Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

I Told Her ,i Have Feeling For Her And These Is What Happened - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Told Her ,i Have Feeling For Her And These Is What Happened (8765 Views)

Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next / She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T / Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Told Her ,i Have Feeling For Her And These Is What Happened by okeziegolden74(m): 11:01am On Aug 28, 2016
she's a very close female friend of mine, we always hang out ,gist and laugh alot, from all indications i thought she loved me, from the way she steals glances at me when ever am nt looking ,and i could feel the calmness in her when we are together , so i decided to break the ice and tell her about my hidden feelings , and that was where the whole problem started , after i told her , she didnt say anything but she started avoiding me , when ever she sees me coming towards her way ,she will either change direction or run back ,jst to avoid our eyes from meeting , she even removed me from facebook , i know am not too bad looking and she clearly told me she wanted a date , am not too good at relationship matters ,and i don't understand what is going on , plz help me out ,advice needed
Re: I Told Her ,i Have Feeling For Her And These Is What Happened by donbenedict(m): 11:03am On Aug 28, 2016
U won't go and read ur books and focus on being a responsible citizen of d society.

54 Likes

Re: I Told Her ,i Have Feeling For Her And These Is What Happened by TopeQs: 11:06am On Aug 28, 2016
the person above me sha.

1 Like

Re: I Told Her ,i Have Feeling For Her And These Is What Happened by finalboss1(m): 11:08am On Aug 28, 2016
undecided warris dis ?
Re: I Told Her ,i Have Feeling For Her And These Is What Happened by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 28, 2016
Op, she's not interested in having a relationship with you grin sorry cry the message is very clear grin take heart kiss

7 Likes

Re: I Told Her ,i Have Feeling For Her And These Is What Happened by mrmrmister: 11:15am On Aug 28, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Op, she's not interested in having a relationship with you grin sorry cry the message is very clear grin take heart kiss
angry angry
Re: I Told Her ,i Have Feeling For Her And These Is What Happened by okeziegolden74(m): 11:16am On Aug 28, 2016
TopeQs:
the person above me sha.
yap , my best pal , am jst helping him out
Re: I Told Her ,i Have Feeling For Her And These Is What Happened by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 28, 2016
mrmrmister:
angry angry
it's good to smile smiley smiley smiley so that you will live long grin kiss that angry face will only cut your life short and you will get wrinkles on time grin grin it's not good for you cry

3 Likes

Re: I Told Her ,i Have Feeling For Her And These Is What Happened by mrmrmister: 11:22am On Aug 28, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
it's good to smile smiley smiley smiley so that you will live long grin kiss that angry face will only cut your life short and you will get wrinkles on time grin grin it's not good for you cry
angry angry How's your sunday going?? angry angry
Re: I Told Her ,i Have Feeling For Her And These Is What Happened by slytubadth(m): 11:24am On Aug 28, 2016
donbenedict:
U won't go and read ur books and focus on being a responsible citizen of d society.
lol, epic! buh you nor well sha!
Re: I Told Her ,i Have Feeling For Her And These Is What Happened by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 28, 2016
mrmrmister:
angry angry How's your sunday going?? angry angry
Ah! Take am easy oh! grin grin my Sunday is a little bit crappy, raining since yesterday, having a shitty network angry how more crappy can this suday get? angry
Re: I Told Her ,i Have Feeling For Her And These Is What Happened by mrmrmister: 11:29am On Aug 28, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Ah! Take am easy oh! grin grin my Sunday is a little bit crappy, raining since yesterday, having a shitty network angry how more crappy can this suday get? angry
so you're having a crappy sunday?? Good. I'm happy cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: I Told Her ,i Have Feeling For Her And These Is What Happened by donbenedict(m): 11:29am On Aug 28, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
be like say u nor go church today.
Re: I Told Her ,i Have Feeling For Her And These Is What Happened by youngberry001(m): 11:30am On Aug 28, 2016
donbenedict:
mheen tank u jhor wink
Re: I Told Her ,i Have Feeling For Her And These Is What Happened by firstking01(m): 11:33am On Aug 28, 2016
Btw, i thought today is sunday sad
Re: I Told Her ,i Have Feeling For Her And These Is What Happened by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 28, 2016
donbenedict:
be like say u nor go church today.
obviously grin church sef don tire person grin It was God's plan grin grin grin
Re: I Told Her ,i Have Feeling For Her And These Is What Happened by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 28, 2016
mrmrmister:
so you're having a crappy sunday?? Good. I'm happy cheesy grin
Good to see you happy smiley smiley smiley mission accomplished! tongue
Re: I Told Her ,i Have Feeling For Her And These Is What Happened by mrmrmister: 11:40am On Aug 28, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Good to see you happy smiley smiley smiley mission accomplished! tongue
angry angry the only reason I'm happy is cause you're having a crappy sunday tongue
Re: I Told Her ,i Have Feeling For Her And These Is What Happened by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 28, 2016
mrmrmister:
angry angry the only reason I'm happy is cause you're having a crappy sunday tongue
grin how's your Sunday going? smiley
Re: I Told Her ,i Have Feeling For Her And These Is What Happened by mrmrmister: 11:51am On Aug 28, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
grin how's your Sunday going? smiley
well, since I now know that your's is crappy, mine's going really great cool cool

1 Like

Re: I Told Her ,i Have Feeling For Her And These Is What Happened by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 28, 2016
mrmrmister:
well, since I now know that your's is crappy, mine's going really great cool cool
hahaha that's very ironic grin
Re: I Told Her ,i Have Feeling For Her And These Is What Happened by mrmrmister: 11:53am On Aug 28, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
hahaha that's very ironic grin
grin tongue
Re: I Told Her ,i Have Feeling For Her And These Is What Happened by mzhorlah(f): 11:56am On Aug 28, 2016
I feel she is trying to consider u by avoiding you but she is only doing it in a childish manner. Often times girls don't like bin asked out from sumone who dy absolutely consider as a friend
Re: I Told Her ,i Have Feeling For Her And These Is What Happened by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 28, 2016
what's with the uploaded picture and dogs though? Looks like what was taken from an early 70s horror movie. undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4164922_b_jpeg0ffe7dcb11da9a174bea48bd356ea1ba

3 Likes

Re: I Told Her ,i Have Feeling For Her And These Is What Happened by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:02pm On Aug 28, 2016
mzhorlah:
I feel she is trying to consider u by avoiding you but she is only doing it in a childish manner. Often times girls don't like bin asked out from sumone who dy absolutely consider as a friend

Talk true...

Jesu..... Lemme come and go become enemy with that Babe!!

Chai...
Re: I Told Her ,i Have Feeling For Her And These Is What Happened by Fernandowski(m): 12:09pm On Aug 28, 2016
you look like the dog u used as our picture sticker shaaaa

no offence
Re: I Told Her ,i Have Feeling For Her And These Is What Happened by donbenedict(m): 12:43pm On Aug 28, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
obviously grin church sef don tire person grin It was God's plan grin grin grin
lwkmd. See dem. After u will be among d first people to seek for God fearing husband grin

1 Like

Re: I Told Her ,i Have Feeling For Her And These Is What Happened by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 28, 2016
donbenedict:
lwkmd. See dem. After u will be among d first people to seek for God fearing husband grin
God forbid bad tin, I don't want, they are worst than atheist, they have too much wahala tongue grin grin I want a free minded hussby like me cheesy Amen
Re: I Told Her ,i Have Feeling For Her And These Is What Happened by donbenedict(m): 12:51pm On Aug 28, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
God forbid bad tin, I don't want, they are worst than atheist, they have too much wahala tongue grin grin I want a free minded hussby like me cheesy Amen
free minded husby. So that means when he cheats, u'll cheat also grin
Re: I Told Her ,i Have Feeling For Her And These Is What Happened by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 28, 2016
okeziegolden74:
she's a very close female friend of mine, we always hang out ,gist and laugh alot, from all indications i thought she loved me, from the way she steals glances at me when ever am nt looking ,and i could feel the calmness in her when we are together , so i decided to break the ice and tell her about my hidden feelings , and that was where the whole problem started , after i told her , she didnt say anything but she started avoiding me , when ever she sees me coming towards her way ,she will either change direction or run back ,jst to avoid our eyes from meeting , she even removed me from facebook , i know am not too bad looking and she clearly told me she wanted a date , am not too good at relationship matters ,and i don't understand what is going on , plz help me out ,advice needed
She doesnt want you plain and simple
Why is it so hard for guys to comprehend
na by force?

1 Like

Re: I Told Her ,i Have Feeling For Her And These Is What Happened by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 28, 2016
donbenedict:
free minded husby. So that means when he cheats, u'll cheat also grin
if I want to, but I choose not to because of my pride and ego wink cheesy
Re: I Told Her ,i Have Feeling For Her And These Is What Happened by NevetsIbot(m): 12:56pm On Aug 28, 2016
see his pics sef... Poor editing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Nairaland Guy Would U Choose As Your Nairaland Love/crush On Nairaland? / Unromantic Gestures From My Boss / It Sucks When Everyone Is Sleeping But You're Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.