‘’ADD AN OBJECT’’ or ‘’ADD OBJECTS’’
and type in the nature of Business or objects for which the company or Incorporated trustee
is registered, then click on ‘’ADD’’. Continue to add the object until all the objects have been
added.
3. For companies, either adopt the ‘’ARTICLE’’ or edit by adding or removing the content of the
Article and replacing the same with your own Articles.
8. Select the ‘’DROP OFF and PICK UP STATE’’.
9. Click on continue until payment is made.
10. Select ‘’GET STAMP’’ to stamp the document electronically.
11. Make payment for electronic stamping.
12. The system will automatically affix the electronic stamp duties on the documents (Form CAC1.1,
and Memorandum and Article of Association).

TO DOWNLOAD STAMP DOCUMENT
1. Select ‘’REGISTRATION’’.
2. The system will display all the list of companies registered.
3. Under the ‘’DOCUMENT’’ click on ‘’DOWNLOAD DOCUMENTS’’. Or
4. Click on ‘’ACTION’’ button.
5. Select ‘’DOWNLOAD DOCUMENTS’’.
6. Print the document.

TO UPLOAD DOCUMENT ON DOCUMENT UPLOAD INTERFACE
1. The documents already printed must be signed by the directors/subscribers
2. Go to the commission’s web site ‘’www.cac.gov.ng’’
3. At the middle of the page extreme right select ‘’DOCUMENT UPLOAD’’.
4. Enter the company/Business name/Incorporated Trustee ‘’AVAILABILITY CODE’’.
5. Select the ‘’ORIGINATING OFFICE’’ (THIS IS WHERE YOU WILL PICK UP THE CERTIFICATE).
6. Select ‘’I AM NOT A ROBOT’’ then follow the instruction.
7. Click on ‘’BEGIN’’.
8. Select the type of document to be attached one after the other and attach each one after
properly identifying same.
9. After attaching all the documents click on submit.

AFTER UPLOAD WHAT’S NEXT
1. The Commission will rely on the uploaded documents to treat your application. The certificate
will be generated by the Commission and all relevant documents will be certified.
2. You don’t have to come to the Commission to follow up on the status of your application, you
can check the status of your application on the portal. There is a column that reads ‘’STATUS’’
on your profile. This will show the state or status of the application, it will show ‘’NOT
SUBMITED, or SUBMITTED, or PENDING APPROVAL, or APPROVED depending on stage the
application is.
3. Also note that where the application is approved and certificate generated the Registration
number will be displayed on the column for ‘’REGISTRATION NUMBER’’.
4. When the status reads ‘’APPROVED’’ and Registration number displayed, then you can approach
the office where you had selected as the DROP OFF/PICK UP OFFICE or ‘’ORIGINATING OFFICE’’
with the original copy of the document that you had earlier printed and uploaded. You should
submit the originals in exchange for the certificate and CTC’s.

If you have any difficulty, information or inquiries to make as regards CAC online portal for business name registration, limited company registration and incorporated trustees, do well to contact us on 08107804290 via call and Whatsapp.

1 Like

Re: Passenger Transportation Business ? by BluePulse: 5:56pm On May 26, 2017
Promote your business for free on BizKonekt [url]bizkonekt..com[/url]
From the menu knob/icon, "drop a message" and you will receive a response.
To promote your business is free!!!

Every business needs the right connection to thrive.
Every business needs the right promotion to float.
Every business needs the right touch to blossom.

www.bizkonekt..com gives you that for FREE!!!

Cheers
Re: Passenger Transportation Business ? by mrkoma2012: 2:05pm On Oct 24, 2017
It's a capital intensive business where you need to observe best practices to have repeat customers & operating effectively to minimise costs,wastage and controls to stay afloat.
Re: Passenger Transportation Business ? by seunpa: 11:59pm On Dec 01, 2017
Please i have a toyota Sienna 2005 model,want to use it transportation business in lagos,and am driving it my self.can someone put me trough because am new in the business.
Re: Passenger Transportation Business ? by omo17(m): 7:48pm On Feb 03, 2018
seunpa:
Please i have a toyota Sienna 2005 model,want to use it transportation business in lagos,and am driving it my self.can someone put me trough because am new in the business.

How far, have you started? .
Re: Passenger Transportation Business ? by DeConsultant: 10:56pm On Feb 24, 2018
Hello Nairalanders, It been a while, we have been busy with quite a number of pressing matters.
Contact us for all corporate registrations ranging from 1. Company registration (Business Name/ Partnership, Private Limited Company/ Public Limited Company, Incorporated Trustees/ NGO/ Church/ Mosque/ Club/ Foundation e.t.c)
2. Intellectual Properties (Trademark, Patent & Specialized Designs)
3. NAFDAC Products Registration
4. Tax Advisory (TIN Application, VAT Filing, CIT Filing, TCC Application etc.)
5. Other relevant Government corporate registration.

Feel free to contact the CAC Accredited Agent for all corporate concerns and services on 08107804290 (Call or WhatsApp).
Re: Passenger Transportation Business ? by Bruglie(m): 5:55pm On Apr 22, 2018
Please what can I do with a Toyota Sienna?

[Is quote author=fuke post=5963365] @Fhemmmy

Ifyalways sure knows about it but I disagree with the idea of registering with
             the government. You will lose your identity and the privilege of goodwill that
             comes with experience in a business.

Now, do it right and neat like ABC  and no police or  Road safety guy dares your vehicle.
             Of course with a biz like this you will be pals with the CPS and top police brass.
             When I say that, I do not mean bribe. There are still good police Officers who will go to
             any lenght to defend your interest if you are doing legit business. It does not cost you
             more than a couple of bottles of green bottle.

You do not have to register with NURW either as long as you register as a limited liability
            company. The first thing you do not need is for your company to be associated with
            them. They may want to intimidate you but do not be intimidated, the law is on your side.
            No law says you cannot run a transport company without being a member.
            You do not load in their packs, you get a space.

Fhemmy, let me warn you. You cannot stay in Canada and run a coy like this here.
           The Nigerian factor is always there. You must at least be prepared to come and set it
            up properly even if you will hand it over to capable hands later.

But this much I can assure you. Propely run, you wont know  what to do with money in
           a few years to come. Transportation pays. People and goods have to move.
           And until govt does something positive about  the rail, transportation of anykind remains an oil block.

Wishing you the best and waiting to ride in your bus to Abuja.[/quote]
Re: Passenger Transportation Business ? by Fhemmmy: 9:08pm On Apr 23, 2018
Bruglie:
Please what can I do with a Toyota Sienna?

[Is quote author=fuke post=5963365] @Fhemmmy

Ifyalways sure knows about it but I disagree with the idea of registering with
             the government. You will lose your identity and the privilege of goodwill that
             comes with experience in a business.

Now, do it right and neat like ABC  and no police or  Road safety guy dares your vehicle.
             Of course with a biz like this you will be pals with the CPS and top police brass.
             When I say that, I do not mean bribe. There are still good police Officers who will go to
             any lenght to defend your interest if you are doing legit business. It does not cost you
             more than a couple of bottles of green bottle.

You do not have to register with NURW either as long as you register as a limited liability
            company. The first thing you do not need is for your company to be associated with
            them. They may want to intimidate you but do not be intimidated, the law is on your side.
            No law says you cannot run a transport company without being a member.
            You do not load in their packs, you get a space.

Fhemmy, let me warn you. You cannot stay in Canada and run a coy like this here.
           The Nigerian factor is always there. You must at least be prepared to come and set it
            up properly even if you will hand it over to capable hands later.

But this much I can assure you. Propely run, you wont know  what to do with money in
           a few years to come. Transportation pays. People and goods have to move.
           And until govt does something positive about  the rail, transportation of anykind remains an oil block.

Wishing you the best and waiting to ride in your bus to Abuja.

Thanks a million for this beautiful piece . . . I have since given up on it because of the Nigeria factor as mentioned by you , , , ,
Re: Passenger Transportation Business ? by DeConsultant: 5:54pm On May 16, 2018
Why go through the hassle & stress of incorporating your proposed company name, limited company or NGO when you can outsource it to a legal CAC Accredited firm at an affordable price and at a duration not more than 5 working days.

Gomez Corporate Consult LTD has been assisting several company promoters, emerging company proprietors, directors and trustees to achieve their company registration at ease, affordable and swift period of not more than 5 working days. We are proud to say that we are professionals having assisted over 200 clients & promoters in Nigeria and Diaspora to achieve their corporate objectives. From CAC company registration, FIRS TIN/VAT application, EFCC SCUML registration, Corporate Account opening, Trademark/ Patent application etc.

We are your one-stop corporate office, all our services are swift and affordable. Visit www.gomezconsult.com, mail us on info@gomezconsult.com or call/Whatsapp us on 08107804290.
Here are some evidence!!!

Re: Passenger Transportation Business ? by kolaemidayo: 1:02pm On Nov 20, 2018
If you intend to travel out of Lagos to other part of Nigeria, kindly contact me on 09084467025. I drive TOYOTA CAMRY 2011, FULL OPTION with A/c and in perfect working condition. I can also support you by acting as business PA if the outing is a legitimate business and corporate in nature, for extra fee though. Thanks
Re: Passenger Transportation Business ? by DeConsultant: 8:18am On Dec 02, 2018
At Gomez Corporate Consult LTD (a registered legal consulting firm with CAC Accreditation, IPON Accreditation e.t.c), we are thankful to God that we have assisted over 200 clients in Nigeria and Diaspora with their registration processes, ranging from Business Names, Limited Companies, NGOs (IT), Trademarks, Patents, Tax papers & filings, EFCC SCUML Registration & Corporate Account Opening e.t.c..

At an affordable cost:

Business Name Registration: N20,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 working days)
Limited Liability Company (1 million share capital): N70,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 Working days)
Incorporated Trustees (NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation, Club, Initiatives): N120,000 (Certificate will be out within 32 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for public opinion).

Contact us by visiting our website: www.gomezconsult.com; call us on 08107804290 or 08102794272; mail us on info@gomezconsult.com.

Some of this week applications>>>>>>>>>>
Re: Passenger Transportation Business ? by temple007: 11:15am On Dec 02, 2018
My name is Iro Ifeanyi Temple, I have worked for Abc Transport PLC for 7 years in their passengers operations in amuwo odofin branch. If you want to consult, you can add me up for chat via
08140691867 for me to put you through. You can use one stone to kill many birds by venturing into cargo of light items with your small buses. I can create a way for you to venture into Ghana, Lome and Cotonou route of passengers operations .
Warm Regards
Mr Ifeanyi

1 Like

Re: Passenger Transportation Business ? by DeConsultant: 2:55pm On Dec 13, 2018
Gomez Corporate Consult LTD, your one-stop corporate firm (with certified CAC accreditation, IPON Accreditation, Tax Consultants, NAFDAC Agents, Corporate Consultancy etc).

We assisted clients/ promoters in the following areas:
1. Company Registration (Business Name & Partnership)
2. Limited by Shares Companies (Private Limited Company, Public Limited Company, Unlimited Company, Limited by Guarantee)
3. Incorporated Trustees (Foundation, NGO, Club, Church, Initiative etc)
4. Intellectual Properties (Trademark, Patents, Specialized Designs)
5. Taxation (TIN Application, TCC Application, CIT Filings, VAT Filings etc)
6. EFCC SCUML Application
7. NAFDAC Registration
8. Post Incorporation Services (Annual Returns, Removal or Appointment of Directors, Alteration to the Memart etc)
9. Corporate Services (Consent Code Application, Company Search etc)
10. Consulting Services (Assisting clients/promoters who have ongoing/pending registrations).

Some of our services at affordable cost:

Business Name Registration: N20,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 working days)
Limited Liability Company (1 million share capital): N70,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 Working days)
Incorporated Trustees (NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation, Club, Initiatives): N120,000 (Certificate will be out within 32 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for public opinion).

Contact us by visiting our website: www.gomezconsult.com; call us on 08107804290 or 08102794272; mail us on info@gomezconsult.com.

Some of this week conducted applications>>>>>>>>>>
Re: Passenger Transportation Business ? by funso77(m): 8:45pm On Dec 18, 2018
Dear Sir/Madam,

My name's Folorunsho, a resident residing at Surulere, Aguda, Lagos State. I am a professional driver with a great deal of experience spanning over 10 years with good knowledge of both manual and automatic transmissions. Having been unemployed for a while now, I decided to put my passion first and seek greener pastures with what I love doing.

Am using this opportunity to advertise my availability as a Contract Driver to any individual, family, business parastatals and institutions requiring my services. Be it daily or on a weekly basis within and outside the metropolitan of Lagos State. My actual preference is on inter-state driving. I can drive long hours if your service do require me to.

I have the ability to learn on the fly, adapt to different scenarios and exceed even the most demanding of requirements. I am familiar with many areas of mostly Lagos, Ibadan, Abuja and other South-Western States but am not limited to these areas and would want to widen my scope and learn new areas. I also bring personality to the position; ideal for establishing good rapport with all clients alike.

Its an employment I would love to undertake to raise some money for my eventual transportation business I want to set-up by February or latest March 2019. Hence the reason I do not want to be permanently engaged in anything for now but I do believe individuals, business people and corporate organizations do require this service from time to time.

I do not have a/any vehicle for this service but I can be engaged with you or your institution by driving/using your available vehicle.

All remuneration for my service is considerably reasonable, affordable and can be negotiated. You can contact me at 09057139245 or 08098791557. Am available with both numbers on WhatsApp. Please help me by engaging me so as to raise money for my capital project. God bless and keep the calls coming. Remember please, 1st come, 1st served.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Get TIN (Tax Identification Number) From FIRS / Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria / Five New African Millionaires To Watch Out For By Forbes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.