Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 11 - Travel (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 11 (912386 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Rfactor: 3:56pm On Nov 10, 2016
hello,
pls any prospective MUN student in d house........ pls how were u able to send ur reference letters....cas der was no link to fill deir emails during d registration.

pls help
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by gentleluv: 4:28pm On Nov 10, 2016
Hello Nairaland, please I applied for a diploma at lasalle college in Quebec. Please I need more information about studying in Quebec and how long does it takes to getting admission because I have sent my documents required for admission. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 10, 2016
Rfactor:
hello,
pls any prospective MUN student in d house........ pls how were u able to send ur reference letters....cas der was no link to fill deir emails during d registration.

pls help

Just download the PDF copy of the reference letters, send to your referees
They would fill and send to MUN
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by taiwo92(m): 7:54pm On Nov 10, 2016
@brandmcmb are a student @mun. pls
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by nwugon(f): 10:05pm On Nov 10, 2016
My people please what's the difference between Canadian visa application questionnaire and statement of Purpose?

And please should I add both of them in my visa application? Urgent please guys.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 10, 2016
nwugon:
My people please what's the difference between Canadian visa application questionnaire and statement of Purpose?

And please should I add both of them in my visa application? Urgent please guys.
These are two difference documents...ok!
You are required to fill in the questionnaire while you also write a statement of purpose: a letter that explains your intention for travel request in details.
Both will be submitted.
Your sop speaks for you where you are not physically present.
Regards

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Gymme(m): 1:39am On Nov 11, 2016
I would suggest you try 'Report a Technical Issue' tab after you log in to your account and submit your query.

boladan:
Hello nairalanders, please I need help, I applied for an online Spousal Open Work Permit on June 26,2016, I recently changed my debit card and opened a new account on CIC but since then, I have been trying to link my online application to that account, all to no avail, I have two(2) updates now but still cannot get access to the information in my account. I have sent series of emails and Case Specific Enquiry to Accra but i have gotten no reply or help, is it possible to go to High Commission Canada in Accra for an Enquiry, am really worried, please what do I do?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by bosypumpin: 4:49am On Nov 11, 2016
@guzan & @etife, kindly take your SOA discussion to a private chat cos we don't get the logic behind your chats on the open forum as I am 55% sure that if we begin to probe you, you may not be able to give us the desired answers.

Plus, a V.O reading this already thinks of " doctoring of accounts" but I want to assume that you guys are not venturing into that kinda terrain? Good.

#A word, they say, is enough for the wise#

@boladan, Accra ke? Noooo. Heed@ Gymme"s advise.
Alternatively, if your better half or you are already in Canny, there is a link for " In Canada Specific Enquiry". Response to inquiry takes maximum 72 hours. Trust me, I have been on their case for a sowp application dated May 19, 2016
It will end in praise as I hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by raskid: 4:50am On Nov 11, 2016
I asked a question nobody replied me. Any way, anybody coming to Fanshawe college this January and don't have a place to stay holla at me I will give you 2weeks free accomodation. And after that you can find your way. Note: am not looking for a roommate, just wanna help because of my experience when I first got here some months back. And if you wanna make any payment I can help you but not free. 2264562449. Messages only cos am mostly busy.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 11, 2016
taiwo92:
@brandmcmb are a student @mun. pls

No m not, I only applied to MUN but wasn't granted admission
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Riddeek: 8:24am On Nov 11, 2016
omo... guys dey para ooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by taiwo92(m): 8:50am On Nov 11, 2016
@brandymcmb do u by any chance knw y they refuse u admission.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by henrinco(m): 9:15am On Nov 11, 2016
I got email from the faculty Secretary yesterday... They defered my admission to Fall 2017/2018 saying no class for spring.
When is the best time to apply for visa?
I want to do online app as well... MUN here I come!! smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by toluine56(m): 9:19am On Nov 11, 2016
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by guzan: 9:32am On Nov 11, 2016
toluine56:

Oga first of all calm down.

Dude was only asking u to make ur chats about SOA private na I'm you come type long epistle like this?

I understand you're trying to help however, I for one agree with him that we should be very careful about what we post on a public forum like this. It doesn't help the rest of we applicants sincerely as it affects our chances one way or the other.

To the best of my knowledge Boos**ng of SOA isn't 'legal' as regards visa app and putting such up here seems somehow so try and understand please. No vex
...... grin grin wink....lets continue to help each other...who fight epp? no hard feelings..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by obasiete: 9:34am On Nov 11, 2016
please how do i confirm canada visa. my brother was given three years visa last month but we dont know how to confirm if its genuine.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by toluine56(m): 9:35am On Nov 11, 2016
henrinco:
I got email from the faculty Secretary yesterday... They defered my admission to Fall 2017/2018 saying no class for spring.
Just apply early enough. IMO there's no best time
to apply

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Riddeek: 9:56am On Nov 11, 2016
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Riddeek: 10:00am On Nov 11, 2016
henrinco:
wow! I never knew pple could defer admission even without having applied for visa, i thought admission could only be deferred based on visa rejection and one would need to provide proof.
Is this peculiar to MUN alone or can i defer my admission to any canadian sch to the next intake just because i want to defer it?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by toluine56(m): 10:00am On Nov 11, 2016
obasiete:
please how do i confirm canada visa. my brother was given three years visa last month but we dont know how to confirm if its genuine.
Seems you used an agent. Again, you failed to specify which category of visa so people can help contribute.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by yemdogg: 10:16am On Nov 11, 2016
Riddeek:
wow! I never knew pple could defer admission even without having applied for visa, i thought admission could only be deferred based on visa rejection and one would need to provide proof.
Is this peculiar to MUN alone or can i defer my admission to any canadian sch to the next intake just because i want to defer it?

Not all schools allow deferment, some schools would insist you reapply for next intake. While some schools will readily oblige you with a deferment. You'd have to mail the program coordinator or the admission office first. Don't just assume.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by blaugrana82(m): 10:21am On Nov 11, 2016
My application is 10weeks 1day now and nothing yet. God pass them

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by henrinco(m): 10:24am On Nov 11, 2016
Riddeek:
My dear the reason I gave them was that Visa processing time in Nigeria from CIC website is 16weeks. Meanwhile I got my admission letter in my email on 28th october to start 5th jan.. If your reason is cogent school will defer your admission.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by henrinco(m): 10:27am On Nov 11, 2016
toluine56:

Just apply early enough. IMO there's no best time
to apply
By 2nd week of December I'll apply. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 11, 2016
greetings !

trv approved.

praise the lord God Almighty......

I love you lord ...........

this is good

I will be back much later

22 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (405)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.