Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 11 - Travel (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 11 (912336 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Bumzy1: 10:43am On Nov 11, 2016
Hello I am new to nairaland I see y'all doing a great job here welldone. Submitted before I knew about this forum tho.

Univeristy of Alberta, MEng Civil n Enviromental engineering -Petroleum engineering, upfront Medical, paper route all. Submitted on 31st Oct

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by STENON(f): 10:48am On Nov 11, 2016
Nony1:
greetings !
trv approved.

praise the lord God Almighty......

I love you lord ...........

this is good
I will be back much later
My surest friend...Congratulations.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Osemigho: 11:03am On Nov 11, 2016
Nony1:
greetings !

trv approved.

this is good

Congratulobia! We must pop champagne. Let's go our local joint mehn!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 11, 2016
Emphasis as i have just gone through some posts this morning.If GVC is building account statement for you,this is very very risky because their organizational details may be appearing on the account statement of yours that they have own up to do for you. From the VOs perspective, you don't work there,they ain't your sponsor, so how the come of the accumulated funds? This now results to insufficient funds?

Mind you as you are JJC, they wouldn't tell you the negative resultant of what they are doing.they are only providing you the services you wanted while interested in the money they will collect from you.Within themselves, the can envisage applications which have higher percentage of being granted and work on that if you 100% have all the requirements they may be needing in your case while using successfully approved visas to be gaining clients confidence in them and ripping others that might have incomplete profiles.

During my time, my sponsor was desperate to pay 1.2 million on my behalf to an agent.if not that i got to know and intervened on time,by now we for don hang ourselves somewhere dead.The agent brain-washed her that my mum believed that agents are the ones that give VISA or have influence in getting visa.Funny enough the agent told her that they know visa officers, they meet them in their homes,tender ones profile to them and the Vo tells them the possible requirements they need.I was like to my sponsor,"so this agents travel all the way from naija to accra,Ghana to meet VOs unbehalf of each client? I told her,woman don't be myopic.One thing is that the agent can't come to me and say such because he would speak off point with intelligent questions and references i would give him.

About arguments emerging or not emerging and VOs reading the forums or not.To me that's nonsense. A Vo comes back tired everyday after talking and handling too many applications,na to come begin dey read canada thread everytime? If they want to approve an application they will if they don't,they ll equally find an excuse especially accra VOs.so what we say here or not to me i don't think it ever count in their decision making if ever they read it.

I need not you to come show me a link to convince me they do cos I'm not interested if they ever do.But my concern is we all should do the right thing but if you personally need advice on some lapses,you can talk that on chat with any1 here you feel you can share such than creating obscenity.

Shey we are all free to say our minds? I hate when people say we fight or nairaland attitude. We all have different opinions and dispute must occur for us to learn from it.if you do encourage lets talk it on chat from what others may learn if shared here,i may only see the thread dead or non existing like other threads that is like nothing happens there. I share my experiences on this thread for others to learn.people make mistakes even costly mistakes in life because of lack of information. Every question asked on daily basics have all been answered in past threads but still the views we share here keeps the thread existing.
Time for lunch. wink

8 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by bosypumpin: 11:20am On Nov 11, 2016
, .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Austinpee4: 11:43am On Nov 11, 2016
Nony1:
greetings !

trv approved.

this is good

Congratulations dear. I knew yours was going to be next in line. I'm happy for you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by toluine56(m): 11:45am On Nov 11, 2016
Nony1:
greetings !

trv approved.

this is good

Congrats please do well to share your profile with us
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by CannyZionist: 11:51am On Nov 11, 2016
Nony1:
greetings !

trv approved.

this is good

Congrats Nonyi1. Did you get an email to this effect?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 11, 2016
Congratulations Bro. I tap into your testimony. I am next in line.
Nony1:
greetings !

trv approved.

this is good

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by obasiete: 12:37pm On Nov 11, 2016
toluine56:

Seems you used an agent. Again, you failed to specify which category of visa so people can help contribute.

Yes we used an agent. Its visitors visa

Please how do we confirm
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by HTC2017: 12:55pm On Nov 11, 2016
Congratulations!!! Go and fluorish in Saskatchewan!

Nony1:
greetings !

trv approved.

this is good

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by emma4eva(m): 1:02pm On Nov 11, 2016
LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS (WINTER 2017)
1. Oladesuk: July 22nd, Red river college, online route. TRV APPROVED
2. Faroukfahima: June 28th, Adv Dip, Conestoga College,Paper Route
3. emma4eva : sept 4th, MEng. western university, online
4. anyachostan: sept 19th, university of Saskatchewan,Msc, paper route. MEDICALS PASSED
5. Daarey: Aug 17th, University of Prince Edwrad Island, UG, Online DELAYED
6. Ajayi4: August 11, MA, Memorial University of Newfoundland, Paper Route. TRV APPROVED
7. nonny1: August 22, MSc, University of Saskatchewan, Paper route TRV APPROVED
8. bbwollex: Sept 22nd, Humber college PGC, paper route
9. temitopej: Sept 28th, Seneca College PGC, paper route
10. Mikymiko: October 19th, Masters, Brandon University, paper route MEDICALS PASSED
11. xyoung: October 21st, MEng, Uregina, Paper route
MEDICALS PASSED.
12. realdrayne : October 20th, PGC, Lambton College, paper route, Upfront Medicals.
13. ramsol00: October 21st, Masters, University of New Brunswick , Online route.
14. Benstone : August 4th, MBA University of Regina, Paper Route.
15. RichardNnamdi : October 26th, Humber college PGC, paper route.
16. Rallymento : October 2nd, Humber College, PGC.
17. Bumzy1: October 31st, University of Alberta, MEng, paper route

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by essyife: 1:52pm On Nov 11, 2016
blaugrana82:
My application is 10weeks 1day now and nothing yet. God pass them

Na so I see am my application is 9weeks 1day today and nothing yet not even medical mail chim
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by essyife: 1:57pm On Nov 11, 2016
michV:
Emphasis as i have just gone through some posts this morning.If GVC is building account statement for you,this is very very risky because their organizational details may be appearing on the account statement of yours that they have own up to do for you. From the VOs perspective, you don't work there,they ain't your sponsor, so how the come of the accumulated funds? This now results to insufficient funds?

Mind you as you are JJC, they wouldn't tell you the negative resultant of what they are doing.they are only providing you the services you wanted while interested in the money they will collect from you.Within themselves, the can envisage applications which have higher percentage of being granted and work on that if you 100% have all the requirements they may be needing in your case while using successfully approved visas to be gaining clients confidence in them and ripping others that might have incomplete profiles.

During my time, my sponsor was desperate to pay 1.2 million on my behalf to an agent.if not that i got to know and intervened on time,by now we for don hang ourselves somewhere dead.The agent brain-washed her that my mum believed that agents are the ones that give VISA or have influence in getting visa.Funny enough the agent told her that they know visa officers, they meet them in their homes,tender ones profile to them and the Vo tells them the possible requirements they need.I was like to my sponsor,"so this agents travel all the way from naija to accra,Ghana to meet VOs unbehalf of each client? I told her,woman don't be myopic.One thing is that the agent can't come to me and say such because he would speak off point with intelligent questions and references i would give him.

About arguments emerging or not emerging and VOs reading the forums or not.To me that's nonsense. A Vo comes back tired everyday after talking and handling too many applications,na to come begin dey read canada thread everytime? If they want to approve an application they will if they don't,they ll equally find an excuse especially accra VOs.so what we say here or not to me i don't think it ever count in their decision making if ever they read it.

I need not you to come show me a link to convince me they do cos I'm not interested if they ever do.But my concern is we all should do the right thing but if you personally need advice on some lapses,you can talk that on chat with any1 here you feel you can share such than creating obscenity.

Shey we are all free to say our minds? I hate when people say we fight or nairaland attitude. We all have different opinions and dispute must occur for us to learn from it.if you do encourage lets talk it on chat from what others may learn if shared here,i may only see the thread dead or non existing like other threads that is like nothing happens there. I share my experiences on this thread for others to learn.people make mistakes even costly mistakes in life because of lack of information. Every question asked on daily basics have all been answered in past threads but still the views we share here keeps the thread existing.
Time for lunch. wink

You are right that's why I did not do account boasting with dem ,when u start dis Canada thing you will be confused once u r on dis thread you don't need any agent they only fill my form and I do the document and I also use my company CAC thanks for your explanation

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by nifeicon: 2:31pm On Nov 11, 2016
Good day My Nairaland Family,
Trust your day is going on smooth. Thank God it’s Friday.

Please, i want my family (my husband and 2 children ages 6 and 4) to join me here in Canada.
I am currently a student in my 1st semester of my second program, my second semester is internship and then I will qualify for the post-graduation work permit. I will be graduating in April 2017.

1, Should we apply for a visiting visa or spousal open work permit?
2, who will submit the application, my husband in Nigeria or me online?
3, How can I attach a 2nd cousin (14years) that has been a great assistance since my departure?

Kindly advise or share your experience.

Thanks and God bless

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by toluine56(m): 2:46pm On Nov 11, 2016
obasiete:

Yes we used an agent. Its visitors visa

Please how do we confirm
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by taiwo92(m): 3:38pm On Nov 11, 2016
@henrinco pls when did u and what did u apply for @ mun. I applied for masters in civil eng against 2017 when should i be expecting the admission letter.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by adluv: 3:39pm On Nov 11, 2016
Please epp a sis, I hv a valid visiting visa but would be in Canada Jan, can I apply for study permit while in Canada already or what should I do? The course is just for 8months (diploma)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by boladan(f): 3:43pm On Nov 11, 2016
Gymme:
I would suggest you try 'Report a Technical Issue' tab after you log in to your account and submit your query.

thanks for ur advice but I have done that,i was asked to send Case Specific Enquiry to the embassy in charge which I thought was Accra until I called VFS Lagos this morning and was told Open Work Permit are reviewed in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by boladan(f): 3:51pm On Nov 11, 2016
bosypumpin:
@guzan & @etife, kindly take your SOA discussion to a private chat cos we don't get the logic behind your chats on the open forum as I am 55% sure that if we begin to probe you, you may not be able to give us the desired answers.

Plus, a V.O reading this already thinks of " doctoring of accounts" but I want to assume that you guys are not venturing into that kinda terrain? Good.

#A word, they say, is enough for the wise#

@boladan, Accra ke? Noooo. Heed@ Gymme"s advise.
Alternatively, if your better half or you are already in Canny, there is a link for " In Canada Specific Enquiry". Response to inquiry takes maximum 72 hours. Trust me, I have been on their case for a sowp application dated May 19, 2016
It will end in praise as I hope this helps.
thanks bosypumpin, for ur advice and prayer. I am in Nigeria and my hubby called CIC in Canada but i was asked to send Case Specific Enquiry to the embassy in charge which I thought was Accra until I called VFS Lagos this morning and I was told Open Work Permit are reviewed in Nigeria, I also did the technical difficulties Enquiry in my account but they keep telling me to send Case Specific Enquiry to the office in charge. God is in control.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by eridemilade: 4:36pm On Nov 11, 2016
boladan:
thanks for ur advice but I have done that,i was asked to send Case Specific Enquiry to the embassy in charge which I thought was Accra until I called VFS Lagos this morning and was told Open Work Permit are reviewed in Nigeria.

Pls help me with the vfs lagos number.
Jst hearing this though.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by bbwollex(m): 4:52pm On Nov 11, 2016
Nony1:
greetings !
trv approved.

this is good
Congrats bro.......more TRV success we pray for

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by yamen21(m): 5:52pm On Nov 11, 2016
Please I need directions and advice on applying for a study visa. I am still waiting for my admission letter from my school. Do I need to do medicals upfront or wait till I apply and they tell me to do the medicals?

Please I'd really appreciate your input. I read as much as I could from this thread and I've learnt alot. But please help me put me thru. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by henrinco(m): 6:10pm On Nov 11, 2016
taiwo92:
@henrinco pls when did u and what did u apply for @ mun. I applied for masters in civil eng against 2017 when should i be expecting the admission letter.
I applied last year oh! Mail the secretary of your department to know when the admission will be out. Also check your MUN account frequently.once you see decision made* mail them for soft copy of your admission letter.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by OGreene: 6:18pm On Nov 11, 2016
Hello house, anyone in Uni of Waterloo or York Uni?

or anyone applicant?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 11, 2016
Thank you all for congratulating me.

This forum is changing lifes for good. A very big thank you to the originator of this group and to us all for our contributions. This forum is really an indication that there are Nigerians interested in contributing to National development.

The documents I submitted are:

All Cic forms
Letter of acceptance
Letter of scholarship award(16k)
Dads Statement of account (1.6M)
Letter of financial support
Affidavit of support
Birth certificate of siblings and parents
Statement of purpose
Ielts result
University of Cambridge advanced level certificate
Senior secondary school certificate
Certificate of participation in Nanotechnology : global perspective organised by Lincoln University Missouri USA
Cv
Undergraduate statement of result
Transcript
My birth certificate
Prayers
Giving
Thanksgiving

#God is the best agent.

#Teamusask

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Frostbaby: 7:09pm On Nov 11, 2016
[congratulations. ]

Thank you all for congratulating me.

This forum is changing lifes for good. A very big thank you to the originator of this group and to us all for our contributions. This forum is really an indication that there are Nigerians interested in contributing to National development.

The documents I submitted are:

All Cic forms
Letter of acceptance
Letter of scholarship award(16k)
Dads Statement of account (1.6M)
Letter of financial support
Affidavit of support
Birth certificate of siblings and parents
Statement of purpose
Ielts result
University of Cambridge advanced level certificate
Senior secondary school certificate
Certificate of participation in Nanotechnology : global perspective organised by Lincoln University Missouri USA
Cv
Undergraduate statement of result
Transcript
My birth certificate
Prayers
Giving
Thanksgiving

#God is the best agent.

#Teamusask
[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by bosypumpin: 8:23pm On Nov 11, 2016
boladan:
. God is in control.

@boladan, you are welcome, it will end in praise.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Igbouwanile(m): 9:09pm On Nov 11, 2016
thankGod the room is back with success stories, congrats to all those who got their TRV approved. may God help us all.. Amen!

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 11, 2016
taiwo92:
@brandymcmb do u by any chance knw y they refuse u admission.

They didnt give me any reason, they only told me "sorry" lol
Thank God I applied to two other schools tho, I for enter one chance

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by boladan(f): 11:38pm On Nov 11, 2016
eridemilade:

Pls help me with the vfs lagos number.
Jst hearing this though.
Thanks
VFS Lagos number : 08150199900
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by tp4realsuccess: 12:02am On Nov 12, 2016
good day great gurus in the house, pls i have one question.
i submitted my study permit application via paper route without submitting my passport on the 20th of last month as i have some exams to take in December with my passport as the only means of identification. i was only asked to make photocopy of every page of the passport, pls gurus has any one had this experience before? and what was the fate of such application?

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (405)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.