Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

I Hate To Love Him - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Hate To Love Him (41230 Views)

Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" / To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne / New Story : Afraid To Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate To Love Him by sosa993: 4:03pm On Sep 02, 2016
Chapter5

Noah's POV

Danladi and I were ushered in by rose. I must say the room is really beautiful and very feminine, which I like. The wall were painted peach an it had cream on every knobs as well as the bed spread, I looked around the room until my eyes locked with someone seated on a plastic chair.......

From another person's POV
Her brown eyes narrowed " what is he doing here ?" Rose smiled slightly and sat on the bed. She didn't know what to tell her friend.

"I said what is he doing here?"

Rose voice croaked as she tries to explain to Lola.

"answer me now" Lola stood up, her small hands balled into tiny fists and her eyes filled with angry colour. Rose worsened everything with her response " they are my friends- I- have the right to invite anyone here".

Lola saw heat coming into her face, she was ready to throw them out "we both have the right, you should have asked me first"

Rose anger was just below the surface, so she kept silent.

" how would you bring this devil into our room". She looked over at Noah and his friend who were already sitting on the bed.

Rose shouted at her in a loud and unpleasant way " you know what, if you don't feel comfortable- then leave, we both paid for this room".

Lola glared at rose " wow! So this is it, I should leave?" She asked in a softer voice.

" yes go" she waved in a 'whatever ' kind of way.

Lola stuffed her bag with some book,her library card and her phone. She stormed out of the room grumbling as she slammed the door.

Lola opened the library door and went straight into the reception,where the libarian sat, she showed the woman her library card. The woman fixed her glasses on her nose bridge as she read out her name, she returned the library card to Lola and smiled at her which Lola returned with a quick smile.

Lola walked away from from the librarian, she went straight and turned right where there were empty seats, with lots of books on the shelves. She spotted a corner and walked there, she took out her phone and put it on silence mood. She also took out her.chemistry 101 text book and began to srudy. Five minutes into studying, she noticed she was blocked from the natural light the window provided, she looked up and saw Ade staring down at her.

"hey" his voice was deep and hoarse. She flashed him a smile.

"it's been a while I saw you" he said

"it's been a while I saw you too" she gave him am accusatory look.

" yea, am sorry I didn't call you. I have been busy" he explained with all sincerity.She say with her and they chatted silently. He asked lots of questions, which included some personal things.

"I had a nice time Ade" she said in a soft voice, which made him smile, he lean In and kissed her on her fore head.

"I hope to see more of you Lola, I promise I'll call you this time." He said and Wales into the darkness, she walked into her compound and knocked the door. A frowning Rose opened the door which made lola's smile disappear. Lola walked past her and lay on her bed until she slept off.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate To Love Him by sosa993: 8:32pm On Sep 03, 2016
hey guys, I know you probablly hate me now..... I travelled for a naming ceremony so have been busy, and I know tommorow is gonna be the same, cos that's. D-day. I'll be back by Monday. I promise .

your girl esosA
Re: I Hate To Love Him by elmogaji(m): 11:29pm On Sep 03, 2016
have a nice time bt on monday ur updates beta b lenghty
Re: I Hate To Love Him by sosa993: 5:17pm On Sep 06, 2016
chapter 5

from another person's POV

when people said things like ' best friend's makes the worst enemies, Lola ademola wouldn't have ever thought that quote would mean a thing to her, it had been three weeks her and her best friend rose stopped talking, she had wished things would just go back to normal, but she couldn't herself to the level of apologising and asking for forgiveness. things had really changed between them, they've stopped cooking together, inshort they've stopped doing things together. there was a day rose had borrowed one of lola's sandals and it had become a serious fight which could have gone really physical, but for the intervention of their neighbours. Lola had insulted rose and called her all sorts of nasty names. those days when they were best friend's are gone now, rose hardly sleeps in the room now that she has new friends, she wanted nothing to do with Lola again. Lola wanted to prove to her best friend, she didn't need her. she was now very close to Ade, they had gone strolled together one evening when ade told her he liked her. "Lola i want you to be mine" he said as he held her hands tight, but in a way that she wouldn't feel Any pressure. she looked into his eyes unsure of what to say. "I don't know add" she said as she pulls her hand slowly away from ade's grip and looked down. she always felt she around ade. she couldn't explain why it was like that, but what mattered to was that she liked him.

" What do you mean by you don't k know?" ade asked, as his eyes narrow .his tone had changed which made her a bit frightened. the guy whose eyes was once sparkling with excitement had turn sour.

" Why wouldn't you know,you probably like that other guy in the department. uhn?"his face wrinkled in anger. Lola was surprised by his sudden outburst . she took few steps back and examined his face.

"which guy?" She asked.

Ade slide his fingers through his hair as he walked away from Lola in anger. he left her in the middle of the road, he didn't call her for about three days and even dropped her calls. he had apologised to her through a text on the fourth day, which made Lola finally date him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate To Love Him by sosa993: 5:19pm On Sep 06, 2016
chapter 6

from another person's POV

when people said things like ' best friend's makes the worst enemies, Lola ademola wouldn't have ever thought that quote would mean a thing to her, it had been three weeks her and her best friend rose stopped talking, she had wished things would just go back to normal, but she couldn't herself to the level of apologising and asking for forgiveness. things had really changed between them, they've stopped cooking together, inshort they've stopped doing things together. there was a day rose had borrowed one of lola's sandals and it had become a serious fight which could have gone really physical, but for the intervention of their neighbours. Lola had insulted rose and called her all sorts of nasty names. those days when they were best friend's are gone now, rose hardly sleeps in the room now that she has new friends, she wanted nothing to do with Lola again. Lola wanted to prove to her best friend, she didn't need her. she was now very close to Ade, they had gone strolled together one evening when ade told her he liked her. "Lola i want you to be mine" he said as he held her hands tight, but in a way that she wouldn't feel Any pressure. she looked into his eyes unsure of what to say. "I don't know add" she said as she pulls her hand slowly away from ade's grip and looked down. she always felt she around ade. she couldn't explain why it was like that, but what mattered to was that she liked him.

" What do you mean by you don't k know?" ade asked, as his eyes narrow .his tone had changed which made her a bit frightened. the guy whose eyes was once sparkling with excitement had turn sour.

" Why wouldn't you know,you probably like that other guy in the department. uhn?"his face wrinkled in anger. Lola was surprised by his sudden outburst . she took few steps back and examined his face.

"which guy?" She asked.

Ade slide his fingers through his hair as he walked away from Lola in anger. he left her in the middle of the road, he didn't call her for about three days and even dropped her calls. he had apologised to her through a text on the fourth day, which made Lola finally date him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hate To Love Him by sosa993: 6:32pm On Sep 06, 2016
continuation of chapter 6

the girl sat on a white plastic chair, she felt uncomfortable been her first time of visiting him.
" You look tensed " he said as walked to her and pulled her up from where she sat and led her to his bed. she tried to pull back but he was already dragging her.

" What will you eat jor" he smiled at her,and turned on the tv.she shrugged, she didn't want to eat in his house but he was really pestering her and even said he would be mad at her if she didn't eat. she didn't wanted to annoy him by saying no, so she agreed to prepare spaghetti, fried plantain with stew. she had finished cooking and was washing some plates in his kitchen when she felt his hands around her waist. she wriggled herself from his grip which made her even press her back more on his crotch. she felt his bulge pressed on her, which made her feel more uncomfortable.

" You know the more you try to push me away the more you turn me on" he smirked at her. she was terrified at what he said but she had to act calm.

"not funny" she said as her fore head wrinkled. she had mixed feelings. she was scared, annoyed at what he had said. he backed away when he realised she was scared. he had to act smart, he wanted her badly and would do anything.

she walked back to the room with two plates of spaghetti, he took it from her and put it down. he motioned for her to sit closer which she did and they are silently together.

"I hope you liked the food"

Instead of answering, Ade reached for her
putting his hand on the back of
her neck, she scrunched her nose in disgust, she could taste the food in his mouth which irritated her.

He continued kissing her not caring if she didn't return his kiss,he wanted her so bad.
the kiss was light at first, then it became more urgent, his tongue in
her mouth, he pulled her so tight that her whole body pressed against his.
Her breasts against his chest, as her whole body started
sending a message that was undeniable.

He pulled her against
him, thinking that he'd never get her close
enough, he stopped kissing her lips and he pulled her a little away to study face before kissing the crook of her neck. That was the weakest part of her body and if she doesn't act fast, he'll get her to bed. which she wasnt ready for. Not yet. she groaned as she tried to push him off.

"hmm sto- op ple-ase" he continued kissing her neck which aroused her even more. she regained herself when he was starting to pushis hand into her skirt, she pushed him away forcefully and slapped him. He looked at her stunned. he angrily stood up and went straight to his door.

"out before I change my mind"ade said.

hey guys am back, am sorry this was a bit boring, more updates to come.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate To Love Him by callmeomotee33(f): 8:27pm On Sep 06, 2016
Welcome back dear ...as we did not see meat and jollof rice for the naming ceremony...thanks for the updates and waiting for more
Re: I Hate To Love Him by kaecyy(m): 11:10pm On Sep 06, 2016
Getting interesting. Sosa.
Doing a good job.

Following.
Re: I Hate To Love Him by sosa993: 6:44am On Sep 07, 2016
yea, good morning everyone and thanks for following, more updates to come.

1 Like

Re: I Hate To Love Him by Shakyroh320(f): 8:29am On Sep 07, 2016
Gud write up,kip it cumin
Re: I Hate To Love Him by sosa993: 5:24pm On Sep 07, 2016
chapter 7

from lola's POV

I watched him frowned as he stood up and opened the door "ohh before I change my mind " he said. I stood there confused on what to do. he glared and shouted at me "now!". I shook. I feared for my safety at that moment, because I knew the type of guy I was dealing with, he's a very temperamental person.

I quickly took my bag and my phone and ran out of his room without looking back. I wondered why he didn't even beat me when I hit him. I guess I was only lucky. I felt hot tears roll down my cheeks uncontrollably as I waited in the rain outside his compound.

I saw a bike-man coming towards me and I waved him down. I told him the address of where I was going and he took me there.

when I dropped from his bike, I played him his money and I head straight to my room, I noticed the door was slightly opened so I entered without knocking.

I saw rose laughing hysterically with danladi, I guess he must have said something really funny, you know rose for being rose. she was the type of girl that loved laughing a lot.

I looked at her as our eyes locked, which made her happy face turn into a frown. I greeted them, but only Danladi replied. I could see he was surprised because I had always ignored them whenever I see them.

I was still mad at rose telling me to get out of our room and even choosing a guy over me her best friend, although I was already getting tired of the grudge we kept. it made me feel really guilty any time I see her.

"rose i am greeting you" she looked at me with disdain which made me feel really worthless. she scowled at me and hissed. this was strange to becuasr rose wasn't that type of girl , she is a very soft girl who hates quarrels.

she stood up and pulled Danladi with her and they both left the room. I watched where she stood before leaving and I slumped on my bed tired of everything, life, school. I have lost my best friend who loved me so much and accepts all my flaws. I resumed crying again, this time sobbed violently and my body shooked uncontrollably.I wish rose would forgive me, but I was to proud to tell her how sorry I was. or maybe I was just scared of what her reactions would be if I apologised.

I sobbed for what felt like hours before drifting to sleep.

I woke up to the sound coming from my phone. it was an alarm sound which i had set on my phone and it always sounded every weekdays in the mornign, so that I wouldn't be late for my early morning lectures.

I didn't want to leave my bed yet. I was really enjoying my sleep and besides my eyes are so heavy due to me crying last night.

for some reasons I didn't want to face Ade just yet , after that incident that happened yesterday evening.

After about two minutes I finallystood up and went straight into the bathrroom to have my bath. I left the bathroom almost immediately and I searched through my pile of cloths in the wardrobe as I searched for what to wear.

I got dressed and left for lecture.

I walked straight into the lecture room and the place was already filled up with familiar faces, some talked while others stopped talking and whispered when they noticed me enter the hall.I walked to the back of the hall and sat at a corner.

I turned around and saw three girls staring and whispering. one of them chuckled when our eyes meet.

"she's a bitch" she said. I turned back and took my book out to read something before the lecture starts. I heard another girl whispered " I can't believe she was stupid Enough to send such to him" she said in a tone that obviously showed she was irritated.which made me feel uneasy.

Just then a guy walked past where I sat and stepped on my leg.I looked up and saw the mischief in his eyes. He must have intentionally stepped on me.

"watch where you going " I said in a low voice, he frowned his face and muttered " slut" before walking off.

later after lectures was over ,I walked out of the hall slowly when a girl approached me. she wasn't my friend but she is a familiar face. she told me about a rumour been spread around about me.

As she spoke my leg weakened.My worst night mare. This was more like de-ja-vu. Everything that happened to me in secondary was repeating itself again.

This time......... worse!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hate To Love Him by Omobolajisword(f): 8:10pm On Sep 07, 2016
Nice story shewriter
Re: I Hate To Love Him by Omobolajisword(f): 8:11pm On Sep 07, 2016
Nice story
Re: I Hate To Love Him by Perfectionist11: 10:33pm On Sep 07, 2016
Nice one.
Re: I Hate To Love Him by sosa993: 8:59am On Sep 08, 2016
guys thank you so much, the comments and all, 1796views means a lot to me. I'll be updating soon
Re: I Hate To Love Him by precydamsel(f): 11:47am On Sep 08, 2016
Wow, great story,keep it up!!
Re: I Hate To Love Him by sosa993: 5:11pm On Sep 08, 2016
chapter 8

lola's POV
The following day, i woke up feeling so weak. I had locked myself in the room and avoided people,I couldn't eat not drink anything. in short I didn't feel hungry at all. I was scared. I just laid on my bed and stared at the ceiling. I just want to end this. even if I had to take my life.

it was like I was cursed right from birth. people always found a way to make my life miserable.

I was lost in my thoughts, I didn't see rose come in with danladi and Noah. I smiled sadly at my friend. For the first time in a long while she smiled back.

"I heard what happened- is - true?" rose said as she smiled at me and motioned her visitors to sit too.

"No! you know too well . How can I be that foolish to send something like that to him. why? why am I so unlucky"

"yes I know you very well. plea-se stop - stop crying Lola. I'll help you get through this.

"how? this is a stigma " I sobbed . unable to control my emotions.

"we'll get through this. I promise."rose pulled me closer and hugged me,as i wept on her shoulder.

"I just want to die already"

Rose pulled back and stared at me in shock. " No! don't you dare say that again."

"rose am sorry for how I treated you, I never knew it would hurt you" I said sniffing as I tried to clean my tears away with the back of my Palm.

I looked towards where Danladi and Noah sat. Danladi smiled at me in a way that made me feel safe, but as soon as I glanced at Noah, he quickly looked away.

I stood up and went to where danladi and Noah sat.

"Am sorry " I said slowly.

"its okay. Lola. we could just start a fresh" Danladi smiled at me reassuringly.

I looked at Noah, but he never uttered a word. I couldn't even read him at that moment. His face was void of emotions.

"can I even still face people in the department" I said as I turned to rose.

" yes you can." rose said.

I smiled at her. she went towards our wardrobe and brought out a short dress.

"go and have your bath. You wearing this, let's go to the mall" she said.

" No I ca-"

"hmm hmm. Am not taking no for an answer. The four of us are going, so you better get dressed now" rose.

As soon we entered the mall, I could already feel my mood lighten. it isn't the shopping that made me feel this way. I was just happy I made peace with my best friend and then the fluorescent lights and high ceiling already made me feel alive.

we went where they sold ice creams and we bought it, Danladi paid for the four us and then we were served. Noah never stopped giving me intense stares which made me feel really shy.

it got to a stage I wanted to tell him to stop staring, but I didn't have the guts to, I just apologised to the three of them. I don't want to act mean again.

As soon as we finished taking our ice creams, we walked down to the cinema to get tickets for a movie. we were told we couldn't take in the edible things we bought because it wasn't a product of the cinema. we had to sit and eat what we could eat and we hid some things in our bags( rose and I).

when we walked into the film theartre. it was so dark I had to hold rose's hand which made her laugh. she told me she was going to sit and the back because she wanted to have an alone time with 'him'.

"I can't sit with Noah" I whispered to rose, which made her laugh even louder.

"He's not going to eat you." she said as she claimed the stairs leading to the back seat.I stood at the fifth step before Turing to my left to sit and the last chair on that row. I sat down until I noticed Noah had followed me too.

I could see the outline of his face from the lights of the screen. He smirked at me, before paying ful attention to the film that was been played.

2 Likes

Re: I Hate To Love Him by elmogaji(m): 6:11pm On Sep 08, 2016
gr8......Watch out 4 typo errors
Re: I Hate To Love Him by sosa993: 7:15pm On Sep 08, 2016
elmogaji:
gr8......Watch out 4 typo errors

thanks a lot, yes I will
Re: I Hate To Love Him by Holashikemi(f): 7:39pm On Sep 08, 2016
update too short tho #thumbs up
Re: I Hate To Love Him by sosa993: 5:53pm On Sep 10, 2016
chapter 9

lola's POV

I study him as he walked out of the cinema, rose and danladi were already ahead .They look so cute together. rose hasn't really told me anything about them since we just got back to talking.

"hey" Noah stopped in his tracks and turned to look at me. I smiled nervously at him as he waits for me to catch up with him.

" Uh..... so did you like the movie ?" He asked and I nodded and looked down as I twist my fingers.

"good..........." he chuckle. Rose called out to us, we walked faster and quickened our steps.

The next day I stay glued to my seat, I couldn't walk around the department because of the fear of been made fun of. I couldn't go to the cafeteria. I had to send Rose to help me get something to eat and bring it to class. in fact I came to class because we had a test that I needed to do.

I looked at where Ade sat as he laughed with his friends. I gave him death glares before I was distracted.

"if looks could " Noah said.
I turned around to see him smiling down at me and I smiled back.

" You know .... you'll have to report him to the school authority about what he did to you"

"No! I don't want to report him, besides.... I already cleared my name"

""how ? not everybody believes you"

"does it really .after what they believe?"
" Lola it does, that bastard, released some nude pictures that isn't even yours and claims its you. and there you are saying it doesn't really matter. I didn't even do half of what that idiot did to you and you hated for so many years" he snapped. people turned their attention to us and started mummering. He looked at Ade who cocked his eyebrows in return. I tried to hold Noah's arm but he jerks always from me, not in a violent way but in a way that showed he was very angry. He probably saw as a coward.

yes I am scared of what would happen if I report him. Noah had told me to tell the authorities that he was blackmailing me and finally released some pictures. I couldn't go with the plan. what if it backfired ? I just wanted to let things slide without hurting anyone. I looked down as tears begin to wet my cheeksjust then Rose and entered the class carrying drinks and some snacks in a transparent nylon. while danlandi followed.

"hey I got your fav snacks" she said excitedly, I looked up and Rose's smile dissappeared when she saw my eyes.

"can just go home?" I asked

"but-"

"please let's just go, it's not like we have any other. important lectures asides the seminar" I pleaded. she smiled at me and pulled me up.

back in my room

"so what really happened back at school?" Rose asked as she takes off her shoes and her jacket.

I was about to explain to her when I heard a knock on the door. I stood there looking at the person staring down at me when I opened the door.

I was angry at him, but I couldn't help but stare at his gorgeous face. He smiled at me wearily as he steps closer trying to get into my room. I stopped him abruptly as my hand lands on his chest trying to block him from entering. It felt so good touching him and I wish I could justt pull him closer and lay my head on his hard chest.

'No! I have to stay d at him' i thjought.

I frowned at him.
"enjoying the feeling right?" He smirked at me. I quickly pulled my hand away and he chuckles. I back away as he entered my room and greeted rose who replied him and left the room.

Great! she left me with him. I shrugged

He walks over to the chair and sat down.

" what do you want?" I asked as I crossed my hands on my chest.

"I have to talk to you"

"well am all ears " I replied

" Am sorry" he said and I scoff.

" Why are you so mean to me?"

"hmm.... let's see..... well I just don't like you" He stands up and walk over to me.

" really?, how you get really shakey whenever you are around me?" his lips curve into a smile.

I back away slowly and then I stumbled as my leg crossed the multiple socket cord.just in time his hands catch me, he stares longingly and I looked away. He releases me and I lay back on my bed and then he crawls next to me.

"I really like you" He tried cuddling me as his breath fanned my neck.

"don't you dare-"

"shhhh" he kissed my neck and pulls me even closer this time. he trails my neckline with his tongue. Then he shifts my jaws towards him and slowly rests his lips lightly on mine.

" No " I muttered, unsure of what to do, he pulled his face away and spoke. " You know you want this" .

suddenly he kissed me softly , forcing his tongue into my mouth. I let out a soft moan into his mouth as he cupped my breast, he was about to slide his hand under my shirt when someone walked in...........................

1 Like

Re: I Hate To Love Him by sosa993: 11:02am On Sep 13, 2016
continuation.......

"shit" Noah cursed. Rose choked over her laughter while Danladi laughed uncontrollably. I let out a small groan and push Noah away, just then I noticed the bulge in his trousers. I choked at the sight of it and Noah grinned when he noticed I was looking at him. I quickly stood up and sat down on the chair while Noah followed.

He pulled me from where I sat and whispered into my ear "come see me off".

I nod and followed him out of my room and walked him down the street silently. during this time he never took his eyes away from me. He took my hand in his and smiled. "lets go to my place"

I drew my hand away from his and looked at him. I had never visited his apartment, how come his asking me to come over now.

'gosh How silly am I. of course he wants to sleep with me I thought.

"never" I shook my head and kept walking.

"why?" He replied.

" after what happened ? you know what ...... stop it......stop asking me any question. You almost took my breats out of my bra. so no ... I am not coming to your house" . He looked at my and let out an hearty laugh.

"slow down...... You didn't even stop me when I wanted to touch you... if your friend never came home I would have done more, so why are you mad at me"

I Stare at him in this disbelief, I can't believe he just said that. He was right I should have stopped him, but I enjoyed every inch of what he did. I let out a sigh and shrugged.

"I'll never see you as cheap. Okay?.. so .... please do t make that face. I like you a lot" he said

" Okay... I need to go back" I replied and I turned back.

"where's your bf?" Rose said as I walk in. I sat down on the bed next to her and shook my head .

"where's yours?" I asked

Rose chuckled, she rolls over to my side and tickled me. I shoved her away and kept panting. " You.... I know I hate that rose". she gave me a cure pout and I laughed.

" Am glad you agree he's your boyfriend" rose said

" No!" I screamed "he's not jor"

"your wahala. The heart knows what it wants" she wiggled her tongue at me and I rolled my eyes.

" anyway.. Danladi's birthday is tommorow. he's throwing a party later in the evening"

"party, I hate parties" I replied. she gave me a blank expression, she took her phone and started playing games on it.

now I have no choice than to go.

I was listening to a song and dancing to it in my room when my phone rang

" hey, I was wondering if we could hang out today" he said from the other end of the phone.

" shouldn't you be help tyour friend for the party?" I replied

"I need an answer, not a question"

"okay... I'll hang out" I replied

"thanks cutie, I'll see you around then " . I could feel his excitement.

" He wants to hangout rose" . she laughed and starts jumping on the bed excitedly. "I'll something for you"

"he just wants to hang out" I replied.
Re: I Hate To Love Him by sosa993: 11:03am On Sep 13, 2016
continuation.......

"shit" Noah cursed. Rose choked over her laughter while Danladi laughed uncontrollably. I let out a small groan and push Noah away, just then I noticed the bulge in his trousers. I choked at the sight of it and Noah grinned when he noticed I was looking at him. I quickly stood up and sat down on the chair while Noah followed.

He pulled me from where I sat and whispered into my ear "come see me off".

I nod and followed him out of my room and walked him down the street silently. during this time he never took his eyes away from me. He took my hand in his and smiled. "lets go to my place"

I drew my hand away from his and looked at him. I had never visited his apartment, how come his asking me to come over now.

'gosh How silly am I. of course he wants to sleep with me I thought.

"never" I shook my head and kept walking.

"why?" He replied.

" after what happened ? you know what ...... stop it......stop asking me any question. You almost took my breats out of my bra. so no ... I am not coming to your house" . He looked at my and let out an hearty laugh.

"slow down...... You didn't even stop me when I wanted to touch you... if your friend never came home I would have done more, so why are you mad at me"

I Stare at him in this disbelief, I can't believe he just said that. He was right I should have stopped him, but I enjoyed every inch of what he did. I let out a sigh and shrugged.

"I'll never see you as cheap. Okay?.. so .... please do t make that face. I like you a lot" he said

" Okay... I need to go back" I replied and I turned back.

"where's your bf?" Rose said as I walk in. I sat down on the bed next to her and shook my head .

"where's yours?" I asked

Rose chuckled, she rolls over to my side and tickled me. I shoved her away and kept panting. " You.... I know I hate that rose". she gave me a cure pout and I laughed.

" Am glad you agree he's your boyfriend" rose said

" No!" I screamed "he's not jor"

"your wahala. The heart knows what it wants" she wiggled her tongue at me and I rolled my eyes.

" anyway.. Danladi's birthday is tommorow. he's throwing a party later in the evening"

"party, I hate parties" I replied. she gave me a blank expression, she took her phone and started playing games on it.

now I have no choice than to go.

I was listening to a song and dancing to it in my room when my phone rang

" hey, I was wondering if we could hang out today" he said from the other end of the phone.

" shouldn't you be help tyour friend for the party?" I replied

"I need an answer, not a question"

"okay... I'll hang out" I replied

"thanks cutie, I'll see you around then " . I could feel his excitement.

" He wants to hangout rose" . she laughed and starts jumping on the bed excitedly. "I'll something for you"

"he just wants to hang out" I replied. I took my towel and dashed into the bathroom to have my bath...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate To Love Him by sosa993: 3:04pm On Sep 13, 2016
chapter 10

lola's POV

we strolled around in the neigbourhood . I had told Noah earlier I didn't want to go to any restaurants because to me it was just a waste of resources and besides we wouldn't have as much fun as walking around, laughing and shouting.

I had always believed Noah to be some arrogant, spoilt rich kid but the reverse is the case. he's nicer than I thought and I think I am already falling for him.

I held his hand in glee and kept swinging it. " You such a cutie Lola". I laughed quietly and gave him small squeeze before sliding my hand off his.

God he looks so irresistible. even though I hate the fact that I already like him, I didn't want to show him but I can't help it.

"I know I look attractive but am I really safe walking with you?" He said softly.

"uh... uh" I stammered.

" You like me don't you?" He grinned and i punched him on his shoulder. we were both arguing on whether I liked him or not when we got interrupted by someone..... a girl.

I turned and looked at her, she looked absolutely gorgeous. she had long shapely legs with a small curvy hips any guy would kill for. she gave me weird looks which I over looked it. she tried to lunch a slap at me before realizing I had been staring for quite sometime. No I am not a lesbian but that girl looks beautiful, I staggered as Noah pushed me away in other to protect me from the assault .

"this thing is the reason why you left me ?" She shouted at Noah while she tried to loosen noah's grip from her hands. " I'll show You" .

"I don't even know you..." I replied.

"he's my boyfriend idiot" . I got confused with her response, I looked to Noah for an explanation but he kept muttering I can explain.

I felt like hitting him. ' why would he let me like him when he knew he had someone's I wondered.

I didn't shout, I just glared at him silently. I hated been caught up in situations like this. I walked away from the two and I heard them arguing.

I heard foots steps running behind me and I was suddenly caught in the waist, I turned around to see it was now trying to beg me. I pushed him away and shouted at him "stay away from me"

later at the party ..........

" hey Lola" Rose said coming over to me, she had abandoned me earlier and went of with danladi.

"do you like the party?"
I nodded "yea I do, not that I have a choice. do i?"

Rose slapped me on the back "stop with act jor, Noah will be here soon. He went to get more drinks. so please loosen up.

my stomach churned at the mention of noah's name.I didn't want to talk about him and I had done a a good job avoiding that topic.
Rose too a cup of alcohol and gulped it. I opened my mouth in awe and snatched the cup from her, but she had already finished it. i looked at her and frowned "since when did you start drinking?" I asked.

" since now, don't worry I'll be good" she let out a fruity laugh.

"just be safe" I said. I walked away as soon as I saw ade coming our way.

He caught up with me and dragged me outside.

"what?" I screamed and pulled away from him.

"babe... I... miss you " he belched. I scrunched my nose at the stench of alcohol hoozing out from his breath.

"come on ........don't tell me ....You... don't miss me band's

"don't call me babe". He tried to wal away but he dragged me back " not so fast. don't you.... want to hang out with... me?"

I tried to push him away again but he pulls me back and twists my hand to the back. his height and muscular chest hovered over me. his grip tightened and I screamed but this time he covered my pith with his palm.

"I let you go that day. it doesn't.. mean you are escaping this time around". He shoved me to the fence at a corner in the compound and turned me around making me back face him.

I cried and shook. I tried to kick him but he was too strong.

"somebody help me!" I screamed through his palm.

"I swear I kill you... if you shout again" he tightened his palm on my mouth when I heard a familiar voice..... Noah. I bit his palm with every strength in me and stomped his foot he lets out a shout and I scream for Noah.

Noah rushed to where I was and pushed ade away which made him fall.

Ade growled, he staggered and raised his fist to hit Noah, but Noah was quick, he kicked Add in the face which made him fall again. before ade could get up Noah punched his face, I kept crying as I tried to pull noah away. I knew ade is a violent type and I was scared he would hurt Noah.I pleaded to Noah but he didn't listen, he just kept connecting his fists to Ade's face.

Ade lay on the ground weak, I was scared he was dead already so I rush back to the party to get danladi.

we both rushed out to meet them , but was shocked at what we saw...............

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate To Love Him by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 13, 2016
Oops.... I'd appreciate one more update biko. Nice work btw.
Re: I Hate To Love Him by Nmaglit: 4:41pm On Sep 13, 2016
Nice one op u r doing a great job
Re: I Hate To Love Him by sosa993: 7:04pm On Sep 13, 2016
continuation......

Ade's face was covered in blood as he lay there not moving. I rushed to where he was when I noticed he was still breathing which made me heave a sigh of relief.

I gave Noah a look of disbelief which made him shrug " the idiot deserved it" he straightened his wrinkled shirt and dust of some diets on his jeans. Ade stood up and tried to swing a punch at Noah from the back but Danladi was quick to lunch another punch at him, he shoved ade to the wall and held on to the collar of his polo " back off".

Noah held my wrist and pulled me away while Danladi walked back to the party.

"let me take you home" Noah said.

"no!" I snapped .

"what's wrong ... with you.. I just risked my life for you"

"you see... that is the problem 'risked' .. what if he hurt you" I cried .

"well he didn't" he scoffed .

we walked silently back to my house. when we got to my house i fumbled with the keys which made Noah take it from me and open the door. I entered my room and dropped my bag on the floor. I walked to the table and took my face wipe to remove my make-up. Noah stood at the door and gave me a weak smile "I'll see you tomorrow"

"please stay with me" I said in a shaky voice .He gazed at me in amazement before walking into my room......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hate To Love Him by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 13, 2016
Thanks for updating...... Yuah doing a good job.
Re: I Hate To Love Him by elmogaji(m): 8:35pm On Sep 13, 2016
tank you
Re: I Hate To Love Him by Deegeorge(m): 10:38pm On Sep 13, 2016
Abeq come nd fnsh ds story o
Re: I Hate To Love Him by stardomberry: 6:49am On Sep 15, 2016
I am loving every single line
Re: I Hate To Love Him by dimssy(m): 11:54am On Sep 15, 2016
Oya OP come here ooooooo.
Some people are hungry for update ooo.
*sips yoghurt*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie Hosts Lupita Nyong’o In Lagos / Love Is A Dangerous Game / Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.