Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

I Told Her ,i Have Feeling For Her And These Is What Happened - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Told Her ,i Have Feeling For Her And These Is What Happened (8785 Views)

Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next / She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T / Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Told Her ,i Have Feeling For Her And These Is What Happened by donbenedict(m): 12:56pm On Aug 28, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
if I want to, but I choose not to because of my pride and ego wink cheesy
and a guy who has pride and ego, u like?
Re: I Told Her ,i Have Feeling For Her And These Is What Happened by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 28, 2016
donbenedict:
and a guy who has pride and ego, u like?
Of course cheesy cheesy It's sexy and challenging, makes the relationship fun, never a dull moment cheesy grin wink
Re: I Told Her ,i Have Feeling For Her And These Is What Happened by donbenedict(m): 1:02pm On Aug 28, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Of course cheesy cheesy It's sexy and challenging, makes the relationship fun, never a dull moment cheesy grin wink
lol when they told me all ladies are the same, i'm happy I doubted. cheesy

Can I have ur number? wink
Re: I Told Her ,i Have Feeling For Her And These Is What Happened by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 28, 2016
donbenedict:
lol when they told me all ladies are the same, i'm happy I doubted. cheesy

Can I have ur number? wink
sure wink grin
Re: I Told Her ,i Have Feeling For Her And These Is What Happened by 7agaza(m): 2:12pm On Aug 28, 2016
Op go and focus on your life.. The pix i just saw .............

Re: I Told Her ,i Have Feeling For Her And These Is What Happened by Erums(m): 2:40pm On Aug 28, 2016
okeziegolden74:
she's a very close female friend of mine, we always hang out ,gist and laugh alot, from all indications i thought she loved me, from the way she steals glances at me when ever am nt looking ,and i could feel the calmness in her when we are together , so i decided to break the ice and tell her about my hidden feelings , and that was where the whole problem started , after i told her , she didnt say anything but she started avoiding me , when ever she sees me coming towards her way ,she will either change direction or run back ,jst to avoid our eyes from meeting , she even removed me from facebook , i know am not too bad looking and she clearly told me she wanted a date , am not too good at relationship matters ,and i don't understand what is going on , plz help me out ,advice needed

Do ur mum know youre outside
Re: I Told Her ,i Have Feeling For Her And These Is What Happened by mespusinglez(m): 3:08pm On Aug 28, 2016
fake people with fake stories everyday.
Re: I Told Her ,i Have Feeling For Her And These Is What Happened by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 28, 2016
Childish display by the girl
Re: I Told Her ,i Have Feeling For Her And These Is What Happened by MrWhaley: 3:43pm On Aug 28, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Missus,must you derail every thread you enter?? sad
Re: I Told Her ,i Have Feeling For Her And These Is What Happened by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 28, 2016
grin grin grin sorry I can't help it, it's infectious grin
MrWhaley:

Re: I Told Her ,i Have Feeling For Her And These Is What Happened by MrWhaley: 3:48pm On Aug 28, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
grin grin grin sorry I can't help it, it's infectious grin
Guess you are the new version of KingCheezyPuff. sad
Re: I Told Her ,i Have Feeling For Her And These Is What Happened by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 28, 2016
MrWhaley:

MrWhaley:

How insulting grin
Re: I Told Her ,i Have Feeling For Her And These Is What Happened by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 28, 2016
MrWhaley:

There's no new version oh! grin
Re: I Told Her ,i Have Feeling For Her And These Is What Happened by MrWhaley: 4:03pm On Aug 28, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
How insulting grin
Ah! And she arrives..grin
MiLady,take that as a compliment. It wasn't demeaning at all. cheesy
Re: I Told Her ,i Have Feeling For Her And These Is What Happened by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 28, 2016
MrWhaley:

Ah! And she arrives..grin
MiLady,take that as a compliment. It wasn't demeaning at all. cheesy
It sound pretty bad 2 me grin
•••••••
and you used this ( sad ) like you was sad there was another derailer out.
•••••••
I worry you that bad? cheesy
Re: I Told Her ,i Have Feeling For Her And These Is What Happened by MrWhaley: 4:21pm On Aug 28, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
It sound pretty bad 2 me grin
•••••••
and you used this ( sad ) like you was sad there was another derailer out.
•••••••
I worry you that bad? cheesy
Should I be worried? No.
Does it bother me? Still,No.
But to be honest,I am glad ya derailing days are over.smiley
Re: I Told Her ,i Have Feeling For Her And These Is What Happened by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 28, 2016
MrWhaley:

Should I be worried? No.
Does it bother me? Still,No.
But to be honest,I am glad ya derailing days are over.smiley
But they are not done smiley
Re: I Told Her ,i Have Feeling For Her And These Is What Happened by MrWhaley: 4:31pm On Aug 28, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
But they are not done smiley
Oh! You are still in the business?? Then,I must confess,you need Jesus. grin
Re: I Told Her ,i Have Feeling For Her And These Is What Happened by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 28, 2016
MrWhaley:

Oh! You are still in the business?? Then,I must confess,you need Jesus. grin
grin
•••••••
I have him,thank you sir wink
Re: I Told Her ,i Have Feeling For Her And These Is What Happened by olasubomi007(m): 4:43pm On Aug 28, 2016
Send ilegend a pm

I'm a living testimony
Re: I Told Her ,i Have Feeling For Her And These Is What Happened by laribari(m): 5:10pm On Aug 28, 2016
OP you sure say you wan date human being?

Nor dig deeper o and please Na you suppose dey run if you see am. By running enh, na help she dey try help you sef.
If you nor leave that babe bros, your middle name Na Titus oo. You think sey all campus babe be person?

Na fish you dey follow talk since you nor know. Na shark wife you wan collect but you can go ahead if u Sabi pray o.

1 Like

Re: I Told Her ,i Have Feeling For Her And These Is What Happened by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 28, 2016
Lwkmd...I did the same thing to one guy two years ago.It's childish,I know...I was a child then na. I don't avoid him when I see him around tho. Na im papa get road?

Op sorry,you hear? grin
Re: I Told Her ,i Have Feeling For Her And These Is What Happened by gemale(m): 6:19pm On Aug 28, 2016
Y r some women ds callous? Agreed u cnt date d guy bt wts up wt avoiding him lyk he's a leper? Dts wicked because u wld make d guy feel he did smtn wrong. Some girls act lyk it's a crime 2 hv feelings 4 Dem. U wld try 2 b nyc 2 som of dem & dey wld gv u look dt wld make u gv ur self a 2nd thorough look 2 ascertain dt u didn't mistakenly step in2 faeces. Simply turn d dude down & act lyk he neva asked u out bt no u hv 2 gv him attitude. @ least som girls wld try small 2 even frndzn d guy a least dt way we still remain frnds. d 2 d 1s dt act lyk d girl op mentioned, f*#k u all. I hope all d guys u like/try 2 date treat u d way op was treated & ultimately may dey all live a sad, lonely & depressing lyf. Biatches angry
Re: I Told Her ,i Have Feeling For Her And These Is What Happened by gemale(m): 6:30pm On Aug 28, 2016
Babzilla:

She doesnt want you plain and simple
Why is it so hard for guys to comprehend
na by force?
It's nt by force bt d avoiding & running away is f*#kd up. So because she cnt b in a relationship wt d guy, she nw killed their frndshp? Isn't she suppose 2 just refuse d guy's toastn bt maintain d closeness btw dem. No ryt tnkn guy wld want 2 lose a gud frnd because she refused 2 date him.
Re: I Told Her ,i Have Feeling For Her And These Is What Happened by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 28, 2016

Re: I Told Her ,i Have Feeling For Her And These Is What Happened by ifex370(m): 7:02pm On Aug 28, 2016
gemale:
Y r some women ds callous? Agreed u cnt date d guy bt wts up wt avoiding him lyk he's a leper? Dts wicked because u wld make d guy feel he did smtn wrong. Some girls act lyk it's a crime 2 hv feelings 4 Dem. U wld try 2 b nyc 2 som of dem & dey wld gv u look dt wld make u gv ur self a 2nd thorough look 2 ascertain dt u didn't mistakenly step in2 faeces. Simply turn d dude down & act lyk he neva asked u out bt no u hv 2 gv him attitude. @ least som girls wld try small 2 even frndzn d guy a least dt way we still remain frnds. d 2 d 1s dt act lyk d girl op mentioned, f*#k u all. I hope all d guys u like/try 2 date treat u d way op was treated & ultimately may dey all live a sad, lonely & depressing lyf. Biatches angry

Bros you due vex oo

Re: I Told Her ,i Have Feeling For Her And These Is What Happened by captainking(m): 7:09pm On Aug 28, 2016
okeziegolden74:
she's a very close female friend of mine, we always hang out ,gist and laugh alot, from all indications i thought she loved me, from the way she steals glances at me when ever am nt looking ,and i could feel the calmness in her when we are together , so i decided to break the ice and tell her about my hidden feelings , and that was where the whole problem started , after i told her , she didnt say anything but she started avoiding me , when ever she sees me coming towards her way ,she will either change direction or run back ,jst to avoid our eyes from meeting , she even removed me from facebook , i know am not too bad looking and she clearly told me she wanted a date , am not too good at relationship matters ,and i don't understand what is going on , plz help me out ,advice needed
Pele my brother.. Take their advice.. Go and read ur books.. Or.. Better still.. When the heat was there.. U cud have made her jeleous by pretending to like or show her friend or another lady equal or more attention.. That could have made or break it.. Anyways. E Don happen.. For now.. U need to be a man.. Get her to talk to u.. And be real.. Is she ain't down.. Give her a break...
Re: I Told Her ,i Have Feeling For Her And These Is What Happened by Holywizard: 8:11pm On Aug 28, 2016
kids everywhere. ur pics be like 'A secondary school kid missing'
Re: I Told Her ,i Have Feeling For Her And These Is What Happened by nigger009(m): 8:14pm On Aug 28, 2016
March on, no time
Re: I Told Her ,i Have Feeling For Her And These Is What Happened by 9japride(m): 8:32pm On Aug 28, 2016
donbenedict:
U won't go and read ur books and focus on being a responsible citizen of d society.
[color=#006600][/color]

Fatherly advice grin
Re: I Told Her ,i Have Feeling For Her And These Is What Happened by thesuave10(m): 11:03pm On Aug 28, 2016
You are suffering from friendzonitis grin
Re: I Told Her ,i Have Feeling For Her And These Is What Happened by gemale(m): 1:42am On Aug 29, 2016
ifex370:

Bros you due vex oo
Y I no go vex? Person go dey treat anoda human being lyk rag. E gud 4 ur eye?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Drugs Can I Take To Me Boost My Sexual Performance / Is This Kind Of Sex Possible? / Why Do Sex Workers Allow Unprotected Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.