Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,582 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

I Hate To Love Him - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Hate To Love Him (41228 Views)

Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" / To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne / New Story : Afraid To Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate To Love Him by sosa993: 6:20pm On Sep 15, 2016
chapter 11

lola's pov

I woke up to the smell of food from the kitchen. I turned around on the bed as I searched around with my hands trying to touch Noah , I opened my eyes when I realised he wasn't beside me.

I got up from the bed. I walked into the kitchen while squinting my eyes.

"Noah I didn't know you'd be up this early" I said surprised. I gulped a bit when I see him turn around. 'uhmmm .....and why aren't you having your shirt on?" I arched my left brow in question. He laughed and returned his attention to what he was doing.

I cleared my throat and glanced at him, he was busy mixing eggs with spice. I heaistated a little then walked to where he was. "let me finish it up for you" I made to collect the fork from him.

"don't worry am almost done, I cooked this potatoes too" he said pointing toward the peeled skin of potatoes left on the side of the sink.

" Am surprised" I said.

"about what?" He asked .

" It's not common seeing a guy cook for a girl". I fixed my eyes on him waiting for his response. he simply frowned a little and shook his head. "it's like you get this ideas in your head and act like you know a lot about every guy. I am not a chauvunist, so me cooking isn't even a big deal. besides my mum......was..... . You know what never mind" he let out a heavy sigh.

"well I don't know much about other guys, but I know you too well" I scoffed.

" Okay...." he replied sounding less concerned about anything I had to say.

" You bullied me for years ...rememb-?"

"Are we still on this? Noah flared "I already apologised to you" his eyes were now red.

"look just because you beat someone up for me ....doesn't make you are any better" I shot back. Noah looked dejected. He switched off the gas and walked out of the kitchen. I followed seconds later.

"where are you going?" I asked

"home" he replied. Not caring to acknowledge my presence.

"I was just pulling your legs" I tried to seize his arm,but he gently removes it from qrasp.

" No you weren't. You believe you know me too well" he replied "but you know nothing". He went straight for the door and left me standing.

"Noah" I called out as I tried to push through the crowd in front of my faculty. I had lecture by 9:am but I needed to talk to Noah. I had called him a number of times on his phones but he wouldn't pick my calls.

I don't get why he's angry with me, but I needed to apologise and just get this over with.

I stopped to catch my breath before calling out his name again, this time he looked back, with a frown. He stopped walking, which allowed me to catch up.

"why are you even ignoring me?" I let out a heavy breath.

"uh... why would I ignore you?" He asked .

"gosh! stop feigning innocence" I was frustrated by his response.

it was understandable if he didn't want to talk to me, but that didn't give him any reason to act so insensitive. I glare at him and he gave me a nonchalant shrug.

" You know what?...screw you" I tapped his chest with my fingers which made him stagger before walking off.

"come on .." he sprints after me " ok ... Am sorry"

"well you should be. I was only pulling your legs. but you took it way too personal". I replied.

" why won't i?" He looked at me intently. he was obviously angry.

"I should be the one getting all angry, not you.... You led me on into thinking we had a thing-" I was enraged. people gave us stares but I didn't care.

Noah let's out a loud grunt. "that girl is not even my girlfriend, yes we had a thing... but that's it .. just a thing"

"hmm... Am sure that'll be the same thing you'd te other girls when you are done with me" I replied.

"I can't believe you'd say this....I like you a lot" he slides his finger through his hair in frustration.

I shooked my head and looked at him straight in the eye " then prove it". I walked straight into the lecture room.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hate To Love Him by Nmaglit: 6:38pm On Sep 15, 2016
If I tell u sosa that am not enjoying this story then am not been truthful to myself. Uwwese

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate To Love Him by Nmaglit: 6:39pm On Sep 15, 2016
If I tell u sosa that am not enjoying this story then am not been truthful to myself. Uwwese (thank u)

1 Like

Re: I Hate To Love Him by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 15, 2016
Oh my sosa, you'r good. Thanks for the update
Re: I Hate To Love Him by sosa993: 7:50pm On Sep 15, 2016
thanks everyone, you don't know how much I appreciate your comments. I know I have been slow with the updates, am trying to finish up with the whole story, I promise to upload frequently hence forth.

God bless
Re: I Hate To Love Him by Missmossy(f): 8:46pm On Sep 15, 2016
Such a captivating piece, i pity Lola. Thumbs up.

1 Like

Re: I Hate To Love Him by sosa993: 8:48pm On Sep 15, 2016
continuation........

The next two hours of lecture was a bit boring. I couldn't concentrate on what the lecturer taught us, he just kept going on and on about a topic which made me wish I had just stayed home. I kept playing candy crush on my phone.

" So class this is going to be a group work, you'll be grouped according to your matric numbers" the lecturer said.

I was extremely happy when he carried his books and left the class.

As soon as I got to know my group members, I dashed out of the lecture room and went for my next lecture. I quickened my steps when I saw ' the girl's who attacked me. she was chatting gleefully with her friends. I turned around immediately to take the other stair case when I heard her call me. as much as she was beautiful, I hated her voice.

"hey" she gave me a mona-lisa kind of smile which made me so uncomfortable.

'this girl is so fake'. I thought within.

I looked away and adjusted the straps of my bag.

"hi" I replied coldly. I resented her so much even though I know little about her, the little I knew was enough for me. I mean what normal person would blame me for being friendly with Noah. she didn't know our story. we've been practically enemies for a long time, now that I've finally got to know how nice he is, I would do anything to keep him as mine

"its still funny he left me for you". she kept gesturing with her small hands in a way that irritates me. I kept my cool and let out a soft sigh.

" Am sorry ....who?" I asked . she fumed at me and her face turned sour which made chuckle. I love the fact that I was really getting under her skin.

"look here You idiot..... he's mine, you better stay away" she roared.

"I still don't know what you are on about..... Anyway.. I'll see you around" I gave her a disdainful look and walked away.

I walked into the lecture hall trying to search for rose. she had told me she was going to ditch the first lecture but was going to show up for URP 103.

I found a seat and sat down. I took out my phone , attached it's earpiece to eat and plug it into my ears. I felt someone tap me which made me look back........

chapter 12

lola's POV

"I came to check on you" he said and I avoid his gaze.

I fumbled with the door knob confused on what to do. I felt like shutting the door on him, but then again I wanted to spend the whole day with him.

I had ditched lectures today because I had a little stomach upset, I couldn't look after myself all day because rose had travelled to get some food stuffs, so it was more like a blessing he visited.

I step aside and let him in.

"rose called me....have you used any drugs?" He looked concerned which made me feel like pulling him into a tight hug. I gave him a soft nod.

slumped back on my bed and drank the water next to me. The water made feel like throwing up but i had no choice but to finish it up because of the powdered drugs I had put in it. Noah sat next to me and brought out some discs.

"I brought some films....I don't know what you would like" he took out his laptop and showed me the CD's

I looked through all the films and one caught my attention.

"kill Bill?... I have been looking for this film" I exclaimed excitedly and played the film. he gave me a smile which showed he was pleased by the way I reacted.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hate To Love Him by dimssy(m): 11:09pm On Sep 15, 2016
Thanks for the update.....
Come eat dinner.
Re: I Hate To Love Him by sosa993: 1:01pm On Sep 16, 2016
continuation.........

"I really liked this film" I smiled and nudged Noah's arm. He scrunched his face pretending to feel the pain on his arm. " Am glad you did". He took my hand in his palm which made me shudder. I drew my hand back immediately.

" Am still mad at you Noah" . I paused waiting for his response, he kept his gaze and acted calm.

" The girl thinks you are her boyfriend"

"am not" he retorted.

"she really likes you Noah ....I .... don't even think am a match sef, she's so pretty-"

"you are pretty too". Noah took my hands back in his hands. He had a way of looking at me that always make me feel like drawing him closer and kiss him.

He stared into my eyes and licked his lips which made its colour more prominent. I leaned in for a kiss but he pulled back. I was astonished by his action but he simply smiled.

" am not going to kiss you, until you believe me.... Lola that girl isn't even my type".

"stop acting like she's just some girl jor". I wrinkled my face and pout my mouth which made him chuckle.

"what's her name?" I asked

" Why would you need her name". He looked so confused.

"I just want to know jor"

"Ife" he replied.

" Oh okay". I cleared my throat and crossed my arms loosely on my chest.

chapter 13

lola's POV

"Why won't this girl just leave me alone now" . I let out a groan, Rose gave me a questioning look and handed my phone to her.

" Why would any normal person send this to someone.... don't mind her Lola.... she's just bluffing". Rose returned the phone to me and gave me a reassuring smile. I sighed heavily , took the phone from her and kept it in my bag. I had been getting crazy text messages from Ife for the past one week. How she got my number is what I don't even know.

I initially thought it was all a joke, but right now telling me she'd rip my face off isn't something i can joke with. This message sent a chill down my spine.

I couldn't concentrate throught the days lectures. I rushed home and left Rose in school.

' I have to tell Noah' i thought within . He is the only one who could stop her from sending further messages to me. I dialled his number as soon as I got home.

'the number you've dialled is not available at the moment , plea.....' I cut the phone and slumped on my bed. I couldn't think straight but I forced my body to cooperate. I slowly fell asleep in my room, the o my place I co sidered safe from harm's way.

she launched a punch at my face which made me fall to the ground. I tried to get back on my feet but I was too late, she sat on me and scratched my face with her disgusting long nails.

I screamed for Rose but she just stood there fear written all over face.

Ife stood up and rolled me in the mud, she sat on my back , this time she kept hitting me with a big hard stone.

just when I thought my life would be over soon, Rose pushed her off me and they both rolled, each struggling to over power the other. in split seconds Rose took the stone from her and kept smashing her face with it.

I weakly stood up and held Rose's hand , I stared at ife's blood covered face and I couldn't even recognise her any longer.

I kept crying and scream "she dead! oh my God!"

I screamed loud enough to make rose startled.

"are you okay. You sounded like you were crying" she had a concerned look on her face. I decided against telling her, she would only think am been paranoid..............

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hate To Love Him by elmogaji(m): 1:54pm On Sep 16, 2016
i couldnt concentrate during jumat cos i waa reading ds gr8 story.....
Re: I Hate To Love Him by kaecyy(m): 5:34pm On Sep 17, 2016
Pls so sosa, come and kwontinu o.

Nice story.
Re: I Hate To Love Him by sosa993: 1:03pm On Sep 19, 2016
chapter 14

Lola POV

I stood in front of Noah's apartment and dialled his number, he picked it up at first ring.

In a few seconds he came out to meet me. " why didn't you just knock on my door, rather than calling me" he furrowed his eyebrows.

" Am...... sorry. look I came to talk to you about Ife" I exhaled and looked at him.

He squinted his eyes " what's with Ife this time".

"she's been threatening me".

He put his arms around my neck and we walked into his apartment.

" are you sure it's her?" He looked confused.

"oh! do you have other girls I should be worried about" I flared.

" hey, come down..... okay?". He sat down on his bed and motioned me to sit too. He gave me a weak smile which made me return it a glare.

I was so not in the mood for a smile or whatsoever. I needed those text messages to stop.

"you need to talk to her...... Am so scared right now,I've been having dreams"

Noah put his palm on his lips trying to hold back his laughter. I punched him a little and gave him i-am-serious look which made him stop laughing.

He leaned on his back and stared at the ceiling.

"those messages are scary Noah.....please tell her to stop"

"oh......Kay okay! I will. but I don't think you should take her seriously"

I glared at him. I stood up and went for the door .

I turned at the doorway to look at him "just help me talk to her... please". I walked out of his room and went back home.

Noah's POV

"Ife you have to stop all this crap!". she just kept looking at me. I felt like smashing her face but I had to be a gentle man.

"I don't even know what you are talking about" she replied.

"next time she gets any message from you.... I swear you'll regret ever knowing me" I shouted.

she wiped the tears on her face" you are threatening me beacuase of that idiot".

"I don't care...... just.. just stop messaging her". I shook my finger at her, in a bid to warn her and stepped back. I gave her one last look then walked off.

I sat in the lecture room while the lecturer spoke, we had ARC101. "lola" I felt someone tap me from the back, I turned around and smiled at him.

Ife had stopped sending me messages. in fact anytime she sees me, she always avoids me like a plague.

Rose and I went out on several dates with Danladi and Noah (double dates). As for ade, haven't been seeing much of him to my relief.

"what's up" he smiled at me and I chuckled " we'll talk after class.....". He smiled and started jotting.

"lola". Noah grabbed my wrist.

"Noah" I smiled.

"i was thinking if we could hang out this evening"

"we hang out evrytime" I rolled my eyes.

"I mean like a real date.... just you and I alone".

" oh that type of da..'re" I dragged my words and raised my eyebrows, which made him laugh.

" Yes that type " he nodded.

" okay...I'll be ready by 7:00, don't keep me waiting".

He smiled and put his hand around my waist and walked to our next class.

*********************************************************************************

" you should have stayed back now...look at you...your cloth is dripping". I exclaimed and dragged him inside my room,

Rose wasn't around so it was just Noah and I. He went straight into the bathroom and locked the door.

He came out with one of my towels,he placed it around his neck.

"I guess there won't be any date" he sighed, I could see he was frustrated already.

" we can have a date here...we can just play scrabble... I have some slice bread to, so I'll just make a sandwich" I looked at him. He smileed at me and I went to the kitchen to prepare the sandwich.

within ten minutes I was back with the plates of sandwich. i served him his plate and got the scrabble from where I kept it.

"do you want to eat first?" I asked.

"I'll do both" he gave me a slight smile.

4 Likes

Re: I Hate To Love Him by kaecyy(m): 8:34pm On Sep 20, 2016
Keep em coming bro.

Good job.
Re: I Hate To Love Him by sosa993: 8:44pm On Sep 20, 2016
continuation.........

lola's POV

Noah tickled me as I tried to get away from him, I had won the game because I cheated. so he kept tickling me to punish me.

"st.....op....it" I choked on my laughter as I tried to grab his jaw, but he just pinned my hand and kept tickling me with his other hand.

"ple..ase now".

He stopped and made me roll over him. He grinned nd I smacked his chest. He held his chest playfully, like it had an effect on him.

" you this girl, you are a cheat Shey you know"

"yea I know, more of a talent" I wiggled my tongue which made him laugh. The rain had stopped now, but I didn't let him go home. I mean it was too dangerous to walk home.

He kept staring at me and I felt a little uneasy. I gave him slight smile.
He put his hand on my back and pulled me closer. I opened my mouth to say something, but he suddenly covered my mouth with his.

my lips parted with a sharp intake of breath.

He rolled over me,pulled back and gazed at my lips. He slowly leaned in to kiss me again. I stared at him before closing my eyes while kissing him.

A small moan escaped my lips. The taste of his lips was just so awesome.He drew closer to me, this time my breast were pressed against his hard chest. i returned his kiss and then wrapped my arms around him. He reached for my tank top and pulled it up revealling my two breast cover in two lace cup bra. He unhooked my bra and shifted it up so that it displayed my two firm big breasts. He stopped kissing and let out groan as he fed his eyes with the view.

He stared and then brought his lips over my tips, circling it before covering it with his wet tongue while he fondled with the other breast. I was lost in desires but I couldn't let him get it that easy.

I pushed him a little, then pulled my bra over my breasts.He rolled away from me and letting out a groan of frustration.

I pushed my tank top back on too.

" Am sorry...Am just not ready" I said.

He kept mute and gave me a nod. I smiled at him and backed away. He shut his eyes.

I leaned back to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek, before backing him.....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hate To Love Him by Missmossy(f): 9:05pm On Sep 20, 2016
Interesting, ride on sosa993. Your updates aint frequently, beautiful piece kudos.

2 Likes

Re: I Hate To Love Him by kaecyy(m): 3:19am On Sep 21, 2016
Sosa Jas updated .
Interesting

3 Likes

Re: I Hate To Love Him by teevodaprinz(m): 6:24am On Sep 21, 2016
sosa993:
chapter 2

whatsap message

" oh ooo! mummy have heard you jor. am not a baby anymore" I said.

"don't you dare talk to me that way, ever talk to me that way. ever. 7:30pm is late already"my Mimi screamed into the phone , I took the phone away from my ear to avoid hearing more of her screams.

" hello... He - l - lo"my mum shouted from the other end. I pulled my phone back to my ear in other to avoid more scolding.

"motigbo(i have heard you), I'll just go back home then. my regards to dad" I said before my mum cut the call.
I was still grumbling when I heard someone call my name , I looked towards the direction of the figure walking towards me. I couldn't figure who it was, so I backed away. Although the voice sounded so familiar, it was the voice of a guy. He walked closer to me until I realised who it was......

Noah.
I looked at his tall figure. He stopped in front of me and his eyes scanned my face. He looked gorgeously handsome, but I hated the fact someone that wicked could be this good looking. There's Something about his appearance that affects me. Even way back when we were younger.He carried himself with so much confidence or should I say pride.
He smirked at " I don't think it's safe walking alone here. it's getting late alrea-"

"oh! Save it" I waved my hand at his face.

" okay, what's good Lola?"

"nothing"

"would you mind if I take a walk with you?"

"like you are not walking with me already" I said icily, before moving away a little to keep my distance from him.

"can we just start over Lola? please!". I scoffed and looked away, Noah reached for my hand and pulled me closer to him, he tilted my chin up and made me face him. I looked into his eyes, then I pushed him away from me.

" stop acting like you are a better person now. you'll always be that mean arrogant bastard, who thinks too highly of himself". He looked at me with hurtful eyes . He was mad at me, his eyes had already turned red, but I didn't care, I wanted to hurt him with my words.

" okay. can I at least have your number". He looked at me with an innocent eye, and poured like a puppy. He walked towards me again .

"what? I already told you to stay away from me. I don't care if you've. changed or not" I roared . He chuckled at my sudden outburst,and held me.

'wow! what a psycho , what's so funny to him?' I thought.

" give me your phone then"

"you don't control me"i struggled from his grip but he wouldn't let go, he was stronger than ibthought . I was getting irritated and I couldn't stand him any longer, he looked at me intently and snatched my phone from my hand, I tried to get the phone from him but he held on tightly to it as he dialled a number on my phone before pointing it back to me which I snatched away from his hands. I closed my eyes before walking away from him without looking back.

It was already 8pm when I walked back home where rose and I rented a self contained apartment. we had decided we weren't going to stay in the school hostel where four people lived together in a room, we wanted our privacy. once I got to a shop close to my apartment, I decided to get bread , three eggs and a yougurt drink for rose and I before hurrying back home.

hey guys. how you this after noon.

this is not the end of this chapter, am still gonna write on noah's point of view

@princessadeola
@elmogaji
@brightextbright
@melonny

Wow nice one... on the front seat... Ride on
Re: I Hate To Love Him by Cymaxy: 8:02am On Sep 21, 2016
Blast on...you are doing a great Job.
Re: I Hate To Love Him by Samexdx(m): 8:44am On Sep 21, 2016
Sosa993 oya na
Re: I Hate To Love Him by JayJayGee: 10:22am On Sep 21, 2016
sosa993:
This story contains some adult scenes, please if you are belows 18years do not read further. Thank you.

Casts

Lola ademola

Rose Alfred

Noah efosa

danladi Sheu
na talk be that? or u just wan talk.. how u go say under 18 no go read
Re: I Hate To Love Him by Ay04z(m): 10:27am On Sep 21, 2016
Sosa baiby oya kontiniwu
Re: I Hate To Love Him by millynels(f): 10:30am On Sep 21, 2016
WOW.. Ride on.. Am on track, 9ice 0ne SOSA!!!!!...
sosa993:
Chapter 4

A morning stroll

From another person's POV
It was drizzling slightly as rose walked down the street, she was going to meet Noah. She had lots of work to do for the day and it was still early in the morning,Noah had called her that he wanted to talk to her about something important, which she knew the 'important' thing was Lola. She saw Noah and another guy near a shop where most students who lived outside campus bought something, he waved at her and she approached them. She noticed the guy looked handsome from a closer look, he had beautiful eyes, with long eyelashes, he had the eyes of a woman but he still has a tall , athletic built, he had a nice pointy nose too and a tattoo on his lower arm.

"ahem ahem" Noah made a sound.

She looked up at Noah and realised she had been staring and checking noah's friend out for God knows how long.

" yea.... Noah ..Uhm. .. what's up?, I hope what you want to tell me is important"he smiled at her,he looked towards his friend and back at rose " meet my friend, danladi" he said .

" hello, it's nice to meet you".

"Uhm ...m... Hi" rose stuttered and took her eyes away before dragging Noah away from danladi. She looked back smiled and flashed him a smile.

" what was that about?" Rose asked.

" he likes you, he saw you just once and he's been crazy about you ever since" rose looked in danladi's direction and bit her lips.

"ohh you could have told me you had company, especially someone who likes me. I would have had my bath at least. My breath stinks". She breathed out on her palm and tried to smell her breath .

"its no big deal , besides isn't it better he saw the real you?" He laughed . "anyway how is lola?"

"she's fine" she looked at him trying read his mind."do you like her?"

"what- no I don't" he lied.

" look you can tell if you do"

"I don't know-how really. I just find her fascinating, you know?" He scratched the back of his head, hevdudnt want to disclose too much. Hevwasnt comfortable talking about this with a girl. He preferred having talks like this with his friends.

"okay then, let's go back to your friend . He looks tired from standing" she said and they approached danladi.

"so-oo danladi it was nice to meet you, am rose by the way"

"Ehn wait, can I have your number ?" He said pointing his phone to Rose which she collected and pressed her digits. She returned it. She smiled at danladi, waved at Noah before walking away.

"oh! We'll be visiting you this evening, I hope you won't be busy" Noah said.

"no, I won't be." She replied.

" okay I'll cal you"he said before walking away.

"Where did you go now - you couldn't even wake me up to lock the door" she yawned half awake.

"sorry, I went to get bread"

"oh thank God" she looked at her friend, delighted .

"for food only" rose laughed,she looked around and picked up the broom to sweep, just then her phone rang.

"hello" she said.

" Hi , it's me danladi"

"hey , how you"

"am good, are you home yet ?"

"yea I am" she chuckled

"okay , I just wanted to say hi, this is my number"

"okay I'll save it" she grinned and dropped the call.

"danla-diiiii" Lola raised eyebrow.

"he's just a guy I met down the street when I went to get bread".

" no he's not just a guy, you were smiling sheepishly when you were on phone with him" . Rose looked at her friend and smiled, she always feel embarrassed when talking about boys. She didn't have much experience .

"he's coming in the evening" rose blurted

"wow! So fast? You guys are getting down to business sharp sharp . Please make sure you use a condom ooo" she wiggled her tongue at her friend. Rose eyes widened in shocked, she laughed and threw a small plastic spoon that was on the floor at Lola........
Re: I Hate To Love Him by smartoliver(m): 11:36am On Sep 21, 2016
Nice one Esosa...uruese gedegbe...waiting for more updates ;DNice one Esosa...uruese gedegbe...waiting for more updates
Re: I Hate To Love Him by kacyjabari: 11:51am On Sep 21, 2016
Its such a sweet story!!!!!! I dey folow u
Re: I Hate To Love Him by elmogaji(m): 11:51am On Sep 21, 2016
d story made fp sosa93
Re: I Hate To Love Him by konshency(m): 12:19pm On Sep 21, 2016
well done bro..... This must be publish.... Still waiting for the conclusion part
Re: I Hate To Love Him by judemmesoma(m): 1:18pm On Sep 21, 2016
pls more more.. I need more of this
Re: I Hate To Love Him by Stepsse(m): 3:09pm On Sep 21, 2016
sosa993:
grin
. Hi....you are a Futarian and a SET student right? If yes, which department?......I love your story. Quite fascinating I must concur...... sTc
Re: I Hate To Love Him by sosa993: 3:11pm On Sep 21, 2016
Aww, everyone good Evening, you don't don't know how greatful I am, thanks a lot God bless you all...... More updates to come.
Re: I Hate To Love Him by Twinkle004(f): 4:00pm On Sep 21, 2016
sosa993 well done,nice story u got
An observation, there is lot of mis-spelling which m guessing is frm ur typing so be careful when typing & also try & go over what u hv typed b4 submitting
Re: I Hate To Love Him by sosa993: 4:05pm On Sep 21, 2016
Chapter 15

I stood at the bus stop as the heavy rain poured and splattered dirt on my legs. I had been waiting in the school bus stop for the past ten minutes for a bus. I turned and saw a girl behind me. Our eyes met and she walked up to me, shivering.

"please can I share the umberella with you?" She asked.

"yea sure" I nodded and smiled at her.

"ughhhhh can you just stop" she screamed a little, which startled me, I narrowed my eyes and stared at her.

"its the rain.... It's annoying now" she groaned.

"oh the rain.... Yea I get... Oh there's a bus coming" I looked at her and grinned.

We both struggled to get into the bus , there were too many people trying to get on it too.

I sat there silent and kept checking the pictures on my phone.

"he's cute" she said.

"what?" I was confused.

"that guy.... Your boyfriend ..... I can see you've been staring at his picture" she pointed at the screen.I smiled and shook my head " he's just my friend.... Although I like him..." I replied.

"so what are you waiting for?......" She chuckled and held her bag to her chest like she was hugging someone which made me scrunched my nose.

"Uhm... Am still taking my time" I was uncomfortable telling her things about me.

We both got out of the bus and trekked together.

" so I'll see you around..... I live just down the street" she smiled and winked at me. "hey let me have your number" she asked. I called out my digit. " save it as Lola". I said.

"all done... By the way am Rita" she smiled and waved at me.

Grrgrrgrrr

I rushed towards my phone and picked it.

"hey"

"am on my .. oh..." she said from the other end.

" okay no problem". I replied.

Rita had told me earlier during our chats that she was going to be visting me anytime soon, I just didn't know when it would be until she called now.

I rushed out of the bathroom and prepared some noodles and eggs. I heard a knock on the door and opened it.

" ahaha did you fly?" I asked. She chuckled and pinched my arm.

"I was just around the vicinity when I called now" she replied.

I motioned for her to have a sit. I took out my laptop and played a film for her and headed back to the kitchen. I brought back two plates of noodles and served her one.

She laughed heartily which made me smile. "this Melissa and Joey is a very funny film ooo.... Melissa is so funny" .

I grinned at her "yes she is"

" Am not sure I'll be able to finish it.... But I'll send it to my phone. Do you have the season 2" she asked.

" No I don't... Am not sure if it has a season 2" I answered and she nodded "okay".

We were in the middle of our discussion when Rose, Danladi and Noah walked in.

"hey" I grinned at Noah.
He smiled at me and sat beside me on the bed. While rose dropped her hand bag and removed her sandals. Danladi stood and kept pressing his phone. I looked at Rita who was already flashing Noah a smile.

"guys.. meet Rita. Rita this is Rose,that's her boyfriend Danladi and this is my friend Noah".

She smiled and held out her hand to Noah which he shook.

" You look more cute In person" she said. She totally ignored Rose and Danladi. Not sure this was intentional, but I could see Rose was angry, she scoffed and I arch my brows at her. She shook her head and went to the bathroom. Leaving the four of us.
"thanks" Noah said slowly.

Danladi called Rose and they both left.

" so what department are you Noah?" She asked.

"quantity survey. You?" He replied.

"estate management" she answered. They kept talking and Rita kept flirting with Noah which was beginning to annoy me. Noah looked at me and got the message. "I have to go now, I'll see you some other time Rita" he stood up and pulled me up.

On getting back to my room, Rita was already planning to leave, so I just walked her home too.

Hello everyone, so what do you think about this new character? Rita. And I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Thanks a lot everyone

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie Hosts Lupita Nyong’o In Lagos / Love Is A Dangerous Game / Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.