Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,098 members, 7,814,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 11 - Travel (276) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 11 (910199 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Tosh1: 9:31pm On Dec 29, 2016
Hi, I'm an undergraduate...my application to Seneca took about 6 weeks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by princeadedayo: 9:57pm On Dec 29, 2016
moyin1010:
. Please do Seneca college accept scanned transcript.

Yes they do.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by skylar2020(f): 9:57pm On Dec 29, 2016
Osemigho:

When supervisor is needed before applying, you need to get one before applying. Else, chances of rejection is high.
My little advise is that you shouldn't apply, if supervisor is needed and you unable to get one, except if application fee is waived like UBC grin. but don't put your mind in the app sha.

Alright thnks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by skylar2020(f): 9:57pm On Dec 29, 2016
dotmons:
About 10000 Canadian Dollars a year. Total should be about 17000 Canadian dollars!!!

Thnks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by nelly28: 10:07pm On Dec 29, 2016
Sebho:
NO I DIDN'T GO BACK TO THE CLINIC...I JUST THOUGHT DAT THEY HAVE ALL MY DETAILS

No u ve to apply for dem to 4ward d med report to d embassy again, depend on d clinic CP collect 2550 or so den d recit of first med payment and u reprint out d med form dat was sent to u by d embassy and ur front bio data page. success

Bro wen u submitted ur application, did u go back to d clinic were u did d medicals & apply for a new history of ur previous med to b 4wrded to d embassy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by nelly28: 10:27pm On Dec 29, 2016
brandymcmb:

Have you been sent a mail requesting for new medicals from CIC as regards your second app??

wadup broda according to his write up he has an on going med of d previous. so since it not up to a year it still countin.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by abdulkabirtobi(m): 10:52pm On Dec 29, 2016
abdulkabirtobi:

Thanks for extending that hand of help bro., are you in the know if I can do a credit transfer of my hnd certificate into like part 3 to obtain a degree at u of r
Thanks bro.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by iamosamede55: 11:24pm On Dec 29, 2016
princeadedayo:

30 December 2016: Canada visa application centres in Nigeria will close early on Friday, 30 December 2016.Kindly note that the Visa Application Centre will close for Application submissions at 13.00 on Friday, 30 December 2016. However, timings for Biometrics Only and Collection will be till 15.00
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Mattezo: 11:32pm On Dec 29, 2016
Good Evening All,

A quick one, when swearing an oath on affidavit for sponsorship, is it okay to put the total amount your sponsor will be able to provide for your whole stay in Canada on the affidavit letter?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by iamosamede55: 11:37pm On Dec 29, 2016
Mattezo:
Good Evening All,

A quick one, when swearing an oath on affidavit for sponsorship, is it okay to put the total amount your sponsor will be able to provide for your whole stay in Canada on the affidavit letter?
Yes.. infact if they csn detail it and break ir down to how much they can support you per term or quarterly..

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by nelly28: 11:42pm On Dec 29, 2016
Mattezo:
Good Evening All,

Yea like wat his soa carry's
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by nelly28: 11:53pm On Dec 29, 2016
abdullahi45:
Please am very new here what's the meaning of POE, SOA, SOP, CIC and TRv Thanks

point of entry . statement of acct. statement of purpose. citizenship & immigration canada. temporary resident visa.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Mattezo: 11:59pm On Dec 29, 2016
nelly28:

I want to use my first cousin an his wife, have been with them for 16years and, the Soa carries 7m and my uncle is employed. The reason why am using both is because am related to my Cousin...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Flawless1988: 12:00am On Dec 30, 2016
Visa application, tracking ID No.20161010GHANSTU15552 – Passport has been collected from the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 29/12/2016. I tracked my application and I saw this ... What does this mean?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by nelly28: 12:04am On Dec 30, 2016
Mattezo:

I want to use my first cousin an his wife, have been with them for 16years and, the Soa carries 7m and my uncle is employed. The reason why am using both is because am related to my Cousin...

alrite it a nice move bro, success.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Mattezo: 12:05am On Dec 30, 2016
nelly28:

My cousin's wife has , 7m....

Wanna use my uncle too because am related to his wife. Through him
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Mattezo: 12:08am On Dec 30, 2016
nelly28:

alrite it a nice move bro, success.

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 30, 2016
Flawless1988:
Visa application, tracking ID No.20161010GHANSTU15552 – Passport has been collected from the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 29/12/2016. I tracked my application and I saw this ... What does this mean?
You only get this message 1. when you have picked up your processed package!
2. If you have instructed a mail despatch to your address on arrival to VAC.
Aside of 1 & 2 above and you have not picked up.... the system may be malfunctioning. ..

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Ziggarrr: 1:25am On Dec 30, 2016
dotmons:
Hey Guys, How you doing all.. Been a while. Am @ URegina, masters student studying Computer Science. Got this far through info I got on this forum. So, if you need any info about applying, coming to Canada or any possible question, I may be of assistance to you. Just hala. On break, so I this I can use some time to help.

Catch yaa.. Merry xmas and Happy new year all!!!

Dotmons!!!
can one get an accommodation of 300-350cad in Regina?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 4:58am On Dec 30, 2016
nelly28:

wadup broda according to his write up he has an on going med of d previous. so since it not up to a year it still countin.

Of cause medicals last for one year, what I'm asking is if CIC has requested for medicals for his current application not the former one, cos if they don't request for it there is no way he can use it..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by oseodile: 5:51am On Dec 30, 2016
I would also like to know when submitting ur study permit app, is there any form stating if you have been denied visa in any other country? In my case, I was not given such form
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 30, 2016
Mattezo:
Good Evening All,

Sometimes it's better to be silent about that.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by peridott: 7:15am On Dec 30, 2016
Hi guys, would indomie noodles and plantain chips be allowed at the port of entry. ?? If yes do i need to declare them in the custom's declaration form??
urgent replies would be appreciated.
Thanks all
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by oseodile: 7:15am On Dec 30, 2016
Greetings,
I would like to know when submitting ur study permit app, is there any form stating if you have been denied visa in any other country?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 30, 2016
With all due respect,I take this as an insult.
What might have inspired this assertion?
Dupe
Please,if there is anyone on this forum that has sent me a pm and I have replied,let that person signify.
My resumption date is near and I have been busy gathering myself only for me to see this.
Please don't spoil my happiness
judlice84:

@Dreamscometrue, I don't know who you are but I cannot, in my good conscience, allow you to use my profile decieve people. I know you will argue but the truth is that I didn't list one important document required by a student going to study in Quebec. I don't know your intentions but I am to argue with you to prove you wrong.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 30, 2016
Sorry I have been busy.
There wasn't any withdrawal.
Just have a good inflow and out flow
wealth360:

I sent you a pm. Please I want to ask you about your personal SOA that u said u submitted with 4million closing bal. Does it mean that throughout your app processing time you ddidnt withdraw any money from your acct? As well as your Sponsor's own?
Please I want to know abt it.
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Tosh1: 8:03am On Dec 30, 2016
I need an apartment that is of walking distance to Seneca King Campus,will pay for first and last month ...someone should please help...scared there are scammers on Kijiji.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by elimsme: 8:33am On Dec 30, 2016
Hey Guys

Please a frnd will love to join a college in canada in september for graduate diploma..

He studied Information Technology undegraduate cgpa 60%

Please suggest any affordable college dt he can apply to, any college that is very cheap..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by wiljen120: 9:29am On Dec 30, 2016
Tabio:
Good evening guys. I have questions for people that applied online and people that were able to link their paper applications.
1) were you notified of a change in the status of your application when your application was being processed? (Did it change from open to something else )
2) what did 'no additional documents are needed at this time' change to ?
And no interview needed at this time ?
3) anyone apply after October or ending of October gwith upfront medicals and has gotten his/her TRV?

Well I've noticed on the thread that people that applied at the ending of October with the online route
Are yet to receive their visas till now where as paper applications done in November have been giving testimonies.

Please feel free to correct me !
Thank you

You're right.. People that applied at the end of October via online route are yet to receive their TRV. It means paper route is faster than online route.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Tabio: 9:36am On Dec 30, 2016
wiljen120:

You're right.. People that applied at the end of October via online route are yet to receive their TRV. It means paper route is faster than online route.
I'll have to disagree with you on that.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by abdulkabirtobi(m): 9:44am On Dec 30, 2016
elimsme:
Hey Guys

Please a frnd will love to join a college in canada in september for graduate diploma..

He studied Information Technology undegraduate cgpa 60%

Please suggest any affordable college dt he can apply to, any college that is very cheap..
He can try New Brunswick Community College, their pay is relatively low

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (405)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.